Thursday, February 3, 2022

Dear ABC Network: Please FIRE W. Goldberg from The Pew (Pulpit). What I did not write to ABC in my request to have her fired: She teleported me along with the other black anti-Semitic Nazi actors in H-wood during torture and terror white supremacist teleportation rape/torture/ information/concept theft sessions.

 I think I will just copy and paste the comments I made on the  YouTube pages which I wrote my "scathing" comments upon---and thought I should not write a post on this subject but for once I find myself agreeing with Fox News on this topic--amazing and it's the very first time this has happened.


-----------------

I did not save the comment I wrote to ABC which was my first and real honest appraisal. It was also the most "sober" and coherent. The "mind control" effect of enhancing emotional states and reducing calm cognitive analysis is one of the biggest discrediting effects but I cannot stop this. The situation of having been tortured by successive profiteering criminals you call "celebrities" and "politicians" is at the onus of the problem with no, absolutely no support system anywhere in sight and for years and around the world there is nothing. My reaction is a bit hysterical but I wonder how many of you would even have survived what I have been dealt with?


-------------------


What I had written to ABC is that Goldberg is anti-Semitic and in her uplifted state of celebrity, wants to monopolize the victimization role as only being for her and her "black and brown" friends. I emphasize "friends" and not the entire diaspora or of any larger ethnic "minority" group. (I didn't write the last part about her inclusive friends categorization of victimization, meaning mostly about her and her need to be promoted into majestic victimhood status--it is quite a $$ generating posture to contiuously play that card repeatedly for years and it has paid off for her and her "friends" in the white-supremacy-enabler group).

Oh, I did not write these things to ABC only the very first sentence of this attempt to encapsulate my thoughts. 

She teleported me, yes that matriarchal bloated black-anti-Semitic enabler of white supremacy did, she she did alongside Aprah who is a most violent and vile perpetrator of white supremacy and has been paid in BILLIONS for that role. Together, yes quite an equitable pair of haughty righteousness for sale and sold at highest prices.


--------------------------------

That blacks really want to hold the $ bag for sole victimization status is a trending opportunism, for sure, in the media "elite" group of "friends". I also wrote to ABC that I truly have great sadness for the real victims who suffer, but for the endless race card slingers, it is a tragic farce with their endless "racist" dialogue but in reality when they have a chance how they bend to the violence of racism when it is heaped upon me. They even keep asking me "why" I don't "like" what they are doing (hitting, slapping, raping, torturing, disfiguring, dismembering, stealing my money, destroying property, terrorism at every corner from their minion death squad gangs, all financial opportunity blocked, sleeping terror with this teleportation equipment every single night for over a decade or longer--etc etc the list is far too long to even remember by now from more than 10 years of this going on and on--which they, Goldberg et al--the list of black performers is very long and getting longer the longer this situation is never stopped).


--------------

I will indeed post my responses to some of the YouTube videos but for a change Fox News had some incredible comments which I found comforting and I was almost shocked that their level of sympathy and lack of racism was almost the total reverse of the "liberals" in Whorewood who are the most callous racist bigots and haters I have EVER met in my entire life--(been forced to be around, exposing their real thoughts, in other words, and the more virulent their anti-Semitism the more awards and promotions they receive--including Goldberg who has partaken of this huge profiteering contract out on me and teleportation/MK ULTRA):



The video above is one of the most even and level discussions on any topic I have ever heard from Fox News. I don't say this just because it conforms to my opinion before I opened up this video clip of the info-sharing session on Fox. 

I wrote (based on a LIFETIME of being attacked by Blacks who operate for the white supremacist Nazi "gang stalking" system. From Kinder garden to now, this moment, I have had to be witness to blacks being told to attack me by whites--when I was bussed to the "black" part of town for an "experimental" grade school operated by the University of Illinois where racism (against blacks only) was taught but no mention of Jews or the Holocaust-=-the racist whites would tell the blacks to attack me and they would--and it's exactly the same now in "adult" life amongst the A-dolts in H-wood and everywhere else. It is amazing that Fox News has had some insight into this that is precisely what I know to be the reality of "reverse" racism and so glad this entire spectacle has appeared to bring up this very dialogue on how blacks can be so racist but hide it under their own righteous pretensions (not for those who are truly being victimized, but they also participate many of them and I know this from years of having to live in poverty thanks to the endless blacklisting by this organization--):
-------------------------------
------------------------------

"SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE USA AND ABROAD FULLY PARTICIPATE WITH NAZIS IN ANTI-SEMITISM. Goldberg is just another one. Her entitlement is now as a symbol of oppression which is her free get out of jail card for any racist comment she may make because she's supposed to be the perpetual race victim fighting for justice (but not in reality she's a perpetrator of racism--a black Nazi is the more appropriate title for her and her ilk--wealthy, you can also include her friend the bulbous black female tv show host paid billions for her plantation role of support for white supremacy. Thank you judge with your statement and it's partially as harsh as the situation really deserves."

It's amazing that I agree with a Fox News commentary session--but what you are saying is exactly what I think, and have written to ABC requesting that Goldberg be fired. She's a disgusting fake and a black anti-Semite (the situation of black anti=Semitism is real and profound--just review that Obama's pastor made anti-Semitic comments and etc etc it's another untold story about racism)." (end of my comments for that video--I find I have written more comments on this blog than I did for the video). I am under great attack by now from mind control and hacking, please bear with all the hyper-emotionalism and the hacker inserts/deletions I know the terrorist hackers will be deleting and rewriting this post after I publish--which I will not re-edit.
------------------------------------

"The Hard Truth About Whoopi Goldberg's Suspension". Rebel HQ. February 3, 2022.




The female commentator begins: "As a BLACK WOMAN I understand what (she) was trying to say...." etc etc etc. Of course, the main intellectual component of understanding is merely that you both are "black" and "women". Nothing more to say about your shared identification then. (Sarcasm). 

As a non-black woman who has been attached by that black woman above and her other close black woman friend, who has been one of the main contributors of harassment, torture, poisoning, sexual abuse and psychological terrorism--this wonderful bulbous thing Aprha who is so, so beloved amongst the white women of the suburbohoods---gangstas with the $$$ in other words. Loved by the racist "Italian-American" mafia who tortured me using all kinds of slurs because they had to profit off this anti-Semitic contract. Beloved by the white supremacists in the gang of H-wood actors who hiss hate at me now increasingly with death threats and overt Holocaust references as I keep fighting for all human rights, US Constitutional Rights, my rights under the UN Charter on Human Rights--all obliterated and very heavily due to the black woman faction of the white supremacist celebrity/politico (oh yes, she was r-running for US PRESIDENT wasn't she against her former lover, Trump and good friend, Hillary! All in the same group and the same room attacking MOI for their promotional enhancements). Oh the "Black woman" you all "understand" what she meant when she was just slipping her ordained racist black Nazi mentality.

---------------------
What I wrote in the comment section to this video (I didn't get to the end, I just got sick of hearing about the caucus of black women and men who are fighting for their own spot in the Sun of this godless Satanic organization. Ironically the very first day Op-rah teleported me she had some other black women with her all chanting, "Praise the Lord" until she got upset about my comments after more than years of her participating and stealing ideas from me to make herself appear like some ethereal being in a sci-fi movie (about a book I wrote a post about on Facebook, just long enough prior to this film coming out for her to have potentially--probably like 99%--have been part of stealing like the rest of the clan of her "friends" in this racist group of white Nazi enablers and Europ-a fascists--they all LOVE these Black Women so much. They all have so much money for their "liberal" efforts in media publicity stunts and movies and talk shows.
------------------------------

"Dear Ms. Lawrence, I appreciate your purported "understanding" of what anti-Semitism is coming from the perspective of being a "black woman"--which is also what Goldberg is (just building an argument)--yes you are both black but racism is not confined to whites only, as you also know. There is a growing trend of black Nazism and if you doubt this then you are walking around with blinders. The trend is especially poignant in the H-wood media scene as racism is more rampant than you would understand or want to. The plantation roles still apply when it comes to blacks, and assisting whites in anti-Semitism is one way of blacks being welcomed into the incestuous media family. Goldberg with all her money is no exception. Her statement was a virulent racist remark completely downplaying the millions of people killed in the Holocaust. There were Jews who also assisted the Nazis in killing other Jews. They were often lighter skinned with blonde hair. Goldberg is playing up her former life of poverty in order to conform to an image of being a "liberal" but she's part of a complete fascist enclave in her media personal associations. Her slip-up will not be assuaged by "education" she must be fired. Your understanding of her is because of a black caucus developing that you too are a part of. Although you have been part of an anti-Semitic training group in your professional life, the underlying roots of cohesiveness applies when it comes to belonging to a group with wealthy people "at the top" like Goldberg who represent your "struggle" so you are giving her too much slack and really probably you have buried somewhere your own reverse racism as well."


No comments:

Post a Comment