Thursday, February 3, 2022

More about the reverse racism but first part of this post is about how Hacking is SO BAD now on my laptop. Every other click my laptop literally freezes with the cursor spinning and the entire system inoperable--lasting more than 30 seconds sometimes it take 5 minutes to open a page.

 I just went through a manual series of clearing out the cache of this system which required 2 hours to delete all this stuff and the system is still bogged down with malware. I have to try to figure out how to remove it on my $0 budget for such things, only to scour YouTube to try to find remedies. There is a system restore function which removes some of the junk for maybe 3 days at most--if and when I leave this room the terrorists slime on into this room to sprinkle filth into every corner, under all furniture, spray on the walls, and install more malware onto my system. Oh, of course the keyboard is also affected so I must pound down and also fight to backspace to write words correctly as the keys are toggled to juxtapose the letters while I type.


--------------------

I would do the system restore, but I played my game from Windows and have reached a stage where I have accrued a lot of points in this game, and the terrorist have begun to delete my points if I do a system restore. I've been playing this game for a few months and it never happened before until recently. They deleted half of my game and points and made it very hard and timely just to get back to where I had left off. This happened twice for this same game for the last two restores so I have left the system restore function because I am engrossed in this game, being partially paralyzed from detox and sickness and I need a diversion and this game is like a kind of fun puzzle system which keeps my mind occupied on some kind of rational thought process instead of the chaos and hate this organization tries to insert into my being poisoning my mind every moment they possibly can. If they had their way I would be immersed in hate every day to my death and beyond.

--------------------


So I am left now with the keyboard so stiff it's almost impossible ot get anything out--tired of backspacing and rewriting. In the bios and hard drive while I am fighting to get into the system to remove their hate and filth on my computer, the keyboard works perfectly and so does the mouse (also doesn't operate until I get into bios where it works perfectly).

-------------

So I am stuck here with this endless now nearly half operating system because I don't want my game to be deleted any longer.

------------------

Instead of the things I want to get done I am now struggling to find ways to remove malware through these YouTube tech videos, while I am still, every day, detoxing from this unbelievable poison mess inside my body. Every time some of it comes out I am too ill for the entire rest of the day to literally move or get anything else done. I am literally in a disabled mode and can't perform many basic functions while I am surrounded by toxic filth that is poisoning me that this organization has poured into my living space. 

Oh, that is what the black women have all contrived to participate in and have been amply paid and rewarded. One of them let slip their programmed anti-Semitism, and what I had wanted to say but I am indeed under mind control affecting my emotions while I write turning anger into rancor and hate diatribes--but they want to form a caucus of power, and any means possible I think is the operational phrase they inherently all agree to. Racism against any other group is fine if it will help them to achieve their power status. Playing main role as victim is another such role. The role is justified for those who actually are suffering but these actors are not those who are suffering. They benefit from the system plantation of mind control via movies and news and entertainment venues. They got to these positions in no other way but demonstrating their affirmative action in helping support Nazis and entertaining them while feigning they are righteous and what a sister act this is oh black woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment