Thursday, December 7, 2023

Awards season is here and the whores, pigs, apes, pieces of shit you all love as your celebrities and politicians giving you erections, hope, salvation those who have been violently teleporting me to rape, beatings, torture, mutilation and poisoning so I am covered with marks, blemishes, and poison hanging like cottage cheese cellulite underneath the hard poison that I have been fighting for my life to remove since 2011 and they keep poisoning me so I remain bloated huge and dying from non-stop torture while toxins designed to kill me YEARS ago are constantly in my blood stream as I fight to stretch pieces of the poison out through such painful exercises that I remain stuck drugged, sick and in agonizing pain because the poisons are literally RIPPING out of my flesh on an almost daily basis. The layers are so endless and they keep poisoning and drugging me, calling me a "loser" and raping beating as i fight and fight because wave and waves and waves of celebrities and politicians have joined in--now they are being awarded. Time Magazine features many of the scum as their people of the Year in non-stop approval of fascist Nazis all displayed with their benevolent humanitarian efforts but they "win" because they are participating in torture-to-death of me. People are "shocked" that no one is really caring about the Jewish women being raped. I am not even slightly surprised as it's happening to me every single day in one form or another the very same contract that Hamas is following has been forced upon me by most of the Time feminists of the year. This year the person featured has participated in this crime against me for the past DECADE without end every single day there is 100% guaranteed a hack of an article about this dumb singer pop crap K-rap bimbo everyone loves to much except for me it seems. The dumbing down of society is unbelievable. I wrote a post yesterday before writing about how i hope the women who are slated for nominations have so endlessly attacked me for YEARS but when I write I hope they get raped and killed as they have participated giggiulng laughing giddy feeding off it being treated to red carpet Karen Awards in this non-stop looped circuit of the same people taking turns attacking me year after year after year after year. So there is now a wave of Deniro and his group being nominated once again after poisoning me nearly to death, and pig shit pitt and shitalina are being handed higher executive positions so they are not really in the limelight just now this year, but the shit from Depp is, and the endless line-up of filth and crap being awarded who have participated in this violence against me is now annually seen on display for Time Awards and Forbes "strong women" awards and all the corporate Nazi entities who probably help fund terrorism against Jews worldwide, undoubtedly. Not that what I write ever evokes any kind of response of shock by most people or all reading this as you are all fully aware 9of this and approve of it and you were all participating in this before I was even faintly aware that I was a target.

 So I wish death to them all and you people reading this who are participating in this crime against me which is MURDER. My wish is self-defense and also because you are all destroying MY country and all of you can go to your respective Nazi countries with Mafia government and social-organizing death squads and fuck off my country which is supposed to be a "beacon" of hope around the world.


I just want someone to fucking stop this endless terrorism against me and stop having pigs and whores and shit put into leadership position and actually comply with the U.S. Constitution and the Law and all moral and ethical concerns. When a situation like this is so protected from legal scrutiny it's not just Trump and his train of brain-drain who are delighted to assault kill rob and violate every decency and edict and law possible for a huge power grab, but it's being fomented in the subliminal layers of Whorewood through these awarded stupid and vile rotten skank dumb shit whores you all are cheering on.


not that any of you care. I just want to live in peace with money as recouperation from the years I spent in grad school then not able to do any single thing and I am still paralyzed from poisoning and can't move or do anything after TEN YEARS more like TWELVE YEARS of fighting to get the poison out. SHitting black poison out almost daily because they kept poisoning my food and won't stop even anything of this murder. Not a single politician will step-in and stop this.


My cat returned the fucking pigs who have stolen my ideas, health, wealth, beauty and joy and peace in living forced to pay me in restitution for their crimes and then me protected by some force that won't allow this continue for me or anybody else for a single second more. You can't trust rotten skank Taylor Swift for anything but a false image of Nazi joy at destroying others and singing about it in the thrill of having an entire political body supporting her and the rest of this shit as icons of filth I mean icons of Nazi takeover of the country while they feign at political plurality and concern about "Democracy". NOT A SINGLE POLITICIAN IN CONGRESS ACTUALLY DOES, as far as I can tell. If the leaders of both parties have participated in this violence against me, then most of the other politicians MUST know or have some sense or heard it through the grapevine about what is ongoing but still silence and complicity.


I so hope likewise that Biden dies so room is made for an actual suitable candidate to actually rescue America from this ongoing destruction. 

Kick Kamala out she's another Black Nazi. The Republicans appear to be absolutely violently sinister but it's not much moreso than the Dems who come to enjoy their own promotions-. The celebrities are absolutely RIGHT WING FASCIST NAZI as are the black activists who claim they are "far Left"--the Nazis were a Far Left Party but they have been labeled mistakenly as being "Right".

No comments:

Post a Comment