Saturday, July 6, 2024

Terrorist millionth report for the past 14 years: electricity turned off once more in only my room. The food I can't afford is going to be ruined in my freezer--meat I really need to heal. No fans and the stench of what was just sprayed in my room now stinking. //The internet is on but the lights are half-on, refrigerator completely off and all fans stopped. Stinking grease permeates this room from countless attacks every single day for years. //I went to the front desk to find out how long they are going to attack my frozen meat (turning off so my food spoils) they cost me a few hundred dollars in damages this month alone so I have to reduce my monthly income for the next few months by 1/5 the usual amount, which is just enough to barely feed myself and pay for healing herbs and nothing more--a few extras but that is just to buy cheese and more expensive food../I stepped out of this room to find out how bad the attack upon me will be and how long it will last. They turned the power off at 4:30 pm, which means they can claim that any electrician is not working and keep the power off for over 12 hours or longer. They told me by showing a google translation on the phone that they don't know how long it will take, lying constantly. The cleaning lady partnered with her laughing with her son shouting in a violent way that power would be on in one hour--the woman t the front desk coughing almost hysterically because coughing at me is the usual trigger attack.

The cleaning lady or maintenance has left debris and dead insects in front of my doorway ---but just one foot to the right-hand side. They supposedly sweep every day.

The moment I opened my door, mostly undressed but with a huge shirt over my wrap-around sarong and just very much undressed but barely presentable, the white trash Europigape or russian piece of shit opened his door instantly, coming out of the agent room that is where the mostly white pig ape men come out as soon as I open my door--this creep is filthy and disgusting but looks clean--a parasite feeding off torture and paid in free rent, with a Thai woman looking like a sexualized arm candy partner all without the former spasmatic hyperfrenetic doped-up hysteria he had before because he and she both rushed into my room to spray stinking filth and steal and destroy. I had to carry and lug downstairs all I could, as I had gone downstairs earlier and recieved a package and in all the exhaustion, as my body is extremely weak and frail, I had just clean more of the sprayed stinking clothing--i.e. the shirts I wear when I receive packages had been sprayed with putrid foul substances which I clean quickly beforehand and then I had to go through cleaning stinking backpacks and stinking carry tote bags and stinking shirts all done by the mechanical arms that enter into my room through all these various panels that I have fought for years to secure but they are ripped apart every time I leave.


America is a sick fucking country that appears to be going into a hell zone of fascist dictatorship that I wrote of for years and have been only tortured and attacked by hundreds of thousands of sick shit pig scum and filth from whorewood and congress.


It's never going to end. The shit running for president and those running up are just the same "evil"

I heard one who is considered a candidate saying that "my father always told me that you go to a dance and don't leave with another partner" in regard to comatose zombie from Hell with the greasy patches of hair covering his skull leader you all cling to because he's so easy to manipulate by the viciousness of the people who really are evil working to control him.

But to hear from them all constantly, i.e. Biden always does this, "my father told me" and the stupidity of middle aged men and women constantly using the same catch-phrases of insubordination to "big daddy' that Daddy told me and so this is wisdom I must adhere to--really stupid and sick 

Kamala does the same thing and only echoes the same phrase, "My mother always told me" and they are 50+ years old referring to what their dead parents told them in context that never happened, in a time that is not now, referring to stupid cliche dumb speeches that are irrelevant as they are all bs lies in essence.


I am now under "torture" wherever I live, discriminated non-stop by every single business especially in sick fuckAmerica, from the government agencies I phone to the bank I never chose but I had to switch to, which Trump let me know is a bank his son uses so the discrimination and non-stop lying is a constant and not an occasional attack. I can't earn a single penny in any way, nor pay for or receive any health care whatsoever. I spent 6 years in grad school and have been copiously shitting black stinking poison out daily for over 14 years while sick fuck scum pig apes from Whorewood torture me daily with political filth and shit who are openly cojoining for a fascist "one world fascist dictatorship" with both "sides" of the shit oreo set-up conjoined and all lying and full of shit constantly in their ever speech and legislative session. 

I''ve been writing these posts for over 14 years, both on Facebook and also to the shit filth who were teleporting me, screaming and crying to stop poisoning and raping the poison into my body. They received huge multi-million dollar businesses in Miami, and also in Phuket--all of the pig ape shit,from shit pig pitt to shitalina to Ice Cubepube and the rest--all have obtained mansions, houses in Phuket for their violence against me.


No one can give a fucking damn about me or the state of the country. 

Sleazy stupid sick selfish and rotten.

There is no use in writing these posts any longer.No one ever ever stops the and they just grow in size because of the lack of intelligence left in AMerican society.


As one of the people who was slightly more intellectual than the other pig apes who have attacked me once said, "Nature will fight back" and you fuckers are really building your plantation master-slave enclave luxury lives of the pig ape powerful on a decaying cesspool where nature will just destroy your pig ape land and lives into the Hell that you have and still are creating.

My tarot cards "told me" to stop writing posts and completely ignore the sick and deadly hate I am forced to try to deal with alone alone alone as they poison and beat and torture me and all receive multi-million dollar deals and lives out of it.

Now you fucking stupid pig apes have allowed more deregulation of environment and you stupid morons will pay for your ignorant stupidity and lack of any foresight into how sick and dangerously incompetent the shit crap I have been writing of for years really are--meaning the celebrities and politicians. This applies to each and every single one I have been writing of for all these years and it DOES NOT IMPLY ME AT ALL 

YOu fuckers will pay for having done nothing to stop this all these  years. You will pay with your lives probably, and not too long in the future. I truly wish this upon you all as you have done nothing but encourage a death fascist bigot hate society and your shit movies and crap political lectures pale in comparison to the shit you actually are as lack of humanity that you claim you represent.

----------

While I was at the front desk with the coughing at me Thai creep who smiles while all her partners are coughing and the children are being trained into fascist Nazism because they are promised that they won't have to clean for a living if they only imitate the fascist attacks upon me--and anyone else that is targeted. While I was gone, the white trash creep--20-something with his skanky-looking extremely pacified Thai prostitute-for-the-week on his arm went into my room and sprayed grease on my throw pillows that I have made by hand.'this creep is an ugly white pig from some EUropigape country, who like all the rest of the shit, can't stand to see me make my own clothing (I made all the pillows by hand, every stich laboriously by hand) so they spray all with a stinking grease--and it's all over my room. THe pig apes go off laughing, all the white trash shit getting free rent, free food and whatever else, the Thai prostituted creesp getting the sensation of not being victim of opporession but now, like all the Jews all theBlacks and all the Latinos of America and the poor whites, glorified in becoming like the abuser so they relish the violence and hate they deflect onto me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...