Friday, November 24, 2023

I slipped, I am human. I called dirty foul Farrakhan a nigger in my last post. Yes white trash niggers and black trash niggers. What really is the difference? They have been calling me dead Jew whore nothing loser bitch and raping beating slapping hitting torturing taking parts of my body out after raping and stealing my ideas I write of--for years. Dirty filthy Farrakhan is on such a power trip in attacking me that finally I slipped. I called Oprah an Aunt Jemima after more than 2 years of her stealing my concepts and hugging the white trash pig apes from Whorewood so finally I called her this name, which I heard from a Malcolm X lecture and I am a child of the 60's. I was confronted by a host of Black wanna be white supremacists saying that I deserved their violence for "what you did to black people" but they could not list anything I had actually done. I explained constantly for over 2 years that the plantation system of using blacks to push down other enslaved blacks is what I was referring to. //the intentional stupidity is supposed to be a mark of sophisticated elite power in that arena of hyenas out of Whorewood and finally yet another rotten black piece of shit Farrkhan, this extremely vocal antisemite has been coming yelling with threats that Europigapes are "superior" to me when I am fighting them raping and torturing me out of their Nazi mentality. I have been writing of this and yet my white trash nigger government can't stop this. Why is all this endless violence and cruelty and hate being constantly directed at me and no one still will even begin to stop it? How many more MSNBC anchors are going to come, yell and insult me if I don't say gladly, "yes, I will be your sex slave prisoner torrture abuse misuse exploit victim gladly for you and everyone else who hates "jews" even though I don't belong to that fucking group in any sense except for having been born into a family that also rejected the culture and the religion.//Nevertheless, determined as rotten and really sick stupid Farrakhan is, as these parasites all have an Idiot Savant approach to life. They excel in their one stance that they sell constantly for decades--for pig pitt it's flamboyant psychopathic blonde Nazi iconography. For Farrakhan it's endless black victim with endless antisemitism to get his group fully approved of by the 4th Reich media conglomerate so he's now so entitled that he's much worse than any Karen but more silent and threatening and manipulative. He's been so constantly accusing me of being a Nazi racist while he's a racist partnering with Nazis as I have to endlessly defend myself so this fucking white trash nigger aspiring to be an entitled Karen is not "offended' that I might be "racist" as he's endlessly picking at me to obtain ideas which I studied and he did not. He's so championed by the white trash, in particular out of England and the white fascist supremacists from that sleazy nasty cartel of English infiltrators, and he's abusing me as they want him to do and they are fully behind this pig ape scumbag. I wrote in my last post he's a nigger a white trash nigger just emulating the white trash niggers who have white skin who trained him as they pretend they are sophisticated and compassionate. I slipped and used a word that is offensive after over a year just of Farrakhan and Angela Davis who is as fake and rotten as he is, but not as violent with her feminist pretentions and her white supremacist props claiming they are against black people being discriminated against but it's great when it happens to me (once a bigot, always a bigot just transferring the bigotry to Jews--now seemingly the universal hate target and people can see easily that Blacks have been thoroughly vetted and programmed to become white supremacist Nazis--the Palestinian Issue in Gaza is the constructed rationale to get them to march goose-stepping in formation with the white supremacist Nazis as their adjunct minority minions. Sorry but the Jewish Nazis are also in Goosestep as well.//So I used this word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER as a fuck you to Farrakhan. A word I have NEVER NEVER NEVER used in my entire life. I have NEVER FUCKING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BLACKS I HAVE NEVER USED THE WORD NIGGER I CALLED ROTTEN FUCKING TRASH OPRAH AN AUNT JEMIMA FROM YEARS OF HER PARTICIPATING IN TORTURE WITH NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Fuck you Farrrakhan. For once in my life I am directing this word to you: fucking white trash nigger nigger Farrakhan. Dirty and lousy sleazy dirty sick Farrakhan the puppet of white supremacy with antisemitism as the trump up his sleeve. Disgusting hate vile people or pig apes I should say. I just want them to be forced to redirect their hate against one another instead of being handed this technology to vent their misery upon absolutely innocent people as I am. I am just defending myself AGAINST RACISM you goddamn dirty sick and disgusting parasite. This creep has latched onto asking me for ideas I have studied now and has been waiting to assault me for the benefit of his plantation masters like Johnson who is his equal in rotten pseudo-religious bs blathering hate-mongering. Johnson uses shit like Farrakhan to express rabid antisemitism for him/ and that is why shit like Farrakhan is useful and necessary for them to keep in power. Farrakhan is now getting his promotion just like all the rest of this group of shit who have come at me with death threats for my self-defense against hate crimes and rape and torture and this microchip implant that they use to blank my brain into a void so they can insert their parasitic energy sucking and information exraction as I answer all questions as they threaten to kill and rape me. AFter they steal ideas they mutilate, poison and rape and abuse me every moment possible as long as they can. It's now 12 years of this being passed from one dirty filthy piece of shit to the next; all of whom are continuously promoted and put into judge categories for movies and festivals and millions and billions of dollars. Dirty nasty Farrakhan is going to be paid with his militia black nazi party. I used the word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER for the first time you fucking piece of shit, expressly and only for you fucker. I really believe this very violent sick fake had Malcolm X assassinated, or was privy to it and he surely profited off him. How far removed he is from the genius of Malcolm X and what a denigration of the concept of rising above racism that Niggardly sleazy wanna be white trash nigger he is--as he's only imitating what the white Nazi nigger pig apes do. He's actually really kind of stupid and sick I can't stand this f ucking parasite any longer get this bloated rotten dirty ugly old fucking "wanker" off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...