Monday, November 13, 2023

...More heart palpitations from remote tech assault. At a continuous basis. Very faint attack but nevertheless lethal as it's 24/7.//Hours of information-extraction today by a much more subdued Farrakhan. Trying not to trip on all the eggshells with the answers "forced" out of me in teleportation "waking" "prime body" interrogation. Going on for hours answering all his questions. The topics fascinate me anyway, I have not talked with anybody about my concepts and it was a new thing for me. I could feel the impenetrable set of imageries he was placing on me--i.e. my "ethnicity" which is not what he is accustomed to out of NYC or around the world as I have NEVER been a part of that diaspora, nor did I grow up around it although my parents came from there they soundly rejected in, in daily life and in almost every other way. They were bound to it. Farrakhan cannot fathom my background but I have some idea of his (out of NYC). It's hard to deal with. He at least can listen although this is a first without his condemnation outwardly spoken but it was there nevertheless. What to do? I can't stop this endless interrogation but I keep trying to make it positive and keep any peace possible.

He did express dislike when I put the question to him, whether he disagreed or agreed and made the expected nasty commentary to me; but otherwise remained silent except for a barrage of questions about my political leanings and disposition--going on for hours. 

It was nice not to be constantly yelling and flying into a rage as these sessions almost always become (due to them, not me).

--------------

The healing process goes in it's sluggish labyrinth backward mostly and a few steps forward after much much much struggle.

-----------------

Thinking of all the years back in 2015-2019 when I wrote constantly how many people in H-wood were welcoming in Nazi culture by participating in this contract out on me. I wonder what they think now that their children got their modeling debuts from prominent Nazis in Europ-a-land as a result but America is in the throes of what people are calling Hitlerian speech when Trump calls his rivals Nazi genocidal terms; wants to build encampments for refugees and wants to dismantle any checks and balances for his assumption to power, have the militarized units arrest or citizens run over with their cars any protestors in their "way".

Were your children's modeling careers really worth this devastation to America in the end? You are still living in Beverly Hills worrying about your mansion in the direct line of more fires of climate change destroying your elite mansion community when you could have helped put environmentally protective people in power instead of attacking ME to get your children into modeling in Europigapeland for your fascist ascension to power.

Thinking of course of Jada & Will, the most smug, nasty but they at least let it be seen in the Oscars slap season, yet no one will admit to how they participated in attacking me and thusly putting this near end to the US Government in power.

----------------

Yet, my endless protestations have gone to mute ears. I am now telling some of it to Farrakhan who for months has been nearly violent and acrimonious towards me until this morning when he grilled me, expressed disgust for me and what I am saying upon me questioning him if me, who he hates, I said, had told him enough information. He kept asking me, I kept talking. 

I keep trying to express the boomerang effect of minorities working for the purposes of death squad white supremacy gang stalking terrorists if they assume that this will help elevate the formerly "oppreseed" into the entitled group. I asked him or I rather told him that the elevation to a higher rank would probably inevitably lead to a total collapse of all formerly offered incentives to a worse situation of victimization than before having helped put the fascist Nazi 4th Reich into power --that once they assume total power, they will boot your group out. It may happen after your death, but your children or their children will be in a worse plight than you were when you got the CHANCE to vocalize your dissent many decades ago and have risen in power since to become part of the same group which crushed your identity in the first place.

I keep telling these celebrities assaulting me that it is they who are under more mind control suffocation than me. Yet because they comply to the rules and regulations, they really don't believe they are suffering for their complicity.


I keep trying to urge them to understand that they are dealing with a dispose of your victims group, which I can't emphasize enough because I am so busy fighting against all they accuse me of--I keep saying that they kill off people who comply even if they follow instructions like good little tykes. Once they get the power-over the target will eventually be eliminated (murdered) and/or the next generation will just be kicked out of power.

This has happened frequently throughout history but it rarely makes the history books but if you search enough you can find the patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...