Monday, July 22, 2024

Terrorist mutilation report & asssault

 I detoxed a huge rock-solid chunk of black poison embedded into the huge left-side "shelf" sticking out of my back from the decades of poisoning that has been cemented by solidifying agents also poured into my food and injected into my body (for all the years of your Oscar-winning celebrities and politicians being promoted into President and replacing "the rapist Jew" Weinstein.

--------

The poison coming out felt like layers of granite sliding off the interior of the huge, solidified chunk that also had loose black liquid poison at the core of the layers of the embedded "tube" of the total enmeshed layers of "tubes" interlaced throughout my back.

today, I fell asleep before being able to put the packed and inaccessible layers of gloves, socks and various other items I pull on my hands to block any knives that are always used to slice into my cuticles. They did it again, cutting into the areas of my cuticles that are so far pulled back from the nail that the shape of the nail and surrounding skin is unrecognizable in shape--huge, distorted. Cuticles cut so deeply out that nothing grows. Nails grow back in slivers , etc.

The German man who advertised his future enslavement incentive at me, as being very "rich" whatever that means---is obviously buying out the easily bought Brooklyn Mafia which includes the "Jewish" actor whose movie, which I should not have trusted, was about Auschwitz and survivors dealing with SS guards in semi-collaboration. Ostensibly for survival and all very "innocent" on the part of the Jewish man dictating his story to an Australian blonde woman who did not take notes but rewrote the story, which the Jewish victim, in the movie at least, claimed he did not read carefully through because it was "too painful" which can be translated into censorship and cutting out any incriminating revelations about Jewish Nazi inclusion with death camp maneuvers. 

The actor, very famous with the group of directors and actors who have brutalized, to use a very soft term for the attempted murder and endless near-death torture and poisoning I continue to detox from while they continue to have my body mutilated as often as possible every day and night with torture and hate skits and rape

the German who plays the SS has been violently raping me. He calls me "bitch" after raping me. I am put into a drugged up technological sense of irrepressible ecstasy while he is raping and slaping my face and calling me bitch. This is being shown through their Dark Web channels and there are rows of chairs of pig apes watching on as they smile because I defended myself against their racist comments and antisemitic maneuvers and remarks, disguised only barely by just stupid and sick "pulling out of thin air' indictments against me to justify not using outright Nazi language. The German uses this language but not as awful as the actual 3rd Reich because there are Jewish Nazis in the audience so he only uses the usual hate terms for women not supplying men, if the women are minorities, with instant humiliation sexual abuse access so if they resist they are "bitches".

As I wrote in another post today, women who are vying for Federal Judicial appointments at the Senate Hearings in front of the very white supremacist Senators, who deny that they are "racist" (one is married to an Asian Woman, I mean, he's not in the Senate Hearings but he's their lower-ranking, just below the fascist dictator leader but has an "asian" wife so he's obviously "not racist" ha ha.

Yelling that the brown and black women are an outrage, incompetent and I truly believe the women were all instructed to repeat the same answer as they all gave the same answer almost in unison, but individually that they had no idea what the 2nd Amendment was about because they had not personally dealt with that issue in their years of presiding as judges at lower levels of the judicial system. I believe they were instructed to appear more incompetent so as to not threaten white supremacy. All in order to appear non-threatening so as to be installed, or some of them at least, into these key Federal Judge positions. Otherwise, any serious knowledge that makes these woman marginally on par with the Senators grilling them would be an affront to their racism and thusly they all were instructed in what to say and do. It is classic minion performative instruction-based self-diminishment.

If these same women were in my position they would be raped as I have been endlessly by a succession of shit and dirty white trash pig ape scumbags, particularly out of Europigapeland, who all act and say and do the same things as one another, like the minority minions do as well. They would rape and call the women "bitches" and if the women attempted to defend themselves, they would be slapped beaten mutilated and poisoned beyond recognition. As I have been.

IF they DID succumb and cede any sense of independent self-assertion, they would then be poisoned and forced to be a "partner" with a white trash bigot who would cheat on her, insult her at odd times or more frequently. He would be handed promotions as the woman might get her goal of becoming a Federal Judge but on condition that she get poisoned, drugged and made to look incompetent in comparison to white trash bigot culture. I suggest that Kamala Harris is one such example of this.

--------

As for myself, the German has been sticking his penis in me at any moment he can, because I react in the utter sickness and exhaustion of FOURTEEN YEARS of this ongoing EVERY SINGLE DAY with me fighting not only for my life but for fascist Nazism to not take control over the United States. The more I fight, the more people get invited to join into raping and abusing me so there is a non-stop, never-ending circuit of repeat and constant rapists trying to demean, abuse me "silly" into accepting that low standard of the quality of any and all relationships.

For this reason, they stole my cat, which was my one family member I could trust left. They have had me raped by men who were poisoning me to death for over 14 years while pumping the poison into my body as deeply as possible.

The Senators grilling with venomous hate all the black and brown women have joined in with the murder and rape of me, fully awarding all who venture into this capital situation with undo money and Oscars and awards. They are working indirectly with a notorious Mafia organization (i.e. The Gotti Family now fully immersed in this situation along with Scorsese and DeNiro/Pesce combo and more and more are there, in particular out of Europigapeland out of fascist Italian and French backgrounds and now a Nazi-themed rapist who has carte blanche to constantly  rape and abuse me. The goal is to force me to move someplace with some hateful nasty abuser murderous bigot so he and his wife and children and family of Nazis and bigots can be handed a huge award of profit, the Nazi pig ape Mafia cartel of shit-whorewood scum and filth and stupidity will likewise be handed this huge "empire" as I am now the endless target of sleazy, sick and disgusting creeps in a long never-ending line.

That extends to Trump, a most foul person who I never want to help be put into any power position ever.

I fight alone as usual. The endless greed and stupid sleaze of the members of this hate organization extend to discrediting me so that my endless years of writing every day about the sickness of this group goes unmet because my ranting and hacked writings in no way seems to echo the posturings and poseur behaviors of the plastic surgery scumbags you all cheer on as the endless rotation of Oscar-award winning losers as human beings. 

The life-fuck operators continue unhindered by any such thing as law or ethics or morality. The debacle of the Democrat Party is now so obvious and yet I remain being tortured for having fought to stop this group and this sort of situation which continues to unravel the fabric of The United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...