Sunday, September 29, 2024

Terrorist attack report: my home broken into which is 1000000% the usual for every second they can insert a mechanical arm (which is 24/7) and every time I leave the minions pour into my room to inflict filth, destruction and to break, steal and rob all I own in one way or another to make broken down all I own at least once for every object (spraying with stinking filth, every single object, at least one time per item). Today they broke a huge plastic water jug that was in the completely blocked pathway of this tiny cramped room---water was slowly eeking onto the paper material objects on that side of the room which I use as storage for things I need immediately as ALL drawers, cabinets and all that is enclosed is so filthy and stinking that I can't use them except to store items that I must clean mutliple times with bleach and still the stink remains no matter how many times they are cleaned. I can't use any drawer (utensils are sprayed with toxic filth in enclosed spaces, for example and dishes as well) and my room is packed with boxes-the cardboard ones across from my bed with a path about 2 feet in diameter which has paper glued to the floor with a plastic coating on top--which has been slashed multiple times with knives and box cutters or whatever--remaining in shreds, like all the floor covering which was pristine and clean now filthy, shredded every day they rip and tear something in my room--I cover all with plastic because of the putrid stench that coats all fabric on all furniture so they spray it with brown permanently staining goo which is grubby and foul and stains everything a brownish yellow. They broke the water jug so there was a huge gouge in the bottom side, slashed so water was dripping onto the paper material I use to block the door which I put in that area. It is the first time for that attack, and they usually continue the same exact attacks constantly for at least a few years and then add to each and every attack. They do this regardless of what I say, do or not say or do. It was happening from early childhood it has continued all my life I have never not lived with stinking filth attacks on my property and body--my entire life this has never been stopped and not a single person on the planet would or has ever even informed me of this filth group and their terrorism. //In addition, I wrote of the filthy father of dirty prostitutalina a favorite with the Nazi KKK KGB and every other pernicious organized criminal group in the world who has put Trump into power, told stupid dirty prositutalina to endlessly attack me so his filthy ugliness can endlessly be featured for his vile "opinion" in Breitbart and to remain "relevant". Most of the filthy creeps attacking me are past their "prime" and have to attack me to obtain a semblance of relevancy for their past-menopause careers (the men included). The younger like Taylor Swift is a slight exception as she's not in the old age category but nevertheless like the younger generations of mediocrity they rely on this contract and for some reason the public loves them because once the public is told what to "love" they obey as they are by now completely idiocracy trained to love all that is so fake and contrived in both politics and in the entertainment and media businesses. Brainwashed. But this rotten dirty creep came to assault me with shit pig pitt attacking me once I lost my temper after saying for about 2 hours to shut up finally and the 15 years of him profiting off his filthy vile daughter and shit pig pitt poisoning and torturing me with the objective of poisoning me to death and abusing me to death for his vile Nazi ideology to be expressed along with the endless movie deals with the other Mafia and Nazi directors who have also profited gone to the Oscars and etc (Mafia Nazi collaboration is all I have seen for all these years of Whorewood disintegration of any belief that this is "entertainment" or any kind of sophisticated intelligence or "class" or style or content in any way, whatsoever. I was assaulted because I had written of what a disgusting fake creep he and that spawn skank is/are, from the 15 years of this going on and on--he starred in a movie about a lynch mob out of Florida (Rosewood) and is fully incorporating black Nazis into the white supremacist fold with all the Oprahs and Obamas possible and their acolytes learning that joining into Nazism and antisemitism is a sure path to being elevated and getting "rich" instantly---ha ha. I didn't write it that succinctly as I had to develop my ideas and fight hacking interruptions constantly as I always do. He came yelling and threatening me physically for writing any negative thing about him and his filthy trash whore daughter--as I yelled back from the 15 years of torture rape poisoning which put that ugly dirty white trash garbage bag into more power--now starring in another movie with the "Italian-American" director who also has been behind this contract as well as the Scorsese team (they are all interlocked "buddies" and cohorts in crime and racist overtake and all the lies and deceptions they spew out constantly with pretentions of having elevated consciousness about life and philosophy--the bottom line and botttoms is all they care about, truly).

 I don't know what else they managed to break while I was out in the lobby--I was followed in the hallway by the lanky white creep (not sure if he's russian or Europigapeland--the same thing essentially although they all claim there is such a huge difference and there truly is not)

but, the onset of the German creep into this situation with the full applause from the 4th Reich trashalina crew, including her most disgusting mommy and daddy--the KKK and the English Crown and the United Nations putting this filthy dirty vile skank into this position of power which no one even questions and there is never any scrutiny--how corrupt and sick America truly is...)

and, so, the German creep is now re-instituting vile creeps opening their doors the second I walk past the door. He comes out of the two apartments on this floor which have been renovated purely for terrorist attacks. A series of creeps come out of these same apartments and of course there is the shit in the rooms on either side of me (above and below as well) but no one in the rooms really nearby. Since the German hater has come on board, this old situation of creeps opening their doors violently as I pass suddenly while the microchip implants in my body are jolted so I get a "shock" to my nervous system while they are almost slamming their doors open violently the second I pass--how imposing the surveillance tech is for the ape whore pigs being handed free rent for this kind of ape shit behavior-so touted as being "superior" by the low filth who have been put into power. Trust me, this is not defensive on my part using these seemingly "immature' and nasty words although my brain is absolutely under attack as is my keyboard so I can't access any higher level of intellectual verbal usage--the point being to discredit me. But these terms of pig ape and everything else that sounds so puerile on my part is really the reflection of their actual behavior and sickness and dirty filth that they project and truly are--pouring it out onto me only because they are instructed to do so. Just as the dumb consumers of the media culture are instructed "who" to love so they do it unconditionally just as they "hate" someone like me a target for any reason possible. They act like such stupid low dirty filth and crap but they are receiving so much remuneration for this sleazy dirty behavior. It's all I can do is use the actual verbal equivalency to describe in a most nasty way the nastiness that they all imbibe and transmit on a non-stop basis in every single thing they say and do.

----------------

Fighting physically after about 1-2 hours of this rotten old sick fart to shut up and go away as I finally began yelling it while he was insulting me--after years of this filthy dirty Nazi piece of crap having me poisoned raped his filthy stupid daughter stealing my ideas and being awarded for them year after fucking year--as well as the ideas that Pitt has stolen and parceled out to people like Tarantino then torturing me to obtaiin the funding then torturing me to obtain more ideas and then torturing me to obtain the awards and torturing me forever for every thing they have obtained since they were NOT winning awards until they began to torture and steal the award-winning ideas from ME (for the most part) that includes Blonde (but not that awful boring movie about Miami in moonlight whatever --but I did write about Miami and the homosexual scene and maybe a few words about Overtown but nevertheless...)

getting off point now, sort of but it's still relevant.

This rotten sleazy sick old man f(** kept going off because I wrote the actual reality of what sick shit they truly are, in my post on Faceboook yesterday regarding Rosewood and then I mentioned how disgusting it was to see this dirty creep actor and wrote about the years of his profiting off this racist plot and Nazi rising and KKK terror technological tyranny that he, personally has profited off for years and years (as well as a host of other white trashy performers who are supposedly "liberal" but in reality they are just more extremely racist white supremacist Nazis disguised by the black and other "minority" minion props they use as their co-stars and co-singing partners and their "activism" and etc-like the stupid ugly skank daughter of this filthy vile dirty ugly sick creep Voight--who starred in a movie Deliverance in which my FATHER was involved to a slight degree back in the 70's (my step-father, the English Lit professor) who was friends and creative writing allies with the author of Deliverance, James Dickey. I do not believe it is coincidence that this connection exists between my father being involved in a seminar in Atlanta as this movie Deliverance was out and famous and this actor, or the father of the English sick fuck Danny Moynihan who was murdering me and began this contract of stupid whores from the 4th Reich stealing my ideas--his wife is the daughter of the director of Deliverance. Connected to the English Royalty through being the Royal Painter--Moynihan's father was. A cheap and sleazy dirty "art dealer" he began stealing my ideas and selling them off and then having the ideas out in distribution--appearing in places like the Sundance festival where Robert Redford has also been involved in this terror contract for probably much longer than shit pig pitt and dirty stupid ugly prostitutalina.

I know I sound "immature' but I can't express it professionally in any literate way any longer because years of writing in calm and deliberate pace about them has resulted in NOTHING happening.

So many politicians are rushing to join into this contract, which obviously is hosted by the English Crown which obviously has great control over the United States not only in the entertainment and media but also in politics, so inextricably intertwined and as yet so not reported on by any agency.


Attacking me fascist style for writing about what a fucking piece of shit he and his filthy spawn are. Like Lindsey Graham had yelled at me after his death threats, his destruction of my home for saying "no" to being carted off to S. Carolina so his fascist Nazi MAGA 4th Reich bigot team can have more and more hegemony whereas my goal is for them to have less and less--so I am not supporting any of these pieces of hate and I fight to get them all off me as they force themselves on me every single day and for years, now going into nearly 2 decade of this whorwood group, and Moynihan began in 2008 back when I was in Miami and he has not stopped profiting off this in millions and millions of dollars and more empowerment for the English crown, the Nazi KKK leagues and every other fascist group on the planet aligned with this group.

-----------

So yelling that "you can't talk to me like that' this dirt bag scum whore ugly fuck old man began yelling at me as I kept saying \go away go away fuck off go away shut up for over 1 hour then 2 hours and finally yelling in immature style as I am writing now so it really sounds like 3rd grade but it's serious dirty fuck adolts out of Whorewood being promoted by the president of the  United States for this.


Yelling back that he's a fucking piece of sick shit and fighting and then fighting pig shit pit physically fighting this fucking dirty "duche bag" creep the rotten fuck father of stupid sick prostitutalina to sh ut the fuck off finally

they all do t his, they go on and on and on and on for hours and I can't ignore them screaming into my inner ear. There is no way to block it out and ignore it and the drugs they continuously insert inject and poison my food with make all barriers impossible as well.


As usual the government is only supporting them and this. As usual everyone watches doing nothing or it seems that way to me. They can't do it openly so it's still a disgusting situation that is detrimental to life on earth at this point. Still no one could give a fucking damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terrorist property destruction. A brand new humidifier, which I bought to replace the last broken humidifier, was broken today while I was out of my room. They also put another virus or malware on my laptop so I can't use any speakers and one of the USB ports doesn't work at all. All operates, mostly, after doing a reset function (2-4 hours) any usage of the internet brings back, instantly, all the malware. Within about 5-10 minutes the laptop is hacked and blocked. I have turned the laptop and router off more than 20 times since 2 pm to try to restablish the wifi connection. The router lights are all on, it is being turned off remotely but the system shows it's "on". These are multimillionaires and wealthy people just making money off my ideas and then destroying all I have barely managed to scrape up for living to tortrure me for not giving them my entire life and everything as they fuck abuse and poison and mutilate because they can't stand to see me compete or have anything. Compounded by all and every political entity and all of society. Almost, 98%. Well, screw you all anyway. My motto. This is disgusting that it's never stopped. I'm still being assaulted for saying no to being this hate crime object who passively accepts my life destroyed so expletives can make sure I have nothing and they steal all I create so they can claim it as their idea while they poison mutilate and attack me then demand to know why this is "wrong" as they ask this constantly and for over 15 years as I scream in rage after repeating the obvious for the past 15 years every single day. I watch the destruction of the USA from climate change but I feel that it's the evil and sickness of the power structure I am surrounded by, unwillingly, who have made "top" tier of the lowest denominator common bottom for being as low as possible but posturing otherwise and claiming the exact opposite. The destruction will continue and who will blame whom or what if everyone agrees to this system of hate? The hate has a consequence and it is showing now in the form of climate change. The dumb blindness of greedy consumption is the same driving force of these leeches I can'at pry off me who just accumulate to suck my life out of me demanding that I claim that they are "great" and that there is nothing "wrong" with this and the "problem is you" they sneer in contemptuous glee as they are smug and disgusting. Everyone has stolen an idea form me and made a movie out of it who asks this question constantly while they have not only not paid me but were intentionally murdering me to stop anything original from being presented in any viable form unless it's a part of the compliance to Nazism and white supremacy league. So, the hate they truly imbibe is a rebounding effect. There is more to come. And they still can't even stop after 15 years of non-stop prizes they never obtained until they tortured me for the sake of t his contract. They can't even stop or they can't get the millions of dollars in funding and the fast track to every top promotion. //I remain having to clean literally constantly so as to remove the embedded goo and filth and muck and debris and my clothing there is a huge pile of stinking clothing sprayed with foul stinking putridity that I have to clean--brand new clothing, clothing I have made by hand--stinking like rotten meat substance--all day cleaning up their filth and stink and writing posts for years. I am assaulted by politicians and news anchors who are supposed to abide by law and report facts and expose corruption and not allow it to happen. They glare and demand to know why I am not doing what they want--which is to just allow them to poison me to death and rape the poison into my body as they steal ideas and fuck and abuse and discard me with contempt afterwatrds passing me off to the next fuck whore ape with his skank whore girlfriend/wife/daughter (all intermixed they are pedophiles, most of them at heart and mostly woman-hating on all sides).//But if they "love" any women it's going to be the most sinister Nazi adherents, whatever color they are it doesn't even matter any longer but mostly it is a male-white supremacy dominated culture. That I have only done my best and competed and won and was healthy and athletic and wanted to have my chance and could achieve and out-perform some of t hem, the men are affronted and ready for slaughter rape and mutilation and murder and the women as well--it's mostly blonde culture but the minorities are some of the most fervent of the attackers as proxies. //I write of this every day, it goes on every day. When I write these motoffs I am mocked by people making shows and movies about freedom and democracy and all that "jazz". It's meant for white males and their adjoining woman-folk who can have some power only if they help the men to push people like me "down". They get promoted. Little do they understand that the ultimate goal is to revert culture back to the time when women were barefoot and pregnant happy cooking and being beaten with no domestic violence support teams and you know, the old school that they are trying to reinstall like a hard drive into the consciousness of the "modern" society. The icons are happily selling off female feminism and the fight for violence against women not to be dealt towards them. They so happily redivert the hate of their nasty men onto me as often as possible. This substitution is working the men are enthralled as they hug their nasty "bitch" women even more lovingly after they vent their vicious hate upon me.

Terrorist proxies didn't actually "break" the humidifier, they are blocking the signal because it operates just a bit on a rem...