Wednesday, February 16, 2022

How many more years, people, messages, posts and appeals must I make before this is stopped? Another physical terrorist report. February 16, 2022. HAIR FOLLICLE REMOVAL and etc.

 Please note readers that every single night I am poisoned and drugged with mind control and poison injections/skin patches that the terrorists insert into my bloodstream via mechanical arms breaking through the various portals of this surveillance living situation that has also been forced onto me; with no options to move elsewhere that would be any real significant improvement in the overall situation of home-inflicted torture and poisoning. 


Thus I wake up every morning to check what kind of bad news this organization has wrought upon my finances or what problems they may have forced into my very flimsy situation that they (the terrorist organization en masse) has forced upon me.

I write these posts in the throes of the poison circulating in my body. I write in the mornings because I attempt to clean the filth that is sprayed and poured into everything and crack and under everything and I fight to heal my body and am always sick; they of course make healing nearly impossible and thus I write of another attack upon my body that I am finally realizing.


-------

As the title states, they removed hair follicles on the top of my scalp, permanently of course. Whatever was used was also applied to my underarms where no more hair grows. This happened a very long time ago but now I am writing about it once more. I am trying various remedies to heal the broken follicles and they are simply gone and nothing will grow. They put a huge circle of baldness on the apex of my head. This of course is a huge joke to the expletives who are millionaire/billionaire terrorists of this Nazi organization. It wasn't enough for them to have made my body crooked due to hardening poisons latching onto my vertebrae. No, they then had to continue to poison me and then inflict more outward physical deformity. They have tried to knock out my lower teeth while I was unconscious and sleeping after they nearly killed me in just one of many seriously deadly car hits (not an "accident") making me wipe out while driving at high speed. All of this is of course on their memory drives or saved somewhere as I'm sure it was all filmed and a huge joke to them. They also tried to permanently deform my hands. There are scars planted all over my body and of course the fake sebaceous cysts I wrote of yesterday which are just hard silicone-like implants that appeared from one day to the next, hard and solid immediately not a cyst that grew and then hardened. 


But this hair won't grow back, and the lack of hair, I would say they permanently took out at least 1/5th of my hair, or more. Plus they slathered damaging chemicals on my body every day, cut my skin to the bone in the area between my toes after breaking my toe and putting out out of joint. It looks like a "bunion" but it's the toe having been taken out of the joint socket by terrorists here in Phuket. All done while I was sleeping and teleported so I woke up drugged by pain killer drugs not able to ascertain what had happened. All ordered by the celebrities who have viciously attacked me in every other way possible and for years without end. They should be in prison and should be forced to pay me also for these crimes and what they have destroyed of everything I have ever worked for.


--------------

I realize how badly the mind control technology is affecting my brain the longer I detox from the hardened mind control drugs embedded into my body (for all my life).

I think of words and sentences that my brain "wanted" to access but was blocked from doing so while writing. I also realize that the longer I write the time frame of the tech blocking functioning of my brain (neural firing?) makes it so a choice word I had used I then "forgot" how to spell just 10 minutes later, after of course struggling to pound out keys and backspace to correct hacker blocks to the keys functioning, thus increasing the block to my cerebral cortex or however the physiognomy operates in the brain/computer interface.

-------------------

Please let there be justice for their crimes and this silence stopped and people coming to my defense instead of just participating in the contract for their careers. If anyone is concerned about justice then let this happen and without any more delay. How many more years must I wait for anything to happen in this regard? What will it take? A complete coup d'etat by the fascist Nazis of the United States Government? Meaning it will be "too late" to do anything to stop the momentum of that organization by that point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment