Monday, September 23, 2024

More teleportation slow murder death by torture and abuse and poisoning with me trying yet again to kill another sleazy filth parasitic cockroach who has clung onto attacking me for his sleazy dirty "career" but mostly they all get a sense of power out of this plus the money and endless awards. Me screaming as I h ave been doing now for over 3 years every single day tryin to kill the fucking whore apes. They laugh, it's fun for them after 15 years and no one ever stopping this for even one single day.//I did a system reset on this computer a few hours ago, already it's hacked so badly that it's in the impossibility range for writing and thinking clearly. . Every day the same life-sucking poison of this group of what I now associate with cockroach leeches and parasites continue this assault. I write cockroaches because this group infested my home with them. I observed the nature of these little monsters for quite a while. I finally had to submit to self-preservation and use poisons to kill them off. But I observed the cocky parasitic nature of roaches and their behavior is akin to "entitlement". If you "give an inch they will take a mile". They are as sleazy and slimy as ugly prostitutalina and all the dirty filthy whore men who rush to rape and torture me. The senators the representatives from Congress. The women who want to compete in the "Man's" world all with the blondish features of the 4th Reich viciously threatening my life for saying no while they spout endless "feminist" cliches they learned to repeat by their coaches (famous "Democrats" are in this list). //But, regardless, pig apes is also synonymous. Today I am looking up the commemoration of Norma Marder, a childhood influence for both evil and positive creative and intellectual inspiration. To compare the stupidity and ugliness of shit like prostitutalina who no one, not a single person will ever pry off me as this ugly sick meaningless dirty lying prostituted scumbag whore is vying for an Oscar just as sick and dirty pig pitt the piece of shit is as well--. The movie this dirty sick creep, meaningless and stupid in the most basic sense but conniving and with all the influence of plastic surgery and money and money and Nazi KKK lynch mob backing and the portal to the highly influential English Crown (Ltd/Inc) no one will pry her off me because they are all so greedy and short-sighted that the money and media exposure far outweighs any other consideration such as humanity decency their oaths of office, for example. The future of the United States, they only believe that there will be a fascist Nazi dictatorship and they are ALL working for this aim so they keep on allowing that stupid ugly piece of prostituted sick shit to allow dirty vile rape Nazi bigots into America if they can further influence the outcome of elections. THey have put fascism and black Nazis on the map of the collective conscious of America and the world. Their greed and sickness is insatiable and they are constantly being showered with applause for having done so. If there were any sane and reasonable leadership in America this would never have happened. //

 I can't describe, after 15 years of telling the same sick ugly whore pieces of shit that I can't stand them, their movies, them, anything about them, that I hope they die, trying to kill them at any possibility when they are near me if I can find a chair to smash their heads in with or a knife I surely will try to kill them in teleportation--as this would be "no evidence" but of course the death squad system is still the one and only force they rely on as a "justice system". In other words, as a corollary to Trumpism, the justice is only what they can get away with using their covert death squad units for "justice" otherwise they use the courts and that, too, is rigged constantly in their favor.


But it is so far beyond detestation and disgust and revulsion for having to be forced to be abused by this group of disgusting shit, ugly prostitutalina who has glowed with titillation at having me beaten poisoned my body is so degenerated from poisoning it's nearly paralyzed it's b roken down from nightly insertions of sewage water into my bladder poison non-stop for years and years as they mock and laugh at how I am not in a glamorous state as they are--

as they keep coming out with the ideas I wrote and wrote and wrote because I always tried to have a career in the arts

anda this group of sick stupid fucking shit are not the ones who stopped me, but the slick and greasy senators like Kennedy Graham Cruz the Clintons the Obamas (in particular, how hateful they are and nasty and dirty and sleazy and what liars they are, how well the perform for the public as well)

and it's really their fault, but before those pig ape scumbags had access to profiting off this contract out on me, it was a world of exploitative scumbag pig apes cockroaches who have done the same thing---but not clutching onto abusing me for decades and decades--but there are many who would if given the chance.


TO JUST GET THEM THE FUCK OFF ME GODDAMN CAN THIS EVER BE STOPPED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...