Wednesday, September 4, 2024

"One small step for scumbags, one giant leap for loveless rapist pedophile bigot abusers" the teleportation "sex" enforcement of men who the target loathes but responds to with utter "love" while the brain and body are not just "suffused" with drugs and poison and hormones of stress, in my case perpetually for over 15 years, but illness from poisoning, and torture and mutilation and abuse.

"Tina Turner--Acid Queen (Tommy) (1975)".



 "Gil Scott-Heron--Whitey On the Moon".





Once more, I fought the German last night saying NO and "die and go to hell" and that I can't stand him, as he forced himself on me when I was so exhausted from the 2 months of torture from banking block to my finances to the rape and beatings and abuse to the years of non-stop poisoning and torture and abuse and hate every single moment this group of fucking shit can do it they do.

I responded in a sudden rush of passion because my brain is under a compartmentalized brain-alteration inflicting my sexual areas of brain function to the EXTREME and I mean the utmost passion possible as if in deep throes of love and desire for hateful fuckers slapping my face and calling me bitch. Shit bitches that they are, prostitutalina is the main proponent with the filth of the "feminist" Clinton, Pelosi and the United Nations' Womens' whatever they call it--the speaker for Women's rights but the most anti-Semitic rape enabler who ousted Weinstein in order for Nazi rape culture to inflict much more serious harm to the targets than the mere groping and demeaning insults of Weinstein. This is mutilation torture rape and all is exonerated by the shit of Congress-Whorewood and I only get death threats and abuse from the members of this phallo-centric rape murder Inc. operation called "Congress". They actually resemble a Frat Party on a drunken orgy stripper night with yelling insults and nasty commentary but in their case, it's like Hillary, shouting as violently as possible at me that they will have me killed, that their 'system" is beloved throughout America and they are proud of it. 


So, I responded in a deep exhausted in-pain sleep state, fighting to protect my already completely damaged body parts (fingers mangled no nails grow any longer the cuticles have been literally cut out of the fingers, and etc, on down my body are scars and blemishes constructed in this demoralization and destruction campaign, which ugly prostitutalina has organized with jeering hate aimed at me by the endless line-up of sick shit from your favorite wonderful tv shows and movies and Congressional promises to relieve everyone of their most ardent hate targets (me, it appears to be the worst from all angles--although my policy throughout my life has been to "love" humanity I see this has been a huge mistake as that is misconstrued as feeding frenzy target practice of susceptibility.


So, I reacted in this most passionate way after about 2 hours of him harassing me while I was putting everything away from hours and hours of fighting the attacks and the blocks and obtaining my money and etc. In a near dazed comatose state, he began his sexual assault and I have been freezing and not reacting but suddenly a surge of t his ARTIFICIALLLY-INDUCED energy came over me as I reacted in a frenzied daze of reaction.

I could see him smiling and looking behind me at a distance so the filth fuck crew of ugly prostitutalina, shit pig pitt, Roman Polanski has a lot riding on putting Nazis in power so he can return to Whorewood or whatever, he's absolutely on the side of me being abused, enslaved and tortured by the Germans for his promotion. It's an all-too familiar set-up for me while I fight with my might and fury I am still teleported to sick creeps and I can't stop reacting while in that state.

The line-up of shit sitting behind me watching on chairs must be immense. The whore German has no compunction in performing acts of sexual violence and depravity while I respond as if I am agreeing with it. My body is put into an excruciatingly implacable sexual desire as he manipulates every single thing possible, a truly well-trained parasitic user but the group of the shit are the same parasitic quality so they are all fully in line.

I do NOT like this fucker, I am NOT attracted to him, his sleazy nasty abuse Nazi sexuality nor his fucking blathering bullshit that he spews about Nazis and his orgy Nazi friends coming to gang rape me and the shit of Whorewood currently, for the 15th year in a row, being applauded by shit like Hillary Clinton who has partaken of this contract so her tv shows and Broadway stints are cheered on by the death squad minions who are all part of this global profit-sharing enterprise.

The giant leap is that all of these sleazy sexual objectifying scumbags are as loveless as a porto-potty, and they resemble this in the spiritual muck that they inhabit and which they order their equally filthy loveless minions to pour into my body and home as often as possible. The spiritual manifesting into the filthy muck that they truly are on a spiritual level. 

The giant leap is that loveless scumbags can abuse women who don't comply with Nazi white supremacy, enforced with brutal violence by the criminal mafia organization(s) --and the media so enforces organized crime all the minority minions strive to emulate wearing Gucci and Italian clothing as symbol of affiliation with the "Italian-American" mafia.

Thusly, the loveless porn purveyors are now being equipped with such disgusting rape technology that it's like a holiday in hell for them to vent their hate for women "like me" who can compete, and must be sexually abused

and the theme from stupid ugly dirty prositutalina has been that I am a stupid bitch I am a whorew and she is the most beautiful and elegant and intelligent. The shit pig apes shout this at me with her sitting smug as through that vaginal portal they all obtain their promotions. They all rush to her for the deals and all literally do and say whatever they are instructed to say. The ugly stupid whore, I mean this 1000% percent as from the first day that ugly skank teleported me I told her I NEVER thought her beautiful, talented and always thought of her as a porn object, without any real emotion and vacant and nasty. Now, those terms are complimentary to what that sick filth ugly whore truly is. Without the endless facial reconstruction and the gastric bypass surgery she obviously has had, and had redone and redone and everything artificial, she would have the sagging jowls of her nasty Nazi father and the shrunken body of her mother by her age. Instead the millions and millions of dollars poured into her posturing bs with MY IDEAS stolen every single fucking yuear while I am poisoned and tortured


so the rape technology is not just for the enthusiasts of sexual violence, the men but the women who claim they are feminist but just have to make sure the opportunity is only intended for white supremacy and to augment that, as a prop, are a few token other minorities. Jews very far and in-between and then other races such as Native American or Alaskan, f**that they are never represented. Only the voting demographic is represented as I wrote in an earlier post, it's all about propagandizing for political votes on all sides.

--------

The giant leap of rape and loveless scumbags forcing victims to "love" them through drugging, torture and discrimination so they are desperate, open for mind control manipulation, false promises which this German sick fuck has been doing non-stop about how wealthy he is, and how much I can get (like nothing, just I could get German social benefits he told me, which, if you are being targeted that means deadly health care intending to kill you, and then other horrid situations so it really means nothing, and the same is even more true in America a most deadly country to be sure).

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...