Tuesday, November 28, 2023

HAMAS Straight outta the White House: Nazi-antisemitic Joe has revealed his Deutsch hund personality and must go--to Hell. I have written of how I believe dirty ole Joe with his group of black and antisemitic Jew Ho's have assaulted me with murderous intention in the past and that his facade is cleverly woven between all his black minions and minorities of the 4th Reich and his plastered meek smile for the cameras. I was at the end of my exasperation and wrote that I hoped he died yesterday in a fit of after more than a decade of that pig ape rotten Nazi affiliate having white supremacists and minority filth-bucket minions torture and plaster poison into my body and home on a non-stop 24/7 basis--operating behind his black puppet Obama. People blame Obama for the failures to really "help' the Black Community but no one mentions rotten dirty Joe the and his cartel crime business family--which is just a code for a mob boss and his organization (not his family but an entire entity of criminals in Congress and reaching far beyond wherever the US monstrosity of terror campaigns has inflicted Post-colonialist exploitation around the world. Thailand is just one of the more pleasurable plantation exploitation venues that Biden and his team have thoroughly implanted and put under their Nazi belts that they never had to hide in their closets as they do in Germany. They hide them in their houses and have private meetings and collude with Nazi forces globally for a joint partnership for the 4th Reich. I had wished dirty Joe death yesterday in just a post-trauma stress disorder rant from non-stop deadly torture he and his ilk have fully endorsed and participated in. I also have written for years that any time his close political allies like Hillary Clinton and Pelosi come to threaten to chop off a foot or kill me, and as was the case with Hillary, I was very polite to that worthless rotten disgusting ogre fake and she had my toes sliced in between the toes, every night until I thought the nerve endings would be severed; I could feel my bone they cut so deeply after having broken my toe but it appears only like a "bunion". Etc etc but every time one of these prostituted skank women came to fully participate in rape and violence against me and poisoning and mutilation, that dirty old Nazi filthy creep hacked photos or publicly made open declarations in the news of how wonderful these skank old ho's are. After Hillary began her literal near dismemberment of my toes (I now must wrap my feet every night in layers of protection to stop the mechanical arms from severing my cuticles, my toes, my hair and hands but I can't stop them from injecting more silicone injections under my skin and plastering damaging chemicals on my skin and hands and insertions into my vagina with poison and slices and cuts into my skin on my chest with other chemicals that make the slices permanently tattooed into my skin--etc. This has been ongoing, and fully under the absolute delight of dirty ugly Joe who must go to Hell. When someone says go to hell they mean die.//I was raped by viciously disgusting white pig ape men, I could not identify them they are not celebrities they are very athletic and strong white pig apes, probably government operatives, but who knows what they are the shit of Whorewood and the Congress know what these rotten men are and their operations of torture and poisoning and death squad activity. They all know. They all fully agree or allow it to happen, because this is a death organization stemming from Nazism and it has fully incorporated the entire top tiers of the American public, and for decades already. //I was viciously raped by two men, or maybe it was one but I could not see clearly. It had a huge knife in it's hand, maybe 8 inches long. It held the knife over me and I was forced to ask, under hypnosis, "What's on your face?" because there was some reddish mess on the right-side of his rotten face. He replied as he was holding the knife over me and with vicious violent hate said, "It's the p**y of the woman I just bit off" I tried to get him off me as he threatened to kill me with this knife hanging over me while I was pinned down. In that situation while sleeping teleported and already in this prone pinned position I just froze probably my brain was blanked out. There was another man who did something like this as I just blanked ou, while in a deep sleep state as then more pieces of shit confronted me with stupid and rotten teleportation skits. I had wished ugly dirty Joe Biden death yesterday and I realize this morning that this was his sick and demented personality after decades of graft, corruption and having people killed and destroyed in American society all for the benefit of the Nazi 4th Reich. Destroying the fabric of society is one of the tenants of the "Nazi New World Order" in particular destroying America. Dirty filthy ugly ole Joe and his criminal Congress have welcomed the shit of prostitutealina, that is pig shit pitt's dirty ugly plastic surgery wife who has feed off of torturing me for years and years and years and years more than a decade with absolute approval of dirty ole joe who should be dead I hope that rotten dirty filthy thing dies a horrible death by now. He has welcomed so many of the pig apes who have viciously and violently assaulted me to huge public displays of their "altruism" at his dirty White House--like Morning Joe & Ho and his black minion fully engaged in the black Nazi cartel for power and acceptance into white supremacy--i.e. Farrakhan who made this deal after having Malcolm X eliminated so he could replace him (replacement theory prevails in all groups against other groups).

*I have no doubt that this post will be completely re-arranged by hacker terrorists in their usual discrediting operation. Whatever does not make sense is due to them. All grammar and punctuation misspellings are due to them and not me. All sentences that make no sense will have been half-deleted and rewritten and strung together by "them" the hacker terrorists. The hacking just to get to another page or browser is so awful I sit here waiting as the cursor is spinning and I click on something and it doesn't respond. I must click repeatedly sometimes for anything to respond and pound down on the mouse like I'm hammering it to get the mouse to respond. I bought this mouse two weeks ago and the hacking extends to the mouse. Also, the creeps fully killed my plants on the patio, I think I wrote about this below. They have made millions out of stealing ideas I have written of and THOUGHT of as they torture me and rob and abuse to obtain ideas about fighting against victimization which I have been doing non-stop for decades. they then torture me using victim slingers like Farrakhan and Angela Davis and the Me Too white Nazi prostitute skanks from Whorewood like perpetual rape enabler shitalina and pig pitt to endlessly suck ideas out of me about fighting and resistance and then torturing me endlessly for having the ideas--to death--Nazi fascist style. They use endless references to concentration camps and genocide, and they are using this tech system to create a new techno-terror version of concentration camps but allotted on a personal in-home-bound experience of making people disabled, frail, unable to think of function and then slowly killed off after they "work" as free slaves, for sex or for ideas from the dirty filth bucket operation that Biden is a ho for slinging his brothel of bs skanks and whores.**


Joe, the vile dirty Nazi ho, claims he comes from "working class" and has spouted his defense of labor unions. When it came time for the train derailment in East Palestine, PA due to the lack of protection for train workers that Biden Admin never saw fit to defend, resulting in an environmental catastrophe and loss of life because Biden is a  ho does not care about "working class" but like Khruschev, will use that force to his advantage for elections and will kill them off in his multi-national crime family plots, sitting at country clubs like Mar A Lago with the Trumpster gangsters who appear like separate units but are all part of the protocols of the Elders of the 4th Reich. I am tying what Khruschev is quoted to have said about "burying America" from within by it's own working class, meaning a Communist Revolution. The bs of Farrakhan partners like Alice Davis who was sitting alongside Farrakhan is a member of the Communist Party. Her dyed blonde platform out of California where she has likewise been H-wood coached into sounding like a Starbucks activist high on power with syrupy additive vocal tones of her platitudes about victimization---and interconnected all of these lying fake scumbags are. Shitalina the United Nations placard for prostitution put into power with shit pig pitt the sell-out really kinda stupid rotten creep violent rapist abuser and the rest of this crap--but they all play suffering victims who fight for retribution and "justice" in almost every single movie. All following the same victim script and all portraying a false "hope" to the working class as they feel and know instinctively that they are slated for death and destruction, homelessness and enslavement. This is why they hang onto conspiracy theories about mind control and that the government is a lying murderous conspiracy. And in fact, IT IS. But they can't understand that Trump is just another one of those, or they do know but trump is going ro rescue them from the likes of the blacks and jews and latinos trying to get a piece of the pie and actually being superior to the white bigots if they get a chance so they want trump to destroy it all for a rebuild of American white supremacy just like the good ole days. People like Alice Davis and Farrakhan will get to keep their mansions for the roles they have played on the opposite victim  hopeless plight of victimhood.

---------

I had a hard time finding the exact speech by Khruschev so I used the most easily found vid on YouTube, which is only a brief 2-minute description of a single line of a quote but it will suffice. I must deal with extreme blocks to typing, surfing and the WiFi connection literally every moment I am typing plus my brain is always under attack so block cognitive functioning.


 "We Will Bury You". Wiki4All. November 19, 2020.






I wanted to write and so now I will do this for the first time, or maybe I wrote it when Biden was first put into the president's office, that because my internet is so hacked and frozen constantly, while dirty 4th Reich Nazi Joe--absolutely a vicious antisemite absolutely in favor of a holocaust and genocide absolutely welcoming in every foreign Europigape to come and infiltrate and take control--as Trump has done as well while ostensibly blathering about how much they want America to not be outsourced but they fully welcome in shit whores from Europigapeland who fully are infiltrating the media and the country while Americans can't stand to see "Jews" replace them. That is on both sides, and the AIPAC is not dissimilar they only welcome in the "good little Jews" who fully comply with the 4th Reich Nazi protocols (I am viciously attacked by Jews of this type, Bloomberg being one of the most notable). He's a good little Jew with his half Nazi daughter fully supporting dirty Biden and the Nazis of Whorewood with all their black Nazi minions of all races (that list is endlessly long and endlessly increasing at this point because the Biden admin and the House of Reps have really put the worst of MAGA into power, not even the worst but the worst in the House--they had to keep fishing until they got a little-known bigot scumbag in the name of Johnson into the Speaker's position who is as virulently antisemitic and racist with his black son just like Biden was with his black mascot obama and his wife the black nazi.

By the way, Michelle Obama along with Aprah brought Kamala Harris into the teleportation hell to force me to say under hypnosis while in a deep sleep that I thought she should be president. I had no such thought ever, for one second, in my brain. I hoped seeing what appeared to be a Black woman who may not be part of the 4th Reich (before I had to realize after more years of being teleported to the higher ranking personalities of the Biden Administration) that the Blacks have always been part of the New Nazi World Order and I knew this back in 4th Grade when the Black leadership shifted to absolute sell out whore self-righteous militarized bigots with Nazi genocidal aspirations towards Jews like Farrakhan. I saw this trickle-down effect in Champaign amongst the Blacks I had formerly played with in earlier grades in grade school.

And they brought Harris, who is the lowest ranking VP in American history, imagine how low that could be, according to certain polls (can anyone trust these polls btw?). Because I responded in some way as if Harris had successfully put out the delusion that she is "liberal" that she "cares" that she has a "Jewish" husband and thusly she is not going to be viciously antisemitic. I was under that delusion for a little moment in time only under dire need for some sanctuary and hope, as most Americans are now in the same situation as this hell hole administration is making so many homeless and distraught that they are in a delusional state turning to Trump who claims he had made the economy "Great" again. Trump, of course, administered the greatest deficit in American history through his tax cuts to the wealthy and other financial policies. But people are so desperate, as I have been, that delusional hope is all they can cling to.

Other polls suggest that American peeps are sick and tired of being tired and sick of the INCOMPETENCY AND fascist Nazi destruction of the United States due to the dinosaurs who have mislead the country into what is in a near state of ruin--but not for the pig apes at the top, of course as the divide and helplessness and hopelessness increases.

So this rotten dirty group had some ugly pig men raping me with knives saying they would stab me to death as I froze and just lay there trying to think of a way to get him off me but I also was under "mind control" and my brain "froze" and could not think any longer. That is what the pig ape shit are doing with these brain microchip implants it's not what dirty racist Nazi Elon Musk claims with his mask of "supercool dude" which was  trained into him by California acting coaches and trust me, in private he's a good ole Nazi boy of leisure and money yacht appearance fully with bigot white supremacist world domination bigots as I was teleported to him and his ilk and was just revolted by them and all their money and posturing and creepy Europigape pretentions. But shit Biden puts shit like that into power, and shitalina with shit pig pitt are always welcomed at the White House to represent white Nazi supremacy in the brainwashing program of the movies. The same coaches as Musk has, who is always there and has been fully with the Whorewood cartel of white supremacy with all their black minions who were trained by Farrakhan -the rappers who are not delight, and et al.


Pelosi has also had Whorewood training into a false sense of security posturing, her similar weak sheep smile behind a vicious murderous bigot I also had to seen as she sat next to S-negger the Austrian bigot formerly Governor of California for the last two stimulus Bills that Dirty Joe the Ho put out for Covid relief. Graft and corruption were then noted in Congress regarding Pelosi, I saw it lectured about on Forbes Breaking News on the tube (you)--

the blathering bigot who lectured about Pelosi, dirty and rotten Ted Cruz then came to assault me, offer to have me "testify" against the Biden Administration by lying on the stand--I mean, in teleportation, while I was asleep, drugged up, essentially being killed by drugging as I was completely misshapen from the drugs that rotten ugly shitalina the prostitute "actress" had ordered put in my body, along with the Europigape skank that pig pitt fucked, dirty Australian maggot robber who co-starred with that rotten bigot Nazi pitt and was handed Oscarsa alongside him, or nominations or whatever as her career skyrocketed after fucking pig pitt and joining in the Tarantino Mafia crew, who bow like Farrakhan slaves to white bigot Nazis because the Italians are trying their best to blondify their Mediterranean darker skin and hair coloring (I saw this in spades in Miami with Italians literally worshipping blonde models from Northern Europigape countries and trying their very best to spawn with them so their children would be more Nazi in appearance and of course in mentality, but already they are so it's only the hair and skin color lightening they are concerned with).

Although the Mafia "Italian-American" scum who have tortured me in most deadly ways which I have enumerated upon for yeras--they have as their past-middle age life years darker women who are not blonde, but their instruction is to glorify blonde bigots and a commonealthy partner with the English Crown, which essentially rules them all (as Biden the rotten bigot claims he is "Irish" and that is also a subsidiary of the English Crown).

Welcoming in connected to the Monarchy and KKK bigot shitalina and endlessly promoting them--the pair of shit pig pitt and his dirty ugly wife, with non-stop glorification, non-stop oscars for their violence towards me, non-stop theft of my ideas while torturing, poisoning and abusing me to death.

-=-------

But it was under Obama that the violence under biden--obama the lapdop Biden really the nasty German dog shepherd with murderous, murder bigotry trained and inculcated into him from the post-Nazi era which he was born into. 

I think Rachel Maddow has written a book about "Father Caulkin" or whatever his name is spelled, I don't want to look it up as this is hacked it's unbearably difficult to type anything out. That is an Irish-sounding name that urged Americans to adopt the Henry Ford philosophy that Hitler borrowed but in actuality what the real thing is, is that this antisemitism was already used as a pretext for genocide by transferring the Protocols of the Elders from the real global domination matrix of "The Illuminati" and other Freemason secret (or not so secret) societies which American leadership was imbued with and fully indoctrinated into, as dirty ole filthy Joe the ho, include Morning Joe into that as well--and all the children of the spawn of the American Nazi movement who are endlessly welcomed into the White House after they nearly kill me and are constantly killing me and having cars hit me and torture and poisoning and mutilation but they keep on encouraging these death squads all over the world.

The remote technologies of torture are constantly being handed out to more and more and more private groups under the control of the American Nazi party which has been called The U.S. Presidency for decades of the takeover of the Government by the NAZIS and not by "Jews" as the liars always claim about Jewish takeover and replacement theory, which Musk fully subscribes to as he is taking over the planet with genocide technology but trained in Whorewood to lie and appear like he's calm, cool, hip and subculture alternative with the women he fucks and has spawn with that he names really dumb and stupid names because he doesn't give a damn, they are just props, and so are most of humanity to them, these pig apes.

--------

Death to them and their system. If dirty ugly old Joe dies hopefully asap like today, no one will want Harris she's such a boob and probably mind controlled to appear like a giggly stupid ape, which she is not. She's a sick and psychopath like all the rest. I know the symptoms of mind control and being forced to "giggle" while you are under attack or in a serious situation is one of the aspects of discrediting. Dirty filthy Joe probably had Harris poisoned, drugged and under mind control tech and perhaps microchip implanted in her brain, perhaps in some "procedure" or they used nanotechnology to implant various microscopic electronic micorchip-type devices. 

I know how "conspiracy theory" this may sound, and that is because the information regarding this tech and it's transmission into the human body and brain are being kept silent and NEVER reported on by the perpetrators of hate against me in the form of MSNBC, run by a black woman I see with permed straight hair, and I hate to make assumptions but judging on how antisemitic the anchors have been in their teleportation towards me, (including the "Jewish" good little boy who follows all the religious protocols of observance but is like the AIPAC and the Farrakhan Family of black minority minions, absolutely willing to kill me or anyone like me not complying with slavery, microchip and technoterror imposed by shit like shitalina who has glorified and been so promoted by all the presidents for this endless violence against me after stealing the ideas they torture out of me, including shit pig pitt and their entire Whorewood group so they can continue to perpetrate the DELUSION of "hope" for the oppressed but their acting skills are truly only on par with deception and not in actual art or any kind of empathetic artistry they are just lying scumbag performers of hate and murder protocols of the elders of the post-Nazi New World Order 4th Reich.

goddamn death to them all, immediately.

----------

They have now killed off the rest of the beautiful plant I just bought, which I bought to replace the 25 plants that have been killed on my patio for the past 10 months. I have ordered seeds they never grew. I have bought beautiful flowering vine plants they are all killed.

The pig apes have made MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from the ideas they have stolen from me, turned into glorification of blonde Nazi women and Nazi women in general (black nazi as well)  there are almost no "Jewish" women represented, if they are like Portman they absolutely defer to this antisemitic hate program heaped upon me as she personally has come to denigrate and abuse me and then got her own production company and an award for a mediocre movie at best playing a Kennedy that year. The deception is that she is glamorous and is a "liberal" caring about the oppressed, the black cause and etc. She cares about the Black Nazis, her partners, in their antisemitism but she plans on obtaining her luxury mansion in Israel alongside the British Israelists and murderous Christian Identity (MAGA now called) KKK Lynch mobsters who are represented now by rapist scumbag extraordinaire Johnson, who also must GO asap not just in election but demoted and gone--hope he also burns in hell where he belongs die you ugly rotten scum creep bigot--but returning to the Jewish Nazi like Portman, this "feminist" who fully approves of me being raped perpetually and tortured by the HAMAS puppets of the 4th Reich of the American Government putting every single rapist cheerleader "feminist" who has stolen ideas from me into power to represent white women laughing and giggling as their dirty ugly ugly white pig ape men rape and beat women like me in teleportation because I was happy, beautiful, talented so they poisoned robbed with systematic racism that is so integral to their power structure, they eliminated all my opportunities but through this covert system of murder, discrimination and rape and torture--and as for the Israeli skank calling herself "Jewish"--that is basically a huge group of skanks like Portman, because I have extensive experience in Miami with Jewish Nazis who try to, like the Italians, spawn with Northern Europigape blondish and fair skin antisemites who then get huge promotions for themselves as the Jews are demoted and then subjugated and then slowly destroyed and then covertly poisoned to death--but they are "good little Jews" and thus don't get the outright hate death squad treatment as I am getting with zero protection and full applause and welcome to the White House by the SHIT of the top tiers of Government as the system is slowly killing off anyone opposing this system; Nazi Style, Gestapo Style. That is what America is now. But years of Biden behind Obama and absolutely violent murder, poisoning and rape and torture forced upon me under that administration with Hillary Clinton acting as foreign State department administrator of this., with her behind the scenes with her former colleagues in the Obama admin, and the transition I wait for every 4 years has never happened it's just one sleazy dirty criminal sick fuck after the next. Trump appears to want a violent revolution and I would be into it if only it were a change of corruption but it's only a complete takeover by white supremacy. And Biden and these pig apes in the House completely voted them into power, that includes "black" Jeffries who participated in teleporting me and did NOTHING to stop the violence against me because he represents the black Nazi partition of the subordinate structure to the white supremacy but put into power to instill "hope" in the dying and desperate who go out and vote. With Trump they will obliterate Democracy and voting rights once and for all and the Nazis will have completely taken over the United States from within, as they delared they would along with Kruschev many years ago (sorry for not having correct spelling but the hacking is atrocious and the slowing of the internet and the constant turning off of the Wife makes me struggle to type as quickly as possible before the connection is turned off again. Sometimes when I switch from one tab to another they turn off the WiFi, always in the middle of what I am writing.

This will of course be partially deleted and rewritten and anyway the audience is fully in favor of this system and doesn't care much or not enough to actually do anything about it. They only "care" for their public appearances if the threat only applies to their group which they have been put into power to "represent". So that would be Nazi Rachel Maddow who truly was sincerely glaring at me in vicious hate when she teleported me. Dirty ugly Morning Joe the blow with his ho was screaming just like Hillary the sick psychopath never put out of commission Clinton with the same ferocious racist fascism because I didn't want to help him as a sex slave oppressed victim to promote his lying yapping tv show with his black Nazi minion at his side to appear like he's not a staunch fascist Nazi "Republican" any longer and truly converted into "caring" about Blacks--but like Portman, the "Reverend" who also made his death and demonic teleportation skit at me many months ago, like Portman from Israel who is promoted as a fascist Nazi puppet representation of "Jews" in Whorewood, and beyond as the year after she abused me and partnered with the spawn of the man who had been beating and raping me nightly in teleportation as I fought, as I continue to fight now, she was invited to Germany to administer some kind of appearance to promote that Germans are not antisemitic any longer bs. It's the same "game" everywhere in the Nazi 4th Reich. The true underlings don't make such pretentions such as HAMAS, which is really tied to all these white supremacists with the "liberal" fascist Nazi minority minions. But Hamas is an outright genocidal death squad operation that white supremacist Nazis like Biden have fully helped to coordinate a Jewish massacre with of course then putting white Christian fascist bigots like Johnson into the seat of power because they planned on having a Jewish infiltration many years ago (decades ago)_. That Johnson who is blathering his support for "Israel" now but is f ully violent towards me as a symbol, truly represents their true interest in Israel and their plans of annihilation of the Jews and a complete takeover of the region for white pig apes and their black minority "good Jews" under them, spawning half Nazi bigot children as my family has been ordered to do upon pain of death and gang stalking. They never, by the way, told me what shit they had sold me out to so I never had a single fathom of idea what was happening to me, as the shit from Whorewood has perpetually put out the delusion of hope that the hate I was experiencing in society was being fixed by these rotten whore fakes always putting out with black Nazi performers that they "care" about Black people. The focus has always, always in US movie bs fodder been on the topic of poor black men and  a very few black women rising up from hostile racism--the actors like Whoopie are fanatically antisemitic is Farrakhan and his own acting troup of haters out of Whorewood.

There is never any representation of Jewish women being slated for rape, abuse, humiliation, gang stalking, forced into sex slavery in the middle of the peering eyes of society as has happened to my mother, and many others. This is kept silent as AIPAC claims they are the "superior" jews and you will see monstly blonde and fair skinned Jewish Nazis controlling that thoroughly vetted Nazi apparatus of deception and "power". So much in politics is now being blamed on AIPAC by the way, which goes back to how "Jews control global finance and Jews control the media and Jews control politics" and etc. They are put into these positions only as cardboard fronts for the Nazi 4th Reich operation.

------

Joe has to go. He is truly a malevolent and evil corrupt rotten mafia boss thug. Fully in line with Trump and that is why this endless trial situation has taken years only for some indictments and the endless waiting time will meander until well past the election where Biden just may allow for total rigging of the elections because putting a fascist Nazi dictator into the US Government has been the plan of taking over America from within that Krushev yelled back in the 60's and from the post-Hitler brigade of "Not antisemitic" Nazis from Europigapeland the "Democracy" partners who sucked billions of dollars from the US for their "reconstruction" plan which was to build the 4th Reich, America included. I know the US soldiers and Consulate people I met in Stuttgart and they were FULLY indoctrinated into the Nazi antisemitic next genocide micorchip enslavement plan. Blacks very much into it, fully bribed by the blonde Nazi skank daughters who slept with such me so they would "love" Germans because they really want the status symbol of having white women loving them for all their black commerades and it's a social status climbing ladder for "them". I saw it intimately and saw also how the German women really spat hate about the black men behind their backs and after they got rid of them, but always expressed in German to their friends only spoken in German, which I witnessed perhaps they thought I didn't understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment