Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Aspirants for the favor of The English Crown (and permutations thereof). "I would set the mur'drous Machiavel to school. Can I do all this and not get a crown? Tut, were it further off I would pluck it down."---Richard III, William Shakespeare. This movie offers a reflection and A shadow representation of how I have observed politicians playing their roles in what Shakespeare has so craftily scripted as universally recognized political machinations--albeit what I have witnessed personally and find Shakespeare has completely nailed in this teleportation drama unfolding year-after-year and politician after politician participating in the plot.

 What is even more brilliant, genius, ingenious about this soliloquy featuring the great Olivier is how shadows are used on his face as he stumbles/lurches towards the camera before he begins the famous lines, Now is the Winter of Our Discontent....his eyes are black in the shadows while the harsh jutting of his determined and chiseled chin create a mask of hate and brutality or an evil demonic mold that then melts into a frosty face beginning this Winter soliloquy about the Sun of York frolicking to a nymph alongside a lute while he, aspirant Lord in the shadows, deformed and made obsolete in the absence of War and fighting, plays his piper ditty to lure, entice, destroy and loot.


----------------

"'Now is the winter of our discontent'" - Richard  

III by William Shakespeare. Philip Spade. July 15, 2013.




I would have to say that this scene is one of the best acting moment I have ever witnessed on film. However, in "reality" I am perpetually surrounded by superlative actors who play every part with every nuance of skill appropriate for the elaborate "gang stalking skits" that are continuously employed surrounding MOI. They are remarkable actors, it's amazing they aren't in show biz or politics! They too are aspirants like Richard III. However, their work is intended to solidify existing monopolies and not give any upstart any more chances to play the field on any level except as pawn and broker.



-------------------


Oh, tis a wondrous bit of writing on politics and shananigans!


--------------------------------


It would appear that Olivier took some huge creative license with adapting the actual play by Shakespeare to his 2 1/2 hour movie, skipping entire passages and substituting right away his amorous plots and licentious liasons. Leaving the more insidious plot of undermining the friendly foe whose name begins with a "G" to be discovered after a series of evil plotting by the smirking evil genius protagonist. It's all very sinister but unfortunately it reminds me of the people I have had to deal with who are famous politicians and for all these years the shock of seeing Machiavelli unleashed when it comes to immediate gratification and promotion by attacking MOI in this teleportation hell that has been forced upon me. A very quick lesson in politics to be sure and I was always just going to lamely believe all the hype they put out in their scripted speeches and be happy to just turn off the boob tube once they stopped their acting on a podium but     NO...i HAVE TO witness Richard III in person and the evil plots are aimed AT ME. Oh NO! But they are also a threat to the nation and national stability, which no one seems concerned about. 


I have no idea how this movie ends except I think there is something about a horse and a kingdom for a horse as Richard III is killed--betrayed, perhaps, by his enemies or overtaken by his foes--I know that much but it's always the intricacies that make up the plot, and that I what I refer to. Knowing simply that this character dies does not detract from the mystery or surprise or delight in HOW and what words and what emotions and what soliloquys are uttered and most importantly, HOW it's all done by the likes of Olivier and that will be my surprise ending for this film--hopefully as impactful as the opening scene. As this is my first time viewing this play and movie---I have watched this opening scene at least 5 times and have not gotten very much past some of the beginning acts but it's a joy to watch this higher level of acting and performance so I am relishing it, but the similarities of political Machiavelli machinations is striking now that I have gotten a bit more familiar with the English accent and 400+year language barrier of that older English style--now familiar with at least this opening scene--


This is one reason why Shakespeare is considered to be, and is, peerless in his theatrical and writing style--not only is the language use and style more than superlative but the precision of exacting the truth and reality in a poetic and artistic rendering making it actually entertaining and thrilling instead of morbidly depressing is wonderful!


----------

*As I stumbled through the hacker intrusion by malware blocking the keyboard, I must remember that most likely this post will be hacked, rewritten, partially deleted because all I have been doing is backspacing to rewrite and retype words due to keys not operating and my hands also not functioning --my brain is under attack as well as the keyboard--so obviously once more the terrorist hackers will be busy deleting and rewriting and taking commas and periods out and pasting what is left into long unreadable strings as they have been doing for almost every single post I have written for--over 8 years now without fail for every post.

---------

I am not going to post this to Facebook, usually I post on both this blog and Facebook because I have no idea if my writing is going to ever show up on either site--actually, this blog has been so blocked--I have a red warning sign on the front of this blog stating that "content has been suspended" due to a Cyber Crime Act in Thailand--which crime I have no idea I have breached as I have never written adversely about the Monarchy and that is the only breach of law I think exists in Thailand but probably there are a plethora of other restrictions. I have been writing about US politics. The sign I received about the suspended site appeared after I wrote a post about the 911 bombings in NYC. It had nothing to do with Thailand or Thai politics but somehow that was enough for someone to put this warning on my blog site---and it has not been removed since. Maybe I will post this to Facebook after all. The hacking is very bad it's very difficult to write any longer without endless strain and struggle and retyping every other word--literally.

--------------------


30 minutes later:

Realizing how badly the subliminal "mind control" has operated whilst I wrote the above--I had to rewrite entire passages because various weak and watered down "tags" were input into my subconscious by the inaudible technology while I was writing. I found myself using various types of "English" watery segues to ideas such as, the English would say, "I suppose....(blah blah blah)" and the American version would be, "I guess (etc etc etc)" (!)

I do not use these types of weak intros to my ideas and I came as a surprise to find this post had been wreaked somewhat by these inclusions which came out like the porous choice of words that are spoken without any hesitation and no pre-thought in the situations where it's obvious that mind control and the use of subliminal coercion and manipulation to my speech and actions is being utilized by these nefarious technologies (which no one will admit to using and certainly government officials are loathe to let this information out to the public, for how could they obtain their plausible machinations in this modern day of information without the use of drugs and subliminal technologies to entice people into believing their inplausibility?

------------

I had to re-write, but it is clear to me that an English national or deviation of that Imperial former  conquistador country is using the subliminal mind control whilst I am attempting to get past their hacker intrusions and blocks to my writing. I am literally pressing correct keys and other letters appear. The keys are now so stiff I must pound down on the keyboard as usual to get anything out.

----------------

So if my style above has a lot of embellishments that sound like I am going into guessing mode or don't "really know" but am "guessing" or "supposing" what my ideas are, in that attempt to not be offensive to the critical English mode of how only certain people are "supposed" to have definitive knowledge and the rest have to buttress their statements down with prefixes to their concepts such as, "I suppose" and, "It would seem...doesn't it?" to find agreement. AT the top levels they make outright bold statements as the one and only truth and you had better not disagree if you are not of their "station". 

--------

But I continue with the English Crown theme. I want to add that the actors in question in this terror and torture scheme have no Shakespeare play upon which to base any kind of fallen nobility upon--except for one passage coming from Macbeth which rings true on the stage of actors in this terror contract out on me, and I will quote this only to include how meaningless their activities are, ignoble would be an understatement and a glorification of their inane and sodomite enterprises when it comes to this MK ULTRA rape and sex slave contract out on me and their mean and pettiness and their actions--which of course "win" them the approval of their reigning force upon this planet--and no, it isn't the United States Government, and that includes the politicians and so this theme is just and true: The English Crown rules them all like that Ring of Power in The Lord of the Rings and Sauron is only a metaphor for the entire gamut of the international force which rules the rulers.

-----
yet it is the English Crown with which I have had to contend for many years now, and their actors brazenly acting out their meager but well-funded rape, torture, attempted murder, theft and hate roles for the sake of charitable ruse for the blinding of the universal muse of art but artistry and deception is really the name of this game and it also involves acting. Translation: playing their parts as humanitarians fighting for justice, against racism, pro feminism, anti-corporate, anti-Dark Money, blah blah blah. I don't suppose this tis True, and do they deceive either me or you?

---------------

The Shakespeare set of lines (not an entire play, "mind you"--to use that English term---but just a few lines suffice to encapsulate any connection to the tragedies of grandeur that Shakespeare depicts in his plays on power and struggle to obtain. NO, these performers, musicians, actors, entertainers, directors and et al who participate only deserve this brief mention from Shakespeare but it is appropriate to the situation:


Macbeth

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...