Thursday, February 17, 2022

"His adversaries say he was mentally ill. His defenders say he was a targeted individual being attacked by the US Government".--Oh poor Myron May was blown away. Part III of the Myron May series and last words/testament is directed to US GOVERNMENT SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE HOUSE. It is a sane appeal for a COMMISSION to investigate these targeting crimes and/or a bioethics Commission to begin to stop this travesty against humanity. But alas, the same aforementioned are involved in the psycho-stalking and where is the authority that is truly defending Democracy in America or around the world?//My monthly, sub-poverty bare sustainable amount of money, due to having been made partially paralyzed by this terror organization for decades-- with fractured vertebrae and etc all due to poisoning with hard chemicals inserted into my food probably daily most of my life--and orchestrated accidents: is being threatened to be cut off for the 2nd time in less than 6 months. This is now a bi-annual occurrence and it's been ongoing since 2016. Every single year I am besieged with letters that I have had warnings about producing reports and that I must come in person to an office for a meeting and prove my rental records and etc..none of this in the 25 years I have been receiving this income has ever once happened until Trump got into office and began assaulting me with this terror celebrity group. Now more politicians of both parties are involved, along with more "famous" celebrities of all kinds of genres but all in the same group the same organization and all following the same protocols and instructions so essentially they all have zero personality when I am confronted by them. It's odd as they are famous for selling some kind of individuality or special personality trait or talent but all I see are drones following orders and acting like expletives, every single day--for years without a pause. So this problem I wrote of earlier today is now the current threat.

 The only thing I did was to move address because this mail service I had been using, which also just stole about $300 of mine in a 3 month period in situations that were beyond my control, but appear to have been carefully constructed and happened in sequences that were just too far removed from having been random---

But they claim that they had to close and I had to find another service. It was not easy at all and almost impossible. I found one but had to move counties. Now I am being told many different stories each time I phone, with the phone harassment I had briefly outlined in my last email. They used the phone prompt service to actually harass me and put in messages that the entire government agency was closed while it was open and operating. Once I got the person on the other end of the line, I was harshly informed that I have to produce various statements that require me to be in the United States in order to deal with this situation. Because this group has forced me into this physical dehabilitation and then tortured me while I fought to heal and THEN blocked all income I attempted (and I did indeed attempt to earn money online and was thwarted in each by hacks and blocks and DOS attacks)--so I have been financially helpless and my critical needs for various necessary documents is now completely at a havoc and chaos state. I have been forced into such a state of poverty, sickness and inability to function that I am always on the brink of total collapse and homelessness. I keep seeing the celebrities still raking in $ and accolades for the ideas they obtained by torturing me and using information extraction drugging and technology (i.e. teleportation, torture, hacking, stealing ideas and of course blocking my every attempt to become viable on any commercial form possible on the planet).

I began receiving this money around 1997, and in all that time I was never bothered by this government agency to have to prove my rental agreement, or that the year and a half of being xrayed and tested and seeing various doctors, undergoing various types of examinations including psychological-whereby once I described how my family had participated in this situation I am now in, I was labeled as having a problem--not them, but only me. My family of course is part of this overall terrorist structure and they must be protected. But I remain here and all this group is doing is torturing me to obtain ideas, torturing me to try to break any resistance I have for their disgusting plan to enslave and abuse and rape and prostitute and drug, poison, disfigure, steal, rob, destroy and then suck out all they can out of me and discard me with hate and a thrill at this entire situation whereby all government officials do is jump to obtain their own promotions out of participating in this.

--------------

So in all these years I have never once had to prove anything else after all that stress I was put through--including having to live off half of what subpoverty existence is-for the first year of waiting to obtain this subpoverty monthly stipend, for that is all it is. Because I could not pay taxes due to this orchestrated "accident" occurring less than one year after I graduated from college, after having moved across the country and only working at temp jobs in San Francisco--I am thus relegated to being "disabled" but on a pay level of absolutely near destitution and unsurvivable in the United States. But yet I was not bothered like this with having to prove anything else until this batch of haters began trying to destroy what is left of the tiny shreds of existence they haven't already killed off in all the decade and longer of just endlessly day and night attacking me and profiting off it so much it's probably incalculable. The legions of them by now is an endless lower circle of hell in this sense of just a throng of them from H-wood and now politicians are also kind of piling on to the entire group F-orgy of hate and violence--they all get off on it and all get promoted.

-------

so now they are doing it again. I had to undergo the money being cut off in August, the mail service didn't send me alerts about the situation and I was absolutely drugged up and being violently raped while teleported with the mafia actors punching next to my face because I was fighting to stop the rape and violence and said no and began to scream hysterically as the rapist would not stop (and was seriously harming my body, very ill from poisoning).

------

so they cut my money off because I was fighting back instead of allowing yet another huge Euro-p-a rape poison as deeply into my body as possible with this group of rapist men and women laughing and watching on and torturing me for fighting for my rights. 

--------

Yet to no avail the politicians have threatened to kill me, ask me for advice and then abuse me immediately afterward without even a thanks. They are mocking, insulting and sneering in contempt and putting their stuff on my social media. I am now being threatened once again with my monthly subpoverty income stipend being cut off because I moved counties in Florida and they claim that the paperwork, now over one month and my old address remains in the system. I have been told three different things the three times I have phoned regarding this change of address for the last month. This situation has never happened before. Tonight as I phoned I was told that I must prove my rental agreement and that this was absolute protocol. In the 25 years of me having to move around the United States due to inhabitable conditions from essentially being poisoned to death and harassed and threatened in every single situation I have lived in, in the US, I know that this has NEVER once happened, this kind of demand to prove my income my health condition (my situation is chronic I am disabled, listed as being disabled permanently). But they are treating me like I am a welfare recipient and must prove everything at least 2-4 times per year, always with the stipulation that I have to personally come into an office and demonstrate every single facet of my life. This was never demanded of me for the entire 25 years until t his past few years (since 2016 and ongoing without end--now going on and on almost monthly).

----------------

This woman, who pretended using the voice prompt using the same exact system of "no understan" that the Thai people use here--it's too tedious and long to fight to pound out as hacking is ever-present right now and the keyboard is stiff and I must correct as hackers are blocking functions--as usual.


---------

I can't describe how beyond unbelievable this all is. I am being now physically attacked by terrorist celebrities fully with the backing of politicians in Congress who all spout the most wonderful speeches that I think their interns all have written because when they teleport me they are neither verbally fluid nor are they at the level of the speeches or lectures that they purport are their platforms of benevolent Democratic leadership.

-----------------

I am being assaulted like this for defending myself against this endless crime against me.

I am reminded of a man who committed suicide by going into a library in Tallahassee and shooting at students. Not killing anyone but himself was shot to death by police. Because he was a gang stalking target the police were going to kill and not get a statement. His name is Myron May. Although he is now passed, I still consider him as being present. I listened to parts 1 & 2 of his series which he taped just before he committed his shooting spree/suicide. I honor him now because I think of his endless struggle to gain recognition and support. But like me, he was absolutely surrounded by expletives who betrayed him at every junction of sanity and strength to bring him down--to death of course. That is the ultimate objective of this hate and terrorist organization when they target. 

----------

When I had listened to this series many years ago, the parts were all organized on Facebook but now it's hard to find his own testimony. Instead there is a dearth of incriminating assessments of his "personality disorder" and his mental "illness" prescribed by amateurs or even professionals. The police were the first to discredit him of course. They claim he had emotional problems. He was a lawyer and experienced, and you can hear his profound logical and precise mental state as he used his skills in analyzing and detailing in a professional and concise manner the extent of his own targeting experiences. There are a few deviations from what I encounter perennially but it's essentially the same "contract" and sick series of behaviors from the goons and minions who are sent out by those of their same mentality but who roam around preying in their yachts and jets out of their lush mansions and castles and penthouses.

---------------------

He could not get a single person to really stand by him. He was an accredited attorney with years of experience. I was thrust into disability and physical dehabiliation plus drugging that would put any jaded mandarin drug hippie to shame for the strength of the drugs that have been forced into my body which I survived somehow. I am still being drugged with that "gravy" by the way, and much of it remains in the hard chemicals that were also inserted with this tasteless mess that the terrorists put in my food and drink probably since I was about 2 years old. I probably have survived this long because my body long ago was acclimated to the drugs. 

-----------------------------

Myron May was stable, was robust, was healthy, was SANE. He was slowly killed by the people around him, including his family (did they get paid and promoted for participating and letting Myron down? Were they threatened that if they didn't comply they would be next?).

His friends, colleagues and all around him just passed around him like water as he was thrust into self-destruction. You can hear that he is very calm, not hysterical, and fighting and then resigned to not having to deal with the sickness of this societal pariah contract any longer. 

I have fought with this concept that the insanity of this witch hunt situation would in some sense be recognized as a serious threat to society, to "Democracy" and then to freedom, sanctity of humanity--but NO, it's just the same programming that every one conforms to that confronts me in the same way that Myron recognized as a futile attempt to obtain any support from in society.

I find it hard to believe and yet here it is. The constructors of this system truly knew what they were doing when they realized how easily society can be manipulated to target and assist in a covert murder operation like this.

----------------

But I am threatened with my money being cut off in the next, and the next cut of millions of slices and thrusts at me that just never end with no one ever coming to stop or assist. 

----------------

But I still cannot accommodate the people who are attacking me like covid-infected bats out of hell. I just want them to recede back to the circles from whence they came and stop polluting my joyous happy life. But I am now seriously threatened once more. If anyone can please intervene at least covertly, confidentially--it would behoove society to just not let this go on with this governmental agency participating and lying and harassing and threatening my very existence because I was made disabled in the first place, forced to fight to surivive, not obtaining health care, having to flee the country to get any kind of decent health care, and all this group of millionaires and billionaires is doing is trying to stop even that from my life after stealing my cat deforming my body breaking my bones cutting parts of my body out making my hair fall out inserting objects under my fingernails every single night for about 6 years--raping me endlessly beating punching slapping spitting etc etc yelling hating abusing insulting

All I have done is fight to stop this, that is my crime in addition to once trying to obtain a Master's Degree (which is where the murder attempts were like routine, to stop me from having ANYTHING except absolute poverty and abuse all my life).

--------------------

Here is part 2 of the Myron May testimony to how much society is guilty of this hate crime to decent people while allowing rotten criminals to go on and get promoted out of this sick system.


Part 1, which I watched years ago, was a detailed explanation of the stalking and terrorism put into a format that is like legalese and professional, almost law enforcement style. It proves how rational and legitimate Myron May was and not a delusional schizophrenic rambling on about conspiracy theories. Oddly but really unsurprisingly, the first part is not available I can't find it on YouTube. Only the emotional parts. This is how the censorship also appears when I try to write. They exacerbate emotional hyperbolic behavior and blast and hack into the cognitive and rational depictions and analyses that I write. Thus they deleted anything from YouTube that might demonstrate that this was a professional attorney and using his professional skills at detail analysis using a calm, and rational, pragmatic approach--all deleted only his teary emotional apology before his shooting at the university remains. The accusations of him being emotionally and mentally ill and "depressed" remain as the fragments of society's response. It is the role that they and you all play in this sickening psycho drama.



"His adversaries say he was mentally ill. His defenders say he was a targeted individual being attacked by the US Government".--



No comments:

Post a Comment