Sunday, July 7, 2024

Terrorist teleportation rape report: yes, raped once more by the smug German pig actor celebrity who plays the smug Nazi German pig in the Nazi-sponsored atrocity love-story The Tattooist of Auschwitz. I had scrolled through older movies, only from last year and downloaded the series. Instantly came Harvey Keitel, but not openly abusive just sitting next to violent bigot rape supporters and terrorists DeNiro, so favored by Biden, and also Pesce and the Gottis of sorts.//Then came the German pig ape. I immediately told him to go away, was not friendly, told him I would rather kill German men than anything else, particularly those like him--so he raped me in my near comatose early morning-just freshly poisoned and drugged nascent waking state--I responded as if I were deeply in love. He demanded that I pay him slavish devotion, and in a drugged state from years of torture, just to try to not stop the energy that wasn't just purely abuse and hate and hate and hate and hate and only sexual abuse from shit pig ape whore men and filthy women watching on staring and hoping they can suck the life out of anyone like that and then dispose of them with hate and abuse afterwards, press a button and they are gone to try to deal with thousands ofshit pigs abusing me in the streets, driving into me nearly hitting me At one point in an elevator at the mall while I had to buy food, a woman who had a double-decker baby carriage rushed to get into the elevtor ahead ofme. Knowing of course which floor I would exist, she arranged to get off on the floor above mine--so she began to yell at me (i had music blasting in my ears but also when these shit creeps play yelling fascist at me-and of course, the ugly women was "brown" pushing blond children in that huge expensive carriage,obviously another slave for white bigot master pig ape telling her to abuse me for the sake of white supremacy--just like all the celebrities and politicians who are "minorities' it is always the same dumb compliance and hate. I could not tell that she was being rude but I sensed her ugly tone of voice, hearing her yelling at me to get my cart out so she could push the carriage out after me. She got on the phone, I pushed my cart out but remained inside the elevator. After she pushed into me and past me, she was looking down pressing buttons as only my arm was holding onto the shopping cart filled with my backpack and all the bags I must always carry like a beast of burden due t terrorism destruction of my property if I am not glued to watching everything constantly everywhere I go leaving nothing that could be tainted, poisoned to make my hair fall out, poisoning, drugging, ,etc. /the elevator closed on my body as I was pulling the cart back in. I was in the doorway of this elevator as the doors kept closing in on me in a way that was bypassing the signal to keep the doors open. The elevator doors literally were slamming into my hands as I yanked the cart back in while the doors slammed into the cart. this ugly minority minion creep woman was transfixed looking down into her phone and pushing buttons frantically-no one was near the elevator buttons to shut the doors she was transmitting relay signals to the person operating a hack into the doors to literally either shut on my body, perhaps it could have slammed into my hands it almost did--or my cart would have been left while the elevator went some other place as I was trying to desperately get the elevator to stop closing on my body in the beam of the doorway and etc.

Meanwhile, this dirty German creep, only because he teleported me for the first time yesterday, raped me this morning, and I responded in a way that seemed, from drugging, torture and lack of ALL LOVE, ALL FRIENDSHIP, ALL SOCIAL LIFE, all fun, everything taken from me with full permission and approval of all the politicians in power I have been writing of who have formed a disgusting group encircling me with hundreds of thousands of Europigapes waiting for America to fully become a fascist Nazi colony which they will take over asap.


-------------

I am fighting to not allow more of the pigs obtain more power No one in America apparently cares if this is happening to me from the Speakers of the House to the Presidents all in a row and that this has brought the onset of a dictatorship. No one could give a goddamn.I get only hate and torture and violence and more shit politicians and celebrities for every news show I watch, MSNBC scum like Morning shit show and the crap and shit and hate pig apes just are an endless ugliness that is endlessly being forced upon me.


I am now praying that the Muslims will nuke the Dem convention, thusly removing the Biden dino and Krapola duo, plus Obaamie and Aperah plus Michelles, as undoubtedly if Biden is persuaded to step-down or dies (fingers crossed) it will be Krapola and Obamie in the form of Michelle as her wonderfully open-minded, fighting against racism by handing me over to Trump with this terror tech so racism can be once more inflicted solely against Jews and Blacks are the new flavour of the Nazi era and beloved for their violence against me and absolute adoration of all things white supremacy--but don't state it openly they become violent if you ever express realityor the truth.

I also pray that Hillary is there as well, as well as the f-ing delegates who allowed Biden to block any debates before the convention and to put a fascist incompetent into power so the crap from the KKK Senate can get their agendas fulfilled but Biden appears to be "in power" but just not able to pass any legislation that he promised to "the people" who were left out. That the crap on the internet claims that Biden is the most successful and his "record" of accomplishments, which I have found to be extremely lacking--makes him such an excellent candidate and just "look at his record" which is abysmal, in actuality and reality.


So, if the Dem convention in Chicago were only nuked, it would get rid of the evil black Nazi contingent and stop the horrendous lies of Obamie and his nasty wife. Krapola who was handed to me years ago and then was chosen by Obamie to be put as VP is the conduit for  the Black Nazi party, and like so many Blacks openly antisemitic, it has trickled from Obamie and is not just a weird fluke by some celebrities who have no "shame' in making open anti-semitic nasty comments.But always welcomed by Ratskin and of course AOC who calls these black Nazis her "brothers'

and so, for the victims of the 4th Reich as I am, my only hope is that the other victims will just blow them all up in one place in Chicago, next month.

AT this point, multiple years of murder attempts and rape and dirty sick shit not "nice old man" Biden literally embracing welcoming inviting to his filthy "white House" the terrorists who rape and are murdering me with full welcome and advertising by that rotten carcass ass.

So hope they all get blown up hope the Palestinians decide to martyr themselves and blow the f-ing Dems out so hopefully a completely new era will begin with that shit gone and antisemitism and the 4th Reich finally FUCKING STOPPED as America has welcomed in Nazis endlessly ever since WWII.

I also hope this for the filthy dirty Repubs who have assaulted me for years--the old white trashy lawyer set from the Senate--hope the Palestinians or Iranians will also decide that their support of Israel means they also have to go.


What a relief it would be for me, I hope. The layers of new shit waiting to replace the old, however, is so daunting.


------------

Encouraging the German male pig ape, who after having drugged me (using the minority minions lovingly servicing the shit apes from EUropigape land like slaves, literally but paid and able to "live" with the "masters" as long as the Europigapes can obtain and wrest full control over all the beachfront property and all the land and eventually replace and kick out the locals (already done around huge swaths and all is taken over by 4th Reich Nazi Mafia with loving adoring slaves giving all) 

but for me, the schedule is to drug, rape via teleportation while I am asleep but barely waking, freshly drugged, after years of torture nonstop, and this German pig ape I only was teleported to yesterday, began his sexual big game on me, I responded and I am only human. BUt he then tried to get me to say what a supreme f** he is, I didn't want the druggy sensation to stop, it is addictive they use technology to trigger addiction hormones so the "desire" is a BRAIN manipulation upon a compartmentalized section of the brain, induced into a "love" sexual desire that is overpowering even if the pig ape is a detestable scum you hate--how the loveless sleazy and dirty pigs love this, and they can suck life force out of their victims and "make love" to the Nazi women who also partner with sucking life force out vicariously. In fact, the two German women from the Fassbinder films I have watched--NOT TO SEE THEM but only for the writing and directing of Fassbinder--who have made viciously nasty Nazi comments to me, which I defended myself, against, only for Baryishnikov who says he is "part German" to stab me in the abdomen, from a side angle as I was put into consciousness after deep sleep hypnosis-- a retractable knife was used by the snarling gleeming smile on the sicko's face was very telling about what kind of real murder he is only waiting to inflict--as are they all.

Genocidal training is what this contract out on me is about, in part.

They rushed into the hate circle of this German sick fuck pig ape, obviously with a host of Nazi women lovingly embracing him for the "insult" supposedly to me, as he is supposed to be considered a big, big man for abuse and rape--a la aristocracy Nazi entitlement which is also besides genocide, covert murder, death squads and more what this group and this contract is also about in programming the dumb sick scum into being programmed into. There is almost no effort in doing so, it's only a matter of increasing time for the demented violence to sink in with Biden and Trump both congratulating and promoting all who employ fascist murder operationsof techno-terror aptitude.


The German pig ape then began to insult me as I fought him and finally began to rush to get him off me violently screaming to get off that I only responded from drugging and from the torture and I told him instantly to f-off but in many alternative ways constantly for about 2 hours before falling asleep.


So, if anyone thinks my ultimate wish for the prevailing shit that is turning America into a 4th Reich Gestapo culture is somehow "wrong" or crazy on my part, I think you are crazy for allowing such stupid shit to constantly be awarded and promoted and then believe that America is going to be anything like a powerful country and not a slave state of Europigape fascist domination in the future.


These disgusting and putrid politicians---the liberals the black nazis who claim they are "fighting racism" and all are "victims" are so completely mesmerized and brainwashed into loving the abuser they are all, the fasco Americans and the rotten lying "liberals" are trying their best to emulate this Germanic pig group which they give red carpet welcome to destroy America from within. 

I was promised a lavish life in Germany with $$ for providing a baby to a rapist scum dirty German fuck who raped and then insulted me after I had responded with some sexualized, albeit drugged passion. The pig ape has been awarded but because I actually responded to drugging and sexual abuse, because I live in endless pain from the poisoning making me paralyzed and constantly ripping the poison out of my body while under 6-8 hours of abuse each and every single day and then hundreds of pieces of shit nearly hitting me with cars (today repeatedly almost hit) and abused pushed into elbowed blocked etc constantly by at least 300-400 people, if you count the cars swerving nearly hitting me, driving into my lane towards me-etc

THen returning to this stinking filth apartment that shit terrorists rush to pour stinking filth into, using mechanical arms to break my chairs, rip holes in my body while sleeping, spray grease on my clothing, and it is every day, many times per day--and returning there is stinking filth everywhere that was sprayed and sprinkled on all over the floor, everywhere, while I was attacked by a few hundred shit mostly minorities and smug blondish pig shit apes from Nazi countries--with teleportation of abuse, Nazi commentary from the German shit, the Italian and Jewish American DeNiro shit gang loosing this German pig ape on me because forcing a baby upon me from a rapist Nazi is what they are aiming for--who will abuse, insult, poison and pass me around to be raped and eventually killed off so this group can assert a total right-and-left one-party system but only seeming like a bipartisan group-it includes mike johnson, pelosi, biden, harris, ratskin, kennedy, graham, cruz, and they all want a fascist tyrannical technoterror rape microchip mind controlled population to "serve" the needs of sleazy murder appetites and for saying NO endlessly for years I am threatened with death constantly and raped punched passed around.


Silence from the rest of the world. CAn the entire world completely be programmed to serve this group or so stupid and blank expecting endlessly free deals for participating in the lowest of low humanity but told that they are elegant and supreior and this is their "entitlement" as everything is crumbling and dying as a result--first the ecosystem of the planet as the most obvious, then the global econoy, and the endless dying immigrants from the entitlement white supremacy 4th Reich open market slavery trafficking domestic servant enslavement trafficking sex trafficking and drugs drugs drugsof all ways and means money money the drugs of rape and entitlement and all are having a goddamn jolly time right now with all this entitlement and Nazi money flowing to every scumbag whore and slave participating. THey claim they are"elite" they have maimed my body and blocked all my attempts for a career but when I was competing they were not superior to me in almost every competition I participated in. I now look very ugly and broken down and the abuse is still never stopped. The pig apes are all gloating and glowing from rape and violence. They are waiting to be promoted into the President's office because Biden was mind controlled to fail and blank out. YOu all continue to do nothing and expect you will be fine and comfortable in your luxury mansions when everyone else is dying and being killed off.


-------

Next morning---the German pig played sex trafficking rape Nazi again while I was in deep, drugged and teleported state. Demanding sleazy things upon me--to be sent to Germany to be his sex abuse partner so he, his wife/girlfriend/boyfriend whatever can explode in profit off this contract. I had cars nearly hitting me, driving into my lane from the other lane, driving directly into me in the middle of the road--about 300 people assaulting me, people pushing hitting me with elbows etc while shopping. This morning after the next rape with me screaming upon waking, teleported while awake and not drugged, asleep and in the most vulnerable state--screaming again at yet another expletive of this putrid group of shitwood scum--years and years of torture, abuse rape and poisoning to keep me bloated, poisoned, hardened poison latched into my spine and hips as they kept poisoning me for YEARS and laughing about how my body is destroyed compared to them--plastic surgery for them all constantly plus millions of dollars in prizes. I think of the disgusting Black Nazis i.e. Obama and Oprah--after the 2 years of her stealing the idea I had written about A Wrinkle in Time, in which she starred, and her years of participation in this rape and torture while her every public appearance concerns "women's rights' and alongside shitalina they espouse fighting against domestic violence--but constantly perpetrating an artificial domestic violence endless contract upon me as the substitute. All have been pampered, Oprah after her years of violent sexual and physical assault upon me for saying correctly she is an Aunt Jemima for the plantation of the 4th Reich, playing matronly supporter for the nurturing needs of the white supremacists but violently assaulting and participating in rape of me, plus stealing my ideas and going off being awarded--she received standing ovations from Whorewood after her exploits of torture of me, rape, sex trafficking

Obama is even more insidious and pernicious than Oprah in this regard (plus Michelle). Over 14 years of Obama probably obtaining, just like Trump, the president position, in part, by participating in this attack upon me and then fully supporting the endless torture, rape and poisoning for YEARS AND YEARS and then coming to me in teleportation with a gruesome glaring hate frown staring as I was put in a sitting position--which is what AOC has done--the minorities like the Nazis always have me sitting in some lower position asthey threaten and glare with the most hate possible for me just FIGHTING TOS TOP THE RAPE AND TORTURE.

Now raped again, and again I write of this German sick fuck sleaze creep and he's been handed more allowance to go at me to breakmeto rape and abuse and insult as I endlessly fight back and am tortured and mutilated for just saying no or fighting back against this endless tyranny and teleportation sex trafficking mutilation poisoning and antisemitic hate contract which so many prominent Jews have participated in, and so many aspiring Jews in "normal" citizen status but of course, part of the Nazi cartel.

The pig from Germany is some sleaze creep, but the violence they exhibit is deemed an "elite entitlement" mode of demonstrative "supremacy" in that shit like Obama and Michelle not only support this antisemitic rape and torture but have profited off it for years.

Not a single Repug who makes endless angry speeches about antisemitism of late at college campuses is anywhere in sight to support me or stop the shit they embrace in Congress--Trump but then their Black Nazi Obama, so beloved by the country because he appears to be a caring "liberal" but is in fact one of the most vile racist haters of them all--as so many "Minorities' are. THey are loved for this duplicity. Many are not deceived but those are not handed any prestige by the 4th Reich so you only hear the same repeat of how wonderful Obama has been as a President. I suggest he is one of the worst of all-time as he made a deal with Trump to be allowed to continue to make his lying bullshit oratories replete with all the jokes that are necessary--his glib demeanor people identify with "intellectual" he appeared like a hateful parasite towards me lacking all intellect--just a performer people use a template of highly intellectual and "liberal" with the lying k-rap he constantly cranks out. He gave teleportation and mind control tech to Trump, which he obtained probably from the Rambo/pig pitt/shitalina team outta Whorewood and they all put Trump into power by handing that thug this technology and all have gone to the Oscars, been awarded by the Nazi "liberal" establishment and are a revolving circuit of endless monopoly and they are vying for more ultimate power. They are partnering with Trump right now, it is Mike Johnson along with Schiff, RAtskin and a host of others and it is possible that mind control tech has been used on both Biden and Trump so eventually the Obama family can be closer and closer to the seat of power.

Oh yes, Hillary of course, the racist bigot who gladly and violently assaults me for defending myself. Death threats coming from Pelosi and Schumer inviting shitalina to his office to help endorse the Violence Against Women Act--legislation. She brought shit pig ape Europigape male after male to violently rape me as she watched on--constructing artificial domestic violence upon me. The wives and women of these filthy sleazy Europigapes and the American shit scumm whose only aspiration is to emulate Nazis and Germans and French and perform the same Nazi modes of fascism--but are so pathetically mean and stupid when they do it as the Germans have completely learned the skilled art of psychopathic pretense and warm and sexualizing violence to the degree that genocide and sexuality are intertwined with Germans but Americans are just shrill and stupid, ugly and completely so disgusting that they can evoke nothing but disgust.


---------

It's too hard to type--they broke my keyboard. I now have to clean and clean all the stinking mess--that was sprayed and poured into my room yesterday while I was out. They are breaking almost every little thing I own now constantly. They tried to cut off my money this month, inserted a live shrimp into my inner ear canal---it's cost me hundreds of dollars this month I have been saving for emergencies to try to avert being left destitute because filth Trump assaulted me 2days after his conviction in NYC--then Michael Cohen came yelling and screaming at me calling me a bitch, then disusting ugly old rotten crap Ridley Snott came to all me bitch and order a non-stop attack from Europigapes and shit as I click on movies that appeared last year,I am surrounded by now the shit who starred in the movie--the rape and antisemitic lead mafia dude and then he sicced his German partner in the film to beat and rape and threaten me constantly Years of torture and drugging I am responding to his huge sexual-turn-on for rape and torture which is embedded in Geran and Europigape Nazi psyche. 

As usual nothing ever stops this. I write in what seems like complete futility.


-------

my drinking water once again is tainted with a nasty substance--


-----------------------


I wrote an entire paragraph which was completely deleted--it was about Obama being the worst president of my lifetime for having sold out every Civil Rights cause to further his selfish career along with his wife, in partnership with the k-rap from Whorewood--

the seeming incompetence of both Biden and Obama to persecute Trump in addition to putting Garland on the Supreme Court, ceding to McConnell in what was an orchestrated flubbing-up of the process and waiting, as usual, for Trump and the fascists to come to power and make a power grab. In exchange, Obama remains "relevant" "rescuing" America from Trump in his "this election is the most important....Democracy....Freedom...blather" and he's "needed" to bolster Biden, who has done the same but in terms of ceding authority to Trump by delaying the Attorney General's investigation into the Trump trials under so far into his term that by now they are all but wiped away by the Trump judges on so many of these courts.


Under Obama and Biden tyranny, I Have been fighting being poisoned to death since over 2011 and earlier--only that year was when I realized only a sliver of the entire huge system of their hate bigotry and the ascent of the 4th Reich.

Obama presented a persona of "change" but who in actuality put America into an almost "Jim Crow" type legal bind--of course that means "Freedom" for the racist bigots and also "freedom" for the Black and Jewish and Latino et al minority minion Nazis who so eagerly and violently participate in gang stalking; Obama no exception and Biden welcoming the pig apes who violently assault me to in-person White House dinner parties, advertised as "important" people for the media, which complies with this hate system of torture and rape and many, and most of the notable major tv channel anchors have participated or know and hack their stuff constantly--in general terms as they have to compete with a barrage of celebrities.


I began to download my Uncle's show All in the Family and that began a constant carnage of the Lucille Ball family surviving members hacking their tv shows on my YouTube as well as the original cast of All in the Family hacking photos of himself along with Jane Fondu who has been participating in rape and torture of me so her plastic surgeries, funded by the 4th Reich in part, could accompany her rise in media exposure which is the usual series of events. 

And so, drinking horrid tainted water now, cleaning up stinking and sprayed stained and ripped items, my room filthy and sprayed with permanently staining brown and black sticky goo--scrubbing won't get it off

and I write yet another post on the hacked keyboard to just let people get titillated for another day so more Nazis from Europigapeland will rush to get off on violent rape which they learned from all the bordellos of Germany and France and England--a societal normative system and in Germany using prostitutes is a well-established lifestyle but never mentioned in any of the travel guides or videos about the "Joys" of being in Germany---unless you are in Hamburg--

and they are just jacked-up on jacking=off with violent hate upon me for fighting their "system"


it's now non-stop liberals andfascists coming jointly and in line waiting to vent their hate at me

rotten Ridley Snott had me teleported after I began to watch Napoleon, his latest Nazi programming film--which received bad reviews. I wanted to see how it was done and was instantly teleported, accosted for my opinion while asleep, teleported, drugged-up on truth serum drugs, and then the slight criticism I said, in addition to that I did like the movie--it's now 2 months of that ugly bitch whore creep (yes, a male an be a "bitch" as they created that word to create a hate stigma for women who are "bad" who do not cheer on their rape and violence power assumption)

and I thought that if I deleted that movie I had downloaded, because hackers constantly block all streaming media, and he never went away. Instead he has brought on more Europigapes who are viciously abusive, threatening, murderously abusive, and in addition I watched The Tattooist of Auschwitz and got now rape from the German scum who is constantly threatening and raping me--completely turned on by this and the German woman I had tried to get off me months ago who rushed to assault me because I watched some Fassbinder movies they starred in --and it's all being ordained as usual by Obama who with Biden and Clinton as Secretary of State had countless shit pig apes from Europe torture, rape and poison and mutilate me for years--now being put into the forefront because a shift in the Dem Party looms from the attack I believethey orchestrated on Biden using drugging, mind control tech along with all their foreign friends-i.e. Putin who was partnering with Trump with this contract out on me--I wrote of it extensively in the past--Russians invading this condo where I live, raping and putting my hips and spine out of alignment and fungus into my hair, and other places and my food

and I had written a little bit about this but it was deleted. Now I try to publish it again. You reading this as usual go along and watch as fascists and Nazis rise to power, around the world. 

Obama with Michelle will "come to the rescue" once more, 100% this will be the upcoming media coverage and it's all been arranged.

They DO NOT SUPPORT DEMOCRACY OR FREEDOM.THey are black fascist Nazis, murderously genocidal towards Jews, and Hillary is as well as are most of the Whorewood top celebrities and especially the Blacks--rappers, etc etc and in Congress also very much so (including Jews)

Schumer is one of those but not as violent as Ratskin or Schiff. Netanyahu is an absolute sick disgusting puppet of a fascist white supremacist Nazi out of England named Douglass Murray who has been invited to interview with Ben Shapiro (attacked me with abuse in teleportation along with violent Candice Owens, ) and etc

Schumer invited shitalina to his office when he was trying with death-threatening Pelosi (towards me because i am saying no to this group obtaining more power by my compliance to being raped and abused to death by shit pig ape after scumbag psycho loser put into high positions of power with far too much money)

As they all endlessly torture me to obtain original ideas, steal the ideas, leave me almost penniless and always on the brink of homelessness. Non-stop rape, torture and abuse and as the election draws near it is now very much like the awards season for the shit whores of Whorewood who converge with death threats, mutilation and torture and rape without end as they obtain Oscars and Awards every single year, many of the years for the movies that they got the ideas from by stealing them from my writings, and then from the endless interrogation torture sessions that are a constant every day for hours and hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...