Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Deadly heart palpitation attack continues. It's at a slightly lower level but it is killing me and I feel either the effect of weeks of non-stop heart palpitation via remote torture tech, or the attacks are at a minimal level but persist nevertheless. I feel symptoms that I have seen in info videos about heart attack preconditions such as pain in the left armpit and it feels like there is a weight on my chest. The people ordering this obviously want me dead. That's the Speaker of the House and the entourage of English fascist infiltrators who raped me just as this new speaker has done, and the usual whorewood group and the black nazis who are foul and rotten bigots with victim plaques they place on their every public appearance so all their racism is overlooked and excused. As puppets influencing their diaspora they are in effect racist propagators of hate and antisemitism. I had to fight "Whoopie" and Farrakhan along with the English group and the obviously murderous bigot from Lousy-anna who has his own black prop in his home to show he's not "racist" but with antisemitism he's so violent it's akin to a lynch mob now in teleportation.

 I can feel it, yes they are still attacking my heart with remote tech--probably microwave technology (based on my very minimal research on torture "silent weapons").

No comments:

Post a Comment