Thursday, November 9, 2023

Terrorist heart torture: They have been bombarding my heart with remote tech so it's palpitating. Either they never stopped from my recent post writing this, or they began again. they create so much psy-ops violence I am too flustered trying to clean and fix all the problems they create plus the teleportation VIOLENCE OF all ypes that they inflict upon me incessantly. But my heart is pounding at a more minimal level than some of the worse attacks that have felt like my heart was being crushed and they had turned the level up to critical for a few minutes--but they did this repeatedly throughout the years. Now it's deadly but not outright heart implosion, yet still detroying my body and it's murder, albeit on a lower threshold. They are also attacking my facial muscles around my cheeks. It feels like burning and my cheeks are being pulled down. That goes along with the utterly damaged skin from years of tears being forced out of my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. That went on for almost 5 years every day in addition to non-stop other constant mutilating attacks (cuticles completely destroyed and sliced into daily for YEARS). But Heart palpitations is deadly and they keep attacking my heart, it's anon-stop attack this will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment