Monday, November 13, 2023

...More heart palpitations from remote tech assault. At a continuous basis. Very faint attack but nevertheless lethal as it's 24/7.//Hours of information-extraction today by a much more subdued Farrakhan. Trying not to trip on all the eggshells with the answers "forced" out of me in teleportation "waking" "prime body" interrogation. Going on for hours answering all his questions. The topics fascinate me anyway, I have not talked with anybody about my concepts and it was a new thing for me. I could feel the impenetrable set of imageries he was placing on me--i.e. my "ethnicity" which is not what he is accustomed to out of NYC or around the world as I have NEVER been a part of that diaspora, nor did I grow up around it although my parents came from there they soundly rejected in, in daily life and in almost every other way. They were bound to it. Farrakhan cannot fathom my background but I have some idea of his (out of NYC). It's hard to deal with. He at least can listen although this is a first without his condemnation outwardly spoken but it was there nevertheless. What to do? I can't stop this endless interrogation but I keep trying to make it positive and keep any peace possible.

He did express dislike when I put the question to him, whether he disagreed or agreed and made the expected nasty commentary to me; but otherwise remained silent except for a barrage of questions about my political leanings and disposition--going on for hours. 

It was nice not to be constantly yelling and flying into a rage as these sessions almost always become (due to them, not me).

--------------

The healing process goes in it's sluggish labyrinth backward mostly and a few steps forward after much much much struggle.

-----------------

Thinking of all the years back in 2015-2019 when I wrote constantly how many people in H-wood were welcoming in Nazi culture by participating in this contract out on me. I wonder what they think now that their children got their modeling debuts from prominent Nazis in Europ-a-land as a result but America is in the throes of what people are calling Hitlerian speech when Trump calls his rivals Nazi genocidal terms; wants to build encampments for refugees and wants to dismantle any checks and balances for his assumption to power, have the militarized units arrest or citizens run over with their cars any protestors in their "way".

Were your children's modeling careers really worth this devastation to America in the end? You are still living in Beverly Hills worrying about your mansion in the direct line of more fires of climate change destroying your elite mansion community when you could have helped put environmentally protective people in power instead of attacking ME to get your children into modeling in Europigapeland for your fascist ascension to power.

Thinking of course of Jada & Will, the most smug, nasty but they at least let it be seen in the Oscars slap season, yet no one will admit to how they participated in attacking me and thusly putting this near end to the US Government in power.

----------------

Yet, my endless protestations have gone to mute ears. I am now telling some of it to Farrakhan who for months has been nearly violent and acrimonious towards me until this morning when he grilled me, expressed disgust for me and what I am saying upon me questioning him if me, who he hates, I said, had told him enough information. He kept asking me, I kept talking. 

I keep trying to express the boomerang effect of minorities working for the purposes of death squad white supremacy gang stalking terrorists if they assume that this will help elevate the formerly "oppreseed" into the entitled group. I asked him or I rather told him that the elevation to a higher rank would probably inevitably lead to a total collapse of all formerly offered incentives to a worse situation of victimization than before having helped put the fascist Nazi 4th Reich into power --that once they assume total power, they will boot your group out. It may happen after your death, but your children or their children will be in a worse plight than you were when you got the CHANCE to vocalize your dissent many decades ago and have risen in power since to become part of the same group which crushed your identity in the first place.

I keep telling these celebrities assaulting me that it is they who are under more mind control suffocation than me. Yet because they comply to the rules and regulations, they really don't believe they are suffering for their complicity.


I keep trying to urge them to understand that they are dealing with a dispose of your victims group, which I can't emphasize enough because I am so busy fighting against all they accuse me of--I keep saying that they kill off people who comply even if they follow instructions like good little tykes. Once they get the power-over the target will eventually be eliminated (murdered) and/or the next generation will just be kicked out of power.

This has happened frequently throughout history but it rarely makes the history books but if you search enough you can find the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment