Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Terrorist heart remote torture attack report: it has begun again, but at an almost imperceptible level, nevertheless, I can feel it's grip on my heart as it's beating irregularly. It is at a very low level which is supposed to "confuse" me into thinking it's just my heart racing a little bit. It's deadly nevertheless as it goes on indefinitely so it's disrupting my heart beat and rhythm and forcing palpitations. I believe the terrorists are trying to "trick" me. The various methods of delivery for murder are so intricate with the technology that remains a silent vast empire of terrorist operatives being handed these technologies and no reportage from any source or what little there is, remains discredited and rebuked as nonsense of pathological neuroses or if an individual reports it and has no evidence they are labeled delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment