Thursday, December 7, 2023

New Years Death list wish for the shitlist of pig apes from Whorewood and Congress--who have poisoned me nearly to death, ordered cars to hit me, ordered people to mutilate the damage after being hit by cars, allowed sleazy sick filth bucket whores from Whorewood to teleport me for TWELVE YEARS with torture literally night after night and day after day without end non-stop.

 How many times must I repeat their rotten names.

I wrote a death wish for only a fraction of less than one percent of the celebrities who have joined in with the pig ape team A-hole list and top level executive Branch mind screw operators from Congress, as well as lessor House and Senate members who are, or appear to be, well-educated or linguistically fluid shit-slinging bs operators full of the same.

===========

When I write that I hope Biden dies--and please asap like now, I don't mean a Repug thug to replace him or Trump or his train nor do I mean Liz Cheney but if there is a chance for any change she may be it. Her help in putting Trump into power by allowing him to get away endlessly with all his violence, undoubtedly she and her father have known about my situation or people similar in my position who are just desperate for help while they are smug commenting on how they will bypass election rigging and just brainwash people into doing what they want for their endless electoral and celebrity monopolies on power.


----------

I also had written on Facebook that I hope Scorses and Deniro and the other golddigger mafia criminal from that group "win" the upcoming rigged celebrity circuit awards for Nazi programming disguised as benevolent concern about minority women and such (in their case) and for concerns about feminism as long as it means freedom from rape for blond shit like maggot robber and her crew of rapist scum from England who rely on their Commonwealth thugs to perform the acts of violence in their name but they will not be recognized as being the main perpetrator  in every case (see Dumb Whorren MIrrage and her career for the sspan of more than a decade climb like a spike of artificial sweetener on a diabetic dying patient that is the body politic of the entertainment political industry but she has collaborate behind and along with the shit like maggot robber and has sent her rapist pig men to violently rape and torture me in her stead for writing about her inclusion for all these years of me being poisoned and mutilated so the bigot women can scream at me that they are so much more beautiful after all their plastic surgery while even basic health care is denied me even if I am registered to receive it I am discriminated in such a way that the diagnoses are wrong intentionally and the he4alth care is substandard. I now cannot afford health care in a 3rd world developing country due to their violence against me economically and financially.

-------------

While they continue to poison and torture me so my body is under non-stop deadly stress and threat of murder is literally against me every day in their verbal assaults as they rape and beat and mutilate and destroy.

Endlessly awarded for this, they all are.

----------------

When will there be anything of leadership that frowns upon this and doesn't want an immediately stepping-stone for their own greedy aspirations for media coverage or money and deals?

-------

All I can do is wish and pray for their deaths that come now, today. They are threatening to kill me as usual after having written this, but with a skit of stabbing me in the gut by the man "helping" me for the past year of helping HIMSELF and his rape crew of blonde skank filth pieces of shit helping him to rape me so they too can obtain awards and prizes. they glare in hate as they force me to "love" them under a sleep state microchip brain implanted state while drugged to the max after being tortured non-stop for years and years with my cat stolen by them to block all and any love and friendship from my life in every way possible. Now they are killing my flowering vines, every time I buy and plant anything it flowers they kill it immediately.

-------------

Wtf that this is never stopped? And yet, the endless onslaught of fear against Trump creating a dictatorshp yet the same blathering haters in the media are doing exactly the same thing towards me to prove they are right on board. THey only want to usurp power for themselves as the Right and Left are now vying for exactly what kind of dictatorship fascist techno-tyranny will emerge after the dust settles. Wil it be a pseudo-religious tyrant woman-hating porno brothel rape-torture-kill-maim and bind type of Johnson orgy atmosphere with preaching and condemnation and/or will it be the blathering "We're fighting for Democracy and Freedom" while stealing all possible from the common fund and giggling as people become homeless while they "can't pass" any bills to support the society while those are only interested in going overseas to lavish in the plantation luxury of the mansion that the 4th Reich has built for them where people are so programmed int menial sex trafficking style happy-ending massage partnership for economic partnership of all plantations going to white bigot pig apes--that is the system that is being created but which "side" will get to suck the life and $$ out of all in the "end" of the power struggle, I wonder?


000000000


Post script add-on: When I wrote above that people are "shocked" that "no one' really "cares" about Jewish women being raped in Israel, and I wrote that I am not surprised whatsoever because I am being raped non-stop and I must beg for the next parasitic scum shit whore to be pried off me, now going on years of this on and on and on and on. I do not consider myself to be "Jewish" but all the shit whores must plaster their hate stereotypes and negate all that I am and have ever done in my life, or that I tell them repeatedly that I do not follow the religion nor the diaspora nor the culture not identify myself as such. I only write this now because they have forced these labels on me. THey poisoned me because "jewish women" unless they are blondish are not "supposed to be more beautiful" than the blond whore ugly skanks like the pieces of ugly shit endlessly assaulting me so I am huge, bloated and the endless hate and violence is not exactly calming and the sleep deprivation for 12 years is not a contributing factor to "beauty" sleep nor is non-sto0p hours of death threats and abuse and then shitting poison out and seeing my body covered in scars that have been permanently scarred into my skin, my hair mostly gone from similar types of attacks ongoing with fungus smeared in my hair every day for years from this same group of ugly sleazy shit.

------

I wished Flowers of the Killer Moon to win best actor, supporting actor and picture and director yesterday for a few reasons. Firstly I am always under drugging and mind control while writing on this laptop, some electromagnetic field is pulsing around my head and into the microchip so I am highly susceptible to mind control subliminal programming which I repeat as if it's my own idea.

Secondly because the other movies featured mostly English and foreign directors and actors which I find loathsome especially since without trying to be biased I did not find anything exceptional at all about these movies slated for nominations. The Klaus Barbie movie has bright and happy sets and costumes which is kind of cartoonish and different from a "normal" plain directing style, so people were thrilled to have cartoons somehow CGI's into a movie set. Otherwise, all I saw were more Nazis from the 4th Reich trying to impose leadership upon the American mind programming machine with the full complicity of Biden and all the politicians as well as their favorite "liberal" politicians like Clinton and the rest--but all obtain their mansions and parties overseas and now they are getting mansions in Thailand as well. So they are non-stop flocking to torture me to death and participate. They also get their political favoritism by the 4th Reich and all are racist to the core including the Blacks who are fully programmed into antisemitism but they deny it with scoffing laughter or grim silence as they continue to do the bidding of the KKK and Nazi operators they are "friends" with in their power-grabbing schemes. 

---------

I chose Scorsese honestly for his talent in directing, lighting, the actors he choses as extras and wish he would chose some other actors other than violent 4th Reich mafia Nazis who have tortured me for years under his gaze and his promotion as well. Yet the others really focus so much on Europigape actors and directors and their products are not superior nor is their acting anything really truly specific.

I looked at the actual photos of the people of historical repute who were the actual involved in the real indigenous slaughter scheme and I feel instantly that Scorsese was an apologist for the actions of the lead characters and especially in what DiCaprio played as being sad and weak and sad about the entire exploitation of the "brown people"--he's so absolutely in real life violently participating in yelling and abusing me as well and it's more disgusting to see the actual face of the man involved who had a psychopathic calm demeanor that belied any kind of compassion from within but appeared as such--the typical structure of exploiters. The film makes this man look stupid and weak, which in the real-life photo he absolutely was not. The woman nearly at his feet was so downtrodden in this relationship she looked like a slave from a plantation worse for wear and tear emotionally and in ever way with him standing over her smug and calm. Not crying and sobbing as DiCaprio played, I believe was an insult to the actual real cruelty that he and his group actually ARE in real life when it comes to this type of violence against women (like me). Truly this is true.

I chose them because the alternatives are so bad and awful and so obviously in favor of English take-over as Oppenheimer looked and sounded like absolutely boring trite and meaningless and nothing special in directing or action. The acting looked like some display of more false piety in terms of concern for human life on this planet. Oppenheimer always posed with much self-regard with a kind of smug superiority fully emitting his grandiose opinion of what he had done and created in the photos I have seen. Unlike the nearly crying actor terrified of what he may have done to the planet--another apologist re-enactment totally off the reality of the numb and cruel callous nature of the actual nature of the actors who play roles about people caring but underneath it's a script put out to lull the masses into compliance to accepting a false narrative of security--that the leaders are not smug and sinister stupid shit and whore rapist murdering bigots in actual real life who can't wait to kill and rape and rob.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...