Wednesday, September 11, 2024

The sickness of this sick group from whorewood. Every time I collapse in sickness from detox, which is regular as I am fighting to regain my body mobility and survival adaptability to non-stop 24/7 torture and attacks harassment blocks to all I do and harassment without end. But in deep healing sleep this German filthy abuser parasite leeches onto sexually abusing me and I am not able to defend myself and I must just go along because I am sick, in pain my entire spine is fighting to loosen a hard shell of poison that the prostitutes who are STILL using MY IDEAS to sell as their concept as urging this filthy pig fuck to go ona nd on while I am at my most vulnerable. I got a streak of grey hair last month from fighting while I was literally shitting hard poison and toxic goo out of my body which has been stagnating inside the hard shell latched onto my skin, literally ripping flesh off at cellular levels and infusing toxic shock into my blood stream and nervous system while this filthy pig just beat and raped me with the audience of shit watching on--all the filthy whores and pigs I have been fighting and fighting and fighting for years and years watching on telling this filth fuck pig that he's wonderful. All doors are opening for the sick fuck, and he is training whorewood into more grasping greed Nazi 4th Reich mentality, as if 15 years of being paraded and given plastic surgery without end for them all and their filthy stupid shit spawn were not enough to induce them into every single fascist behavioral modification program possible as emulation puppet parrots. //So ill I could not fight any longer as the endless threat of being punched in the face and beaten for not performing sleazy hate acts of sex while in deep sleep, sick beyond belief fallin asleep in the middle of the day because I can't go on any longer the sickness is unbearable. This has happened to me so frequently that all the years of fighting to heal the mutilations on my body which I strive every night to cover, are all ripped and slashed when I just simply collapse in need of healing sleep during the day. The German pig ape parasite then leeches onto sexually exploiting me, and also while in deep Theta sleep as well. Because I have experienced NOTHING but torture, with my cat stolen and all animals I loved killed and mutilated and taken away, and all literally every single human being on the planet completely going along with this sick filth 4th Reich group in attacking me or allowing it to happen and glibly looking the other way--everyone left alive is delighted by this system.. They mutilate my fingers while this fuck sleeze creep is raping me and it's not rape it's pornographic sexual abuse which I can't fight off. Because my ENTIRE SPINE is in the process of fighting to loosen a hard shell like cement latched to every single vertebrae, which ugly sick prostitutallina and pig filth pig pitt and their shit children and endless circles of friends all the circles of whorewood hell A$$-hole listers and beyond belief--just me fighting constantly saying no without end and politicians galore. LEECHES. PARASITES. SLEAZY SICK ROTTEN CRAP MEANINGLESS scum so paid so overpaid for the shit that they crank out and so often stolen from me while they are just handed MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLALRS. They just broke yet another thing I need for healing so I have to spend more of my less than $1000 per month to repurchase what they first sprayed with brown permanently staining goo (a humidifier, this week is broken) and then they broke it completely. They sprayed fungus inside it and the brown goo was sprayed almost immediately upon arrival, once in my room. It has brown stains like all the other white things in my room, the walls are brownish yellow they were pure white when I moved in. they are all non-stop stick filth and muck coating my life with their sickness and hate. It is now a popular pastime for the celebrity sick fucks to gather around and watch this filthy creep rape me, as they all want to emulate the dirty filthy German fuck cartel which they welcome in with everything available for them to plunder, as they are being trained in fascist Nazi ideology. That is the Biden, Harris and Obama and Trump team of shit from Whorewood and the aforementioned scum. The rest just allowed it all to happen and they created the conditions upon which this is now progressing into a destruction of the culture and the country. No one can give a damn they just listen to the blather crap of the candidates and wish for how things "used to be" nothing will ever be as it 'used to be" the destruction will continue. The sick fucks will continue to bring in every destructive Nazi sick fuck to divide and conquer and b ring in more rape culture. This is the same "me too" group of Nazi skank whores who pulled Weinstein down only to bring in fascist Nazi bigots to rape and torture women while the shit like ugly prostitutalin who is stupid and sick and revolting as hell, with posturing bs that everyone loves and the English crown backing that filthy dirty sick skank and her entire group of rotten rape Nazi bigot men and their "feminist" "me too" skank whore wives--it's so revolting. I am now the perennial target for just saying endlessly no and then they ask me "why" and I write it under drugging and torture for which non-stop shit gather to mock and laugh at my situation and mock and insult all the ideas that they steal and push as their own "fight against tyranny" to sell more bs to the public, along with their politician scum cesspool parasitic liars. This German creep is like a complete parasite absolutely digging in with every vulnerability that I have, every moment I can't fight I am in pain he rushes to abuse and rape and sexually abuse me. The sexual violence is treated as a "heroic" example of "bitch-slapping" me, while I am in the throes of "making love" but I am fighting it the entire time. Every time I try to pull away he begins to punch and slap me in the face and head and breasts. I am so ill because of the poison the group of shit poured into my body for years that I was so strained physically last month my hair literally turned grey from stress from fighting this filthy dirty fuck pig. Now i am just playing along because I can't fight this while in such utter sickness from poison literally ripping in all directions in the latched-on areas along my

 ENTIRE SPINE--my entire spine has been surgically operated upon THREE TIMES the hardening bloating poisons have latched onto every vertebrae. I can't fight some huge body-builder thug rapist Nazi pig ape bigot who is told by ugly shitalina and pig pitt and Nazi Whoopie Goldberg the black plantation rep along with dirty foul oprah all the blacks and whites who  have called me racist and all these terms that they actually are--as I fight and fight and have fought them off me one by one for 15 years

until this german fuck who has been told he is entitled to every single thing and the group of shit support this ideology.

If you stupid fucks reading this truly want a Nazi 4th Reich group of Germans pouring into America to rape and plunder then congratulate your sleazy cohorts in Whorewood for what they are doing.


Otherwise, can't you goddamn ever do anything to protect your country and any semblance of a free and decent society?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...