Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Description of yet another tactic used by terrorists teleporting me (and their adjunct terrorist death squad/goon squad locals in my terror network vicinity).

 Every aspirant to power in this organization attacking me in teleportation, the "artists" and politicians who rose up either from the dregs of middle and working class life to sell their cheap snake oil pitch of anti-power, anti-corruption, anti-racism who are now extremely wealthy having sold millions of copies of their fodder has an adjunct group of lower class minions waiting to do their bidding, no matter how filthy, vile and disgusting they will do it for the favoritism of their wealthy controllers.

As for the inbred who were born into that rank rank, as their behavior as token symbol of their "power" over the "masses" is that every act of degradation and hate and destruction is a sign of their power and lassez-faire in doing whatever the F they want to those "beneath" them. Their death squads are even more willing to commit every act of murder, rape and torture and they revel and feed off it, as their controllers have trained them to do. Thus they swagger in pompous, ill-dignified grandeur that they are part of the inclusive select "set".

As that intro to the next tactic that is used, the London woman who is a blonde Nazi bigot, playing her roles for movies of benevolent supporter of little brown and black men who she coddles with sympathetic support in her Steven Spielberg funded movies (yes, he is part of this attack upon me albeit without the overt violence and hate attacks except for one time teleporting me-- as well and has been a part of this promotional scheme as long as she has). That this woman is nowhere even remotely near as talented as Spielberg attests to the fact of her and the other septuagenarians of her ilk, those who lead the 60's and 70's "revolution" for the gyration media explosion of the sexual revolution (their main thrust into the politics of the times, including Satanism and drug abuse and free orgies, which they termed conveniently as "free love", obviously a commercially viable term and another snake oil sales pitch they helped to foment in order to loosen the restrictions to their ultimate corruption and power overtake of this country, the United States, which is now corrupt and tending towards all European versions of Totalitarian fascism and Soviet style surveillance and gulag State apparatus). They helped to lead the decline of civilization with all their drug abuse as a sales pitch along with their orgiastic lovelessness and their now bombastic conspicuous consumption sales pitch about how much more superior they are due to the wealth they have accrued due to selling this K-rap to the public.

=======

These were some ideas that had been deleted yesterday, especially the reference to Satanism which the probable English rock band member(s) are part of deleting (or upon their instruction, as they are so busy now grabbing as many more free new deals for their latest spree of gleeful violence poured upon me as the symbol of all that the English really want to usurp and then destroy in America. (i.e. Equal opportunity and a chance of Jews to not be the endless target of European wrath and genocide, which has been absolutely embraced by the MAGA crowd and the majority of Americans which I have encountered in my entire life, having to move constantly from place-to-place endlessly most of my life due to the hate and harassment of this organization which fully surrounds my every activity until I am too drugged and incognizant of functioning and under too much stress to further function in their area, so I always leave. The reality of how targeting operates is that once people hear that someone is not acceptable they automatically go with the flow and either ignore the pleading of the victim for assistance or they can't wait to dig in their own suppressed feelings of pent-up rage and hate upon a target. This is why targeting (now called "Witch hunt") is so popular and remains a secret sport amongst the populations of the planet. It's why gang stalking is never exposed nor is it ever stopped.

--------

What is the next tactic, you ask, because I have digressed very much thus far (and am constantly backspacing and rewriting as all the computer keyboard keys are being blocked, my brain is under attack and my motor skills likewise are under attack--the usual)


The tactic is that any defense I use to defend myself is being turned around upon me by the attackers but multiplied in force to render me defenseless. It is supposed to be a deterrent on their part to stop me from attempting to defend myself.


Thusly for example, when this blonde Nazi English expletive who has been, like her other becoming obsolete septuagenarian buddies who are now endlessly being promoted and given every red carpet arrival only due to, mostly, their inclusion in this hate crime that only accumulates more of their types and not less as the years roll on by and I write these posts. But this blonde woman, who has like the other Satanic rock band expletives all out of London, all part of the wealthy mind control and programming set to loosen morality in the United States and also in England (along with their fellow "punk" rocker whose singing style made him famous, now a money-oriented and status-clinging wanna be "posh" hater and abuser, but that is something else but still associated as he is a part of their group).


After more than 8 years of me seeing this woman first pour her crappy stupid hate and violence movies or fake anti-racism movies on my tv (as this group had done when I used to have cable tv, their movies permeated my entire "cable" channel in a succession of one of them after the next, just as they have done personally in the context of teleporting and taking turns for years one after the next, like a movie programming guide it's just one of them after the next like a bad movie spree assaulting my every sense).

I had never, ever paid this expletive any attention nor did I ever think of her even as boring I jus never thought of her, so mundane has her impression been on me all my years of being forced into a nearly comatose state of near drooling drugged up paralysis (which all the actors fully engaged in so they could pour their crap into my brain and then justify their teleportation by the fact that I could be labeled as "schizophrenic" along with the paralysis it would fit into a total "disability" status that this group has also forced upon me.

-----------

She asked me maybe last month (my last horrid detox at the pitch of the worst poisons coming out of me; they always attack ferociously when I am at my most vulnerable, especially parasitic types like her and her ilk, even worse as they age and need to feed more off other people's energy).

She asked me why, as I had  attempted to describe yesterday, they always ask me "why" I don't "like" them. They know damn well why. When I delineate the "reasons" such as the years of their abuse and torture and assistance in their thug male consorts raping me in lieu of them trying their best to screw me over in every way possible (deformity and mutilation of my body is something these fascist blonde women really love to see done by their vile minions for them).

I told her I didn't "like" her because, as I said to her yelling in this deep sleep , teleportation state, under duress from over a decade of people along with her daily torturing me on a 24-hour basis with these stealth weapons, taking turns raping and torturing and having their minions deform my body and make my living space so toxic my body has completely broken down just from the toxic shock of being poisoned like this every day--plus breathing in their poisons that have been and still are sprayed on every single thing in my room while I had to close all windows all night to try to stop the rape and break-ins that they all fully engaged and laughed about and supported).

------

 I said, "Because you are a piece of shit". And that has begun a month of something like Alice in Wonderland confronting the deck of court cards flying into her after the Red Queen has demanded "Off with her head" for some statement she made after having to undergo drugging, shape-shifting, attacks, being called "stupid girl" by crazy animals and undergoing a kind of psychotic political maze created by the psycho-creators which in all these generations since Alice in Wonderland was written, the same forces and powers remain. 

It has been one English or English colonized subject after the next threatening me in groups. The Nazi bigot women with either English heritage out of America, or from Australia, and t hose who have fully stolen ideas, participated and laughed and some of the dance around me in delight that this is happening to me--they congregated in death threats (after being told that was okay by Pelosi a few months prior, which is now almost a common thread and theme as I fight them literally every single day in this teleportation and the rest of my life is spent trying to heal from their violence and poisoning and clean the toxic death stink and filth that they order to poison me further while I remain unable to bend and clean most of the stink that these people really are at the base of the spirituality and in their rotten and corroded hearts--they plastic their rotten cores with sexual gyrating "appeal" to disguise how utterly loveless they truly are. They cling to other people and have sex, yes, that is the extent of it).

But, now a flurry of the psychopaths are surrounding me. This woman got Americans to use Nazi genocidal rhetoric yelling into my face really Nazi statements (and this also has been a theme for years, which I have never encountered in my life like this until this very group began their collective assault upon me back in 2013, and since then Nazi references to the Holocaust and genocide and trying to "put me in that place" they all want me to be in, degraded and in their racist cliche holes that they rely upon to automatically be deemed "superior" without having to prove it. If there is equal opportunity they actually fail, so they are extremely keen to dismantle especially the United States Unfortunately so many other Americans (call them "MAGA" if you will, but this also includes "liberals" and "Democrats" and "blacks" and every other race claiming it is disenfranchised--but oh so want to do whatever it takes to be part of the "power" structure).

So she got people to use this to my face in the teleportation. I had to then fight them. Then she teleported me to her lair and used the mind control technology at a blasting level while she interrogated me and used any single thing I said that could be exploited and turned around upon me as an attack weapon. Her Irish thug boyfriend was there to threaten me physically when I tried to rush at this rotten thing and eventually after about a half hour of her haranguing harassment after she first used the ploy of being friendly in order to lure me into the false pretense that this was a pleasant conversation and not a hostile and violent psych attack--probably her forte in life which she has used many a time and has been amply rewarded for this propensity as well as her sleazy deceptions of false pious righteousness and anti-racism and etc etc. All of them are paid more than in excess for the roles they play in order to foment this huge deception of how much society really is fighting for "Democracy" and "Freedom" and "Equality".

--------

I finally lost my temper and tried to kick her in the head.

Now the English are coming at me while I am unconscious, I wake up on the floor as they are slamming car doors into my head or making the gesture--please remember that my vision is diminished, although I recognize these people I can't see the fine lines and it's a bit grey and blurry. I also can't see peripheral vision, so they rely on that to come at me violently from behind and from side angles.

-------------

And that is their tactic, anything I use as my defense stance they turn around into a debilitating weakness as some kind of future deterrent effect for self-defense. 

Add to this the total and almost completely support from government and law enforcement officials as well as the silence of all communities around the planet as well as family and all contacts I have ever had my entire life.

-------------

I am trying to not write about them in the terms I had used for years--which after YEARS of torture I was calling them all kinds of "immature" names. Since I have come into contact with members of Congress and I think there may be some kind of restraint and also more observation of my writing I am attempting to quell this impulse because it was due entirely to having been ignored and tortured for so long. I had begun to deal with all of these people who behave really like immature parasites, they it is really they who are the vile and immature ones but I had responded finally after years of trying to reason with them in the same vein. That their behavior is not just touted as a "superiority" and "elite" status is in itself a tragedy of the United States leadership (probably all leadership has been due to crime and murder and overtake and usurpation and not due to qualifications, although they may be Harvard and Oxford-trained the real capability of leadership does not rely on Ivy-League education exclusively).

------------  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...