Saturday, September 28, 2024

Terrorist mutilation report: because the German rapist who is being handed me so he can influence all the blacks, Jews and white trash supremacists to be as violent, sleazy, rapist, thieving and every kind of ethical concern obliterated, Nazi style, while claiming with pig snout in air that the pig ape is "superior", it forced itself on me as usual alongside Baryishnikov, the violent rapist abuser lying (I believe KGB agent, but no one is concerned about that any longer, the "Cold War" is over, ha ha he's a dancer and always talking about escaping a dictatorship in his "brave" jumping ship while on a comfortable ballet tour landing in the media spotlight instantly for his "defection" ever since a celebrity and never stalked or attacked or any of the ramifications for a real whistleblower or defector faced with the reaction of the real KGB). But no one cares, they just continue to worship celebrity and all the manifestations of the infestation of mental rot associated with delusional grandeur.//The German who has been violently raping and abusing me constantly for over 2 months, with full cheers from all the activist blacks, the Jews have been absent for some reason they remain as always silent but whenever possible they come out of hiding to viciously attack me in front of the Nazis. Then, while exercising they forced their "help" upon me which is only about themselves obtaining a "control" factor using this tech to influence a person and using violence if I don't "obey" their "help" which has proven usually to not help as much as harm me. Screaming in this silent voice-to-skull hell technology to get off me to Baryshnikov for something like 2 years, the German has brought him back. I exercised after many days of sickness and detox, and the German told me to hold positions for a long time, allowing the stretch to be very deep. It felt great at the moment, but my muscular system operates in an extremely slow fashion so it has taken about 20 hours for the pain to become apparent.//Yesterday, after this instruction which, at the time, felt great I was trying so hard to be actually physically mobile and not deformed, as the skank that this German lavishes praise, love and endless support for, ugly shitalina the prostituted sick fuck along with dirty nasty foul pig pitt and the gang of this thuggery, but bestowing every kind of loving grace upon her, but slapping punching me in the face raping me every moment I am asleep asking me daily if I 'like" or "love" Him as I begin to scream in rage that he's disgusting as I fight to punch his face and body to death and nothing happens I am so weak and he's a muscle-bound scumbag body-builder thug. Demanding that I move to Germany demanding a baby out of me as slapping and punching my face is now the normal every day activity this sick fuck forces upon me in front of the "feminist" prostitutalina now being pushed into the Oscars for yet another idea she stole directly from my writing--the theme and the context stolen completely just all the rest filled in by her Nazi team, of course, supported by the Mafia (Venice film festival) but anyway, with the near homeless status of my finances due to poisoning and torture and blocks to everything--this German pig ape and all the rest of the shit constantly refer to my poisoned, paralyzed and bloated mutilated body, which they are 1000% responsible for having created (but before them, the pig apes who handed them the tech and instructions) but....just to give the context of what a white trash n-word this dirty German sick creep really is, but because of the white Nazi male cliche he's being celebrated promoted with everything he could never obtain through his "talent' otherwise by constantly abusing punching my face slapping my face sticking his filthy penis in my body (my mouth while slapping my face punching my face calling me bitch etc) in front of the group I have been fighting for 15 years for all and any single human right endlessly deprived me of the Obamas the Clintons the Trumps the Bidens and of course, the Harrises and now Tim Walz has joined in. //Yesterday I literally passed out into unconsciousness after the "help" was given me by the German body builder, who has never been poisoned with bloating and hardening poison as i have. I went into unconsciousness due to the poisons that have been trapped in my body (which he and about 20-30 other pig apes from whorewood have pounded into my body through rape while ugly sick prostitutalin and her dirty Nazi daddy keep being promoted and awarded by the Nazi 4th Reich in Whorewood and in politics--remaining endlessly "viable" especially with my ideas stolen for stupid dirty mediocre shitalina. But, today the pain began to grow because of the numbness of my body and the stretching of a hard mass of black poison out of the deep cellular structure embedded along my spine. I collapsed for a second time this afternoon unable to sit up or move any longer and had to collapse in a sleep. I could not put all the gloves and materials on my hands to protect against metal objects which have been inserted under my cuticles for years and years so they are mangled, the cuticles have been sliced in half no more nail grows in about 5 of my fingers in half of the nail (the nails cannot do anything they are so weak and half-cut out from nightly attacks) but every time I collapse they literally gouge holes into my nails under the cuticles so that they are literally cut out--and it happened again today. The exhaustion from daily abuse for hours while sleeping and upon waking freshly having been drugged, as I spend over 1 hour just putting objects into sealed and tied bags so mechanical arms can't spray stinking filth on the items i use to protect my hair and scalp which is still mostly bald and the hair so brittle and damaged permanently. Half of my energy for my day is sucked out by a continuous, daily flow of shit pigs whores apes from Whorewood and congress getting their free promotion by threatening to kill me violently abusing me forcing sentences out of my mouth using subliminal technology with pre-constructed responses so they can obtain awards for using mind control tech and abusing and destroying anyone the 4th Reich doesn't like who actually doesn't lie and is a sick fuck working for them.//So again another hole in my cuticle because this German sick fuck is punching me in the face abusing me non-=stop using Nazi slogans and threats of murder constantly as Harris the Obamas the shitalina pig pitt shit crew the House Speaker Muck this sick fuck "christian" who is evil and satanic if anyone ever was in that position of American politics--not sure how much more evil he is than Pelosi they are all so rotten and corrupt.//So I am sucked halfway into a slow death every day from hours of abuse that one sick crap pig leech uses to attack me for it's promotion. The German sleazy dirty stupid creep is so honored by this group who is absolutely enthralled with all things Nazi to the point that the most flagrantly sick and ugly behavior but aimed at me is considered a wonderful training manual that most of the shit are using to embolden themselves into hitting punching slapping and torturing me along those lines. THis piece of sick shit crap is being welcomed absolutely into America through shit whorealina and this political mess of shit who have joined into this contract for all these years--Obama is sinister and disgusting as is Harris and Walz has done nothing to stop this German man but instead maybe tells him to stop punching me in the face--isn't that nice of him? What to look forward to if and when the Harris team gets elected...? Jeffries, he came and went silently watching as a circle of his colleagues and MSNBC shit like Morning Joe came and acted like vicious redneck Nazis at me screaming and yelling and asking me probing for more ideas to steal for them all because they are such lying and unoriginal scumbags.//so my body has been once more mutilated because this German rotten fuck who I tell every single day trying to kil him that I can't stand him but he uses some drug/tech interface where I can't get him off me while he's raping me and my body reacts like I'm in the throes of the deepest passion. He sickens me but so do they all. In reality he's a dirty porno sick fuck German Nazi with an ignoramus personality that is so repetitive and boring and predictable. But he forced himself on me. I MUST exercise and for the 2 years of screaming internally through this 'voice-to-skull" tech at Baryishnikov to get the fuck off me shut up go away for 2 years and now the German pig fuck has emboldened all the "I'm part German " pig apes to become more and more violent and despicable than they usually are. This is what is being introduced to America through the whorewood scumbags you all worship as if they are "great"./ Will any of you ever become concerned as if perhaps this might be deleterious to society in any way, besides your comfortable wealth and status which is all most of you can ever consider and care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...