Thursday, December 7, 2023

Awards season is here and the whores, pigs, apes, pieces of shit you all love as your celebrities and politicians giving you erections, hope, salvation those who have been violently teleporting me to rape, beatings, torture, mutilation and poisoning so I am covered with marks, blemishes, and poison hanging like cottage cheese cellulite underneath the hard poison that I have been fighting for my life to remove since 2011 and they keep poisoning me so I remain bloated huge and dying from non-stop torture while toxins designed to kill me YEARS ago are constantly in my blood stream as I fight to stretch pieces of the poison out through such painful exercises that I remain stuck drugged, sick and in agonizing pain because the poisons are literally RIPPING out of my flesh on an almost daily basis. The layers are so endless and they keep poisoning and drugging me, calling me a "loser" and raping beating as i fight and fight because wave and waves and waves of celebrities and politicians have joined in--now they are being awarded. Time Magazine features many of the scum as their people of the Year in non-stop approval of fascist Nazis all displayed with their benevolent humanitarian efforts but they "win" because they are participating in torture-to-death of me. People are "shocked" that no one is really caring about the Jewish women being raped. I am not even slightly surprised as it's happening to me every single day in one form or another the very same contract that Hamas is following has been forced upon me by most of the Time feminists of the year. This year the person featured has participated in this crime against me for the past DECADE without end every single day there is 100% guaranteed a hack of an article about this dumb singer pop crap K-rap bimbo everyone loves to much except for me it seems. The dumbing down of society is unbelievable. I wrote a post yesterday before writing about how i hope the women who are slated for nominations have so endlessly attacked me for YEARS but when I write I hope they get raped and killed as they have participated giggiulng laughing giddy feeding off it being treated to red carpet Karen Awards in this non-stop looped circuit of the same people taking turns attacking me year after year after year after year. So there is now a wave of Deniro and his group being nominated once again after poisoning me nearly to death, and pig shit pitt and shitalina are being handed higher executive positions so they are not really in the limelight just now this year, but the shit from Depp is, and the endless line-up of filth and crap being awarded who have participated in this violence against me is now annually seen on display for Time Awards and Forbes "strong women" awards and all the corporate Nazi entities who probably help fund terrorism against Jews worldwide, undoubtedly. Not that what I write ever evokes any kind of response of shock by most people or all reading this as you are all fully aware 9of this and approve of it and you were all participating in this before I was even faintly aware that I was a target.

 So I wish death to them all and you people reading this who are participating in this crime against me which is MURDER. My wish is self-defense and also because you are all destroying MY country and all of you can go to your respective Nazi countries with Mafia government and social-organizing death squads and fuck off my country which is supposed to be a "beacon" of hope around the world.


I just want someone to fucking stop this endless terrorism against me and stop having pigs and whores and shit put into leadership position and actually comply with the U.S. Constitution and the Law and all moral and ethical concerns. When a situation like this is so protected from legal scrutiny it's not just Trump and his train of brain-drain who are delighted to assault kill rob and violate every decency and edict and law possible for a huge power grab, but it's being fomented in the subliminal layers of Whorewood through these awarded stupid and vile rotten skank dumb shit whores you all are cheering on.


not that any of you care. I just want to live in peace with money as recouperation from the years I spent in grad school then not able to do any single thing and I am still paralyzed from poisoning and can't move or do anything after TEN YEARS more like TWELVE YEARS of fighting to get the poison out. SHitting black poison out almost daily because they kept poisoning my food and won't stop even anything of this murder. Not a single politician will step-in and stop this.


My cat returned the fucking pigs who have stolen my ideas, health, wealth, beauty and joy and peace in living forced to pay me in restitution for their crimes and then me protected by some force that won't allow this continue for me or anybody else for a single second more. You can't trust rotten skank Taylor Swift for anything but a false image of Nazi joy at destroying others and singing about it in the thrill of having an entire political body supporting her and the rest of this shit as icons of filth I mean icons of Nazi takeover of the country while they feign at political plurality and concern about "Democracy". NOT A SINGLE POLITICIAN IN CONGRESS ACTUALLY DOES, as far as I can tell. If the leaders of both parties have participated in this violence against me, then most of the other politicians MUST know or have some sense or heard it through the grapevine about what is ongoing but still silence and complicity.


I so hope likewise that Biden dies so room is made for an actual suitable candidate to actually rescue America from this ongoing destruction. 

Kick Kamala out she's another Black Nazi. The Republicans appear to be absolutely violently sinister but it's not much moreso than the Dems who come to enjoy their own promotions-. The celebrities are absolutely RIGHT WING FASCIST NAZI as are the black activists who claim they are "far Left"--the Nazis were a Far Left Party but they have been labeled mistakenly as being "Right".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...