Wednesday, July 3, 2024

"An (un)Constitutionial Republic, if you can (only not) keep it" --loose paraphrase of Benjamin Franklin---no, not the tv show but the actual personality...said after the Constitutional Convention after having ousted terrorist English tyranny control over the Colonies. Do NOT refer to the tv shows or the performers playing these roles but read the actual historical texts because the performers are part of the fascist 4th Reich undermining the actual real urgency with which the originals were fighting for Freedom from tyranny. //Democracy Now interview with a Democratic Convention Delegate; learning that the President chooses the delegates so they automatically vote him into the most powerful seat, rather than having a "voice" of other candidates. Those "others' have no choice as the convention is controlled long before any choice is ever made for any other than what the Senators and members of the Party have already ordained to be put into power via a puppet show aka nomination "convention"//Terrorist Report July 4, 2024. //Terrorist minions operating for the minority terrorist minions of the United States Congress + Executive Branch ordering insertion of liquids, poisons and drugs into my bladder while in deep sleep being teleported to abuse skits and violent threats--so I must wake up and rush to the bathroom--it's been ongoing for at least 2 weeks and this poisoning/drugging had stopped for at least a few months and now it's 2-4 times per night and huge amounts. //the terrorism aimed at me had been from white viciously racist House members and Senators and Trump with vicious violence for me resisting more of their tyranny put into office--somehow my compliance means that they are "successful" mind control terrorists. While they have already brainwashed half of the United States convincing me who has front-seat view of the chicanery am thoroughly put into the violent resistant camp--as the sole member who truly understands what everyone else is brainwashed to ignore--the absolute destruction of human rights both the "Left" and the "Right" are currently implementing with all their tech "hero" fellow terrorists.//Since the debate it's been the encircling vicious wanna-be leaders of the "Left" and it's been a non-stop onslaught of the Jewish and Black terrorist component of the larger chicanery league who are trying to impose their candidate in replacement to the failing "leader".

 "How to Replace Biden: Biden Longtime DNC Member Jim Zogby Proposes Process to Pick New Nominee". Democracy Now. July 3, 2024.





Now I have the Black and Jewish minions of fascism via the Democrat Party encircling me, after they have proven their fascist Nazi/Mafia propensities in the previous terror teleportation skits upon me, somehow it must always be proven by violence and hate and injustice, rape, torture mutilation and my ideas stolen by "them" upon me for some reason. I feel that after having seen the endless sickness, incompetence and corruption of the "leaders" who have now proven to THE WORLD that the incompetence and corruption is so rife, but the Democrats are making their usual pronouncements about how much they "care" but will "choose", perhaps, another candidate in the Democrat Convention should their "dear wonderful kindly old man" decide that the increasing shouts for him to "step down" should reach his jolly kindly wonderfully warm old man ears along with his wife and family, obviously making his decisions for him according to the media, going even to Camp David to make this decision which appears to official to the media and public as if some excuse.

Thronging to assault me are the Black contingent who expect that a Black Nazi, along with the Jewish Nazis who have completely assaulted me violently and sexually will also be fully welcomed into the Black Nazi cartel that is planning to rise up; they put the "Black" female into power so as when this moment came, and it was a pre-planned terrorist mind control tech assault I truly have no doubt--and by assaulting ME they will gain more approval by the white fascist Nazi cartel operating with the openly tyrannical legal injustice system so that ALL can inflict whatever they want under "color of law" in the future. Weakly, as usual, disparaging the court decision that Executive now has all allowance for criminal actions without having to have transparency because it's all forgiven based on their 'official" acts

as I wrote last week when the indictment against homelessness by the Supreme S-show meant that in it's wake will be a ruling that Immunity will prevail for the Executive. 

If anyone assumes that infringement of law only applies to the "Right' team, they are lost in delusion but I personally could not understand the sheer violent malevolence of this almost Shakespearian grab for power by the Democrats going on at this time. 

The Black Nazi contingent with the Jewish representatives who are violently assaulting me as they have done for  YEARS AN DYEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS under Trump under Biden are now fighting to assault ME to prove that they truly worship fascist Nazi tyrannical overtake and they will be safe from within the ratnest of the occupied top tiers of governmental control

Unfortunately trickling down into society has been decades of mind control poisoning of the populace in the movies by the "stars" who have constantly been programming the world on black and jewish and any other minority minion adoration and subservience to white supremacy even in the guise of |"righting against racism".

Blacks in H-wood have likewise stolen ideas from me under the auspices of their dear Black leaders who are now converging upon me to assault with hate, injecting drugs and poisons into my body as they always do, have done,  had stopped but are now resuming so I oversleep, am getting up constantly, sick and exhausted and attacked with sick and stupid teleportation skits and threats of violence from this ugly dirty |"Jewish" Nazi who is so repugnant and is ALWAYS attacking me like it's a personal vendetta against me for being the kind of person fighting the Jewish Nazi protocol system of turning against other Jews so the 4th Reich of the Nazi/Mafia death squads will bypass them and turn against me. The obsession with proving their complete alliance with white supremacy is so outwardly expressed they nearly bow in deference openly, and really they do.

The ugliness and evil of the former, former administration is now being heaped upon me because somehow brainwashing me into saying that muck is gold is something that cannot be implanted into my brain. I am unconvinced about the slogans I never was brainwashed into believing in the first place back in 2008 when I decided to get as far away from the heap of America as possible.


However, the posturing typical pig-sniffing-the-air posture that the Nazi/Mafia expletives all assume for their posturing campaigns and movie indoctrination poses for fascism and Nazism and endless consumption racism disguised as being "woke"--which is so offensive that even the "liberals" can't stand most of it and just crank it out because the political spectrum is supposed to be "aligned" with the representations of the media--the effete and apparent incompency of these minions becomes apparent as the Party is floundering but be assured, the 

Democratic Convention has already been "rigged" so that only Biden Delegates will appear to vote for the next minority minion who has rushed to join giggly as usual into the teleportation "Game of fun"  now a Game of Thrones to jeer, laugh, mock and giggle about the torture and the accessibility of tyrannical torture available to every minority minion and every fascist white supremacist--all alike joining in.

Their candidates and the understudies are all promised that there truly will never be any change but what they have already "ordained" all under the guise of a "Democratic Republican system" of voting and candidate choice at the "top of the ticket" to ride and steal and rob and rape and murder and plunder the American People.

Because it's "Me" the minions all claim that it's funny and that it's only happening to "me" and they are participating viciously drooling with hate and violence to prove that "they" are not "me".

Black men who are especially violent, but don't forget the black women like the Black women in Congress, and the wives or partners, and the lower ranks who support their candidate who are all putting hacking videos mocking what I have written especially disguised as jeering contempt hacks of political discourse and analysis for systems I do not have knowledge of, such as how the delegates are chosen but the source above is more reliable than the little podcasts that are endlessly hacked by both Right-Wing Liberals and Right-wing fascist Progressives and fascist Nazi Black commentators and et al.


Viciously they are coming after me to obtain the ordained line-of-succession for the Crown aka the Oval Office graft and theft plunder white supremacist citadel with a strobe light blinking with audacious and bold theatrically-trained performers turning politics into a movie spectacle of speeches that have been written by their staffers and movie stars endorsing the "woke' and "liberal" minority minions who "care so much" about the plight of the oppressed. 

Except, of course, when it comes to me. Somehow I am the most hated of all the minority groups for somehow not wanting to believe and join into the death cult adorned with media bombastic coverage by lying MSNBC pundits who have formerly been "Republican" they claim but are now "Democrats" controlling and lying and caring about their "Democracy" for their gated communities of white privilege. The minority minions have been trained, and they paste former activists who are long dead, who espoused equality and speeches that they use as props to make the connotation that they, too, are the same thing only just a new generation of the former activists who actually had more to say than quick snipes with sneering jokes at the opponent. The memes of slurs at the opposing team are now put on t-shirts as some kind of political representation of backlash against white supremacy for the empowerment of the Black community. Meanwhile, the posturing of their leader making the Nazi pose of pig snout sniffing the air making some egalitarian statement that is echoed, similar to the slogans of the "Right_ but all are aligned with the exact same protocol system of attacking me--which means they are all just the same thing rolled-up into a fake opposition but all vying for the sole primacy of stealing from the public all that they can suck out. This also includes brain-functioning at this point that no one is concerned about because it's "just me" they all sneer in hate at me saying it's just me.

the dark-haired Jewish man who has violently assaulted me, laughed with the celebrities from the decade + of poisoning my body through this same drugging/poisoning they are inflicting upon me now every night while I sleep (inserting a tube into my bladder containing drugs, poisons and whatever else) and abusing insulting me in teleportation until I react violently constantly.

-----------------

The Jewish perpetrator criminal politician, who has come to me from the beginning using the "race card" crying about his loss of someone who I thought was mind controlled. He asked me if "he was attacked because I am Jewish" I said yes, very compassionate on my part. He began instantly with his "German" partner next to him (German last name, from the USA but says he is "German") began, both, laughing about me being raped, beaten and tortured and mutilated and they congratulated and complimented the women, the Nazi women who hug and caress the Europ-a- men they employ, the celebrities all, who beat and rape me while they poison me so they can continue to body-shame me and then repoison me while I absolutely cannot defend myself against it. For years this has been ongoing. Every day he assaults me he is interviewed by CNN, MSNBC and now he's being highlighted by a "conservative" news source associated with the Trump team and cohort---and it appears that the conditions upon which he is granted media access are dependent upon him violently assaulting me earlier that day, then instantly he is interviewed and he then hacks the interview on my YouTube while I am scouring the internet looking for ANYTHING that will stop this group and system which has now spread it's pernicious "wings" into near murder squad political capacity outright through the recent Supreme Court rulings. 

The other media personalities out of H-wood are comfortable and one who has stolen ideas from me in the past and constantly repeats phrases that I write, as I have stopped writing creatively but still, under deadly stress because they still need to steal ideas and mock and abuse and insult me to get promoted--but he's said that if Trump takes on dictatorial powers, the country is not going to fall apart. Everything will function fine. For him, the trains will run on time still and even more punctual than before. His limousines and orgy pot parties will continue and so will his show. For them all who have helped to create this despotic tyrannical system, they are ensured endless media interviews, lead roles and taking over what Weinstein had created, for example (getting "rid" of the Jews who are too threatening, installing fascist Nazis and weak and compliant "jews" to fill the blanks of the former "Jewish" presence in H-wood.)

In politics the most vicious of the violent Jewish Nazis, akin to the Jews working with Nazis during WWII, are put into place and this most despicable expletive is working now on  highest levels of politics to assault me in order to further project his compliance and full enthusiasm for his promotions just like the Jewish Nazi from Israel who sexually abused and psychologically abused and used mind control as I fought to ignore him to tell him to get off me to say no as this disgusting American "Jewish" Nazi physically assaulted me. Yet once again, the Black Nazi who has probably obtained much of his promotion by having partnered with the shitalinapigpitt teamk where they were on-stage on the day of his election win back in 2008--and have worked for over a DECADE torturing me every single day, bringing in Black Nazis to steal my ideas for so many years and every other color Nazi bigot Jewish bigot and from the first, partnering with the Black hateful and violent expletive who has grown so accustomed to dehumanizing me that it's now a rote experience his hate and antisemitism is assuaged by the Jewish Nazi threatening me with deadly violence last night in teleportation as I had to keep running to the toilet because they were injecting teleportation drugs into my bladder constantly to force this teleportation state of weakness in me. The teleportation had stopped and then they began injecting me into my bladder with drugs and now I am running to the toilet at least twice per night and being teleported to violent hate skits, abuse skits, people saying and doing sick and stupid things constantly. The expletives who teleport me are all Ivy-league educated so they are used to performative intellectual shams but in private it's just the most sick and mentally ill and sinister sick and rotten filth possible from each and every single other participant.

Now this sickness is openly obvious in the disgrace of everything that has transpired this month alone; from the Conviction of Trump to the endlessly death edicts of the Supreme Court to the obvious incapacity of Biden--whether he was mind controlled or not, for him to have known about this tech and not to have even considered that it could be used against him, and his colleagues one of whom has been participating in mind control tech for over a decade, the other has been using it on me for 8 years, and the incompetence of Biden whether it was mind control or  his inability to even FUNCTION nominally and this is still being excused by that rotten bunch calling themselves a "Party" but yet, they are in parity of fascist demolition of the United States, and all controlled by Europigape fascists to whom they bow in deference, allowing the country to be taken over. This is down the hierarchy of this sinister disgusting organization to every local level of society and I have moved around to so many  places in America and Europigape fascist Nazis are always given precedence and highest ranking real estate control and the fascist indoctrination has been trickling down for so long. Decades.

-----------

Today no exception, a few hours of abuse from the Jewish Nazi who no one ever gets off me, as they never got shitpigalina the prostitution duo formerly married and who gives a damn anyway goddamn about this pair of Nazi shit? But they are endlessly awarded endlessly promoted invited to the White House endlessly allowed to inflict endless death upon me. 

And so, again they all were allowed to inflict this hate upon me. As if my acceptance of their incompetence and evil is the clinching connection between their incompetence and being promoted. It appears that this is the case.


Trump came violently at me after his Convictions in NY. NO one came to defend me. He appeared as if it were my fault that he was not given more allowance to commit crime. Now he has been given it after brutally assaulting me, I have written about it. No one has stopped him and they only allowed the next abuser who preceded Trump to inflict, once more, his endless decade and longer of Black Nazi hate for Jews, now using the most disgusting Jew in Congress who is so violent against me that the Nazis keep interviewing him for his rotten fake opinions which sound like the sugar-coating promise of some salvation for "justice and democracy" which this lying evil fake Nazi promises with his Ivy-league educated bs blathering yapping. The minorities are now attacking me violently because the chance for them to get promotions is now up that Biden's absolute incapacity has been proven. Yet Biden still selfishly clings to power, just as they all do. Corruption until death do we part, the main motto I have seen endlessly forever from them all.

But if they just constantly attack me, then the 4th Reich controlling the nomination process will put them and their cronies into power. And they will continue to implement racist death squads using the violent Blacks, Jews, Latinos, Asians and any other minority race to do and say the most racist atrocities which they claim they have been victimized by. Like this foul Jewish filth creep who is just endlessly assaulting me because otherwise he's just another lawyer put into Congress with aptitude for bs lying and deception---a mind control bullshit slinger who can rely on his "jewish" presence in order to appear like a victimized stereotype trying to fight for justice but in actuality is the most vicious blatant bigot in front of the Dark Web cameras catching his imitation of most virulent racism unto me.

Only because I have said no to being murdered, raped and tortured poisoned mutilated my ideas stolen my cat stolen my body destroyed my home destroyed and then saying that the shit who have done this are "superior' which I have never, once seen from any of them in teleportation. They steal my ideas constantly and prove only that with the protocols that they repeat like all their scripts, their recitations of books they read and copy, the roles that they assume in order to generate a fictitious symbol of oppressed minority which really is a most violent reactionary replica of a lynch mob genocidal fascist to whom they all grovel in deference. This Jewish villain, I have seen in my tarot card reading while he was in front of me abusing, threatening and patting the most vicious of rapists, bigots and haters who have assaulted, been poisoning me to death, mutilating my body for years every day using the mechanical arms operated by their proxy minority minion "slaves" who adore them and rush at me with vicious hate (for no reason other than "master" told them to do it).

I saw that he had a blondish lover (I assume a female but who knows) I said this to him, he stared at me with a huge surprised grin because probably it's a huge secret that only he and a few of the Nazis who approve know of. That a Jewish man is lavishing all his money and slave adoration upon a Nazi woman is nothing new to me as I have grown-up around this kind of partnership. I saw and I repeat this honestly---that he will get screwed over and I told him this.  Confirming what I had just saw in the tarot cards, he asked me, "How bad will the situation get?" and I could only answer that I hope it is the very worst. I am now backspacing and retyping constantly this is extremely hard to get through. My brain is also under attack.

So, as per usual, the darker Jewish man is with the blonde Nazi and his violence against me, combined with his status of being in Congress and also the money he is undoubtedly showering her with, as part of a purchase agreement, because the Jewish men with blonde Nazi women are "acceptable" into 4th Reich society as long as they viciously attack women "like me" and play vicious Nazi even moreso than the blonde bigot pig apes they are partnering with--as their proxy.

----------

I really believe that Biden has been handing this tech to any and all who he could use as a covert support system for what has just happened--(the debate) and for Bills he wants passed with "both sides" complying as in Johnson joining in with Dems but torturing and raping me in teleportation with non-stop hate and abuse and rape and violence--then partnering with Biden. Trump also being "allowed" to avoid any legal action until 2 years into the Biden admin because the 4th Reich instructed "Good" Biden to wait so Trump could compete in the campaign without being convicted. So Biden has waited, meanwhile handing me and this contract and teleportation terror tech to everything from Musk to Trump to Johnson to at least 100 A-list celebrities in the past 3 years (and 500 for the past decade or more) and non-stop politicians Republican KKK senators making rape threats at me death threats and always getting immunity for testifying, the trials being avoided altogether and then, at the last minute, Biden gets blasted by the mind control tech and probable microchip implants injected into his brain and body, unbeknownst to him but known to many others--with his good friend partner of years coming to assault me with glaring hate when the opportunity for a Shakespearian shake-up of power is possible---for the continuation of another family "dynasty" similar to the Bush, then the rest following suit with one generation after the next, former wives and Hillary joining in absolutely racist to the tee--all sickly racist bigoted violent nasty seemingly like Karens on crack with tech enabling them to shout hate and threats into someone's inner ear for hours and hours per day, for years and years going on at me to break and say that they are just "superior" and "incredible' when the longer they assault me the more I realize that they can only rely on this tech in order to "win" and there is not much more except posturing lies and platitudes and scripted speeches they never wrote and absolutely disagree with at the core of their corrupt beings.

All of the years since Trump left that I have been writing of being poisoned nearly to death, with the KGB agent being applauded by Biden with Hillary ordering mutilation and abuse and abuse from her, then awarded and awarded with tv shows featuring her "feminism" and the rest of this endless hate all from Biden. Before from Trump.

How I wish someone would just get them out and install actual competence that doesn't have to rely on a torture contract handed out to the greedy sleazy incompetent Americans by fascist Nazis from Europigapeland who are descendants of the 3rd Reich. The Americans who have been trained by their Nazi parents that people like me must NEVER have a chance to  compete so it's just hundreds of thousands and millions of crap slime things attacking me (aka "people") and the longer this system accrues all the lucre from the genocides, holocausts, the debt consolidation, the mass murder that is hidden under homelessness and other modern atrocities, the more minority minions they employ into this ever-increasing organization.


============

The terrorists attacking me in teleportation, after Trump violently assaulted me with his family right after his conviction in NYC--as if I had ANYTHING to do with this at all, whatsoever. For not saying he's great and should continue to torture, poison and abuse me using this tech--because I have been saying no to everyone every day all the time day and night Trump is no exception. But demanding that he receive standing ovations for torturing me, and me saying NO and NO endlessly I have been screaming no to the endless line-up of racists rapists abusers nazis bigots poisoning mutilating liberal Nazis black vicious death threatening haters Latino yelling violent racist Nazis Jewish vile violent abuser extremely hateful racists all rushing at me day after night to abuse torture exploit me as one president after the next accumulate to obtain what they CANNOT WIN unless they participate in this contract, handed out by some "invisible' entity which has bought out every thing possible. That the politicians have allowed for something like Citizens United, and now this Supreme Court allowing for dictator powers, is only the outward manifestion of the inward rot and infestation of this organization which has bought out literally every single thing possible around the planet that can be greedily purchased, the rest being killed off slowly through this poisoning/cancer/accident murder system.


They should not be allowed to continue as you all have let them go on and on and on and on and on. You should be taking notes of the people I am listing, try to ascertain the validity and get information on this system instead of just allowing this corruption to continue to the detriment of the country. The people who have been put in charge are just standing by an obviously corrupt incompetent set of "leaders" who have ALL obtained their high roles in this organization by utilizing TORTURE OF ME through this technology that you are all so turned-on by.


The Nazis in H-wood are still being advertised as fashionable elite and there is no alarm from any of them whatsoever about this system and the failures because they have all been bought out years ago by this Nazi 4th Reich Mafia organization. They are all friends with the politicians they all "stand" with one another they laugh at the homelessness and death they have wrought they want MORE DEATH.

Eventually someone has to be responsible and stop this system before they completely devour everything and destroy every single thing possible that they can suck the life out of. Since they have now controlled the planet perhaps people should begin to care.

The Supreme Court has also just allowed for corporations to have no regulation on polluting and destroying the environment, moreso than has already happened. In the face of floods earth quakes fires and catastrophe it's like they are hastening the destruction of the planet and that they claim that they will be redeemed because of their Christian belief system but can never follow any of the precepts in reality should also be some alarm to the endless selfish greed of the celebrities and the octogenarians who have rushed to become "relevant" by endlessly poisoning torturing and having me raped by the sleazy dirty "men" so-called who are their proxy exploiters with appendages which they only use like puppeteers controlling sleazy and meaningless sick dirty ugly "men" so-called.

Those are the Nazi women involved. The Bidens have been absolutely bolstering this contract until it's a legion of rapists abusers celebrities and politicians who have rushed and sprinted to sexually abuse me and get endless green lights from English Monarchists who control them (i.e. Netanyahu with this foul Nazi creep from London named Douglass Murray) but they are all allowed to continue under Biden and Obama and Trump and the rest---all taking turns assaulting me under the allowance of Biden because he's FUCKING INCOMPETENT AND CAN'T ACTUALLY DO THE GODDAMN JOB OTHERWISE WITHOUT ABSOLUTE FAIL UNLESS HE HANDS THIS TECH OUT TO EVERY SICK FUCKER POSSIBLE WHO CAN HELP PROP UP HIS DYING CARCASS and the country is DYING AS A RESULT OF THIS DEATH SHIT CRAP GROUP. Oh yes, the planet is dying as well. Stupid fuckers reading this for years can't you understand any goddamn thing besides your sick and sleazy greedy selfish power aspirations?


WHEN WILL THIS ENDLESS LINE-UP OF SHIT, CRAP, SLEAZY SICK FUCK WHORE PIG APES FROM CONGRESS AND WHOREWOOD EVER BE STOPPED--PLUS THE COUNTLESS WHITE AND BLACK AND JEWISH TRASH PIG APES WHO ARE HANDED THE DATE-RAPE DRUGS, THE LANDLORDS HANDED KEYS TO BREAK INTO MY HOME, HAVE ME RAPED, POISONED AND MUTILATED, THE ENDLESS LEGAL SYSTEM PROTECTING THESE INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS AND SCUM RAPISTS AND THE PEOPLE ENDLESSLY WATCHING ON LAUGHING BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE A VICTIM TO TORTURE, USING ANY PRETEXT ANY LIE ANY sick and stupid excuse they invent lies they are sick and rotten when will this ever be stopped and some responsibility and some mentality other than a kind of Dark Ages stupidity and lying racist blankness which is the current mentality of Congress, of society and those who had been thoughtful, caring and concerned about how the world was  being run are all DEAD or they just can't get involved. I can't even describe how many of the "famous" 60's -70's hippies, liberals and those who were influencers for peace and love society have participated in order to get their nasty dirty geriatric asses into fame and movie slots and awards again. The list of those sell-out whores who took over the actual activists, just as the "woke" stupidity of Whorewood has done and with me as well--they stole ideas they took it all over and in the end they are greasy sleazy dumb ignoramus Nazi fascist mafia bigots who just stole ideas and are now the most hateful, useless bigots who are all relying on the Ice Age dino baby boomers to prop them up at the end of their over-paid sleazy shit lives. THey are still being adulated but in particular, after having assauled me for years, because they mean shit they mean NOTHING they are all liars just like Hillary. They are adulated for this, the new generations only want thoughtless wonders who are propped up by plastic surgery and enhanced effects by generated computer performances.

-----------

After Trump & family and Nazi Maga haters came one day after the conviction to torture me in order that the 4th Reich exempts  him from his crimes, so he committed deadly acts upon me as I fought to get him off me, screaming in rage that I could not stand him after YEARS AND YEARS of torture. The only reason is because I clicked on his hacked Facebook page twice during the 2015 campaign season and that began the next EIGHT YEARS of attempted murder continuously poisoning and having me hit by cars abusing raping torturing me and that blob of sick shit has been laughing and smiling about it to my face for  YEARS. When he was convicted I was so glad and he came to glare at me in hate as if I had anything to do with his sleazy sick crimes and his shit loss and the crap people who are also attacking me but claiming they are fighting him (Trump) and all are obtaining the same types of promotions for just attacking me without end, every day, every hour as often as possib le one sick ugly fucking pig ape  piece of shit after the next.

Then it was sick and rotten Jewish Nazi trash who testified against Trump. 

One person who never participated was the supposed "whore" Stormy Daniels, but the whore men are all rapist pig ape shit --and their shit wives and crap children and partners are. 

Then it was rotten Obama and shit dirty Ratskin again and again. Obama I have never experienced in teleportation because he was enjoying his presidential status while having me raped and poisoned from one shit celebrity to the next until Trump took over after I was nearly killed during the Depp v. heard stupidity that they also blamed me for but they were teleporting beating raping and poisning me non-stop and then took their violence out upon one another and then blamed me for it all over again.

and this has gone on and on from shit to shit personality who you all cheer on, so now the Biden has proven he's totally a propped-up 4th Reich dino as I have written of for so many years, the Obama and Ratskin and minority minions are rushing to get the nominations in the vacuum of the debate that Biden has just completely failed to secure anything but division and strife. Because he so often used this contract out on me and has had every single prop behind him and delayed the Trump investigations and trials in order to appease the pig ape 4th Reich which controls this contract out on me, so Biden can't "win" unless he grovels to them in deference

so it's now Obama and the most vile and filthy Ratskin who is just a violent sick dirty ugly rotten thing so disgusting and ugly it's like revulsion that I have to deal with such a disgusting putridity like him--or any of them. There's another dino octogenarian who has been handed endless plastic surgery to prop up her lack of talent and has been awarded for the past 10 years or longer by participating in her formerly failed career

and it's non-stop dinos with their losing careers propped up until H-wood is a failure of miserable dumb movies with mafia forcing shit and crap upon the public and the politicians are so corrupt from this contract being handed out by obama and trump and biden for so long the maga has risen up due to them and the destruction of America has been absolutely accelerated because the 4th Reich is the Europigapes of Europigapeland who go through these sleazy and stupid performers who are also politicians and all rub shoulders and the point is to buy out the stupid and incompetent meaningless shit from Whorewood, put some of them into office as president (Trump) get a black nazi fucker into p resident position through STallone so shit movies and books can be published by the Obamas and family for how 'great" they are (not) the movies tv shows are shit and quickly forgotten but given great hype when they come out.

And now it's Trump turning America into a Nazi paradise. Homelessness abounds. I recall when Covid hit that Pelosi partnered with Schwartzennegger to threaten my life as the Covid Bills were passed each time she came to assault me and obtained huge deals in SF for the wealthy as homelessness has skyrocketed and she just stole that relief money. They don't give a fucking damn about anything but their luxury Europigape plantation lifestyles and all sell out to the Eurotrash who want America and "Democracy" destroyed--that includes the most insidious blathering piece of shit Ratskin who is just a most disgusting fake with his endless Constitutional rhetoric and Democracy bs lying fake shit but violently Nazi and supportive of every fucking Nazi fascist bigot, I assume from Europigapeland and probably his blonde Nazi skank who is exploiting that rotten ugly piece of sick shit is a Europigape blonde who is using that stupid rotten creep with an extensive vocabulary and has memorized Constitutional Law by rote but can't follow an iota of it unless it's for public display. A sleazy rotten creep who is so revolting to me and he's constantly coming at me again and again and being awardedc by the shit of the media.

This is what I have only been writing about for years and years and all that I warned of years ago is now happening. The shit from Whorewood and Congress are out partying, some are frantically trying to decide what to do about the fucker Biden adn Obama is there with his rotten nasty wife trying to get into the inner circle once again.

DO NOT LET THEM BACK INTO POWER it is me begging America and the world to stop believing in these pieces of shit who have greatly helped to create the current problems we are now facing. They took a somewhat solid system and just destroyed it by following the guidelines but slowly eroding everything until what they brought in was Trump and racist Nazi 4th Reich as a response to the absolute incompetency that the Clintons brought in with NAFTA taking jobs away, putting blacks in concentration camp prisons for life for some crack possession, and then being honored so people are so desperate for anything that doesn't emit dumb platitudes and fake promises they want an "honest liar" like Trump for an immediate power grab instead of the defunct Democrat party putting on more Obamas and Clintons to fuck the country over for their overseas luxury mansions in France, Italy and wherever else.

Stop believing in the saccharine bullshit that they spittle out constantly . I have seen Obama at his most real and it is ugly and sinister it is a Shakespearian power grab he and Michelle are attempting now. I would not doubt it if they used the mind control tech on their "good friend" Biden in order to accelerate Kamala into power, as they put that Krapola into power in the first place by attacking me along with shit Oprah.


Stop believing in the most obvious lies that they are constantly cranking out.

Try to put other decent people into power and get this fucking dynasty of shit out finally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...