Friday, November 3, 2023

THE WASTE LAND and other non-open-minded Renaissance fails: THREE more beautiful flowering vine plants killed in one single day--yesterday--from the terrorists in the rooms above, below and on all sides of me in this mostly vacant condo where only terrorists operating for the terrorists working for the U.S. celebrities and politicians.//In one single day they have killed plants that I bought just last month--two beautiful plants just a little more than a week ago. The leaves are brown and dying and the leaves are sagging and all the wonderful flowers are falling off like my hair shedding and dying from all the hate and poison this group is pouring into everything they possibly can with slow murder of me and all I love constantly aimed at me.

"T.S. Eliot--The Waste Land (Jeremy Irons & Eileen Atkins)". jssmrenton. January 22, 2017.

 





 I had to remove three dead plants and the pots they were in yesterday, leaving a huge gap in the row of plants on this patio that has been doused with permanently staining brown goo for the years I have lived here so the formerly white tile is brown and stained. The creeps in the room above mine have been pouring permanently-staining liquids onto my colorful tiles that I bought to cover up the ugly white--they cut holes into my patio ceiling as the dirty liquids pour down. But they are using mechanical arms to poison and kill my plants.

--------

The "good" news is that they have stopped some of the other really disgusting attacks of filth and ugliness. But my floor, which is a faux wood paneled layer of strips, which I have covered with beautiful artistic materials, have been shred and slashed each time I make a wonderful and colorful floor covering. They are now slashing all over the place. This is from the Russians in this building, a female who follows me around exuding sexual excitement for violence and attacks, yet another parasite feeding sexually and energetically of this torture and violence. I can feel it. She follows me like a parasite when I am in the condo lobby picking up items from delivery as she walks as close into me as possible from behind when I am at the junction of the electronically-controlled doors leading to the "units" and hallways, from the lobby. I walked briskly to the door literally without running as quickly as possible because the creeps run into my room to break, steal and destroy the second I am out of hearing range when I am going downstairs to pick items up.


I literally saw no one behind me and the distance of this skank creep blonde Nazi female who is glowing with that disgusting sexualized hormonal high whenever she is following me around, with her huge hormone growth rotten boyfriend/husband (they are 20-something scum) and speak Russian of course as Russians have been assaulting me since the Russian dancer began his endless profiteering off torture and violence. But the room was only filled with the huge male coughing with the terrorist "triggering" cough that all the parasites and filthy creeps make, which is always done before some kind of attack so it's Pavlovian. This filthy creep female blonde who looks like she is a dancer, her body looks like someone who has done this, she was across the room when I was at the door beeping the electric unit to get in and rush back to my room before the creeps who just moved into the room across from mine could do more and more and more damage to my physical property, computer, clothing, opening my bags with my precious property (they have already mostly broken my mobile phone which was so broken already by terrorists that only the music function worked, so I used it only for that, and having no one to phone as my life has been completely blocked--they have kicked me out of society and all that is possible for human interaction that may be outside of the filth organization by the non-stop poisoning (to death).

so this creep skank was literally almost at my heels nearly walking into me from behind as I was opening the door--she had been at least 20 feet away when I glanced at her encircling me and the delivery person. She had been situated as picking up her item "first" as the pigs must always accentuate that they get first treatment, so they have their surveillance units and when I am approaching anything to obtain anything they literally run to walk in front of me. But as the pig male was coughing with a loud hate accent in his rotten hormone growth pig body, the female was literally running to walk literally almost into me from behind. I had to rush to get past the doors so they would close for long enough to put distance between that sack of well-groomed pig ape shit so I could not have her literally breathing from behind into my body and doing whatever to spray filth on my clothing, or rip or tear something from behind as the pigs do often in public situations.

Now, because they must destroy everything I have as much as possible so it's ugly and filthy, the shit Russians in this condo are having my room slashed all the art sprayed with stinking filth the floor is being ripped apart so it's shredded on the floor. But my plants have been killed in succession for the past 8 months, like a decimation that is constantly ongoing. I could not find growing vines so I ordered seeds and all the seeds, for a period of 6 weeks or longer, would not grow. I have since been able to buy some flowering vines and within 8 days they are dying. The flowers are      falling off constantly. This is from the blonde skank piece of shit who, like all the bigot blonde shit who have attacked me, are consumed with destroying my body and home and property making it stinking shabby broken down like ghetto and my body polluted and my hair shredded out and chemically destroyed as they shout that they are "more beautiful" the men rape and beat me in front of them as they giggle in delight. They are all promoted by the 4th Reich fascist Nazi U.S. Government and it's shit propagandized mind polluting fascist Nazi brain programming with all the poor black victims playing lead roles about racism in the media in general rushing to violently and sexually assault me even worse in open hate and deadly threat than the white trash pig ape cartel displays to prove how much they are attenuated to bigot redneck behavior. 


=-=========

So this Nazi pair of Russians and their ilk are making sure that all the really beautiful things I buy, constantly buying more plants, are dying and ugly and broken down. My body has been saturated with poisons that have hardened into my spine and body so that the endless efforts for fasting (Master Cleanse, involving a 10-day fast--not food, every month for over 2 years) resulted in an increase in the poisoning so my body was so  huge and distorted despite all the efforts I made. I also was in too much pain to exercise even the slightest as they poisoned me to the max. I must stress that it is MURDER and not just a disfiguring dirty piece of shit blonde effort to be entitled "the most beautiful" as these filthy ugly skanks are perpetually obsessed with.

So in addition to my clothing, my property, my body and all dying, they are killing off these beautiful plants so all organic and wonderful things I buy are destroyed. My home is perpetually STINKING from years of foul permanently staining substances being poured in them, constantly, day after day.

Every single home I have lived in has been afflicted thusly for so many years it's unbelievable. 

That the U.S. is now currently claiming that there is no antisemitism in the U.S. Government, while all I have experienced is U.S. officials like Bernie Sanders coming to participate with his host of Black partners like that rotten dirty thing from Harvard who is running for president and gleefully rushing to join the anti-Israeli supporters, which is  his form of being a bigot to appease the wrath of the bigot fascist white supremacist. He masturbated in front of me a few years ago with his ugly gap-toothed sinister smile, ugly and sick and evil and disgusting. How sickening to hear him constantly spew his deception about "love" and "brothers and sisters". Like RFK the son of none, open sexual abuse and violence aimed at me so they will be able to "run" for president. The list of presidential candidates abusing torturing threatening to kill me having my body and home destroyed stealing ideas (just one of them has done that, because I don't deal with political theorizing as much as the violence increases much more than just theorizing or exposing the reality of the pig apes attacking me in Whorewood).


==============

*Correction to the above: I am always blocked from some aspects of cognitive memory retention or retrieval while writing these posts, or attempting to do so. Blocked by the microchip implant in my brain with computer remotely afflicting my ability to be calm, composed and write analytically. Parts of ideas are blanked out while I''m fighting to hacking disruptions of the keyboards (it's always under attack while I'm typing, I press one key and another letter appears or spaces are endlessly hacked while I'm writing sentences between letters of words, and it goes on and on.

--
Politicians who have partnered with the celebrities or attacked/raped me on a personal level including Trump and his son Eric (with Ivanka sitting smiling in that Trumpian attempt to appear charming so you just fall and do what they want because they are smiling at you, which made me even more angry as the attempt to beguile me was sickening in the face of endless muttilation, poisoning and rape and torture and cars hitting me and my home made stinking and broken down--the celebrities assume that their plastic surgery coating or their celebrity makes them immune to any sort of human deviation from what Beauty actually is and all must obey and worship them because they are famous for portraying the exact opposite of what they actually are in their crappy scripted movies and public appearances --and trust me, how they speak in teleportation is nothing like their public appearances, which are so dis-ingenuine and contrived

---------

Politicians like Trump (meaning Trump and his faction, including AOC, Bernie Sanders, RFK Jr., Hillary Clinton, Cornel West (sp of first name? cornell or cornel?), Oprah who was Trump's former "lover", Michael Bloomberg, extremely violently fascist and a Jewish Nazi glorified and paid in billions for his duplicitous role at creating a divide between the targeted and death squad targeted Jews or the wealthy "elite" who live in gated communities or mansions and fully comply with the worst of the fascist Nazism.

They paste the words I have written or even spoken in their photo-op videos on my YouTube channel within a few days of me having written them on my blog(s) or Facebook page. They literally quote verbatim. This has also happened with Steven Spielberg, by the way, and his host of extremely violently racist rapist Nazi celebrities, in particular out of London--who also do the same (I suspect they originate the contract which people, I mean sell-out Jewish Nazis or antisemites like Spielberg who porrtrays himself as some ardent supporter and victim of all things Jewish but the main focus of his Jewishness in movies is always depicted by non-Jewish actors--his semi-docmentary that came out last year was not only extremely boring but the actors (one of whom assaulted me in teleportation and got instantly projected to the Golden Globes and was featured sitting in the front row almost 2 weeks after his abuse and verbal assault upon me)

but I am digressing. I was trying to recall how many times Trump has stolen my words and concepts which he came out in public lectures within a few days of me having written the same, he steals my words and sentences verbatim and it's been ongoing since he began to assault me in 2015.

Adding to that, I have listened to William Cooper's Patriot podcasts on Hour of the Time for over 11 years now, in fascination of the utter truth that he endlessly reveals that is absolutely quashed in any journalism or explication of current events. Odd that Trump obtained a false resemblance of the Patriot Movement using the same songs that Cooper played on his podcasts--the exact same songs, trying to evoke this patriotic sense of concern about justice in the Government, using the same phrases and songs as Cooper had done. Cooper had been assassinated by Arizona police who shot him in his front yard for tax evasion, in a deadly sting operation. It is told that the police began simply shooting at Cooper while he was trying to get a loud gathering to be quiet in what was staged as a backyard party with loud music late at night. That was the sting operation. As Cooper came in his truck to ask them to please turn down the noise since he had a busy schedule and worked at his podcasts every day with an astounding amount of research he had personally done or through his intelligence-gathering network (CAGI). The police began just shooting at him in his car. He rushed to drive back to his house up the hill as the police followed in pursuit. Cooper had one of his legs amputated and was working on one artificial leg, by the way. He lost his leg, he claims, when other government agents ran him off the road in a murder attempt and instead of dying he had to have his leg amputated. This time, they were shooting to kill in a brazen murder attempt by police (does that sound, in any way, suspicious on the part of corrupt killing authorities in the United States on a dark road when there were no cop cams to capture the chase and assassination, back in 2002 or 2001?).

So likewise, Trump has used Cooper's music and the terms I wrote of, trying to affect any consciousness about fighting for truth in Government because every single damn politician of highest ranking has joined in to threaten to kill me, rape and abuse and assault or threaten such in a non-stop rotation of them, in addition to non-stop rotation of celebrities but the bigot blonde fascists are always seated in the front rows (giggly but threatening to kill me or looking like they will if given the chance) when I fight to get them off me after years and years of them stealing my ideas and then having me tortured so they can obtain ideas, tortured afterwards to get their nominations and funding for the movies, tortured for them posting how they stole my ideas by hacking them onto my youtube channel because by now I have to see clearly who and what I am dealing with in prominent positions in the government and in Whorewood.

-----

Additionally, some of the most famous "hippie" activists from the 60's-80's (the list is very long) have actively participated for years and years and years and years and gotten their geriatric facades plastered in the most expensive and professional plastic surgery. Jane Fonda along with Robert Redford have been at the helm of this rejuvenation and endless induction process into constant "fame" along with Dolly Parton.

All receiving endless accolades and lead roles and plastic surgery without end. I now require plastic surgery and corrective surgery on multiple parts of my body just to try to reverse the violence they have heaped upon me body using these goons in the rooms next to mine and the Nazi pig ape parasites who control the brown-skinned minorities. The exact same structure applies to the top echelons, which is why AOC pasted a video about a phase I had written of my own conception about how the word "Freedom" had come to mean free to attack and openly espouse genocidal racism, as many of the "Patriot" movements call themselves "liberty" this and "freedom" that. She came to glare down at me in teleportation for her own perk-up in position with the celebrity k-rapsters who have welcomed in every politician possible to attack me in their endless collusion.


------------

There have been so many people attacking me out of top government positions (including another one now from the Rep Party, who is just another facet of the overarching "one world government" so it really doesn't matter which Party any of these attackers belongs to outwardly.

I have been attacked by the entire industrial-military complex along with economics gurus and business tycoons (Elon Musk and Berkshire Hathaway) and et al. All come and go but have no consciousness of Michelangelo (see The Waste Land from T.S. Elliot. At least in Elliot's time the fascist Nazis w


ere pretending to be elevated through the parlor room discussions of Michelangelo--in that poem I mean this is referenced by that elitist sort of European society which I think Elliot was hinting at as dying. Yes, dying in the Spring, as the poem hints at. The Spring of the 3rd Reich in his time and now the autumn of the 4th Reich in our time. You can analyze the poem however you want. Michelangelo of the Renaissance was also a homosexual, not sure if Eliot intended to make that any form of symbolism as his writers group Bloomsbury, included gay and bisexual authors like Virginia Woolf and etc).


==========

*this post was plagued by hacking disruptions constantly--to the keyboard and my brain and etc. It will inevitably be rewritten, partially deleted with half sentences strung together by the terrorist hackers.

============

6 hours later. Another plant was doused with deadly chemicals. The leaves are dead. It was thriving this morning. The leaves are brown and hanging like noodles. That is 3 plants essentially killed or destroyed in 2 days. I removed three huge, formerly wonderful flowering vines which were poisoned with fungus and another plant a lying Thai agent sold me, claiming that it was a flowering vine but it was a dud. 

That is every single plant poisoned and repeatedly for the past 8 months. Non-stop repurchasing plants every single month. I can't afford it. My floor is slowly being ripped to shreds, which these terrorists have done every time I cover the floor planks with artistic covering which is beautiful and artistic when I first put it down, carefully and neatly. They remove various parts and repaste them in a sliced and crooked messy fashion, then they begin to slice into everything literally until there are pieces shredded and lifted up so the floor is stained brown with goo they spray and it's black on any white tissue I use when cleaning, which is very hard due to the poison they put in my body to make me paralyzed. This floor is another potential deadly portal opening for terrorists to insert mechanical arms, which I why I tried to make this look like an art piece instead of a self-defense mechanism. They turned it into a stinking, brown-stained mess and have done this the four times or five or six, in all these years of living here, I have had to constantly recoat and buy more material and more glue and fight to create new beautiful covering, which they begin to tear apart until it's slashed everywhere, as it is now. It was perfect about 3 months ago. Like my plants, slowly being killed. Like my body, slowly being poisoned and abused to death unseen by the "normal" citizen, who mostly participates or cooperates with this terror death squad operation, without fail a seamless operation where all human behavior has been pre-calculated to respond to various stimuli so I have the exact same response from everyone no matter where on the planet I go.

This floor covering, like all that they destroy but I create to try to thwart endless deadly attack modalities they use by inserting mechanical arms through every crack and portal possible;  which I pasted various decorative paper with semi-plastic covering to stop the planks from being lifted up from below (any possibility is valid in this attack situation of all panels and floorboards and tiles being lifted up for attacks by mechanical arms. I learned very slowly this was the case after I would go to one part of this room, cooking or my attention was focused not exclusively on the entire room. Only to return while I had full view of the room but had my back turned, and things would be either stolen when they were out in the open, or destroyed, stained, poisoned or stinking from sprays. I realized that panels were being opened all across the room in every direction, as the entire room is a series of panels and cupboards with flimsy removeable panels and etc. 

So they have just destroyed another plant, which has been growing beautifully for months. The entire patio is now empty with dead plants hanging like saggy noodle trees of brown leaves almost falling off (because they just poisoned the plants very recently, yesterday or today). They were thriving and wondeful, flowering and abundant a few days ago. This is from the hateful people assaulting me as I fight perpetually for my human rights they are violating in the most egregious ways and non-stop, every single Constitutional, legal and religious edict has been broken and non-stop for over a decade and much longer. There is no difference between the outright sleazy and criminal to the most devout religious-seeming personality in this group, they are all alike and perform endless attacks of terrorism. When I watch Hamas I know that this group will kill people in similar fashion as the have been trying this type of sadistic slow murder on me for decades. When they have absolute exoneration as they all have from any Government source, they are sick and violent vile parasitic leeches and kill and destroy with a power assumption that is grossly disgusting and such a threat to the continuation of life on this planet. The endless expansion of the misuse of this technology is on a parallel of psychopathic sadistic murderous violence spreading like a wildfire across the "country of Democracy" that America is calling itself for advertising purposes; false advertising for sure.

=========

I am now being assaulted by the next Speaker of the House. Alongside him are a plethora of Trump allies from the Democrat Party to the Republican and the fascist Imperialists from Euroland who are foul and rotten disseminators of Nazi propaganda and holocaust references of genocide endlessly aimed at me. Their cliches they try to superimpose upon me are endlessly ignorant and insulting while their fake claims of their own "innate" "superiority" is likewise as foul a lie, but it's the lie that has taken hold so the world of minority minions is the main operating force of the white supremacy hate group.

Thusly, I can't have a beautiful clean home, plants, my cat, any animals, and I remain fighting to heal my body now for over a decade, and more than half my life has been spent fighting for my life against this poisoning and they never stop either drugging or poisoning me. 

Everyone everywhere reacts exactly the same ways, following instructions. The Waste Land of waste products put into power.

Disgusting and foul, every single one of them. It's detestable. They have beautiful mansions bereft of nature and life but manicured lawns which they use as symbols of their pristine wealth--lacking the flow of nature, all manicured into a semblance of artificial turf and shrubbery.

Their foul and lying sexuality is the most life-f prominence about them in this situation I am forced into. The Christian attacker currently assaulting me in his way has chastised me for the results of the mind control program that people like his community have forced upon people like me. The response is always the same from everybody but only in contours of their various race and ethnic disposition, but all follow the same protocols from the same center. So I have Farrakhan and the new House Speaker essentially following the same deadly condemnation path with their righteous hate protocols, they sound exactly the same but one is more placid than the other in superficial appearance. However, since my sight is altered in teleportation state, I can see the black hate and murderous aptitude of the New Christian Speaker. The Inquisition that preceded the Enlightenment and the Renaissance has killed off all the independent thinkers, creators and artists. Now if they don't get absolute compliance to their whims and sleazy rape proclivities of degeneration aimed at me (their filth and stupidity and hate, shoveled onto me as if it's me and not them) it's all condoned because they belong to the fascist Nazi/Mafia cartel but anyone else gets all the censure of the worst that religion has to offer. They kill my plants because I am defending myself from their tyranny. In public they espouse righteousness and calm serenity and warmth of all assertations that people can identify with, but their elitist approach in private is of the worst kind of draconian oppressive tyranny. There is no moral ground level or base, it's all based on whatever you can get away with and then justify by condemning anyone you want to castigate and make a pariah.

==========

Or, maybe the ordering of the killing of my plants, non-stop, has come from the blonde skank who is hormonally turned on and addicted to torture--for the parasitic purpose of sucking out life force and destroying. That rotten dirty whore of Babylon who followed me, not just two days ago when I was in the common area of the front desk area of this condo, who followed me nearly biting at my heels, but many times with the same disgusting hormonal secretion look of a scumbag oozing over torture and gang stalking terrorism. How pig apes lacking all real beauty are turned on. On my Wifi list of attackers who routinely (constantly) hack into my internet, there is a new one titled "beauty" and I know that like the maggot of whorewood from Australia, the blonde-obsessed bigots of Whorewood are defending her endless torture mutilation and murder of me alongside the other bigot blondes of this group of filth and ugliness and hate--so dastardly so bastardly 

so hideous in innate nature of sucking and screwing over

this one has followed --I mean this Russian pig ape female--who is the white cancerous sore surrounded by the black and brown minions who feed off the pulpy white center hoping to vicariously feed off the "power" of hormone highs from the Nazi aftermath of genocide and the Holocaust--as this contract is. The inclusion of every Europigape country including Russia which is just an Eastern counterpart to Europ-a-land, nothing dissimilar whatsoever in any respect of hate and murderous outrage.

so it was probably not the righteous demoralizing Christian constantly condemning me for my survival mechanisms that are "against" his condemnation religion, so far distanced from what Christ proclaimed that was rehashed by all the councils which decided which texts to include, which to decipher and hundreds of years after the actual words were spoken in remote areas of a violated country where censorship was the paramount religion, and everything else a mechanism of Imperialistic control over the regional population or it's response thereof.

-----------

Digressing now, it was probably the Russian hateful and ugly parasites who inflict as much damage and hate as they can up to the point of covert murder, which has been absolutely ongoing for years in this hate situation that not just Trump participated in (Obama and his family obtained media inclusion in part, I suspect and believe, due to their participation and allowance of this to go on indefinitely (and they helped put Harris into power along with Oprah, that Chicago connection).

---------
Digressing non-stop. These same so-called "beautiful" blonde bigots who are instructed to be "cruel" as that is the emblem of nobility and aristocracy--to rule with an "iron fist" but they have been slicing deeply into my fingers using laser technology. They keep having me poisoned so badly that when I struggle to stretch and exercise, it's always so brief before I nearly collapse and must gorge on food for strength and for the poison to latch onto some other substance if I manage to break tiny portions out

I collapse and literally "faint" and go into a deep sleep. I am too ill to put wrapping around my fingers so they sever and cut, which happened again today. This is what this group here has been doing, along with Russians entering my room when Trump was prez and inflicting his endless violence against me--who went into my room and raped my body, inserted fungus into my hair and vagina, plus stinking liquids into my bladder and that region, then sliced into my fingernails and toenails, put hardening chemicals on my toenails, put my hips and spine out of alignment every single night and I was simultaneously teleported to the ugly stinking evil of Whorewood who raped and beat and abused me with homeless skits and creeps abusing me from every direction while I was in a deep sleep.

-------

Maybe this was not ordered by the latest goddamn addiction addition to this torture hormone high group addicted to torture and free incentives for performing fascist Nazi protocols. All the while, they were literally murdering me with most disgusting poison that bloats and hardens into my body creating an internal shell that nothing is supposed to break. I fight this every day like an invalid while they torture and abuse me, and have been doing so for at least a decade without it ever ending. The Waste Land. No one comes to defend me. The Waste Land. There is nothing but self-righteous sanctimoniousness in this Waste Land. 

---------

After the pig apes of Whorewood insert sharp objects under my cuticles, toenails, into my skin between the toes, my hair stinking of fungus, my lower region stinking of semen and fungus, my body smeared with some chemical every day for years that made my skin revolt and curl up and look like some dead skin on an old cowboy pair of rancher boots made from rawhide. Etc the list is endless and non-stop. After all that, they would all gather in rows of chairs torturing me to obtain ideas, which they did non-stop for years and then they just resorted to non-stop verbal abuse ,that has been the case for at least 3 years without fail every single day.

As more and more pieces of shit join in to get their free promotion. The United States is going into Debt crisis, the wealthy are spitting on the homeless as being "losers" and they have created most of the problems. If I were to explicate how "they" created "most of the problems" it would be a huge enumeration of the responsibility of leadership and caring for the public that has turned into a feeding frenzy due to the hormonal addiction presented to these former cocaine and alcohol addicts or religious addicts or money addicts or porn addicts who have now grasped onto this technology like a starved parasite for another new high. The endless monetary outlay for this social engineering project by the 4th Reich is so immense.

I still can't really understand how I have come to symbolize all that Europigape fascists "hate" as there are many in America who must clearly see what usurpation tards they are in their every act of false posturing. I can't be the only one to see through it. Yet I have become this sole target of endless violence.

===========

the hacking and block to the keyboard is very bad. I must fight to pound out each word. My brain is being blocked so I begin to write a thought and it's "lost" in my short-term memory while I am fighting to move my hands. My fingers literally can't move to the keys I want to press and as usual the keyboard is so stiff I must fight to pound any letters out. Every time I write on this keyboard or any keyboard the hacking begins immediately.

--------

The bigit scum Russians, and I can see this Russian ugly dirty piece of shit is turned on and excited absolutely in mutilating and torturing me, destroying my beautiful plants as it undoubtedly is assured like all the fascist Nazis who attack me that their homes which are mundane decorated is of course "superior". It is ghetto logic and I see the peoples have been similarly afflicted by people making stink and filth in communities that are targeted .

So everything is stinking foul dirty made black and brown with goo sprayed and stinking fungus--my clothing, on all furniture. My home is perpetually sprayed with stinking filth. My plants have been killed non-stop for 3/4 of a year. I had no plants for about 3 years after the landlord kept threatening to phone the police as the terrorists on the floor beneath mine claimed that water was pouring from my patio. Lies and lies of course. 

I consider this blonde bigot an ugly skank, and what I was going to write was that on my list of wifi links in the vicinity, there is a new one called "beauty" which undoubtedly is the fascist Russian Nazi calling herself that. This is so typical of the blonde filthy ugly dirty stupid shit women of this group of sickness and stupidity and death and hate and destruction. But all they do is destroy my body my home my life my peace my home and all my chances. All fully supported by the EVIL DEMONIC US GOVERNMENT a death wasteland of scum hate debauchery lies and contempt for human life and love.

So far not a single fucker from Congress has done any single thing but congratulate the shit from Whorewood and allow filthy shit like this russian gang of scum with their inevitable brown-skinned slave population performing acts of violence and murder upon me. I have almost been killed a few times just in this room in many different aspects and from cars constantly nearly hitting me under orders of fucking pit and shitalina and now I know that ugly dirty stupid maggot robber has been behind a lot of the dismemberment and destruction. They giggle and laugh just like the Hamas terrorists who laughed while trying to saw the head off a Jewish man in the Oct. 7 raid on Israel, which most of the pig ape shit whores who have assaulted me in teleportation in the secret "privacy" of the 4th Reich, which is most of the civilian population and certainly the MAGA population of highly murderous killers aka "citizens" whose mobs have attacked me like the January 6 thuggery corporation but done on a covert stealth model of assassination via attacks and poisoning on a lowered scale but nevertheless deadly attack and assault. Every single time in every location the police and leaders fully condemn me, or if sympathetic, make a few chucking noises of sympathy that lasts for one minute and then they are gone having done NOTHING but go along. The Waste Land.

---------

These rapists, racists and intellectual property thieves, criminals all with many more crimes than I can even name against me through this terror network and technology force of murder through covert means and lies and abnegation of my rights

The real reason they are attacking me is because I was a top performer and beautiful and joyous in living. That combination does not go with the basic racist programming of their automatic assumption of being "superior" due to racist programming which is done every single moment the media is pumping out it's fodder to the airways and media vehicles of indoctrination programming; sometimes some actual reporting is done and great art as well. 

I fought to not be exploited and abused and used, which is the protocol system for my microchip implants and the endless hate poured upon me while I am drugged and told in subliminals that the person is a friend and this is "love". I fought I stopped some of the drugging and now the "mind control" protocols are just pure torture to death. That is all this is about. The religious people coming at me like Farrakhan and Johnson now the new Speaker are justifications using every kind of Jezebel and hate tactic of a smear campaign and they attack me using this truth serum effect of drug/tech interface while I am extremely susceptible, sleeping, etc with interrogation torture tactics plus decades of torture and abuse and violence with zero support or help from anybody. Literally no one. All I have done is compete to win and been happy and beautiful and talented. I have not robbed, murdered, stolen animals, stolen ideas, been a drug addict, a sleazy dirty prostitute which is what most of the blonde bigot women and their minority minions are, but nothing compared to the sleazy dirty men who partner with them who are outright disgusting whores but glorified for their "sexual prowess" by our sick and disgusting culture. All these are being hailed by Johnson as his allies while he's using every means of interrogation and insults and false claims to label me as an "enemy" of glorious religious sanctimony representation, which he and his crew claim that they are. So far I have only seen a person who is not as sick and violently disposed as the outright satan worshipping skanks who he has no condemnation for. The money and the blonde celebrities are far too seductive for this group to condemn in any respect. That they have poisoned and drugged and tortured me to obtain ideas about victimization for their victim revenge plot movies is of no account to people like Farrakhan and Johnson who "represent" the righteous clinging to moral supremacy and abstinence as a condemnation, especially for women (except when it comes to blonde whore skanks who feed off rape and torture of women like me as they steal the ideas I write of to represent themselves as being courageous "fighters" against male oppression--and they are put into corporate positions of power as the rape and violence towards women is increased almost exponentially by the secret use of this tech.

-------------------

But my patio is now empty of all plants and what is left is dead. All I have worked for has been destroyed by this filth shit group. I get condemned by leaders of the U.S. Government. One pretext the blacks use is that I called Aunt Oprah a Jemima. They now claim with violent deadly threat that I am a racist after I said this from years of that creep thing of the white supremacist domesticated blonde Nazi rape culture women hailing the defender of white supremacy and she showered violence upon me along with most of the celebrities of Whorewood. Farrakhan did what he does best, which is moral and antisemitic condemnation plus a huge religious dose of what an immoral woman I am and that is justification for murder, according to these pristine followers of rape murder Nazi white supremacy cloaked in religious witch-burning gathering masses of crazed adherents.

------------

The Waste Land.


No comments:

Post a Comment