Wednesday, February 23, 2022

REVENGE OF THE NERDS*#($! ....Democracy, that old Chestnut. Chestnut definition: 6. a. An old joke or story. b. something (such as a musical piece or a saying) repeated to the point of staleness. --Miriam Webster Dictionary.

 You can see in the video that the "nerdy" --looking due is thrilled that he's hacking and stopping the car of the "trendy" looking spiffy dude--who has "won" the power? THE NERDS!!! And their technology!!!! And those who gain access to the tech which are the spiffy "winners" who make sure everyone they don't like is a "loser" by the use of this tech (which can kill or destroy their enemies). Thanks to the powers that pay for such research this is now happening ubiquitously around the planet, covertly!


The terrorist organization is also blocking the electric motor of the "new" Honda motorbike that I am renting--by force. They began breaking my old but reliable Honda ("old" meaning a few years--maybe 5 years I paid monthly rent paying the cost by at least 5 times over, besides the years of paying rent for motorbikes and paying off total price of the bikes by 10x over--and over--never able to earn money to pay for my own property. The motorbikes I did buy and cars I have bought were immediately broken and put into disrepair (literally a hole was punched into the floor of one vehicle--in winter in Minnesota).


=-

But this "new" motorbike is being blocked from starting. The engine dies when I stop at any intersection. This happens almost all the time while driving, and even stalls while I am driving. There is a green light, like an email @ symbol on the dashboard of this electrically-engineered motorbike (but runs on gasoline of course). This means something like the battery is low or there is a problem. The bike is less than 2 months "old" by now. The light showed up a few weeks ago and then stopped and the bike ran normally. Now that "high season" is in gear this attack also happens while cars are driving behind me and not stopping. I tried to get across an intersection yesterday and a huge car had stopped and began driving straight into me and if I hadn't swerved it would have hit me. The bike almost stalled at that point. I was carrying this new pressure cooker which didn't fit into the leg area as the other older bike had enough space--so I was driving very dangerously not being prepared for this loose and large box, heavy, that I had to literally prop upon my knees to be able to somewhat steer-not able to round corners but I had to drag my feet in order to make large arcs in order to navigate corners. The huge van began to drive straight into me while I was making this loose and large arc while the engine was stalling--


so it's a threat to my life and it's being done by their remote tech aimed at my vehicle.

---------------

I keep writing of this, but it's a very disorienting effect of their terrorism: I wrote of just a few of the filth and scum attacks (scum as in literal scum that is flicked, poured and smeared on everything in this room, almost--walls, floor, cabinets, countertops where I cook--any white tissue I use to clean up the filth is brown almost immediately--likewise my clothing, when I clean it, emits a brown liquid as this scum filth is also sprayed on my clothing at any hour this group can manage to insert mechanical arms into my room--and now that I am not closing the patio doors so I get fresh air, as by now from years of breathing in this filthy toxic my body has completely broken down


but the other damages to my BODY besides making my hair fall out and killing hair follicles permanently--(not a natural product of stress-related factors or of poisoning but deliberate sabotage and disfigurement, along with scores of other very damaging effects to my overall appearance and just fighting to not stink every time I go out to do anything as they spray filthy vile toxins and stinking substances that likewise are permanent on my bags, backpack, items inside--every single thing from my passport to my wallet to every item I carry around and the stench emits from a few feet away--another extremely nasty discrediting tactic. I bury and bind it all up in multiple layers so at least one facet of this is not under their endless destructive attack. That is only because I managed after years to stop them from breaking physically into my living space while I am unconscious and sleeping and teleported to the Hell that the celebrities and politicians inflict every single night with their "fun" toy of teleportation.

--------

My legs are scarred up because they put something on my skin every day that causes rashes and eruptions. They then tattooed it into my skin so the marks are permanent. This is the area above my knee caps,  and on my arms and on the thigh area. This is not my conjecture that they are doing this, it is factual but of course where is the evidence of such? I cannot obtain camera footage because without enough money to waste on such equipment I can't fight the hacking and deletion of evidence. This has happened to me already when trying to film the "perpetrators" in public places--the cameras are jammed the footage is partially deleted just from remote hacking devices on my personal gear.

------------

My skin has blemishes they cut and inserted into it for years and these circular objects that have been injected under my skin  (I think silicone). The objects then get infected with the bloating chemicals which then coagulate into these recesses and tears in my body skin structure--which is why this organization has been so keen to put me into accident after accident, and of course they did body manipulation while I was sleeping to make my body crooked.

---------------

And so, I write of this once more. I cannot protect my body from this. Right now there is a huge brownish gash on my thigh because I cut it while walking into the metal hooks that I use to try to block the mechanical arms from breaking into my room from the under sink cabinets in this "kitchen" area which is just a countertop with my table two feet away from the counter and a table set against the wall. The white painted surface of the walls in all directions have been splattered with brown goo stuff that permanently stains (of course, nothing gets it out, no solvent no cleaning fluid nothing). They put something like this into my wound and it's now just a brown gash that won't heal because they also made it infected. They probably put this stuff on my by now marked wound every night. 


-----------------

I NEED A SAFE HOME TO LIVE IN. I am subjected to this tyranny because I was inserted with the tyranny of these microchips and the greedy celebrities and politicians are being offered untold awards if one of them (then they all get) some kind of award system that is probably so unbelievable--they are all in a virtual feeding frenzy trying to abuse and torture me into submission so they can obtain this contract, whatever it is it is huge. 

-------------

I am just trying to retain my independence and the human rights that are supposed to be intrinsic to any civilized society that all the leaders have bashed and dashed for decades all without a glitch or a hitch to the stances they make about how much they follow the Constitution (for their constituents) but not for me. If I have no advocates, and the other targets also remain isolated and under the oppression of similar types of psychopathic groups which are titillated (as they are) by torture and violence, feeding off hate and theft and rape and robbery and attempted murder and the huge power high it affords them--

and, writing to try to reach out once more.

I cannot get out of this place and I have moved literally non-stop for decades because this has followed me around and around with no relief or protection.

------------

How many more years must I write online to a silence audience which participates in this either complacently or directly?

Why is this so impossible to have stopped against me after all these years and years and years simply because I was put on some list and people just viciously can't wait to torture someone and keep it all mum and they all are really violently sick at heart and mind and soul.

---------

But they tell me that I am the problem. It's me being racist when I become incensed that other races are attacking me but make their debuts on the stage for their "anti-racist" memes and themes. It's me who is racist, they claim because I am saying that they are racist and following orders from white supremacists in this hate organization which has no cultural or ethnic boundaries for the hate attacks.

------------------

The future looks grim for freedom in general for the planetary population. So far so many people are being handed these free incentives. They only begin to question it once they are personally attacked and then quizzically try to ascertain if they, unbelievable they assume they are far too important or critical a part of the hate organization's structure, but I can assure you that they can easily replace any or all of the lessor minions and minorities after they obtain their goals of final domination--which seems to be what they already have for the most part with all the duplicity of their public stances as to defending and championing human rights, but especially, "Democracy" that old chestnut.

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...