Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Terrorist murder skit in teleportation (report): a very large hunting knife was thrust into my abdomen while I was in my teleportation deep sleep. It was from Baryishnikov the fascist Nazi with warm milk lectures about escaping tyranny in Russia to have "freedom" in America (freedom to invest and now to rob, steal and infest America with Europigape fascist Nazism as a Communist Plant sent by Russia with Hate to infect and infiltrate the U.S.) He also lives in Paris and has international terrorist ties with other fascist wealthy Nazi Mafia criminals and sleazy sick murdering bigots. //He has my cat La Moux somewhere hidden from me as they have done to me since I began to scream for the 4th Year in a row to ugly sleazy dirty Europigape men or Americans based in fascist 4th Reich Europigapeland to stop teleporting, poisoning, murdering, raping, beating, abusing and then torturing me and to stop stealing ideas they literally drug and torture out of me as i write about their violence and cruelty they do something to my brain like a sieve so I begin to postulate and write my thoughts and creative opinions on how sick and vile they are. Their rotten vile cheerleader female co-conspirators then steal the ideas if they pertain to violence against women. This creep Baryishnikov has had me gang raped, has overseen attacks in public spaces here in Phuket that are violent and extremely nasty (Russians hitting me with elbows or literally body-slamming me in public with huge crowds of brown-skinned minions surrounding them forming a literal offensive football line-up at shopping malls blocking my every path and then surrounding me as the huge white pig ape Russian or Europigape then slams into me with a huge body-builder physique, and always coming at me in a sly maneuver suddenly from a side angle like a sparring move from the side after passing in front of me in a straight and non-threatening line.

 I have been writing of his abuse and negativity for the past year since he began his "instruction" and endless body-shaming and food consumption insults while I'm gorging on food because the poison is so thick and congealed in my digestive system I must have a lot of food to force it out. Besides all that, I wrote on Facebook yesterday that I truly hope and wish that the Nazi shit women like maggot robber, Natalie Portman (Potty-man full of bs trying to be a man--my silly name for this evil and rotten Jewish Nazi who has partaken of endless prizes and promotions while participating with Europigape shit and their accomplices out of America who make literal fascist Nazi genocidal Holocaust statements at me before and after violently raping me. All fully supported by evil ogre Baryshnikov who did exactly the same thing for the very same people before forcing his unwanted voice-to-skull commentary into my every day exercise while simultaneously ordering torture and drugging upon me (still killing me) but he stopped the murder from poisoning that the rest of the shit i.e. pig pitt and shitalina and the mafia creeps like deniro and pesce and the rest of this shit have capitlized off for years--keeping me so bloated, sick and dying and torturing me without end, day after day and it never stops.

Finally I wrote on Facebook that i hope they go to Israel on their fake "feminist" and "Pro-Israel" tours they obtained in part by torturing me in part of an absolutely genocidal hate campaign of antisemitism in which I have become something of a universal target and fully handed over by the United States government to it's corrupt leaders former or current to abuse poison and pummel with torture and abuse and hate literally 24/7.


That rotten pig ape Baryishnikov is now more deplorable and intolerable than I am able to handle. His comments while I am in 100% stress exercise mode to literally save my life, as I have told him repeatedly to stop and leave me alone but he persists saying "You need me" and now he's threatened to kill me in a most literal way to show the blonde pieces of shit who stole my concepts and laughed and were overjoyed to see me raped, beaten and tortured in a non-stop circular rotation from piece of shit to piece of shit mostly out of Europigapeland, Eurotrash shit now in public domain from their performances and absolutely worshipped by all the Americans I have referenced in all these years of all these thousands of posts that are met with silence and complicity to the abusers and the Nazis and Mafia thugs and bigot murdering crew, interconnected to the U.S. Congress through it's most nefarious but publicly publicized members who are semi-actors with a lot of bs scripts they likewise recite about how much they "care" about America.

Please make him return my cat, please get her away from that sick psycho scumbag I can't stand his face his videos his personality and his group any longer. They stole my cat and he had her tortured when I wrote a post about how the singers of a dark-souled cock rock German band out of Berlin had abused me, but then supposedly really abused other women in the tour they obtained after abusing me. I wrote a post copying the link to the Deutsche Welle (DW) page and video of how women were protesting the violence against women and accusations of rape and beatings and violence at their concerts, from the tour they probably obtained after abusing me. I wrote that this is yet another situation of people who are participating in this hate crime against me who have turned that sense of entitlement and violence upon others and that this is what the technology has spawned in many (the most famous being Trump).

------

The pig ape Baryishnikov had my cat tortured as she screamed clinging to my leg in terror as the German pig apes smiled sadistically and Baryishnikov in his milk toast fake warm voice which he uses to spew his bs about how he is fighting for justice, freedom and blah blah blah in his lectures as he's being handed every kind of investment to spread more Nazis into America through the arts and through entertainment alongside the Australian maggot Robber (who stole my idea about Barbie with her German-American director, I'm sure she would identify herself primarily as having "German" ancestry and is absolutely one of the components of the "feminist" Nazi infiltration plan for America)--but both, specifically the Australian dirty whore piece of skank shit who has partnered with shit pig pitt for years and years and both have giggled and laughed as the had me tortured, stole my ideas and watched me mutilated raped and poisoned as I have fought for my life to not be huge and disgusting and poisoned while they kept the poisoning--so all I do is fight to get this hard cemented poison out as they torture me every night with death threats and rape and torture and psychological traumatizing abuse--and they are working with so many anti-Americans who have been handed all with open legs from the best of America to come in and take all over in partnership with this bunch of absolute traitorous shit from Whorewood and Congress, but in addition to the masses of Americans who want a real absolutely destruction of the United States and a 4th Reich cartel operation--and the French and the Germans and the English as he hands them over to me to be raped and beaten while he continues to "help" me. He's such a mind fuck operator from Russia and has learned the warm smiles of a false disseminator of disinformation.


Be aware America of what I am writing and be wary of the false proclamations they all spout out in front of cameras. 


but please get my cat La Moux away from this sleazy and dirty creep Baryishnikov with his ugly sleazy lying sinister family--they have attacked me, his friends have attacked me and he persists with his "help" in forcing himself on my every day of trying to exercise as "helping" me. He continues the drugging and torture which is killing me so he's not actually "helping" me he's helping them to kill me but trying to exploit everything out of me first (they demand a "baby" out of me I am now writing openly I wish them death that they are killed by Hamas the blonde bigot Nazi Jew Port-a-potty Natalie from Israel what a piece of sick shit endlessly going to the Oscars for her hysterically screaming crying roles and maggot robber with pig pitt and shitalina the prostituted scumbag group

get my cat away from him and t hem and have her returned to me alive and healthy and make them fucking pay me for years of torture destruction and theft of my ideas and for me to live in peace.


I have been waiting every single election cycle for anything that is not a sleazy and sick lying fake piece of absolutely corrupt and rotten piece of shit to be put in power but it's the same personality controlled b y the 4th Reich non-stop repeatedly sleazy stupid sick and put in power by a very anti-American agency that you all reading this yourselves obey and follow orders from.

I have to keep waiting for some cataclysmic change for anything to ever stop this cycle.

Please get my cat away from that fucking pig Baryishnikov and I must scream and fight every time he tries to force himself on me and I must do this every day with one fucker after the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment