Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Hacking terrorism report: Serious impediment to my computer functioning, as of 2 days ago malicious malware hacked into the hard drive of my system so no restore function will eradicate this virus/malware or whatever has been forced onto my system. Since the Berliner ape pig actress came to obtain her Nazi promotional privilege pseudo lesbian assault upon me and that includes physical attack using the microchip implants (written of today on my Vignettes #3 blog)

 **My WiFi connection was turned off no less than 4 times within a few minutes while I was writing this. They turn on the signal on the lower bottom right-hand of the screen but there is no actual connection. The terrorist hackers, 2 days ago, began another terror hacking campaign of making my computer require 7-10 minutes to fully turn on if I do a restore or turn the computer on and off. I must turn the laptop OFF and unplug all the power outlets, then walk across the room (not so easy as I am semi-paralyzed) and bend over the huge set of couches to unplug the outlet that hasn't been completely broken by the local terrorists who break all the few outlets in this room, and then turn the router off and then unplug it and wait for it to turn on again, hoping the connection will be restored. Now I must spend 14-20 minutes turning the laptop on and off as they keep this process going on and on indefinitely. I have tried a restore function but nothing gets this malicious code off my laptop. This began with the German ape pig from Berlin who is a most offensively dirty and nasty attackers consumed with restoring the 3rd Reich but with all the Black males possible just like in her movies and like her former, now deceased German director, famous for his "liberal" perspective but like so many, puts absolute racists in lead roles endlessly to portray "alternative" themes. It's the same in Whorewood. Anyway, that means that this post below will have been completely altered but I can't continue to spend time on this as just fighting to get internet restored so I can include, on another browser as they have blocked all the Google Blogger apps of downloading videos and news links and photos so I must use other browsers (just as they have blocked access to my bank account on all browsers once I find another browser they block the access instantly). This post undoubtedly will have been rewritten, words altered or deleted to make me sound "crazy" like I'm rambling and can't write a single sentence. The hackers are blocking keyboard functions at the same time so this brand new keyboard operates like the one they broke that I just got rid of, unable to type words without having to pound as hard as possible and even that doesn't work to get the letters to appear, which are juxtaposed while I am typing and watching and editing so when I click on publish an entirely distorted post that has been redacted and hacked will appear***

No comments:

Post a Comment