Saturday, November 4, 2023

America has become a completely fascist Nazi/mafia country. This is so clearly evident in my experience of a lifetime of being targeted and tortured, poisoned, bereft of health care even with health insurance, and a literal planet of people working to install a fascist Nazi dictatorship criminal organization in each and every country. All under a rubric of egalitarian lying wrapping concealing a rotten corpse of historical proportions into a Dark Ages.

 Last week I was violently beaten and raped and gang raped by some English trashy pig ape scum who played a "subculture" idiot in a movie that was made popularized because of a "rebel" type of theme of some drug addicts scumbags with a narrative of introspection about the ailments of a conformist society. It played in heavily along with the other piece of pulpy hate who created pulp fiction, simultaneously coming out as "alternative" culture but veering the social programming into fascist iconography, criminality and always white sociopathic swagger being portrayed in heroic terms. Some Blacks included, as blacks are the new fascists in America which some are recognizing as t they are coming out with fascist Nazi antisemitism openly as opposed to merely targeting people like me with applause from the white pig apes they bow down to and serve and obey. They are beloved. After the endless hate of Farrakhan telling me that German, English and white supremacist fascist Nazis are "superior" to me and trying to play Big Daddy by telling me to obey and submit, which is obviously what his program is for women and he's now a "moral authority" with a  huge amount of hate and condemnation on religious terms and every kind of racist cliche he has been indoctrinating his militarist organization to use against "Jew" while they endlessly claim they are being victimized. Fully supporting white supremacy in a most visible and obvious way when it comes to inclusion in a power financial cartel worth obviously millions or even more for all the scumbag whore participants, which is a long list that is constantly growing.

----------

Raped by some filthy ignorant ugly creep who looks like some furry animal and acts like he's got rabies. Disgusting, dirty and nasty and just filled with violence and hate. Protecting the blonde Nazi filth skanks who have stolen my ideas and usually verbatim as I fight to defend myself they come with this tech. As they are liars and manipulators, this technology is like an exponential leap from their dumb scum lies and tricks to blocking the brain functioning of the target and then drugging them and then raping them and all claiming that the victim is really dirty, low a liar and everything low and nasty that they actually are, themselves.

Pumped up on hormones and power, paid in millions stealing my ideas they continue the attack.

Non-stop rape and torture for me for just fighting in my defense and having competed and won, beautiful and athletic, quality and beautiful and loving and fun and enjoying life. The bigots want their victims to be living in squalor, poverty and misery without end. Artificial construction of this paradigm has resulted in non-stop homelessness and ghettos that are an abysmal failure while the pig apes keep on grafting money from the public reserves unreservedly. Stealing robbing raping and murdering. The filthy blonde skanks all have endless plastic surgery and beauty enhancements. They have mutilated my body, severed out part of my uterus thus making my hormonal system out-of-balance while blocking my financial capabilities so I could not afford food or health care or medicine while my body was struggling to cope with the hormone change--an internal organ which was sliced out of my uterus came out while I was in the shower--it was a tiny liver-shaped organ, coated with the black poison as my body is internally horrifically poisoned into every viscera. It had been cut, like my fingernails are sliced with lasers. This was a completely precision cut and it was done into my uterus. I stopped my period and my body began to alter and age as my skin and hair began to fail and then the poisoning and torture increased to a murder level and has not stopped for a decade. I write that these pig ape fuckers have tortured me via teleportation for a decade but it's been 12 years. That is only because I finally recognized what was happening but all this hate and murder was going on long before then.

-----------

America is a cesspool of fascism and Nazism. I hear now the white generals going on podcasts lambasting Israel. Their hate for the Jews is evident and the blame is heaped upon Netanyahu and Israel and Jews in general. I have been writing for years that this is an orchestrated plot for white supremacy to take over Israel as a home base for the Christian Israelist movement--in English it's English Israelism and in America it's called Christian Identity. They consider themselves the true Israelites of the "lost tribes". They want Jews dead. They play both sides as they have their allies in other countries fund the Palestinians with a huge swath of brainwashing programming and enforced poverty. 

Anyway, it is late. The hell is never going to be stopped I see. All I do is fight to at least regain my body. The threat of murder hangs over me endlessly. 

Not a single person in the U.S. congress has or will ever stop this violence against me. The shit like Pelosi who has been glorified after having threatened to kill me for fighting to not be a trafficked sex slave torture murder victim with my life stolen my home and body ravaged all out of antisemitism and the absolute hate of shit like these people who have been pouring in to attack me non-stop for all these years.


I am so tired. 12 years of writing about torture as only more and more sick fuckers from Congress come to abuse insult threaten to kill rape and abuse me. I always forget rotten sick Ted Cruz who offered me a chance to perjure myself by going on stand against Biden in this mind control operation, as if Biden is responsible. I told that rotten lump of greasy filth Cruz that I could not perjure myself when he told me to lie on stand. It's like never-ending entrapment from this group of shit and pig ape crap. Deniro and pesce spent years torturing me for hours every single day. They stole ideas from me and then tortured me for more awards due to this contract. They blame me now for one of their relatives overdosing as if I had anything to do with it. The stupidity and sickness is never-ending.

Everywhere people are fully going along with this system and performing the exact same acts of violence and sabotage against me. Not a single person ever comes to defend me or stop them or help me.

America is a cesspool shithouse of whores and sickness. I have been telling the rotten crap from Whorewood for years and years that I can't stand them. They continue. They continue trying to force a "baby" out of me after they have severed out part of my uterus, poisoned me so I can't move and my body is as hard as a rock, literally with a shape like a square from the hard poison that never comes out as I fight 100% every day to get it out while they are abusing me non-stop so my body is dying from stress. THey laugh and giggle and are waiting to get their next award at the Golden Globes and be put into higher political office get more media interviews and it's never ending shit coming at me doing the same thing. These white trash Europigape men stick their filthy dirty greasy pig penises into my mouth as they slap my face while I'm completely drugged. The endless torture and sickness they have all forced upon me with all that I love stolen from me, even my cat and all animals all loving people so this one form of extremely ugly and sick abusive, false "passion" induced by drugging like a greasy slime has coated my body and brain and sexuality so stinking filth feels like beauty. I know cognitively but my body is so starved for human contact although I don't really care and have realized that there is never going to be anything but hate and abuse from all people towards me and that is all I'm ever going to get because of the stigma put around me.

---------]

Barishnikov keeps putting his videos on my youtube channel. He did the same sexual violence towards me and forced his wife or some blonde skank upon me to perform sex slave acts which are deplorable. I was asleep and teleported, drugged and sick and dying as I still am. I tried to stop it as the filthy pig ape shit from Whorewood watched on hugging him because they hoped they would all finally get this empire of a contract out of forcing mind control sex slavery and loving abusers who are murdering and using and stealing all they can out of me, my creative ideas in particular. 


No comments:

Post a Comment