Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Terrorist torture report: Heart palpitations continue. It increases when I am on my bed. Undoubtedly a slew of technology is being aimed from the space directly below this bed. The bed frame is literally sealed into the floor and is immovable. I have tried to put layers of aluminum foil under the box spring (no mattress was provided and I could not afford to pay for anything not even a small foam mattress when I moved in. I was given a fungus-saturated foam mattress by the terror organization and they saturate all with fungus that I sleep on.//Besides heart palpitations that are ongoing but increase when I lay down. I lay down during the day because of toxic shock to detox. Another hardened clump of poison that was embedded into my back, in a cavity of hard poison like some layer of shale in a cave, but internally hardened into my vertebral, from hips-skull and extending down legs and etc. But so sick from the congealed poisons that have decayed into my body, forming hard pockets of poison, I was just sick and as I have done so many times, I was far too ill to think, move or do anything I just had to lay down immediately. I tried not to pass out but I did. Once in this sick-induced sleep state I was then "blanked" out by the tech as the terrorists inserted the mechanical arms, through all the panels of this torture chamber "room" unit, under my fingernails under my cuticles which are completely misshapen and enlarged and the skin and cuticle no longer grows back. They keep marring and inserting sharp objects every time I pass out, which is at least twice a week this happens, at a minimum as I fight for my life every day to internally break off small pieces of this hard mass that was intended to paralyze and then internally suffocate me..//The last 12 years of this poison hardened into my body as a result of the greed and hate of B. pitt, his wives former and still current in effect, now maggot robber from a ustralia and a host of other australian pig apes whose names I have forgotten as I never really heard of them before this travail forced upon me; a host of English and French and German and other Europigapeland nationals instructing pig pit and shitalina et al to mutilate cut parts of my body out completely dehumanize me instruct me that I have zero rights to express myself and all the decade + of these ignnorant and pompous a$$es stealing my ideas is their privilege and right (they never express it in those terms, they just torture and mutilate and rape and beat me and say nothing after asking me "why" I am fighting them and don't "like" them). Then they ask me every day if I think they are "beautiful" to which I reply they rae ugly stupid pieces of shit. They go on. They did that again this morning as I screamed the same answer I first responded with a quite "no" to a decade ago. //

 I watched a news clip hosted by MSNBC The Last Hour, in which the terrorist participant Amy Klobuchar who hails from the State I used to live in, which was or is still supposed to be a "liberal" bastion of independence for "women" which I think Klobuchar and also Omar Ilhan ran their campaigns on, which "won" in Minnesota--but rather than the outwardly anti-israel Ilhan Omar who has never identified herself to me in teleportatoin assaults but dumb and sick Klobuchar has--with a dumb sick giggly appearance mocking me and the situation. I see that in addition to dying her hair more lightish blondish, she, like so many of the women formerly with craggy wrinkles on their visages prior to dumping their misery and stupidity and hate upon me, has been handed expert PLASTIC SURGERY. I don't know when this was performed but it was after she attacked me circa 2 years ago (?) I wrote of it briefly as she only made a stupid but mostly "innocuous" appearance (which is a relative term as all appearances by anyone involved in this is on the most innocuous level pure greed and selfishness, at "best").

------------------

What else?

Slash marks in my plastic coverings of items that have been saturated with fungus----the furniture in this room. Another slash appears today, and it was not there yesterday. Yesterday I went downstairs to retrieve something in my mail and while I was out of the room for a brief 10 minutes scumbags ran into my room and sprayed filth and slashed items, sprayed nasty substances on my clothing and etc etc etc.

This room is in such tatters and everything that should be beautiful and intact is now destroyed. I have replaced items I made by hand to cover portals of mechanical arms entering this space--slashed, sprayed with permanently-staining brown and black goo--stinking and ripped apart. Every day more slashes are in the floor covering which is expensive and It is very hard to bend due to the poison the pig apes from Whorewood kept ordering be put in my body.

Pit pig I mean pig Pitt claims he had no ideas about more poisoning going on as he's gone to the Oscars with Maggot Robber every year for the past 6 years or so--more or less, approximately I'm not going to count and recall or look any of this up but the pair of them with filthalina the creep rape cheerleader scum sleaze prostituted skank who has ordered so much destruction to my body for years an dyears and years and years and has giggled and laughed about it.

=-----

Never, never are they ever pulled off me. Their hate bouts of insults and threats and violence goes on every single day from this insidious technology that no one will stop.

Rotten and ultimately incompetent Elon Musk, having tried to have me killed alongside Amber Heard before they handed this tech and the contract to Trump in 2015--he's got is brain implant factory and they are about to insert microchips into human beings. I wonder what spin they will use to sell this as being a wonderful advancement to humanity, and what kind of AI-generated advertising will be used to "sell" this terror technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment