Thursday, February 24, 2022

On the FIRST FOUR MINUTES OF STEVEN SPIELBERG'S WEST SIDE STORY: THE BEST MOVIE OF SO MANY YEARS I can't count how long it's been that I been or felt so transported. /////As for the rest of the blank slate of mind programming/propaganda agents and their operatives in this same media circus field: This to me is just the symbolic emptiness and sleazy stupidity not only of the major actors and of this effete and meaningless set of shitty movies and actors who keep cranking out bullshit about how much they are fighting for Democracy and peace and freedom and equality--but of the system in it's entirety which is it's parallel acting circus: the United States Congress, the 3 branches of government and the trickle down pissing order that they are only shadow puppets serving a truly dark entity which controls them all..they are complete mind fuck screw-over and mediocrity operators and you are still allowing them to be promoted into highest positions by doing nothing to stop them)--please goddamn the media also needs to be protected from the insurrection of this onslaught of media corruption and insider trading and Dark money influences (nazi/Mafia).



-------------------------
------------------------

I also want to change slightly my former opinion of Olivier (I had written it on my Facebook page, because it did not deal with mind control but now I have shifted this opinion and it is now a part of the Europigape fascist Imperialistic anti-Americanism which is indeed driving this contract out upon me). He is one of the best SHAKESPEARIAN actors possible in the history of film. Limiting the qualification to that arena of judgmental opinion on my part. Otherwise, he reflects the same English sort of limiting judgments himself. I watched a clip that was somehow put on my Youtube channel recommended page, on top, about Olivier receiving a top honor at the Academy, handed to him by Tootsie (another terrorist who played part of the anti-Semitic English hate stalking terrorism but not directly personally but from a distance--it was weird I thought at the time, but now I know it's 100% the same protocol that countless other haters have also performed.
So it was just watching more bigot anti-semites (including "Jews") bowing to English usurpation of American media in the Academy Awards. What Olivier said was that Marilyn was not an actor, and in order to control her, her American "controller" had to mention Coca-cola...in order to get her to respond to acting tips. He said she only stuck her breasts out and ass for her acting appearances and that was basically all that Marilyn was, compared to him, of course, he intimated. In the clip of the Oscars that I mention above, the English actor/woman sitting next to him was wearing a thin lace top revealing her breasts, which also was cut down to her sternum to accentuate her "bosoms" for the effect, and to draw attention of course. As opposed to Marilyn, this female "actor" is and was a crappy actor whose appearances were fraught with her sticking out her breasts and ass for effect. Unlike Marilyn who had a commanding performance for her roles, despite it seeming to focus on her sexual appeal. Guess who the English woman was in the Oscars where Tootsie played groveling Jew defering to the English bigot who probably hates Americans but can tolerate a deferential Jew who bows down in reverential awe--probably unlike Marilyn who didn't want to play the game. Olivier I can only suspect immediately demanding sexual gratification in that pre-Me Too atmosphere and was used to getting his nasty, dirty old man way with woman in the casting couch and beyond. I think Marilyn was trying to not be exploited and as a co-star of equal or greater magnitude fought to not be like the bowing deferential or the sleazy skank mother of the sleazy skank who is now attacking me and watching laughing as pig after ape rapes me (famous actors) including her hubby the blonde NaZI who is also an abomination to my senses as she is. That was the mother sitting next to Olivier--another sexualized but sleazy bad actor but accepted as a sexualized object, along with her cocaine enhanced skank daughter who these men all defend for her role in rape enabling them so they can all be promoted by their English masters who control them all. As they all bow and grovel and then turn upon me with the most vicious hate so they can play these heroic defender of Democracy and Freedom roles, stealing as many ideas from me as possible--the skanky whore women who all play the game and give the pigs what they want on the casting couch but then complain when they get a chance at the MeToo! hypocrisy. the rest of the movies I analyze for Illuminati and Nazi/Mafia endorsement mostly the former through endless symbolism but the latter are outright and almost overt (you can be sure lots of subliminal suggestion is being enhanced by all the technologies aimed at the audience).
I had also watched a separate clip on YouTube (appearing somehow) of Olivier complaining about what a "stupid American" (paraphrasing) Marilyn Monroe was when he worked with her in a movie about a Duke and a call girl or a Prince and a call girl or something like that! ("lol") I've heard the same hissing hate from so many English regarding Americans but mostly aimed at me (anti-Semitism, although I just get hate from most jews too because they all fall in line and obey and attack me as well because I am not a member of the Semite league and never have been--and needing to absolutely confine people into the stereotypes and cliche boxes that the bigots rely upon, they must try to enforce all the hate stereotypes on me, and the victims are some of the most vicious about trying to push anyone who won't conform into the boxes that they have submitted to--and it's all only to be put in a lower position than the bigots who threaten with death if people do not conform--). I lost respect for Olivier but he's superlative playing Shakespeare without a doubt.
----------------------
As for Spielberg--this is a movie that should have won the G-Globe (Shower) award but of course did not because it' s controlled by Europigape fascist Nazis especially the English Imperialist Nazis..
I can't understand how millions of people would not clamor to watch a film like this instead of yet another CGI superhero franchise movie, but I swear the brainwashing and programming of the human race began a long time ago using subliminal technologies and I think the messages being implanted into the masses of lowered IQ brains is: "Watch stupid sleazy movies and not quality highly interesting intellectual movies".
I truly hope The Academy Awards Governors will hand this movie top film of the year (and of many decades it's one of the best--so far). I can tell after just a few minutes what incredible difference there is betwixt this and the rotten rest of the directing/film/production and boring repetition of the same actors--I don't recognize a single actor so far (I know Moreno will be there, and her twist on the character she plays will be fascinating as well).
It's like watching film like I think should be at the level it never has been for so long (even from some other Spielberg movies, not for the directing but perhaps for some of the actors---Bridge of Spies hasn't gotten the high credit it deserves and is not mentioned enough--
so hope Spielberg wins top awards at the Academy Awards. He should. The Dog movie I think is something that was slated to "win" and is nothing comparable to West Side Story. Not even close. Please do not let the awards system be rigged any longer let true and real art and artists prevail and not sleazy, vile, violent, stupid and rotten foul ugly cocaine and plastic surgery enhanced skanks and whores and bigots and fakes (10 years of being teleported and tortured by some of the most famous and that is my assessment of them--10 years of their torture and disfiguration and poisoning and abuse and hate against me every single day and night--they tell me they are more "beautiful" than me and etc. They say this after asking me for the millionth time what I think of them... I always respond but now with more alacrity and descriptive low-brow response--either you are a piece of shit, a refrain by now to one of them after the next--all nestled in their new plastic surgery appearances and mansions and flying around in jets--but now the skank who I think is a cocaine-drained rotten ugly and foul whore piece of shit is having all these men repeat that she is 'MORE BEAUTIFUL" but they never stop the violence to break me down and down and they have gone on endlessly for years. This to me is just the symbolic emptiness and sleazy stupidity not only of the major actors and of this effete and meaningless set of shitty movies and actors who keep cranking out bullshit about how much they are fighting for Democracy and peace and freedom and equality--but of the system in it's entirety which is it's parallel acting circus: the United States Congress, the 3 branches of government and the trickle down pissing order that they are only shadow puppets serving a truly dark entity which controls them all..they are complete mind fuck screw-over and mediocrity operators and you are still allowing them to be promoted into highest positions by doing nothing to stop them)--please goddamn the media also needs to be protected from the insurrection of this onslaught of media corruption and insider trading and Dark money influences (nazi/Mafia).
---------------------

**Hacking is very bad while I write this post, so the terrorist/hacker
deletions and rewrites of grammar and sentence structure is very likely after I publish this post. The system is so bogged down and slow that I have to get up and do other things while waiting for a web page to open. The operating system has been rigged to not be able to perform more than one function at a time. So if I am trying to open a page on a browser, I can't click on another tab and open another page and get access to any other site. The tab may open but the system freezes--and it freezes while I am trying to log into any URL--it is so repetitive that I can only do a few things per five minutes. The keyboard is rigged so when I press a key another letter appears than what I had just pressed so I am continuously correcting and backspacing and rewriting as well. //My brain is under attack and the keyboard is almost inoperable. The computer system is also very hacked and badly operating (I just did a reset two days ago).
IN ADDITION: I am being viciously attacked in teleportation by the very same people who have gone on and on for over 8 years or longer--one is alluded to below as the ugly cocaine skank, but it's also the same herd of them--it never ends. Politicians come and join in on the attacks and then it is still never ended. That is what is happening now. The hacking is very bad--so this post is also fraught with hate speech after yet another hate confrontation with another group yelling that I am ugly and stupid while they have broken my body and poisoned raped mutilated cut parts out of my body broken my toes and cut portions off and doused my skin with chemicals to make it curdle and put fungus into my hair, vagina, ears and on my skin and food and on ALL SURFACES AND FABRICS AND FURNITURE IN THIS ROOM every single day for YEARS AND YEARS. Forced tears out of my eyes, made my lips and cheeks pull down from the microchip. Killed cats I took in to love and care for, stole my one precious cat and laugh and make jokes about it as they promote their rugrat shit children out of this hate contract so the nepotism of their autocratic rulership can be furthered in that respect. The post is an unedited hate rant;. It is the result from non-stop torture using these nefarious pernicious technologies and pernicious misuses of everything possible to attack me; stealing and destroying all I am and all I worked for and loved also broken and stolen from me plus personal mutilation and poisoning and drugging--so excuse the hate and blame the haters who you all keep putting into lead positions and into lead roles and cheering this crap on and on like they really are incredible. I watch 4 minutes of West Side Story and see immediately the difference between what a great director can produce and what shit these parasitic hateful evil pieces of shit produce (along with their equally vile producers and operating controllers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...