Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Nazi Deniers are "shocked" by the Orlando Nazi rallies. They have no excuse to hide behind their peripheral vision blinders any longer I write of over 50 years of experience with the "Jewish" Nazi deniers who are silent about racist Nazi activities in "Gang stalking" terrorism who actually participate in these racist activities (and profit thereof, but more to the point: for survival).

"Jewish community reacts to Nazi demonstrators rallying across Central Florida". Fox 35 Orlando. February 1, 2022.





Given the choice I cannot think of any person who would willingly betray their own "people". I KNOW from over half a century of life experience with this travesty of subsumed racism that is rampant in all communities across the United States that I have run to for sanctuary (all over the United States, multiple times from East Coast to the West where vicious deadly violence by extremely racist Americans and their other foreign accomplices is an underlying reality of Americanism that is now emerging "thanks" to the emergence of the utter racism that has ALWAYS existed for my entire life).

I am not trying to castigate or castrate this group of Jews, but they certainly are not incognizant of Nazi sentiment that runs the gamut of my country in all levels from top to bottom and horizontally to vertically. There is no hiding from it and the existence of anti-Semitism is something only the most devious of deceptive actors can portray as not being a threat.

I know the Orlando area more or less, having lived a 2-hour drive to the West in Gainesville for many years. I attended the university where this rally of Nazis took place: University of Central Florida albeit I took classes online. I have experienced utter discriminatory racist practices from my mail service that was rooted in the Orlando area where I had to almost beg for them to send me information on my mail, and they overcharged me by 200% for various shipping services and denied me access to having my mail sent by any other carrier except for them. The discrimination carries on to this area where I now live and I cannot trust any but the most expensive carriers to have my mail somewhat safely delivered.


But back to Jewish collusion with Nazis. I grew up in this millieu, I know about the complete "sell out" mentality that my family willingly adapted so they can comfortably (somewhat) live in white suburban neighborhoods around absolute racist blockades that are covert discrimination practices intended to keep people they don't want out and allow only their own kind into their fold. As people can see, race and color and religion almost make no difference any longer in the embrace into the more mainstream folds of these corrals of racist life in America. The pretense at "diversity" is part of an overarching plan to make superficial appearances. 

-------------------------------

I could write stories about Florida and the Jews who violently attacked me--from Miami up to Gainesville. The only people who actually were not overtly hostile to me were the "real" Christians who thankfully had retained their heart and soul and belief in the sanctity of life and of peace and love as a general philosophy upon which to rest one's structure upon. Building a house of civilization that is not a violent fascist destruction of what is now being recognized as the threat to "Democracy". The moral convictions I have discovered are at a low point in the scale of how a society should operate in a healthy societal manner.

-------------

I have "short" stories or even a book, if only I were not afflicted with this hacking and brain-wave altering tech continuously blasting into my brain and body as I fight to type. At the beginning of this post, as I was writing the title, hackers just deleted what I had written while I was typing. I know that after I publish this post they will continue to delete portions, delete grammar such as commas, and then rewrite what I had already written in a cohesive style to render it incomprehensible in part and then to rewrite to discredit my attempt to communicate well.

-------------

The Jews are "shocked" that Nazis are now marching in the streets of Orlando. If they had been aware of the realities, as I know that they are, then they would not be making these types of statements. They expect that law and order is always going to shield them, even when they try to get those endless "promotions" that all the parasites who attack me always expect and do obtain. They never thought that the racism would extend to them if they only participated in the Nazi structure of gang stalking terrorism. I wrote of this for years, as a warning, that people who assume that they are always going to be safe and to profit off participation in this system will find that they are "dead wrong" in the end.

----------------

Not only did the Jewish people who were prominent members of places of communion like the Jewish Community Centers--playgrounds for the wealthy who can afford the fees--like my Uncle a very prominent "Jewish" leader of both "religion" and of defending criminals like the Italian mafia--literally--which is a huge reason why I am still being confronted by Italian mafia out of Miami and also their appendages who call themselves "Italian-Americans" who not only range from the actors of H-wood (out of Brooklyn, where my parents grew up attacked by these types and were brainwashed through endless violence from these gangs of New York) but....I was literally handed over to fascist Nazis out of Europe on South Beach (my "cousin" Michael who has my last name, the son of the prominent "Jewish" attorney who is a criminal defense lawyer, also with my same last name) told me that the Italian mafia who I was forced (through the network of discrimination, like a labyrinth they blocked all my opportunities of having any kind of job except for working for them, where they welcomed me with all the Europ-a kisses on the cheek embraces while they were raping me in my sleep while my brain was smothered by the microchip implant while my consciousness was being teleported and I knew and felt nothing upon waking--my money I had earned stolen, etc). My cousin who I had said privately to the people of the clan from which my genetics spring, I said that his shaven haircut and his demeanor was very like a kind of skin head--under drugging and "truth serum" effect as they also participated in drugging me while they fed me--it's a very long story, me meeting my relatives out of Miami, and that meeting happened only one single time I never met them again but did speak to them on the phone. They were abusing their daughters who were around 5 years old in Nazi control programming and absolutely acted like the "Jewish Nazis" that they really are. Prominent members of the "Jewish community" and they had their son, who I had said looks and acts like a skinhead, who appeared on South Beach while I was selling cigars while working in a cigar shop owned by an Italian out of Milan who would have me attacked and threatened and etc---until I quit and then sold cigars independently. But he said regarding this openly racist thug Italian fascist, "These are my friends" as my life was then "sold" as a "sex slave MK ULTRA" by this prominent and wealthy "Jewish" branch of my family off to Italian mafia. People like the speaker of the House are part of this larger mafia operation and I was threatened with death by her very recently, in the last year. 


The partnerships between "Jews" and mafia and nazis is astoundingly underground but very fertile. 

Now Jews are "shocked" by the Central Florida operations coming out of the shadows and confronting Jews in gangland Nazi style a la 1930's Germany, in the streets chanting the same slogans. Imagine how many people are really behind these by now small rallies in the Florida area in general.

-----------

I am not associating the larger diaspora of "Jews" with what my family participated in. No, my personal experience for all these many years of my life, decades of people of the "Jewish community" not just participating but actively going out of their way to demonstrate how much affinity they have with this organization--this Nazi global operation which utilizes gang stalking as only one small component of their social engineering project. 

------------

From the East Coast to the West, to the point that I gave up trying to find some "identification" with "Jews" as I find I have nothing in common whatsoever on any level  that is relevant to social identification. When I hear Jews in the news discussing the surge of hate speech directed in Nazi fashion towards Jews, what I get is this blinders approach that they all "knew" there was something amiss but always assumed that the United States was a safe zone and that law enforcement would always protect "them". 

I realize my post today could be misconstrued as some kind of bitter indictment against an entire group of millions of people I have never met nor associated with. I refer to years of fighting to get any recognition for this crime by any Jewish person prominent both in H-wood or in politics and find that the situation is far more entrenched in absolute conformity to being racist pawns that one may imagine. The denial is absolute in the Jewish community.


This is all I can manage to pound out and backspace and correct at this time. If I could write in a flowing style I may be able to get out my short stories on this subject. There were also Jews who participated with the actual German Nazis who assisted in rounding up and killing Jews. They were given preferential treatment. Many of them conform to the blonde ideology of racist white supremacy. 

In order to give more detail I think it would behoove me to write a style of creative story-telling instead of just trying to point black sound like a fanatical racist myself in this limited constricted hacked and mind controlled post--always hindering me in writing to my full extent. I urge people to not accuse me of being racist towards "Jews" but I have over 50 years of experience from grade school, high school, college, life in society, going to "Jewish" places trying to get help which is impossible from almost all Jews in the planet. 


Perhaps soon this long-standing deluded Jewish diaspora will stop assuming that they are "safe" if they just conform to the Nazi program which is being implemented by the gang stalking and mind control technologies (and in  H-wood as well--the mind control is rampant there and you can thank some of the most famous "jews" on the planet in H-wood for helping to perpetuate the fake semblance of utter Nazi racists into prominent roles in their movies where these Nazi blonde Europ-a actors are instead acting like they are not the utter virulent pro-Nazis that they demonstrate openly towards me, with the "Jewish" director remaining silent and kissing them on the cheeks at their soirees of billionaires and millionaires who feel safe and assured it can never happen to them--they've been so "good" all these decades they will not be betrayed by their Nazi friends who they put into lead roles playing benevolent and concerned humanitarians fighting against racism. It is such a deception but played in full by the "Jews" who claim they are of that religion and of that doctrine but instead ignore the violence their "friends" continuously aim at me and then continue to be handed their lead slots in the mind control programming industry to continue the deception that these vicious and murderous Nazis are instead friends and not foes. For look and see!: A "Jew" who made a movie about the Holocaust with actors who in real life rape and torture ME according to Nazi standards--but the public only sees the "Jew" with his blonde bigoted Nazi non-Jewish wife as being a "liberal H-wood" advocate against racism--and his coterie of Nazi adherents especially out of euro-p-a-land--how they smile and bow graciously to their roles as supporters of little brown people they would otherwise rape and murder if possible when the Nazi cameras are rolling in order to advance them into perhaps political influencing positions along with their "liberal Democrat" media pundits and politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment