Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Nazi Deniers are "shocked" by the Orlando Nazi rallies. They have no excuse to hide behind their peripheral vision blinders any longer I write of over 50 years of experience with the "Jewish" Nazi deniers who are silent about racist Nazi activities in "Gang stalking" terrorism who actually participate in these racist activities (and profit thereof, but more to the point: for survival).

"Jewish community reacts to Nazi demonstrators rallying across Central Florida". Fox 35 Orlando. February 1, 2022.





Given the choice I cannot think of any person who would willingly betray their own "people". I KNOW from over half a century of life experience with this travesty of subsumed racism that is rampant in all communities across the United States that I have run to for sanctuary (all over the United States, multiple times from East Coast to the West where vicious deadly violence by extremely racist Americans and their other foreign accomplices is an underlying reality of Americanism that is now emerging "thanks" to the emergence of the utter racism that has ALWAYS existed for my entire life).

I am not trying to castigate or castrate this group of Jews, but they certainly are not incognizant of Nazi sentiment that runs the gamut of my country in all levels from top to bottom and horizontally to vertically. There is no hiding from it and the existence of anti-Semitism is something only the most devious of deceptive actors can portray as not being a threat.

I know the Orlando area more or less, having lived a 2-hour drive to the West in Gainesville for many years. I attended the university where this rally of Nazis took place: University of Central Florida albeit I took classes online. I have experienced utter discriminatory racist practices from my mail service that was rooted in the Orlando area where I had to almost beg for them to send me information on my mail, and they overcharged me by 200% for various shipping services and denied me access to having my mail sent by any other carrier except for them. The discrimination carries on to this area where I now live and I cannot trust any but the most expensive carriers to have my mail somewhat safely delivered.


But back to Jewish collusion with Nazis. I grew up in this millieu, I know about the complete "sell out" mentality that my family willingly adapted so they can comfortably (somewhat) live in white suburban neighborhoods around absolute racist blockades that are covert discrimination practices intended to keep people they don't want out and allow only their own kind into their fold. As people can see, race and color and religion almost make no difference any longer in the embrace into the more mainstream folds of these corrals of racist life in America. The pretense at "diversity" is part of an overarching plan to make superficial appearances. 

-------------------------------

I could write stories about Florida and the Jews who violently attacked me--from Miami up to Gainesville. The only people who actually were not overtly hostile to me were the "real" Christians who thankfully had retained their heart and soul and belief in the sanctity of life and of peace and love as a general philosophy upon which to rest one's structure upon. Building a house of civilization that is not a violent fascist destruction of what is now being recognized as the threat to "Democracy". The moral convictions I have discovered are at a low point in the scale of how a society should operate in a healthy societal manner.

-------------

I have "short" stories or even a book, if only I were not afflicted with this hacking and brain-wave altering tech continuously blasting into my brain and body as I fight to type. At the beginning of this post, as I was writing the title, hackers just deleted what I had written while I was typing. I know that after I publish this post they will continue to delete portions, delete grammar such as commas, and then rewrite what I had already written in a cohesive style to render it incomprehensible in part and then to rewrite to discredit my attempt to communicate well.

-------------

The Jews are "shocked" that Nazis are now marching in the streets of Orlando. If they had been aware of the realities, as I know that they are, then they would not be making these types of statements. They expect that law and order is always going to shield them, even when they try to get those endless "promotions" that all the parasites who attack me always expect and do obtain. They never thought that the racism would extend to them if they only participated in the Nazi structure of gang stalking terrorism. I wrote of this for years, as a warning, that people who assume that they are always going to be safe and to profit off participation in this system will find that they are "dead wrong" in the end.

----------------

Not only did the Jewish people who were prominent members of places of communion like the Jewish Community Centers--playgrounds for the wealthy who can afford the fees--like my Uncle a very prominent "Jewish" leader of both "religion" and of defending criminals like the Italian mafia--literally--which is a huge reason why I am still being confronted by Italian mafia out of Miami and also their appendages who call themselves "Italian-Americans" who not only range from the actors of H-wood (out of Brooklyn, where my parents grew up attacked by these types and were brainwashed through endless violence from these gangs of New York) but....I was literally handed over to fascist Nazis out of Europe on South Beach (my "cousin" Michael who has my last name, the son of the prominent "Jewish" attorney who is a criminal defense lawyer, also with my same last name) told me that the Italian mafia who I was forced (through the network of discrimination, like a labyrinth they blocked all my opportunities of having any kind of job except for working for them, where they welcomed me with all the Europ-a kisses on the cheek embraces while they were raping me in my sleep while my brain was smothered by the microchip implant while my consciousness was being teleported and I knew and felt nothing upon waking--my money I had earned stolen, etc). My cousin who I had said privately to the people of the clan from which my genetics spring, I said that his shaven haircut and his demeanor was very like a kind of skin head--under drugging and "truth serum" effect as they also participated in drugging me while they fed me--it's a very long story, me meeting my relatives out of Miami, and that meeting happened only one single time I never met them again but did speak to them on the phone. They were abusing their daughters who were around 5 years old in Nazi control programming and absolutely acted like the "Jewish Nazis" that they really are. Prominent members of the "Jewish community" and they had their son, who I had said looks and acts like a skinhead, who appeared on South Beach while I was selling cigars while working in a cigar shop owned by an Italian out of Milan who would have me attacked and threatened and etc---until I quit and then sold cigars independently. But he said regarding this openly racist thug Italian fascist, "These are my friends" as my life was then "sold" as a "sex slave MK ULTRA" by this prominent and wealthy "Jewish" branch of my family off to Italian mafia. People like the speaker of the House are part of this larger mafia operation and I was threatened with death by her very recently, in the last year. 


The partnerships between "Jews" and mafia and nazis is astoundingly underground but very fertile. 

Now Jews are "shocked" by the Central Florida operations coming out of the shadows and confronting Jews in gangland Nazi style a la 1930's Germany, in the streets chanting the same slogans. Imagine how many people are really behind these by now small rallies in the Florida area in general.

-----------

I am not associating the larger diaspora of "Jews" with what my family participated in. No, my personal experience for all these many years of my life, decades of people of the "Jewish community" not just participating but actively going out of their way to demonstrate how much affinity they have with this organization--this Nazi global operation which utilizes gang stalking as only one small component of their social engineering project. 

------------

From the East Coast to the West, to the point that I gave up trying to find some "identification" with "Jews" as I find I have nothing in common whatsoever on any level  that is relevant to social identification. When I hear Jews in the news discussing the surge of hate speech directed in Nazi fashion towards Jews, what I get is this blinders approach that they all "knew" there was something amiss but always assumed that the United States was a safe zone and that law enforcement would always protect "them". 

I realize my post today could be misconstrued as some kind of bitter indictment against an entire group of millions of people I have never met nor associated with. I refer to years of fighting to get any recognition for this crime by any Jewish person prominent both in H-wood or in politics and find that the situation is far more entrenched in absolute conformity to being racist pawns that one may imagine. The denial is absolute in the Jewish community.


This is all I can manage to pound out and backspace and correct at this time. If I could write in a flowing style I may be able to get out my short stories on this subject. There were also Jews who participated with the actual German Nazis who assisted in rounding up and killing Jews. They were given preferential treatment. Many of them conform to the blonde ideology of racist white supremacy. 

In order to give more detail I think it would behoove me to write a style of creative story-telling instead of just trying to point black sound like a fanatical racist myself in this limited constricted hacked and mind controlled post--always hindering me in writing to my full extent. I urge people to not accuse me of being racist towards "Jews" but I have over 50 years of experience from grade school, high school, college, life in society, going to "Jewish" places trying to get help which is impossible from almost all Jews in the planet. 


Perhaps soon this long-standing deluded Jewish diaspora will stop assuming that they are "safe" if they just conform to the Nazi program which is being implemented by the gang stalking and mind control technologies (and in  H-wood as well--the mind control is rampant there and you can thank some of the most famous "jews" on the planet in H-wood for helping to perpetuate the fake semblance of utter Nazi racists into prominent roles in their movies where these Nazi blonde Europ-a actors are instead acting like they are not the utter virulent pro-Nazis that they demonstrate openly towards me, with the "Jewish" director remaining silent and kissing them on the cheeks at their soirees of billionaires and millionaires who feel safe and assured it can never happen to them--they've been so "good" all these decades they will not be betrayed by their Nazi friends who they put into lead roles playing benevolent and concerned humanitarians fighting against racism. It is such a deception but played in full by the "Jews" who claim they are of that religion and of that doctrine but instead ignore the violence their "friends" continuously aim at me and then continue to be handed their lead slots in the mind control programming industry to continue the deception that these vicious and murderous Nazis are instead friends and not foes. For look and see!: A "Jew" who made a movie about the Holocaust with actors who in real life rape and torture ME according to Nazi standards--but the public only sees the "Jew" with his blonde bigoted Nazi non-Jewish wife as being a "liberal H-wood" advocate against racism--and his coterie of Nazi adherents especially out of euro-p-a-land--how they smile and bow graciously to their roles as supporters of little brown people they would otherwise rape and murder if possible when the Nazi cameras are rolling in order to advance them into perhaps political influencing positions along with their "liberal Democrat" media pundits and politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...