Sunday, December 17, 2023

Terrorist hacking report: lied to again by hackers or agents for the delivery service I use frequently for small items. They are putting wrong information on my private customer page about delivery times and then not delivering. I get on the "chat" and am told twice the delivery will be today and they lie about the times of delivery. I requested 6 times in a row for the chat at 7:30 pm to check with the driver and he would not respond to this request. Finally I was told the driver was off his shift after 6 requests to ask him if he was still delivering today as I was told he was coming twice after repeated requests for information. //This is just outright lying and it doesn't even matter if it's hacking or lying I have no way to complain to any Consumer Protection agency here (there may be one but the last I heard about it was before Covid and many English-speaking businesses were closed). they have kept me waiting for this delivery for hours. I had "fun" surfing the internet waiting but have so much to do to try to collapse in bed from yet another day of having been tortured for hours upon waking by the endless team of celebrities clutching at me furiously with violence, plus their rape and hate and torture death threats and information extraction to suck all ideas out of me possible for shitalina and co to use to appear like they are not hateful and vile dirty parasites clinging to this contract for their very existences with promises of endless fortunes and my nothing as usual and they are so destable. I am so exhausted being slowly killed. That is the point. Still I reach out for the nothing that never comes any way to stop them finally stop this torture-to-death situation. But no one will. This has happened to many many people in the past. What is the difference between being abused and poisoned and tortured to death whether I give more to this vile group of shit and filth or say "yes" to everything and be beaten, raped, sexually abused and discarded pased around and then all blocked from me my b ody endlessly destroyed pigs insulting and abusing and sexually using me and then poisoning me to death--if I say yes. The latter happens if I say "yes' to disgusting pigs I wish were dead to use me as a sex abuse rape and torture vehicle for their shit movies and careers. No means this endless violence shit filthy like NazI Mafia Pelosi coming to threaten to kill me, Biden sending his filthy nasty politicians from Congress and also profiting off this violence and Trump of course was outright killing me and made one attempt via Bolognia--his wife. Bs sandwich white bread without any meaning empty calories. Symbolism. Disgusting. America is a lost country. I'm here writing posts in fury as the pigs are still being championed for this filthy sick situation. The shit English couple who raped me in front of parasite maggot robber two months ago before Mike Johnson raped and abused me and had dead people shoved in front of my face, in shallow graves put right in front of my face (not mannequins but dead people there is no doubt about what they were)--and it never ends. So for fighting for Democracy and Freedom and not being subjected to tyranny I am threatened with murder by Pelosi the mafia pig ape scum creep, raped by the next speaker, threatened by the speaker before him with MTG sexually abusing me and giggling about it and then getting instant endless interviews in the media. And the English couple I wrote of, they are starring together in a movie already planned for many months in advance due to their violence towards ME. So I must go on and on. I need to NOT BE DRUGGED WHILE SLEEPING SO i CAN NOT REACT TO THE UTTER VIOLENCE THIS GROUP OF filth forces upon me. The discrimination goes on and on, the hate and violence goes on and on, I ask for help to stop this for sanity for law for the constitution for justice for civil for human rights NOTHING HAPPENS. they are awarded awarded praised promoted. Every sick and disgusting foul piece of rotten shit who has stolen ideas from me has been put into lead categories. I remain fighting to get poison out of my huge gut which is stuffed with hard poisons I can't get out but am trying with 100% effort every day. They keep torturing me to the point of killing me on a slow but steady basis every day with non-stop drugging and abuse and torture for HOIURS AND HYOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AN DHOURS AND HOURS DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY. The same people I have been writing of for years who are just awarded and awarded and awarded. Everyone who joins in is instantly given l ead roles in upcoming movies and some remain at the top for YEARS AND YEARS after stealing my ideas and then torturing abusing and laughing about my situation in front of me and insulting me and going off smug and then elated as I sit here fighting to not b e POISONED TO DEATH and writing asking for this non-stop torture to death to be STOPPED GODDAMN you sick fucking country America and all you fuckers out there reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment