Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Noise terrorism report. February 23, 2022. Once again, grinding, drilling and whining buzzing from drills and grinders in a room just beneath mine. Every year this begins when the "high season" begins and the pouring in of terrorists on their months-long vacations and retirement sprees ensues. The drilling only happens either around my studio or on floors directly beneath mine. The condo is essentially emptied out and only terrorists surround me in the rooms on all sides.

 They are also doing creepy things like spewing up stinking filth from the drainpipe of my sink whenever I use it. They broke my fan, the 6th fan I have had to buy for just the small bathroom in the past 2 years. I had to throw away my pressure cooker, one year old, which has been sprayed with deteriorating rusting chemicals so the interior was completely rusted and breaking apart. They also spray the pot with stinking foul rotten meat odors when I dry it. I clean it soaking in bleach, it smells like dish soap and bleach and is purely clean, but upon drying it stinks of rotten meat and other odors from food I have not cooked, but perhaps some of the ingredients I did use were incorporated into the attack stinking odor attack.


-----------

As for the brain manipulation by their technology--after writing these posts I have to get up and get away from the laptop because I feel so dizzy, sick and almost nauseous from the effect of my brain being bombarded with their electromagnetic or whatever form of electro-chemical obstruction to normal functioning is going on here.

It is sickening and the effect lasts for hours almost. The media is labeling something like this as "The Havana Syndrome".

Some of the people who lecture about Progressive politics and have been part of this attack upon me scoff at the notion of such an effect and deleterious "syndrome" being manufactured at all. They make insinuations that the targets or the claims are part of some ruse or silly delusional hoax or exaggeration (my words, paraphrasing their intention in their more exacting calm-level words). As they participate in this targeting of me, of course. Knowing full well what is going on, of course.


Many, many more attacks happened yesterday while shopping at the various places I had to go. 

One place, a pharmacy called "SuperCheap" has a Thai male behind the counter who is a terrorist operative who isnasty and rude and lies about product availability. He had become someone more placid during the pandemic, but now that the foreighers who inspire and train and order him to be a hateful attacker are here en masse, he's filled with vicious ugliness and hate. The store is pretty small, but it was packed with long lines of people and as I entered and went about swerving around all the terrorist agents blocking all paths and stopping in the middle of the tiny aisles, the very same people after 15 minutes of me walking around were still in the same positions of this snaky line packed 2-people in a row. When I am in situations like this, the terrorists who push into me from behind begin to cut into my purses and packpack and sometimes flick stains onto my clothing or rip the fabric--always from behind as I am surrounded. I protected myself by sitting on a plastic chair and pulling it up into the line, which took less space than all the terrorists standing in clusters on all sides--but another terrorist Thai agent behind the counter wearing the store uniform began making nearly hysterical hand and arm gestures for me to stop doing that--knoing that the real people working there would not care and that I was taking up less space than the terrorists standing in zig-zag formation on all sides of me, I just ignored her. I asked for a refill of a prescription and the Thai man who is always there with hostility to lie or attack me--now pronounced during this rush of the white supremacists out of Europe who proliferate in hate clusters and surround me with ugly and sinister and sick (and stupid) hate skits and attacks, now after years of writing about this the resurgence of their hate and stupidity and sick and creep attacks is the "old normal" of their diseased mentality coming back en force. The subservient followers all beckon to every call to behave with the most sinister and ugly hate. The people who had been warm and friendly during the pandemic are all gone, except a few remaining but the ratio is now increasing of people I have never seen and the formally nicer people who didn't attack me, actually did the jobs they are paid to do, and were normal helpful customer service employees.


I walk into stores and the people I have never seen glare in hate at me with stupid dumb looks of animalistic emptiness and greed--driven of course by that factor probably more than anything else but the dumping of their hate unto a lone target is probably even more enticing than simply just obtaining free loot from this looting organization they all bend and bow to on every level of existence, every day and moment of their lives.


And more and more. But now stinking filth that is permanent sprayed on clothing--my jacket has red stains that won't come out with anything --the stains appeared upon waking yesterday and the night before I had checked the coat to see that it was okay for my shopping trip. The same red stains appear on my artful constructed containers in this room because all the cabinets are not only fully sealed and tied together with metal hooks to stop the mechanial arms, but the stink and stubstances sprayed onto all the clothing--well, it's been three days after cleaning two items that have been stored in the closets and the horrific stale stinking odors won't get out--not from being exposed to the very harsh Thai sun--and I really like this clothing but have not worn it because of the disfiguration of my body which this group has also forced upon me by pouring this hardening, bloating, mind control cocktail--tasteless, odorless--in my food for decades. 


The hacking very bad right now--I write normally and letters appear in a string as if someone pressed a button and random keys appear while I am fighting to pound down because the keyboard is remotely being affected with stiffening malware. 

---------

Years of writing about this to the empty void of this readership and it's never stopped. Everyone participating in this crime who is famous is an "advocate" of Democracy and many of the most vicious purport to fight fervently and yearly and daily, especially for Progressive politics and platforms. Not a single one of them, especially in the YouTube and social media platforms but also include major news networks--not a single one really engages in exposing mind control technologies or claims from the many silenced other targets who experience this hate hell every single day with no one taking them seriously or stepping in to defend or help. 

-----------


As for speculation or theorizing or making hypotheses, all that happens when I write is that people steal verbatim the ideas. My "freedom" to write has been turned into a life-threatening exercise in power by government agencies which are dsicriminating aginast me, I write of this and it's still ongoing. My every phone call to these agencies is diverted to terror agents who expressly lie without end. It's now 6 weeks of phoning to have my address changed correctly, with threats of forcing me to come into their office to report various aspects. Something I should not have to do and has never been an issue in the 25 years I have been subjected to this sub-poverty level where I am also treated with condescending hate and insults by practitioners and the celebrities and politicians because they are part of th is larger network that forced this status upon me by accidetns, poisoning, fracturing of my vertebrae while I slept, more accidents breaking more vertebrae and poisoning hardening into every rip and tear within my body. The physical attacks remain while I am sleeping.

-------------------

Just writing to the empty void of this audience which is fully in league with the terrorist organization. William Cooper in his Hour of the Time lecture series always claims that form his indelible research the real origin of all of this is The Illuminat.

I could then go into more writing postulations about an episode of his lectures about the McCarthy Era and H-wood--and a certain movie portraying some kind of supposed "Kangaroo Court" accusing a beloved set of actors with potential Communist sympathizing--

but the depth of the situation goes and extends far more deeply into the kernel and core of this organization and it's not a story of a crazed anti-Communist. But on that note, I am always under threat for what I write. They try to get me to write by using such tactics as these noise terrorist attacks. Once I begin to write the mind control tech plus hacking combined force a somewhat jibberish rant but the terrorists know what I write without all their hacking interference, they also can obtain access to my thoughts which they do every day all the time night and day. So they gain access, distort what I write, distort my brain cognitive processes with these technologies, and then profit off exploiting and stealing whatever they can--andf then torture me for having written or expressed anything remotely threatening their coveted pirate system and their hate operatives who always posture in the most magnificent malignant tupsy-turvy of ideology.


------------


Oh, one more set of attacks I forgot to mention because I was becoming so dizzy and sick from the brain-altering tech attack: I use a small folding rolling carrier when I am lugging groceries and all the huge bulk I buy because I am stuck in this room for days and days upon end (sometimes for two weeks) in healing mode and hard chemicals are slowly ripping out of my body at cellular levels--for years it has not stopped without end--the chemical mix is so lethal and disgusting--just another symptom of how this organization operates with their steal and rotten intrusion and embedded paralysis of mind, soul and body if they possibly can permeate into every level of every person's being in order to incorporate them into their larger flesh-feeding frenzy operation.

------------

I leave this metal rolling carrier at the garage with a Thai "guard" who is absolutely a terrorist and part of the larger group. He does things like help the white males who drive their bikes directly into me as I drive out of the parking lot--the steep slope of the hillside where this huge condo is perched means that you don't have a plain level vantage when you are driving out, so they exploit this to come from side angles and this Thai garage parking attendant (seemingly) looks directly into his mobile phone to direct the exact precise speed and moment for which to attack--I can see this easily. But I used to leave my carrier in the small little hut that was abandoned a long time ago because this condo was emptied out expressly just to target me with no witnesses--something that has happened in shocking style in apartment buildings and homes around the world--particularly in the USA.


All the surveillance and seeing what I do to try to protect myself from their endless face-to-face harassment and lying and scoffing and attacks--they refurbished this little hut once I began trying to get around the other attendants who sat at a table just at the entrance. Now this attack is centered upon my carrier--so they are packing the bearings and wheels with strings, soot and black grease compacted into the joints so the wheels won't turn. I had used a lighter to burn out the strings and grease, and I then sprayed the joints and axels with WD45, but yesterday with a huge grin this dude handed me my carrier and it was so packed densely with black grease that my lighter won't get rid of it. The stuff is so pounded into the wheel sockets or axels, that trying to rip it out and burn it out for more than 10 minutes still meant that I had to literally drag my huge and heavy shopping bag (like over 20 pounds or more) with laundry detergent and other heavy bottles--all in a huge artistic laundry bag actually---almost too large to sit in the leg area of my motorbike and it extends to the handlebars of the bike---and I had to drag this huge bag because they packed it so badly with all this grease. It's  unsable perhaps by now from what they just did to it. I had to buy another pressure cooker costing me over $20--I just bought it less than a year ago and they destroyed it. Along with another fan, and all the things I have had to pay to replace, all I do is spend what money I need for food on replacing essential tiny little appliances that I need for living--I have one cooker, one pot, a few fans because they broke the air conditioner--and etc. Clothing is routinely stinking with substances that never come off with any normal store solvent or cleaning or bleach or vinegar--permanent and destroyed--over and over. The list goes on and on, but that is really creepy and this creepy condo the dirty and nasty terrorists turned into a stinking and broken down ugly place--not just my room but the natural area in the back of the condo has been ravaged--all birds that once flocked are now completely gone like a barren dead zone--shot and killed to stop them from flying in this area. The two lizards who had thrived on the rocky hillside are completely gone--either shot and killed or taken away (likely the former and not the latter) because I threw food to them and had a kind of contact with them.


It is foul and disgusting that I am forced into this along with the stinking filth that has been injected into my body and hair and skin and food and I'm endlessly cleaning or detoxing, healing and stuck with no ability to earn money or get real defense or live in peace---



No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...