Saturday, February 26, 2022

Animal Cruelty to some very loving and beautiful dogs I request assistance from. Destroying animals and nature but having minority minions maintain manicured little pieces of plots of shrubbery or gardens for the white supremacist Nazis and white supremacists--which is the usual type of life-screw mentality from this terrorist organization: Plus+ I have many extremely relevant and non-ranting/hysterically induced subjects and topics I would love to write about but being tortured afterwards for having written anything that "threatens" the status quo and the myth that only the representatives of this white supremacist organization are the only ones capable of analytic analysis (they are "allowed" to rant and conspire all their theories, I am hacked and my brain altered by brainwave altering tech every single time I attempt to communicate in written form, even hand-writing they force my nervous system to shake and my limbs to shake so writing is almost impossible). I also discover that in addition to all the attacks, my writing is blocked from main server activity so I am restricted to only the terrorist organization and it's enforcers of torture and censorship--while they steal every single idea, phrase or vocabulary oddity or enhancement for themselves to help them appear as a more alternative version of the usual propagandized repetition--and then they hack their product onto my server so it appears in front of me--). Being tortured like this with no one representing my freedom of speech, and only being dangerously threatened and attacked, I remain more mute although I would love to write about very pertinent----VERY IMPORTANT TOPICS AND i CANNOT. But I have an appeal to make for those perhaps in my vicinity who care about ANIMAL CRUELTY AND ANIMAL RIGHTS AS there is a slow murder of a very beautiful dog ongoing at the motorbike shop I rent this Honda bike from in Rawai.

 The dog(s) are indeed being slowly killed by an abuser. He hits and slaps the dog (plus the little dog I mention below--"the dog" refers to a golden retriever but throughout the top portion of this post I only began to mention the one large dog--this is an edit right now, but I continue...) and yells at it because it is being confined in a small caged area in the back of the little shop where the ladyboy manager leaves the dog for hours to wallow in it's constipation because it's not being taken for walks enough. The dog is now ill from not having access to relieve herself for hours upon end. Whenever I go to that shop it is now an obligatory (but delightful one) situation where the dog demands by playful barking that I take her on a walk through the Rawai neighborhood in the small hill area up the street from this shop on Ban Saiyuan Road. The dog immediately begins to relieve herself and for the entire walk, lasting over 20 or 30 minutes, she stops almost every 5 minutes to do numbers 1 & 2. But she is ill and constipated anyway. She is drooling like she is very ill--drool hanging off her face. This is something that was not apparent for all the many months this dog who is not even  one year old has been the mascot slave of this terror mind control rental operation--which is their task, every month to have technology blasting into my brain as each aspirant for power exploits the tech to manipulate me--I try my best to go in and out as quickly as possible but this dog is being so misused and left without proper exercise and is a huge Golden Retriever--a type of dog that is extremely exuberant and needs play, fun, love, and activity. Instead the dog lays wallowing in misery like an extremely depressed prisoner behind a barred gate inside a 10-feet containing area where there is dingy and kind of dirty flooring and a nasty bathroom--but a small outdoor patio area. It lays like it's it's in deep depression. But now she appears with a dark hue, because of having to contain urine and feces within her body every day for hours because this ladyboy obviously has many other things to do (i.e. late at night) and is a kind of "happy ending" massage ladyboy and really hits, slaps and yells viciously at this dog because she is dying for attention, drooling in sickness, wallowing internally in urine and feces, laying in depression the rest of the day--and being yelled at and abused for trying to be active and have a real life. 


This ladyboy is incapable of taking care of this dog and is ABUSING IT TO DEATH SLOWLY. I tried to reach the former owner who was taking relatively decent care of the dog, but they have all been promoted and left the dog in the care of this ladyboy who really has a very vicious grasping nature for promotion and power--and thus I am blasted by the mind control tech as I try to rescue the dog even if for a half hour every month I go to this shop. Otherwise I always try to run in and out of this shop as quickly as possible. But this group knows that I love animals, and the organization en toto abuses, maims and kills animals if it can be used as a power domination and torture attack tool.

I tried to reach the former owner, named Amporn (or Porn for short, which is a common name here in Thailand even though it sound disreputable in Western countries). I could not reach her yesterday and I have no other resource to try to save this dog. If I had a house with a yard I would try to take this dog in and rescue it's life. THere is also a very tiny dog who lays in that back area alongside this much larger huge, very beautiful very loving very fun Golden Retriever. The other little dog has been constantly and nearly continuously barking at me and growling for the many months I have taken the other large dog for walks. The entire time I am in the shop this little dog is barking non-stop in rage at me. I am not used to dogs displaying this kind of aggression towards me and continuously. I wondered why it was doing this. Two days ago at this shop I began to understand why: It was screaming for help and this is no exaggeration or "joke". It was like the partner with this large dog begging for help in the only way possible. The larger dog rolls over playing in a joyous thrill because I pet her. But two days ago the ladyboy really displayed how violent and abusive he and probably the rest of the team have been with this dog. Contrary to the very nice and passive personality that many people may assume the Thai culture to be at heart, there is a very brutal and oppressive side as well. Raising a hand to hit children or dogs or cats is a very common behavioral trait if you see Thai people in their less-than tourist normal setting in Thai neighborhoods (and when they live with the foreigners who treat them to better living conditions if they are not so well-off, and many are not).

The ladyboy began slapping this dog because she was rolling around because I was there to finally treat her like a loving being who deserves respect and caring, and not a punching bag throw-away thing to take frustrations out on and neglect and vent pent-up hostility. That also is one of the traits that the terrorist "gang stalking" organization has as a recurrent personality trait that is the common thread of their impetus for the aggression they all exhibit once they get a chance to vent it out on the target.


So I urge or ask urgently for people to get this dog into a responsible situation because it is a very loving and beautiful animal--

I almost "forgot" my train-of-thought because hackers have begun to insert passages into my post while I am writing and hacking is blocking keyboard functions.

THE LITTLE DOG has been barking continuously and would not stop, every time I have gone the little dog viciously growls and barks non-stop for over 30 minutes without even a few minutes of pause. But two days ago as the ladyboy began to literally kick and slap the dog because she was rolling over and barking at me with joy and "let's go out and play" type of frolicking, natural exuberance and also pleading for anything--anything resembling natural life and not a prison sentence of slow death--which literally is what she is experiencing on every level--lacking love, play, being able to excrete most of the day--etc. After this ladyboy began hitting and kicking at the dog, yelling with hate and violent body language. I then went over as the ladyboy, like Scrooge, began pouring over his money and books (his main objective) I massaged the head of the dog, looking into her face with concern as I gently massaged behind her ears and gave her loving touch and the feeling of relief and compassion. For the first time the little dog stopped barking and growling at me. It stopped from that point on as it had never done for all the months i have been taking care of this dog, trying to lift it out of the prison it has been confined to (now reaching sickness and a slow death situation because the ladyboy really is neglecting and then abusing it with real nasty violence when it just begins to go berserk due to confinement and it's need for action, toxin release, and some kind of decent freedom of body movement).

The little dog is literally begging for help, in my opinion while the larger dog is trying to enjoy the few minutes of the release from the death situation. And it's tragic and I can't do anything but write this imploring people here in Phuket or the people who are part of this larger situation to get both of those dogs out of that situation and into a safe and healthy, positive and clean environment.


------------

Otherwise I really have very interesting and important other analyses about this movie industry and about situations but I am always being tortured--not just attacked but in sickening ways and deadly and life-threatening ways--of course the group was murdering me prior to me writing any kind of topic on this entire situation so it really doesn't matter--but now they are threatening me in a very serious way financially using a major government agency and I can't risk any more of their shenanigans any longer. Since people only steal my ideas, torture me for writing them, and then block my writings from the general public perhaps "one day" I can write about current situations long after they are important to the public in general.

The themes will still be relevant in the future but it's important to write about them now but I am under non-stop life-threat for my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...