Wednesday, September 4, 2024

"One small step for scumbags, one giant leap for loveless rapist pedophile bigot abusers" the teleportation "sex" enforcement of men who the target loathes but responds to with utter "love" while the brain and body are not just "suffused" with drugs and poison and hormones of stress, in my case perpetually for over 15 years, but illness from poisoning, and torture and mutilation and abuse.

"Tina Turner--Acid Queen (Tommy) (1975)".



 "Gil Scott-Heron--Whitey On the Moon".





Once more, I fought the German last night saying NO and "die and go to hell" and that I can't stand him, as he forced himself on me when I was so exhausted from the 2 months of torture from banking block to my finances to the rape and beatings and abuse to the years of non-stop poisoning and torture and abuse and hate every single moment this group of fucking shit can do it they do.

I responded in a sudden rush of passion because my brain is under a compartmentalized brain-alteration inflicting my sexual areas of brain function to the EXTREME and I mean the utmost passion possible as if in deep throes of love and desire for hateful fuckers slapping my face and calling me bitch. Shit bitches that they are, prostitutalina is the main proponent with the filth of the "feminist" Clinton, Pelosi and the United Nations' Womens' whatever they call it--the speaker for Women's rights but the most anti-Semitic rape enabler who ousted Weinstein in order for Nazi rape culture to inflict much more serious harm to the targets than the mere groping and demeaning insults of Weinstein. This is mutilation torture rape and all is exonerated by the shit of Congress-Whorewood and I only get death threats and abuse from the members of this phallo-centric rape murder Inc. operation called "Congress". They actually resemble a Frat Party on a drunken orgy stripper night with yelling insults and nasty commentary but in their case, it's like Hillary, shouting as violently as possible at me that they will have me killed, that their 'system" is beloved throughout America and they are proud of it. 


So, I responded in a deep exhausted in-pain sleep state, fighting to protect my already completely damaged body parts (fingers mangled no nails grow any longer the cuticles have been literally cut out of the fingers, and etc, on down my body are scars and blemishes constructed in this demoralization and destruction campaign, which ugly prostitutalina has organized with jeering hate aimed at me by the endless line-up of sick shit from your favorite wonderful tv shows and movies and Congressional promises to relieve everyone of their most ardent hate targets (me, it appears to be the worst from all angles--although my policy throughout my life has been to "love" humanity I see this has been a huge mistake as that is misconstrued as feeding frenzy target practice of susceptibility.


So, I reacted in this most passionate way after about 2 hours of him harassing me while I was putting everything away from hours and hours of fighting the attacks and the blocks and obtaining my money and etc. In a near dazed comatose state, he began his sexual assault and I have been freezing and not reacting but suddenly a surge of t his ARTIFICIALLLY-INDUCED energy came over me as I reacted in a frenzied daze of reaction.

I could see him smiling and looking behind me at a distance so the filth fuck crew of ugly prostitutalina, shit pig pitt, Roman Polanski has a lot riding on putting Nazis in power so he can return to Whorewood or whatever, he's absolutely on the side of me being abused, enslaved and tortured by the Germans for his promotion. It's an all-too familiar set-up for me while I fight with my might and fury I am still teleported to sick creeps and I can't stop reacting while in that state.

The line-up of shit sitting behind me watching on chairs must be immense. The whore German has no compunction in performing acts of sexual violence and depravity while I respond as if I am agreeing with it. My body is put into an excruciatingly implacable sexual desire as he manipulates every single thing possible, a truly well-trained parasitic user but the group of the shit are the same parasitic quality so they are all fully in line.

I do NOT like this fucker, I am NOT attracted to him, his sleazy nasty abuse Nazi sexuality nor his fucking blathering bullshit that he spews about Nazis and his orgy Nazi friends coming to gang rape me and the shit of Whorewood currently, for the 15th year in a row, being applauded by shit like Hillary Clinton who has partaken of this contract so her tv shows and Broadway stints are cheered on by the death squad minions who are all part of this global profit-sharing enterprise.

The giant leap is that all of these sleazy sexual objectifying scumbags are as loveless as a porto-potty, and they resemble this in the spiritual muck that they inhabit and which they order their equally filthy loveless minions to pour into my body and home as often as possible. The spiritual manifesting into the filthy muck that they truly are on a spiritual level. 

The giant leap is that loveless scumbags can abuse women who don't comply with Nazi white supremacy, enforced with brutal violence by the criminal mafia organization(s) --and the media so enforces organized crime all the minority minions strive to emulate wearing Gucci and Italian clothing as symbol of affiliation with the "Italian-American" mafia.

Thusly, the loveless porn purveyors are now being equipped with such disgusting rape technology that it's like a holiday in hell for them to vent their hate for women "like me" who can compete, and must be sexually abused

and the theme from stupid ugly dirty prositutalina has been that I am a stupid bitch I am a whorew and she is the most beautiful and elegant and intelligent. The shit pig apes shout this at me with her sitting smug as through that vaginal portal they all obtain their promotions. They all rush to her for the deals and all literally do and say whatever they are instructed to say. The ugly stupid whore, I mean this 1000% percent as from the first day that ugly skank teleported me I told her I NEVER thought her beautiful, talented and always thought of her as a porn object, without any real emotion and vacant and nasty. Now, those terms are complimentary to what that sick filth ugly whore truly is. Without the endless facial reconstruction and the gastric bypass surgery she obviously has had, and had redone and redone and everything artificial, she would have the sagging jowls of her nasty Nazi father and the shrunken body of her mother by her age. Instead the millions and millions of dollars poured into her posturing bs with MY IDEAS stolen every single fucking yuear while I am poisoned and tortured


so the rape technology is not just for the enthusiasts of sexual violence, the men but the women who claim they are feminist but just have to make sure the opportunity is only intended for white supremacy and to augment that, as a prop, are a few token other minorities. Jews very far and in-between and then other races such as Native American or Alaskan, f**that they are never represented. Only the voting demographic is represented as I wrote in an earlier post, it's all about propagandizing for political votes on all sides.

--------

The giant leap of rape and loveless scumbags forcing victims to "love" them through drugging, torture and discrimination so they are desperate, open for mind control manipulation, false promises which this German sick fuck has been doing non-stop about how wealthy he is, and how much I can get (like nothing, just I could get German social benefits he told me, which, if you are being targeted that means deadly health care intending to kill you, and then other horrid situations so it really means nothing, and the same is even more true in America a most deadly country to be sure).

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physically assaulted by the next low-hoe (like dyed blonde nazi j-lo the hoe latino skank rape enabling favorite her vicious nazi violence and support of all racism as long as "her group" gets to push someone else down into the lowest category, which all the minorities are striving to do to me as they get "elevated" for helping put waves of nazis into america. Nothing I say about how they are being used to create the utter destruction of FREEDOM to become anything in America is muted by their selfish greed and desperate clutching for their nasty dirty careers. Thus the country gets lost as this is the prevailing mentality mode throughout the country).//minority Jewish Nazi "model" scum just upon waking, early morning after being assaulted once more in deep sleep with homeless skits by the scum team which put trump and musk and nazis in power. //She's an AIPAC Jew who is connected to a scum out of Miami who is now an LA plant of Jewish Nazi support (i.e. friends with Bill Maher who assaulted, stole my ideas I had written repeating them verbatim the next day as he hacked his show until finally he's so pro-trump no one trusts him any longer on the "left" which I am only trying to avoid more nazis claiming to be anti-trump who are the most vicious in attacking me; almost outside of the nazis who are open and apparent but claiming they are not "racist" like ugly sick sleazy dumb arnold. This Jewish skank rushed at me hitting me and as usual I had to fight to get the next leech rushing violently at me from a black space of vision to get the filth off me. I had no choice as it was a direct assault before I had a chance to see what was coming at me. I had written about her partner because I was referencing his partnership with euro-trash nazis who are stallone scumbag italian and french shit who have overtaken america and south beach with their nazi mafia and how america has weakened the dollar so much the euro-trash can buy all real estate and wall street and indeed, whorewood completely out. That is what has happened since the EU merged and formed the Euro and the U.S. Dollar instantly was much weaker whereas it had been much stronger prior. This was part of the original Marshall plan to pay for the uptick of every Euro-A$$ to be wiped clean every day by U.S. tax dollars and then once their currency arrived they could take over. That was when the dirty ugly sleaze filth of ugly arrnold was put in power into politics in whorewood california influencing congress through whorewood out of dirty californication.//The latino dirty violent scumbag was so violently rushing at me last evening that finally I gave him a tarot reading upon his fithy request because of non-stop fighting for years on a non-stop basis and his ugly sleazy dirty hate filth was so disgusting to deal with. His putrid bad energy was so disgusting like some rabid immature child I just shut him up. I can't "read" without being authentic so I was a supportive as possible othewise I compromise my own integrity. I urged him into his humanity from the power domination kill swtich that is never turned off by dirty gavin scumbag creepo old boy scum the governor he never stops the nazi AI switch generating this torture machine which has generated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in campaign funding for his lying scum crap political career post when the ape finally is finished with plundering through his goons everything possible. As rape-centered, racst with plantation goons like this latino sleazebag who while he was talking to me a flying cockroach flew into my room (it never happens) his spiritual ugly malaise was so strong this is a black magick spiritual cesspool of hate and vicious power-grabbing. The racism imposed on him got him to grab my breasts with hate after I gave this tarot reading but his non-stop death threats and disgusting commentary was shut up. He gave me a salute with a warm smile after the reading but 10 minutes later he had already been primed by ugly stupid dirty arnold to negate every single positive thing about me, to steal as much as possible including all positive energy to drain me into death by non-stop hate abuse and insults. The push to create a compeltely oppressed jewish class ujpon which the nazi shit of this not blonde but "whiter" skin than me ugly dirty plastic skank is devoted to pushing me down so her nazi affiliation is proven. A true Modern Jewish AIPAC nazi who is working to let in all the ugly arnold shitnigger filth into israel sao they can get a penthouse maybe if they keep pushing for anothe genocide but they get exempted. //The latino is once more making his death threats ugly statements and the ugly shitalina whorewood group have sat back smug and delighted that once more another scumbag minority has --no not one, but every single day before the midterms they are getting black "'civil rights" yelling spittling house reps going into retirement so desperate to keep all the money and spotlight on his dirty corrupt prune-looking face. The plastic-coated model who is much younger and can't furrow her brow by any consternation is dumping her fear of being targeted or EXPOSED n her nazi jewish collusion so I wrote not about her, but the participation of her friend jason bin out of hollywood, formerly of south beach, who fully participated in the tommasino Buti Epstein Island cartel which included model shit like campbell of course out of England into pushing to put "other women" into rape stature while they get blown- up on the cover of ocean drive (however they only put her on the inside of the front page and a blonde model on the cover they could not ever put a black woman at that time) but her violence against me almost in front of stallone's club, at an italian restaurant where I had also been attacked by "I'm italian-american" mafia while selling cigars, innocently as many people had been able to do independenly on South Beach but the french and italian and english nazis have convinced their stupid dirty american nazi partners to stop all independent financial status from anybody unless they are under the control of their rotten American nazi puppets whom they control with their denigration mind control to get americans to hate america and only send money and power to every euro-nazi white trash they adore. The vicious violent grasping for survival and money and power which LA dominates with extreme racist undertones beneath the fake "woke" content and the endless nazi mafia movies depicting minorities as vicious and nasty (which has been fully absorbed into this creep latino who is a foul and really " evil" dirty black energy parasite really ugly and sick of course brought on after 16 years of non-stop torture to obtain this contract so worthless and meaningless filthy bigot shit can obtain a euro-sponsored stake in whoreood which america has sold off to euro-nazi control via ugly stupid dirty arnold shit-trash nigger filth and you all continue to worship that hulk of bullshit and muscle-bound ugly ape filth racism disguised by barely concealed nazism. Because that sleazy filth rapes his latino maid but they call it a mutual agreement does not mean he is "not a racist".