Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Hacking terrorism report: Serious impediment to my computer functioning, as of 2 days ago malicious malware hacked into the hard drive of my system so no restore function will eradicate this virus/malware or whatever has been forced onto my system. Since the Berliner ape pig actress came to obtain her Nazi promotional privilege pseudo lesbian assault upon me and that includes physical attack using the microchip implants (written of today on my Vignettes #3 blog)

 **My WiFi connection was turned off no less than 4 times within a few minutes while I was writing this. They turn on the signal on the lower bottom right-hand of the screen but there is no actual connection. The terrorist hackers, 2 days ago, began another terror hacking campaign of making my computer require 7-10 minutes to fully turn on if I do a restore or turn the computer on and off. I must turn the laptop OFF and unplug all the power outlets, then walk across the room (not so easy as I am semi-paralyzed) and bend over the huge set of couches to unplug the outlet that hasn't been completely broken by the local terrorists who break all the few outlets in this room, and then turn the router off and then unplug it and wait for it to turn on again, hoping the connection will be restored. Now I must spend 14-20 minutes turning the laptop on and off as they keep this process going on and on indefinitely. I have tried a restore function but nothing gets this malicious code off my laptop. This began with the German ape pig from Berlin who is a most offensively dirty and nasty attackers consumed with restoring the 3rd Reich but with all the Black males possible just like in her movies and like her former, now deceased German director, famous for his "liberal" perspective but like so many, puts absolute racists in lead roles endlessly to portray "alternative" themes. It's the same in Whorewood. Anyway, that means that this post below will have been completely altered but I can't continue to spend time on this as just fighting to get internet restored so I can include, on another browser as they have blocked all the Google Blogger apps of downloading videos and news links and photos so I must use other browsers (just as they have blocked access to my bank account on all browsers once I find another browser they block the access instantly). This post undoubtedly will have been rewritten, words altered or deleted to make me sound "crazy" like I'm rambling and can't write a single sentence. The hackers are blocking keyboard functions at the same time so this brand new keyboard operates like the one they broke that I just got rid of, unable to type words without having to pound as hard as possible and even that doesn't work to get the letters to appear, which are juxtaposed while I am typing and watching and editing so when I click on publish an entirely distorted post that has been redacted and hacked will appear***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The most sick, vile and dirty of behavior from celebrities and politicians is still being used as a cornerstone of social programming and murder cartels: Pounding, hammering and drilling---a continuation of 7 years almost every day, hours per day. The room beneath mine. The rooms one floor down drilling into cement and steel with a drilling saw. My brain is hampered by this tech I can't remember names of basic instruments.//Heart palpitations continue. Abuser from whorewood coming to threaten, stick his genitals in my face, abusing and using lethal torture for thinking under drugging/truth serum anything adverse to his acting. While trying to ignore the yelling screaming the endless questions about what healing herbs I take so while they are torturing, poisoning and mutilating me and blocking all finances and all ability to earn money, they can either sell as their own product the things I do for healing since I can't go to doctors, can't afford it so I create and study healing herbs and modalities they all just rely on experts to tell them what to do. This is the same with stealing ideas from me the same sort of process. "What's that?" they demand and my brain answers literally speed-of-light without flinching or being able to restrain any response. 'they yell abuse I respond in my thoughts they torture me for not accepting murder and abuse rape and poisoning and then telling them they are the most incredible in truth serum, torture mode while trying to ignore them. they hack their bs crap onto my youtube and all social media they BLOCK all other input from any body else outside their little group---so when I look for anything related to "tarot reading midterms" I get literally 3 results from the entire youtube spectrum. I know this is impossible. "Tarot reading" search terms provides 4 basic readers who have repeatedly hacked their bs onto my channel for years and no one else has access to my searches so I literally am being blocked from anything outside of their hate and lying cartel on any search in public forum of information. It happens with other searches. I had resorted to using AI and that is hacked as well. I am lied to continuously by AI which is hacked providing answers that are far removed from an intelligent source but personalized with insults and creepy statements only a rotten nazi stalker would make. And so, attacked by shattner this morning suddenly, randomly while i was basically in a drugged very sick mode. Attacked for thinking that yul brynner was a better actor upon '"instant thought" reaction to the sub-audio voice-to-skull tech imposition on my privacy which is gone in every single facet of life. Taking a shower has an audience of dirty rape filth fuck celebrity men and the shit women who have my body mutilated who are routine plastic surgery recipients yell insults about the damage they have ordered to my body and then compare their bodies to mine and how horrid I am and etc. All done while I am sick, shitting the poison they all ordered their nazi brown skinned mininions to pour into my food before serving it in restaurants, poisoning my food, putting poisoned food in packaged items they know I will buy because they listen to literally every single thought and proportionately attack all I intend to buy or all I am planning.//RIGHT NOW POUNDING HAMMERing drilling every day day after day year after year every place I move construction on all sides begins. No one ever complains because literally anyone "real" is moved out and displaced someplace else.