Monday, September 23, 2024

More teleportation slow murder death by torture and abuse and poisoning with me trying yet again to kill another sleazy filth parasitic cockroach who has clung onto attacking me for his sleazy dirty "career" but mostly they all get a sense of power out of this plus the money and endless awards. Me screaming as I h ave been doing now for over 3 years every single day tryin to kill the fucking whore apes. They laugh, it's fun for them after 15 years and no one ever stopping this for even one single day.//I did a system reset on this computer a few hours ago, already it's hacked so badly that it's in the impossibility range for writing and thinking clearly. . Every day the same life-sucking poison of this group of what I now associate with cockroach leeches and parasites continue this assault. I write cockroaches because this group infested my home with them. I observed the nature of these little monsters for quite a while. I finally had to submit to self-preservation and use poisons to kill them off. But I observed the cocky parasitic nature of roaches and their behavior is akin to "entitlement". If you "give an inch they will take a mile". They are as sleazy and slimy as ugly prostitutalina and all the dirty filthy whore men who rush to rape and torture me. The senators the representatives from Congress. The women who want to compete in the "Man's" world all with the blondish features of the 4th Reich viciously threatening my life for saying no while they spout endless "feminist" cliches they learned to repeat by their coaches (famous "Democrats" are in this list). //But, regardless, pig apes is also synonymous. Today I am looking up the commemoration of Norma Marder, a childhood influence for both evil and positive creative and intellectual inspiration. To compare the stupidity and ugliness of shit like prostitutalina who no one, not a single person will ever pry off me as this ugly sick meaningless dirty lying prostituted scumbag whore is vying for an Oscar just as sick and dirty pig pitt the piece of shit is as well--. The movie this dirty sick creep, meaningless and stupid in the most basic sense but conniving and with all the influence of plastic surgery and money and money and Nazi KKK lynch mob backing and the portal to the highly influential English Crown (Ltd/Inc) no one will pry her off me because they are all so greedy and short-sighted that the money and media exposure far outweighs any other consideration such as humanity decency their oaths of office, for example. The future of the United States, they only believe that there will be a fascist Nazi dictatorship and they are ALL working for this aim so they keep on allowing that stupid ugly piece of prostituted sick shit to allow dirty vile rape Nazi bigots into America if they can further influence the outcome of elections. THey have put fascism and black Nazis on the map of the collective conscious of America and the world. Their greed and sickness is insatiable and they are constantly being showered with applause for having done so. If there were any sane and reasonable leadership in America this would never have happened. //

 I can't describe, after 15 years of telling the same sick ugly whore pieces of shit that I can't stand them, their movies, them, anything about them, that I hope they die, trying to kill them at any possibility when they are near me if I can find a chair to smash their heads in with or a knife I surely will try to kill them in teleportation--as this would be "no evidence" but of course the death squad system is still the one and only force they rely on as a "justice system". In other words, as a corollary to Trumpism, the justice is only what they can get away with using their covert death squad units for "justice" otherwise they use the courts and that, too, is rigged constantly in their favor.


But it is so far beyond detestation and disgust and revulsion for having to be forced to be abused by this group of disgusting shit, ugly prostitutalina who has glowed with titillation at having me beaten poisoned my body is so degenerated from poisoning it's nearly paralyzed it's b roken down from nightly insertions of sewage water into my bladder poison non-stop for years and years as they mock and laugh at how I am not in a glamorous state as they are--

as they keep coming out with the ideas I wrote and wrote and wrote because I always tried to have a career in the arts

anda this group of sick stupid fucking shit are not the ones who stopped me, but the slick and greasy senators like Kennedy Graham Cruz the Clintons the Obamas (in particular, how hateful they are and nasty and dirty and sleazy and what liars they are, how well the perform for the public as well)

and it's really their fault, but before those pig ape scumbags had access to profiting off this contract out on me, it was a world of exploitative scumbag pig apes cockroaches who have done the same thing---but not clutching onto abusing me for decades and decades--but there are many who would if given the chance.


TO JUST GET THEM THE FUCK OFF ME GODDAMN CAN THIS EVER BE STOPPED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terrorist property destruction. A brand new humidifier, which I bought to replace the last broken humidifier, was broken today while I was out of my room. They also put another virus or malware on my laptop so I can't use any speakers and one of the USB ports doesn't work at all. All operates, mostly, after doing a reset function (2-4 hours) any usage of the internet brings back, instantly, all the malware. Within about 5-10 minutes the laptop is hacked and blocked. I have turned the laptop and router off more than 20 times since 2 pm to try to restablish the wifi connection. The router lights are all on, it is being turned off remotely but the system shows it's "on". These are multimillionaires and wealthy people just making money off my ideas and then destroying all I have barely managed to scrape up for living to tortrure me for not giving them my entire life and everything as they fuck abuse and poison and mutilate because they can't stand to see me compete or have anything. Compounded by all and every political entity and all of society. Almost, 98%. Well, screw you all anyway. My motto. This is disgusting that it's never stopped. I'm still being assaulted for saying no to being this hate crime object who passively accepts my life destroyed so expletives can make sure I have nothing and they steal all I create so they can claim it as their idea while they poison mutilate and attack me then demand to know why this is "wrong" as they ask this constantly and for over 15 years as I scream in rage after repeating the obvious for the past 15 years every single day. I watch the destruction of the USA from climate change but I feel that it's the evil and sickness of the power structure I am surrounded by, unwillingly, who have made "top" tier of the lowest denominator common bottom for being as low as possible but posturing otherwise and claiming the exact opposite. The destruction will continue and who will blame whom or what if everyone agrees to this system of hate? The hate has a consequence and it is showing now in the form of climate change. The dumb blindness of greedy consumption is the same driving force of these leeches I can'at pry off me who just accumulate to suck my life out of me demanding that I claim that they are "great" and that there is nothing "wrong" with this and the "problem is you" they sneer in contemptuous glee as they are smug and disgusting. Everyone has stolen an idea form me and made a movie out of it who asks this question constantly while they have not only not paid me but were intentionally murdering me to stop anything original from being presented in any viable form unless it's a part of the compliance to Nazism and white supremacy league. So, the hate they truly imbibe is a rebounding effect. There is more to come. And they still can't even stop after 15 years of non-stop prizes they never obtained until they tortured me for the sake of t his contract. They can't even stop or they can't get the millions of dollars in funding and the fast track to every top promotion. //I remain having to clean literally constantly so as to remove the embedded goo and filth and muck and debris and my clothing there is a huge pile of stinking clothing sprayed with foul stinking putridity that I have to clean--brand new clothing, clothing I have made by hand--stinking like rotten meat substance--all day cleaning up their filth and stink and writing posts for years. I am assaulted by politicians and news anchors who are supposed to abide by law and report facts and expose corruption and not allow it to happen. They glare and demand to know why I am not doing what they want--which is to just allow them to poison me to death and rape the poison into my body as they steal ideas and fuck and abuse and discard me with contempt afterwatrds passing me off to the next fuck whore ape with his skank whore girlfriend/wife/daughter (all intermixed they are pedophiles, most of them at heart and mostly woman-hating on all sides).//But if they "love" any women it's going to be the most sinister Nazi adherents, whatever color they are it doesn't even matter any longer but mostly it is a male-white supremacy dominated culture. That I have only done my best and competed and won and was healthy and athletic and wanted to have my chance and could achieve and out-perform some of t hem, the men are affronted and ready for slaughter rape and mutilation and murder and the women as well--it's mostly blonde culture but the minorities are some of the most fervent of the attackers as proxies. //I write of this every day, it goes on every day. When I write these motoffs I am mocked by people making shows and movies about freedom and democracy and all that "jazz". It's meant for white males and their adjoining woman-folk who can have some power only if they help the men to push people like me "down". They get promoted. Little do they understand that the ultimate goal is to revert culture back to the time when women were barefoot and pregnant happy cooking and being beaten with no domestic violence support teams and you know, the old school that they are trying to reinstall like a hard drive into the consciousness of the "modern" society. The icons are happily selling off female feminism and the fight for violence against women not to be dealt towards them. They so happily redivert the hate of their nasty men onto me as often as possible. This substitution is working the men are enthralled as they hug their nasty "bitch" women even more lovingly after they vent their vicious hate upon me.

Terrorist proxies didn't actually "break" the humidifier, they are blocking the signal because it operates just a bit on a rem...