Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Terrorist Nazi Mafia stink filth report: the foul and filthy Nazi Mafia pig ape scum ordered their hate-filled nasty minions to smear a filthy vile substance on my freshly cleaned bedsheets while I was out being attacked in banks (money ripped off by the exchange rate being literally altered by the ATM machine, which was individually hakced) and having to deposit money for rent at a bank, waiting nearly 1 hour while people who, as always when I go to depositt rent, approach me taking their cameras out and filming me, right in front of me as I am doing other things in my backpack--literally aiming their cameras at me in the bank, keeping me waiting as long conversations take place between terror agents sitting in front of the very willing bank employees who sit for over 30 minutes, ostensibly opening new bank accounts and asking questions--30 minutes per window, and people who had just walked in being welcomed to the windows after I have already been waiting for 45 minutes--the "numbers" generated are freshly created and have never been used before, each one requiring 15-20 minutes to get their money, etc. //Returning to this stinking filth mess, my clothing ripped and stained, the bed linens I just cleaned 2 days ago with foul permanently stiinking odors so I have to bleach and hand wash again--they broke the washing machine the landlord included years ago so it doesn't do anything but fill up and then drain--obviously with no money I can't buy my own, etc. So II have to hand wash and the mess is everywhere, from years of spraying filth and daily lspraying and debris and gunk and filth and sticky brown goo everywhere. I am so exhausted from the poison filth they put in my body that it's nearly impossible for me to clean the basics and I am only able to just endlessly stand straight and wash endless buckets of stinking putrid-stench clothing every day they spray my clothing. //The assault in teleportation continues along exploitation and sexual abuse and humilliation and dehumanization. Fully supported by all the filth of Congress and society as far as I can tell. Filthy, they/you all are, not me.

 "Gil Scott-Heron--Whitey On the Moon (Official Video)". Ace Records. August 19, 2014.



------------------------

"Tina Turner--Acid Queen (Tommy) (1975)". --VOS Music Rotterdam. February 27, 2019.





No comments:

Post a Comment

They never stop torturing me to death poisoning raping and abusing and still no one will stop this so it's goddamn over for me to live in peace with compensation for these crimes and destruction of my body and life: I still can't really believe that after 16 years of top leaders in every domain of American society (i.e. entertainment politics congress and their trickle-down agencies) know about this torture of me and fully go along either silently for their "career" all promising the most ethical of their extraction of all they can drain out alongside their "friends". I was accosted today probably by elton john but maybe some jerk-off scum from the movie 24 hour party people. I could "blame" myself for watching any movie or tv show while sitting in such illness dying from poisoning inert unable to read focus or concentrate as this team of shit abuses me the second I wake up after teleporting me to rape abuse death skits homelessness and abuse humiliation skits where I perform actions like sleazy ugly sick sex or just repeating sentences under hypnosis as the scum apes gloat in glory that they got more awards for forcing under sleep torture drugging abuse trauma conditions me to repeat sentences in the second upon being put into "consciousness" in a teleported, deep sleep unconscious state. All of them repeating formulas and the "programming" they all gloat about being able to enact. Unfortunately their creativity in devising any original plot for any movie and only requiring scripts and templates to fill in what others create for them is the best they can achieve, apparently so they traumatize me to obtain ideas. But being called dog shit today while watching 24 hour party people because it was about punk culture but of course, preformed by more nazi actors as usual all that was alternative killed off (including the real-life hero Tony WIlson dying without the correct cancer treatment from the NHS in England --he was denied cancer therapy and died it was murder and he was too alternative--this I saw in a little documentary. But the person already knew the script and one person who has been involved in hacking his f-ing shiite into my every cable tv show and youtube vid for many years and partnering with the English person who originated this theft of my ideas--and this sleazy creep played a minor role in the movie but reworded the title of videos that he was a huge part of the film--not he is nowhere mentioned except in a few shots which were minimal. And this moment as usual his name is blank my brain is attacked while I sit here---

  I had to look his name up, Simon Pegg and I would have to rename it pigg of course (immature defense mechanism from years of his hacking h...