Tuesday, November 28, 2023

--2 hours after the last post--the attacks that were extremely threatening, rape and murder threat with violent rape and a knife at my chest with threats of killing me---perhaps not entirely due to Biden, no, perhaps one of the prostitute sleazy skanks whom the blacks never castigate because they worship them more than their own professed "Gods" who they use as justification for sexual domination, justification for rape and "honor killings" of women not blonde and Nazi in financial and other standing in the 4th Reich. No, I wrote also about Hilton that rotten skank who has bee plastic surgery modified and endlessly awarded, her sis married into the Rothschilds--obviously Jewish Nazis who have profited off genocide and pogroms for centuries. I say obviously because my own family members were part of B'nai Brith, which has been attributed to being part of the 4th Reich "Illuminati" global structure by William Cooper in his expose of Mystery Babylon. My grandmother, half Nazi (literally in genetics) with her father a military "Hussar" supposedly out of Hungary but that it not so far from Deutschland (like comparing Ohio to the Eastern edge of Pennsylvania--actually where my grandmother was born in the city of brotherhood luv). //Yes, I know the Jewish Nazis very well. I know the organization very well because I am a "victim" if it in the truest sense as having been "sacrificed" for the "good" of the Nazi Jews, particularly in affluent Great Neck, New York. It is the same abomination of supposed "religious" affiliation that people like Farrakhan operate under. It is the same for the ministers and pastors who are part of the political movements to stop "racism" but they will devour their own as sacrifices in order to have an "elite" group represented. It is 100 million percent Bloomberg who violently threatened and then threatened to kill me when I wrote that he should have been president instead of Biden because he has proven to be a false representative of all his campaign and posturing pledges in public to the sheeple. Bloomberg then went on a campaign of absolute tyrannical violence against me with his yapping hysterical daughter for about 2-3 months until it was unbearable as I wrote endlessly to get the next increasingly sick and psychopathic scumbag off me--but out of NYC where my family is from (moved from places like PA to Brooklyn and then through the Nazi organization, literally, they ascended to luxury "retirement" at about the age of 45 into absolute wealth without end as they sold off my mother, brothers and sisters to mind control terrorism while they luxuriated. They were the first generation of Americans and part of Nazi Jewish organizations, but the protocols are the exact same with Farrakhan and others who are part of the splinter "divide and conquer" train, not just Trumpy. But Paris Hilton with her murderous bigots at the Hilton Resort in Karon Beach, which I wrote of yesterday, probably it was that prostitute skank who is absolutely a porno figure has made pornography but I will bet $1 that Farrkhan if he were in the same room would gape in awe at the blonde bigot, bowing and scraping with obsequiousness as would Bloomberg, and even though she actually did make a porno flick Farrakhan would not sit there oozing self-loathing projected onto me with woman-hating porn witch-killing references about how "dirty" I am, as compared to the blonde bigot who is a violent, I mean genocidal Nazi and that her sister has married into Jewish Nazis with ALL THAT MONEY is only part of a larger deception. It's also true for Jarad K. with Trump but the daughter is only a mere sidestep to the real relationship partnership in that regard.

 Yes, I'm pretty sure that shit filthalina the endlessly profiteering off my "feminist" ideas which I read of and should have remembered while I was drugged to the point of comatose vulnerability while being abused and raped (as opposed to raped while in teleportation fighting the pig apes off me constantly for years, not able to control my physical reaction to the brain and drug interface but fighting with all my might to stop the endless swarm of rotten greasy and ugly pig ape celebrities and shit like Johnson who is a most foul dirty filthy piece of crap--and probably the violent rape was his order--it could be from any of the fuckers in the rooms sitting on their brains torturing me on those chairs with all these technologies and thousands of loveless and dirty filthy porno fuckers surrounding me as proxies for their entire take-over of the planet and the system has been in place all my life and undoubtedly much longer.

---------

As I wrote earlier in my last post, the oddity of this ultra "conservative" butt fuck Speaker of the House with his woman-hating agenda ( for minority women and people like me, so the "prostitute" label has been thrown at me by the ultra religious speakers and ministers proselytizing about their upward weaponry of God's justification for rape and torture and murder of women like me--but adoring the actual skank rapists like shitalina and Hilton who are as low and sleazy as any well-protected rape culture mannequins could be. Plastic coated, every one of them. I also can't forget to mention dirty and rotten Dolly the sheep bigot of country music--she's hacking her disgusting plastic surgery face (it would be more rotten without plastic surgery) onto even facebook pages of friends I look up who I can't even communicate with because my entire life I have been surrounded by bigots and haters. I had also downloaded from his Facebook "photos" page various shots he had taken of Mpls post Floyd protests with burned out buildings. Now Bert is an artist and a creative designer and highly qualified personality. He's Black and his wife is "Asian" but all American they are. He has NEVER ONE SINGLE TIME referenced himself as being a victim of racism, not one single time. He is a computer designer at a tech firm, he was one of the few Americans invited to chess tournaments representing the  United States against a Russian team, and his father was a political activist who was part of the St. Paul City Council, the first black and perhaps he became a higher political rank but I can't remember as I moved out of Mpls while the father was still in a Municipal delegation (he also represented St. Paul in a political journey to South Africa to report back about Apartheid.

But Bert is still Bert underneath the more conservative superficial appearance for his conservative computing skills and programming at his office and behind that, he was photographic the most outspoken of the graffiti and placards posted on signposts instructing Antifa on how to defeat the police and arrests and whom to call for help (pasted on sign posts and electrical posts and etc and Bert photographed a bit of this resistance and I know what was behind it in Bert's former life at the University of Minnesota where he and I hung with a crowd of what I now realize were literal agents of German Nazi underground operations (this is another long story)

but the photo of rotten Dolly the bleeting sheep of country music appeared and I KNOW 100 million percent that Bert is NOT A FAN and would never paste her photo with a caption underneath. I know this and it's not hard to understand that it was immediately hacked into the template for my Facebook internet which is controlled by the Nazi bigot organization.

-----

All the photos were then deleted from Facebook because of the tyrannical white supremacist nature of dolly the rotten disgusting not cheery fake bleeting symbol of white supremacy in the country western school of old school racism disguised as open-minded pro BLACK boys (don't ya just love them, Dolly? So obsequious and such an ego trip for your sense of power, as so many racists rely on their darker shade minions as a power boost to their egos and master-slave power structure confirmation but seemingly appearing as an adopted child or a "lover").

She deleted a lot that I copied off of Bert's page (after writing a message, which if he did reply, it could be a hack and not written by him, or he's still part of the Nazi group and that is how his father obtained a higher political position and his son who never discussed being a victim also is able to work in a predominantly white environment and not be completely drugged, kicked out and castrated completely. He has an "anti-Asian-hate" photo on his page because his wife obviously has been attacked to the point that he's trying to defend her. If I got in contact with him again he probably would be part of another campaign to help himself and his "Asian" but American wife obtain exemption from racist outward hate (but it would still remain at crucial junctures of truth).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...