Tuesday, February 1, 2022

As I suggested earlier in my last post on the "retribution" of me writing about the crimes of these celebrity/politician terrorists (who are operating under "anti-terrorism" legislation which funds their terrorist "gang stalking" torture/MK ULTRA rape and abuse entertainments upon me). They are messin' round with my $$$ once again.

 It just happened on my online bank account. The money I receive every month, direct deposited upon the last day of the month, SHOULD show up by the latest by noon my time here in Thailand on the 1st of the month. That was SOP for many years until I became targeted by the Italian mafia personality who also partnered with the English scion whose inheritance includes hobnobbing with English monarchy and doing business with The Crown. 

But what had been routine clockwork became money coming in at various random times on the 1st, culminating to the point that the money would appear by 6 pm instead of by noon. It really should show up when it is first direct deposited, the night before. When I phoned my bank which has since closed (BBVA Compass) I was LIED to on the phone by the terrorist agent where my phone call was diverted, who claimed that the money would not "clear" their procedures until that late hour of the day. The money first cleared by noon, then it changed to 2 pm, and then onto 6 pm. I was so broke every month living with not enough to pay rent and eat that by the first of the month I was destitute of food and things I needed and had to obtain money immediately in order to get food--just to get some food and I could not afford various really cheap things as well. Of course part of all of this is the total block to earning money online or anywhere else as blacklisting is endemic for targets--plus all kinds of nasty harassment for any job I do manage to obtain. That is without exception on every job I have had all my life. 

----------------

But my bank failed and was bought out by another bank. The fiasco I had to undergo just to obtain my new debit cards cost me over $200 for FedEX mailing and the way it was all handled was more than suspiciously corrupted. But my money for a change began appearing in my account, pending, on the night before the 1st of every month. That was 3 or 4 months ago. Then things like my account balance showing $0 when I still have money from my stimulus in that account and that is far more than $0. Then the money has begun to appear at odd times not even at the stroke of the top of the hour. Money just appeared in my account at 2:47 pm, which is in no way appropriate for digital money transfers---or I assume as this was a fully functioning system for the first couple of months and now the same old block to the transfer of funds is appearing. There is no pending amount shown and the threat of taking away my money has been a constant in the endless threat to my every survival as a matter-of-course by this group. They had my money cut off a few months ago but I wrote about that and it's now very hard to constantly backspace and pound out letters due to malware affecting the keyboard.


-------------------

Another point unrelated to finance: the blasting and bombing of the hillside outside my patio view--it is a steep hill that faces the back of this building. It had been adorned with flowers and birds when I moved in. The terrorists arranged to literally bomb the hillside as boulders tumbled down, breaking the cement landscaping at the bottom of the hill (I'm on floor 3). Subsequently the terrorists began shooting and killing the birds that had formerly nested on the hillside so not a single bird has appeared for at least 2 years. The hillside is strewn with huge plastic bags and other such plastic objects (hangers, etc). Any flowering vines that had grown before and were beginning to regrow have had acid poured on them as they appear brown and shriveled up. But there was one huge and incredible species of lizard that roamed the hillside right directly in front of my 3rd floor patio--in a parallel view of the hillside which is nearly at a 85-degree angle upwards, with almost no slope. It was a fantabulous lizard and I made contact with it and threw food to it sometimes. I had a rapport with it in a sense. It then found a mate--but disappeared for a while because the terrorists saw that it was bringing me joy and fascination to watch this lizard hunt for food--just right outside my window on the rocks. It got it's mate but was being probably shot at and would go to the plateau above the ridge of the edge of this steep hill. But now it's completely gone. I don't know if the terrorists killed it or they took it away. I suspect they killed both lizards just because I found a thrill and happiness in watching and having a rapport with any sentient being. 

As for my cat, La Moux, it has been years since they stole her and if she is still alive she has been waiting for me to come and rescue her. She was my only remnant of a family and my loving companion and of course they had to break her body and then kidnap her. Other cats I have taken care of were killed and left in front of my front door--as well as pet frogs, etc any animal or creature I form any slightest bond with is killed or destroyed or taken away.

------------------------------

These same actors who are a part of this play roles in cartoon movies where they are animals (they do the voices of course) who are fighting against human degradation of the environment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...