Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Terrorist Nazi Mafia stink filth report: the foul and filthy Nazi Mafia pig ape scum ordered their hate-filled nasty minions to smear a filthy vile substance on my freshly cleaned bedsheets while I was out being attacked in banks (money ripped off by the exchange rate being literally altered by the ATM machine, which was individually hakced) and having to deposit money for rent at a bank, waiting nearly 1 hour while people who, as always when I go to depositt rent, approach me taking their cameras out and filming me, right in front of me as I am doing other things in my backpack--literally aiming their cameras at me in the bank, keeping me waiting as long conversations take place between terror agents sitting in front of the very willing bank employees who sit for over 30 minutes, ostensibly opening new bank accounts and asking questions--30 minutes per window, and people who had just walked in being welcomed to the windows after I have already been waiting for 45 minutes--the "numbers" generated are freshly created and have never been used before, each one requiring 15-20 minutes to get their money, etc. //Returning to this stinking filth mess, my clothing ripped and stained, the bed linens I just cleaned 2 days ago with foul permanently stiinking odors so I have to bleach and hand wash again--they broke the washing machine the landlord included years ago so it doesn't do anything but fill up and then drain--obviously with no money I can't buy my own, etc. So II have to hand wash and the mess is everywhere, from years of spraying filth and daily lspraying and debris and gunk and filth and sticky brown goo everywhere. I am so exhausted from the poison filth they put in my body that it's nearly impossible for me to clean the basics and I am only able to just endlessly stand straight and wash endless buckets of stinking putrid-stench clothing every day they spray my clothing. //The assault in teleportation continues along exploitation and sexual abuse and humilliation and dehumanization. Fully supported by all the filth of Congress and society as far as I can tell. Filthy, they/you all are, not me.

 "Gil Scott-Heron--Whitey On the Moon (Official Video)". Ace Records. August 19, 2014.



------------------------

"Tina Turner--Acid Queen (Tommy) (1975)". --VOS Music Rotterdam. February 27, 2019.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...