Monday, December 11, 2023

The video below "shows" that my years of writing about a global 4th Reich and it's various branches all combined is supported by a double-agent spy for Israel--(a Palestinian, son of one of the founders of Hamas): Maybe at least ONE of the persons who are famously making public statements condemning antisemitism, who is aware of my situation or reading this, can at last at least come to my aid as the persecution and violence is reaching climaxes of non-stop death threats, beatings, abuse in teleportation and it's been this way for TWELVE YEARS and longer on a non-stop basis. It has been ongoing much longer than that, in "Beacon of light to the world on a shining hill (blah blah) America the Land of the Free".

"'Son of Hamas' Gives Unbelievable Interview on The Israeli-Palestine Conflict and Exposes Hamas". Jordan Syatt. December 1, 2023.






"Carl Douglass Kung Fu Fighting (Original Music Video)". mmtfb. April 4, 2014.






 I am now dealing with trying to get the latched on sucking apparatuses of the celebrities who have profited in MILLIONS of dollars over A DECADE of having my uterus partially severed out, most of my hairi permanently destroyed so it's a huge balding spot covering my entire head from their non-stop destruction of my body, my body scarred literally on every inch from the orders given to mutilate me constantly every day for over a decade. The list is so long but the poisoning is their apex of murder which has been ongoing.

Last year, Baryishnikov began his assault immediately after Lindsey Graham was in the midst of his extremely violent yelling fits at me because he needs to use me for his career and to be exempted from legal persecution in the George election fraud trial, which he was granted and given a full pass with applause by that creepy woman who was interviewed about the jury selection process and the hearings of testimony, citing Graham as being a most charming and docile of good guys, obviously he charmed the bigots controlling Fulton County and Willis agreed for his testimony.

Otherwise, from the endless abuse from Graham which was deadly as I was in the midst of trying to heal from a most particular bad detox situation--the poisons had swollen underneath my knee caps as the poison remains in rivulettes and hard prongs of poison embedded everywhere in my body, literally into my fingers into my toes into my joints into my intestines into my brain throughout my spine into my hips into my arms into my shoulders. The pig apes the pig pitt and shitalna crew KEPT THE POISONING ONGOING for over 10 years TEN YEARS so they could keep me destroyed, paralyzed and going nowhere because they had to suck all and every idea out of me and torture and extrract and abuse and punish for me fighting literally for my life to get this to be stopped. Please note that the poisoning to death was part of the contract handed to them by shit STallone and the English fuck Moynihan who were granted every kind of award possible for the mediocrity that they keep shoveling out and being awarded and praised for.

-------------

Baryishnikov, saw the moment to exploit the vulnerability because I had done 2 years of monthly, 10-day detoxes and was trying to get to the point of being able to exercise. They kept poisoning me by injecting poison and sewage water into my bladder every day to the point that no amount of fasting got rid of the increase that they injected and poured into my food so I was literally being murdered

but I began to try to exercise and that Latvian Nazi dancer began his assault upon me. I have watched his ballet in fascination but when I saw him in his more recent years in particular in photos with his family I saw a creepy bad energy and thought he was not cool. I enjoyed his much older performances and that was all. But still, there is no denial of the quality of his early performances and I have studied ballet (but was attacked by the Nazi terrorist goons even  in class and of course poisoned so I could not stretch or perform any of the real moves).

He teleported me immediately once he saw that the time was ripe to rape and torture me, something he undoubtedly got a huge thrill out of as the spawn of Depp, the sleazy filthy rapist and his daughter who obtained her entire career out of this rape and torture contract upon me--but together as I was teleported, forced into a sitting position with this creep sticking his filthy "member" into my body and slapping my face while the sleazy dirty spawn of Depp watched on giggling as shitalina the prostitute from the UN representing "women's rights" watched on giggly and hugging the next Europigape piece of shit who came to attack me. Pig pit of course was in the 4th Reich protocol system for his endless Oscars and maggot robber has joined in also vile and disgusting. The woman around Baryishnikov are extremely racist bigots from stupid Nazi tv shows and performances and ersatz "New Age" bulls*** movements all part of the Nazi 4th Reich Order (plus mafia).

------------

 I told him to get off me, but he forced himself on me every day as I struggled to exercise to save my life to try to stop the poisons from latching more deeply into my spine and intestines. He would not stop telling me to put my shoulders back, etc. The shit before him, filthy pig pitt and prostitutealina were just point blank killing me outright and laughing and making fun of how deformed they had made me via the poisoning, plus the people they sent into my room to putr my hips and spine out of alignment so the hardening poisons would literally glue my body out of alignment because every tear in muscle is a point of entry for the poisons to latch into, seep into and then hardening and glue into the surrounding bone and flesh.

---

I would keep screaming to get off me internally because this is "voice-to-skull" and he would not stop. He sent a flurry of exercise videos but the exercises I did mostly were what i had learned from others. The videos were YouTube body workout type videos which did not address my problems AT ALL. There was one single video with how to place the foot, because I had been LIED TO in physical therapy classes as the instructors were trying to present themselves as experts to keep me absolutely destroying my body without someone having to put it out of alignment more than what they were doing anyway. (I.e. they told me to put all weight on the ball of my foot and to lean forward, when you must put weight squarely --that was the one and only video Baryishnikov had hacked into my laptop as he kept me fighting to get rid of him while he literally would not stop forcing his "instructions" while I was exercising, and without end he did this until I just gave up. Thinking that he was an expert I have now since learned that he was just keeping me in a state of false assumption that he was "helping" me but really he was keeping me on a level of non-stop stasis and not actually helping me to find my core. I must state emphatically that I have gone to physical therapy classes and to martial arts classes and ballet classes, but the next group of people assaulting me, who just last night held up a set of knives into my face in a pose of just striking me (would have meant death or severe mutilation of my face, but mostly the knives were spread out in a configuration so it would have hit arteries in my neck as well) and this is the Asian martial arts group now--but they also had ONE SINGLE video that has changed my entire body in just a few days--doing the Horse Stance. But Baryishnikov is well aware of what is necessary for finding the core and he just left me to struggle while he feigned help, which he did only a little but but keeping me drugged, poisoned and of course beaten abused tortured and he's not fighting to retain his parasitic tentacles into my life for his endless advancement.

One or two months after he began to violently rape me, he was invited to the English Royalty for some award--as all the elder terrorists born just after the 3rd Reich have obtained as "lifetime achievements' and all have blathering bs to offer about how much they care about every bit of Democracy and Freedom from tyrqanny while they are working to subliminally program the audiences to only associate heroes of freedom with blonde Nazi bigots. Therein comes the attack upon me because they have been stealing my ideas for over a decade for this very purpose.

-----------

Screaming at Baryishnikov who is now rushing at me with fists to "beat" me because I am so "bad" for screaming that he's an expletive to get off me screaming in front of this terror group that NO ONE WILL STOP even though I have been writing of this and Whorewood knows all about it, oh yes they do most of the selfish bigots of Whorewood including many a "Jew".

Maybe some of you so concerned about Antisemitism in America and around the world can actually DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS EGREGIOUS murder death squad inflicting the most sleazy and violent abuse upon me for antisemitic reasons but they actually have no reasons they are just being promoted for this and they use any excuse and rationale and just lie constantly and make bs up as excuses to rape and torture me. Calling me a racist against blacks has been one of the and only the one and only rationale the a series of black activists have used as they were then handed lead roles and more promotions for having assaulted me.  I have never used any racist meme or term. I called rotten dirty filthy Black Nazi Oprah an Aunt Jemima after YEARS of her stealing my ideas and torturing me with all the "You should die in a concentration camp" hissing bigots--her friends. 

-------------

I have been writing about this rotten creep Baryishnikov for the last year and he's still here. I have been writing about how violently racist and Antisemitic the group of shit associated with the "Italian-American Mafia" and the Europigape-based group of shit pig pitt and prostitutalina and their near worship of Nazi culture out of that contingent (and I mean NAZI not "European culture").


I hear now constantly people who have participated in attacking me going on air condemning the universities and the groups expressing genocidal wish for Jews to be killed and for Israel to be destroyed and turned into a Palestinian state. Dirty nasty Cornell West is one of these who masturbated in front of me. He is now running for president. That nasty Turk I can't remember how to spell his name from The Young Turks came to yell violently that I was putting my shoulders back to try to stand up straight after shitalina the pig ape ugly whore had ordered so much poison inserted into my body that i still cannot stand up straight. Yelling that I thought I was "beautiful" with murderously violent hate and rage, this ugly dirty insane ranting scumbag from the Young Turks is now also running for president. 

The shit of Whorewood who have laughed, giggled and ordered non-stop poisoning into deformity and paralysis and then death are all slated for Oscars as usual this year.

Yet NOT A SINGLE FUCKER FROM WHOREWOOD can come to stop this extreme ANTISEMITIC group. Steven Spielberg has come to get his endless promotions out of this situation, leaving me begging for my life and he's been involved in this since 2014 (or earlier). I also wrote posts about West Side Story and amazingly he came out with a movie about this, hacking his goddamn movie onto my YouTube channel non-stop until after his rotten award and then leaving me to continue to beg for my life. He is now along with Barbara Streisand, another one hacking into my internet (and Cher and an entire list of these celevbrities) and they are urging Biden to support Israel but not a single syllable about me to Biden and of course they want to be the "entitled" more "blondish" Jews who have married into Nazi culture literally and done what was expected. Made themselves out to look a lot more frumpy than t hey should otherwise look, the blonde Nazi wife of Spielberg hacked a most nasty and ugly photo with little Stevie next to her literally leaning on her like she was his pillar of strength as she glared into the camera. I had done nothing but click on his videos all about Nazis and fighting Nazis and wished he would fucking do something with all his anti-holocaust contacts, but no..of course he's another parasite and he's nowhere to be found when it really matters. That goes for Noam Chomsky and a hole list (sic) of "Jews" so-called in the media.

----------

So where are all the fuckers who care about the rise of Nazis in America in politics and in society, after all?

"Dr. Phi" made his appearance not long ago. He just hacked his video "caring" about Jews and the hate that is coming out of the sewage of the buried layers of shit American society and the hate that he and everyone else i have mentioned allowed to flourish when they chose Trump as their promotional candidate and are now ...what are they doing now? I was used by Trump and his family as a stepping stone and the partnership of Musk, Trump and this endless Oscar group who weren't winning Oscars before they began attacking me--

not a single syllable about caring about me and the hate and violence due ONLY to Antisemitism that has been used as s stepping stone to put bigot after bigot into positions of power.

Not to forget Bloomberg, the rotten sell-out a$$-groveling creep who was violently abusive towards me for descrying Biden and all his hypocrisy and all the Nazism that Biden actually encompasses. Death threats from Bloomberg this rotten hideously deformed groveling minion of the 4th Reich and his putrid disgusting daughter and repulsive ugly blond wife a Nazi through-and-through.


-------

Throughout the WAR struggle of trying to type past the hacking and interference, I could not use my hands they froze in mid-air, the keys would not work on the laptop, I could not think I began to rant and curse as my brain was under attack.

20 minutes later I can recall what I had originally wanted to type and just got into diversions and cursing and ranting out of frustration. The keyboard now, within one minute of this retyping is now hacked so I press keys and other letters appear.

1. I have not participated in Jewish groups or that religion for my entire life. I have done "interest" forays into religion and attended various religions factions of certain sects because I had a huge fascination, I wrote on Milton's Paradise Lost when I attended SUNY Purchase for my semester project (delving into religion and politics, but so deeply drugged I could not focus amazingly I got a B for the final grade; I was also sexually assaulted while I was writing and researching the paper in a living situation in West Hampton where I was going to live. I was so disgusted by the racism and antagonism and violence of the New York City atmosphere I was so relieved to return to Minneapolis).

-----------------

I have not been part of the Jewish culture. The only Jews with a 90% rate that I have ever had any involvement with beyond brief encounters at stores or etc were highly motivated with displaying Nazi genocidal racism towards me, most of them had lighter hair than me and were handed blondish Nazis as their "reward" so they could integrate and belong to the 4th Reich and PERSECUTE me with impunity by one and all. That is really the gist of this post today, and that holographic replication of protocols is followed without any degree of separation in the  highest-ranking of the most "devout" "Jews" who have been handed awards prizes Nazis as "lovers" (trust me, I really know that there is no "real love" in these relationships even if the pair remain together the Jew is "supposed" to make jokes about being insulted or demoralized, only "lovingly" and "occasionally" but that usually spreads out to being CONSTANTLY by the Nazi bigot the Jewish Nazi has married for it's survival appearance, dying it's hair as blondish as possible)

Oh I grew up in this system. I see it every single day because of the groups of celebrities and politicians and those they sit next to confirming their approval for the 4th Reich.

It is very impossible to get my ideas out without ranting and fighting like a battle to type while the hacking and malware and brain obfuscation is ongoing every second.

So they have to force every hate stereotype and cliche upon me, and that includes the Jews who are instructed to replicate what the Europigapeland Jews did to hand their darker and less influential victims sacrifices to the Nazis as the more "entitled" Karens of the Jewish diaspora were allowed to survive. I come from some of those as well. 

My endlessly lying family has sold me off to my Czech Republic slave of Nazis--a "Jewish" man with an extremely influential watch business in Mid-Upper Manhattan on the East side (he was associated with also Czech-related Andy Warhol). This creep told me that his mother had been a "nurse" in the Josef Mengele hospital at Auschwitz. I don't believe a single word that my family spouts off as they lie so constantly that anything related to this is extremely dubious. I think he was alluding to MK ULTRA, which he himself exploited. He is a "devout" "Jew" in the NY scene and said that he had to marry a "Jewish" women to keep what his mother instructed as his legacy.

I'm writing this only to detail the level of fear, violence and endless genocide that hangs over the Jewish diaspora to the extent that people are traumatized enough to have this kind of cognitive dissonance and must sell out their family members and have them microchip implanted and sold off to be raped, beaten and murdered by the Mafia and Nazi bigots endlessly plaguing the United States and the globe with all their various branches (i.e. Hamas), these people are trained to be self-abnegating, self-depreciating just so as not to invoke the ire of the bigots who will poison them anyway to make them akin to the destroyed "Jews" who they made images of "subhuman" stature instead of beautiful and strong--as they should have been.

Please connect the dots here as it's really very near impossible to get my ideas out and fight the hacking and think clearly.

000000000

The next wave of violent terrorist Nazis--this time from the Chinese martial arts cinema Communist Mafia monopoly--you all know the names and faces--the came to ask me about their movies and if I liked them. In this "truth serum" mode I said that one of the Thai sequels that the one Thai man in the group had starred in I didn't like. I instantly realized that this was yet another information hate crime extraction and I tried not to talk but it's impossible not to with this tech forcing this situation on me with their voices transmitted into my "inner ear' while I am teleported and can't get away from them, turn away or hit them with any force to shut them up but I try.

---------

They then asked me for a movie concept idea, which was a truly unique and brilliant idea. The Chinese mafia Nazi performer than yelled into my face like a drill instructor that the idea was "stupid". That began fights, abuse, physical intimidation by martial arts experts in Chinese cinema who began hitting at me with expert timing it was fast as lightening it was a little bit frightening (to quote a song) but I wasn't afraid but still, it felt like a bad version of the endless movie of the celebrities all doing the same thing literally non-stop every day taking turns. 

Like a cheesy song, rife with racist stereotypes.

a broken record and it's been years of this going on. 

The idea they will undoubtedly steal from me, but they just had to have someone threaten to kill me with knives splayed in a diagram in front of my face and protruded into my face upon "waking" in the sleep hypnosis state, which is what these filth bucket scumbags do with rape, violence and assault (me on the ground with my head in a car door as they are slamming the door into my head after I call them "pieces of shit" after 6 years of them having me raped and tortured and mutilated--that is Dumb Whorren Mirrage who has been included in movies with concepts that I wrote of, which means that her partner in London who stole ideas verbatim from me, as have all the Americans connected to this situation have done (meaning pig pitt and prostitutalina)

and supposedly her name is "Dame" but she's truly dumb and rotten but with a trained monkey "sophisticated" demeanor sleazy and rotten an absolute Nazi implant into "high society" in London connected to the English Monarchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment