Friday, November 24, 2023

I slipped, I am human. I called dirty foul Farrakhan a nigger in my last post. Yes white trash niggers and black trash niggers. What really is the difference? They have been calling me dead Jew whore nothing loser bitch and raping beating slapping hitting torturing taking parts of my body out after raping and stealing my ideas I write of--for years. Dirty filthy Farrakhan is on such a power trip in attacking me that finally I slipped. I called Oprah an Aunt Jemima after more than 2 years of her stealing my concepts and hugging the white trash pig apes from Whorewood so finally I called her this name, which I heard from a Malcolm X lecture and I am a child of the 60's. I was confronted by a host of Black wanna be white supremacists saying that I deserved their violence for "what you did to black people" but they could not list anything I had actually done. I explained constantly for over 2 years that the plantation system of using blacks to push down other enslaved blacks is what I was referring to. //the intentional stupidity is supposed to be a mark of sophisticated elite power in that arena of hyenas out of Whorewood and finally yet another rotten black piece of shit Farrkhan, this extremely vocal antisemite has been coming yelling with threats that Europigapes are "superior" to me when I am fighting them raping and torturing me out of their Nazi mentality. I have been writing of this and yet my white trash nigger government can't stop this. Why is all this endless violence and cruelty and hate being constantly directed at me and no one still will even begin to stop it? How many more MSNBC anchors are going to come, yell and insult me if I don't say gladly, "yes, I will be your sex slave prisoner torrture abuse misuse exploit victim gladly for you and everyone else who hates "jews" even though I don't belong to that fucking group in any sense except for having been born into a family that also rejected the culture and the religion.//Nevertheless, determined as rotten and really sick stupid Farrakhan is, as these parasites all have an Idiot Savant approach to life. They excel in their one stance that they sell constantly for decades--for pig pitt it's flamboyant psychopathic blonde Nazi iconography. For Farrakhan it's endless black victim with endless antisemitism to get his group fully approved of by the 4th Reich media conglomerate so he's now so entitled that he's much worse than any Karen but more silent and threatening and manipulative. He's been so constantly accusing me of being a Nazi racist while he's a racist partnering with Nazis as I have to endlessly defend myself so this fucking white trash nigger aspiring to be an entitled Karen is not "offended' that I might be "racist" as he's endlessly picking at me to obtain ideas which I studied and he did not. He's so championed by the white trash, in particular out of England and the white fascist supremacists from that sleazy nasty cartel of English infiltrators, and he's abusing me as they want him to do and they are fully behind this pig ape scumbag. I wrote in my last post he's a nigger a white trash nigger just emulating the white trash niggers who have white skin who trained him as they pretend they are sophisticated and compassionate. I slipped and used a word that is offensive after over a year just of Farrakhan and Angela Davis who is as fake and rotten as he is, but not as violent with her feminist pretentions and her white supremacist props claiming they are against black people being discriminated against but it's great when it happens to me (once a bigot, always a bigot just transferring the bigotry to Jews--now seemingly the universal hate target and people can see easily that Blacks have been thoroughly vetted and programmed to become white supremacist Nazis--the Palestinian Issue in Gaza is the constructed rationale to get them to march goose-stepping in formation with the white supremacist Nazis as their adjunct minority minions. Sorry but the Jewish Nazis are also in Goosestep as well.//So I used this word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER as a fuck you to Farrakhan. A word I have NEVER NEVER NEVER used in my entire life. I have NEVER FUCKING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BLACKS I HAVE NEVER USED THE WORD NIGGER I CALLED ROTTEN FUCKING TRASH OPRAH AN AUNT JEMIMA FROM YEARS OF HER PARTICIPATING IN TORTURE WITH NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Fuck you Farrrakhan. For once in my life I am directing this word to you: fucking white trash nigger nigger Farrakhan. Dirty and lousy sleazy dirty sick Farrakhan the puppet of white supremacy with antisemitism as the trump up his sleeve. Disgusting hate vile people or pig apes I should say. I just want them to be forced to redirect their hate against one another instead of being handed this technology to vent their misery upon absolutely innocent people as I am. I am just defending myself AGAINST RACISM you goddamn dirty sick and disgusting parasite. This creep has latched onto asking me for ideas I have studied now and has been waiting to assault me for the benefit of his plantation masters like Johnson who is his equal in rotten pseudo-religious bs blathering hate-mongering. Johnson uses shit like Farrakhan to express rabid antisemitism for him/ and that is why shit like Farrakhan is useful and necessary for them to keep in power. Farrakhan is now getting his promotion just like all the rest of this group of shit who have come at me with death threats for my self-defense against hate crimes and rape and torture and this microchip implant that they use to blank my brain into a void so they can insert their parasitic energy sucking and information exraction as I answer all questions as they threaten to kill and rape me. AFter they steal ideas they mutilate, poison and rape and abuse me every moment possible as long as they can. It's now 12 years of this being passed from one dirty filthy piece of shit to the next; all of whom are continuously promoted and put into judge categories for movies and festivals and millions and billions of dollars. Dirty nasty Farrakhan is going to be paid with his militia black nazi party. I used the word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER for the first time you fucking piece of shit, expressly and only for you fucker. I really believe this very violent sick fake had Malcolm X assassinated, or was privy to it and he surely profited off him. How far removed he is from the genius of Malcolm X and what a denigration of the concept of rising above racism that Niggardly sleazy wanna be white trash nigger he is--as he's only imitating what the white Nazi nigger pig apes do. He's actually really kind of stupid and sick I can't stand this f ucking parasite any longer get this bloated rotten dirty ugly old fucking "wanker" off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment