Thursday, September 26, 2024

Clothing, and my bedsheet where I sit to put on the many healing ointments I can't afford to try to diminish the years and decades of ugly, sick crap whores from the whore contagion of the 4th Reich ensuring my skin is doused with destroying chemicals, my hair nasty, wiry and then falling out, my body covered with chemically-induced red pimple scars which they tattoo indelibly into my skin after the eruption. My toes crooked all have been broken, the nails destroyed from hardening chemicals smeared on their for at least 40 years, every single day (also on my knees, non-stop daily I mean nightly as all this is done while I am sleeping. I can't cover my entire body in strings tied around to every part of my body with material underneath so they are still dousing my skin and attacking my orifices--any possible--. But, they have just once more sprayed noxious and stinking odors onto my clothing, all hand-made. I just cleaned them and while I was out yesterday being attacked by scores and scores of scumbags in the stores and streets, the other scumbags were happily joyfully spraying stinking filth into my clothing and in my room, which stinks of fungus and some dour stench that is sprayed constantly onto my floor, furniture, the walls, the cabinets and there are greasy permaneantly-stained brown dripping droplets covering the formerly white and clean walls. The clothing has something like dead meat stench--it's sprayed on my bed constantly in the spot I sit on to put on lotions and potions. My sleep wear is stinking and I just bleached and cleaned it two days ago in preparation for today, when I would be exhausted from carrying at least l30 pounds of items I carry, many of which are the healing ointments some in glass jars, and then groceries to last me 2 or more weeks, going back and forth and under attack non-stop which also sucks the life force out of me dodging people constantly walking into me. If my back is turned for more than one minute they rush to rip threads out of my backpack and clothing from behind. Etc. All of this as filthy dirty ugly Prostitutalina is for the 15th year in a row being awarded for an idea she stole from my multiple daily writings on how evil and sinister she and this group is, which is only a mere fraction of a less than 1% of the global number of creeple who are so joyfully spraying stinking filth onto other people's property, having them "gang stalked" which is sick death squad goons following and terrorizing lone individuals in every single thing they do with full participation of police and society which negate and blame and accuse the person trying to get help or filing a complaint. This year two awards are slated to ugly sick shitalina, one of which already has been given for her theft of my many years of writing about where I grew up, Champaign, Illinois and very often in those posts I have included some of the music scene. This ugly stupid lying filth skank trashalina stole whatever concept possible, of course she did n'ot write or do anything more than present a face as most of the work was done for her, or at least the monetary and the promotion, the instant fast-track to the highest award but I don't know if she actually won. That dirty ugly sick creep hacked her filthy ugly face constantly onto my every click on any newspaper and on all sites that have access to any of the national news, so I had to see it and then I saw alongside her the photos of some of the other blonde Nazi filth who have likewise viciously attacked me for the same award system (all, each and every single one a mainstream figure for "feminism" in particular Hillary Clinton). And now she's slated for an award at every top awards ceremony this year, once more. Trump, who "won" the presidency because this group from Whorewood initiated the 4th Reich into approving of his rape and racist treatment of me and thusly it encouraged the 4th Reich fascism and dictatorial propensities in the form of Trump, who has been obviously programmed into becoming more and more in that domain than less of an American dedicated to observing the Constitution. //The rest I could list is just a long-winded enumeration of similar sick promotions of sick and sinister fakes. But all of them have prospered non-stop, obtained what they otherwise never have achieved, and the more money and "fame" is bestowed upon them, the more trained they are into imbibing the very essence of fascist Nazi death squad/concentration camp mentality. The more they help to subliminally transmit this ideology through the reverse psychology of their fake rantings and movies, (dirty ugly sick shitalina and her partner pig dirty ape pitt and their nasty Whorewood cartel bunch of pig apes who are just detestable non-human scum--sorry, I can't find more elaborate words for them, as I am under mind control the keyboard is being hacked so writing is too difficult to get my first thoughts out as i begin to curse they are transmitting curses into my subconscious strata to discredit me).. So cleaning stinking filth, fighting to keep the WiFi system on as they remotely turn it off constantly, block and hack and destroy and steal nevertheless what I barely manage to pound out, and that is almost all I do except for fighting to break the hardened (as concrete) endless layers of hard shell-like structures embedded completely into my spine, nervous system, it's into all joints, it extends into my toes, it's up into my skull, it has blocked my internal organs of the digestion track, etc etc. It is lodged behind my heart so when some of the poisons in my thoracic region begin to swell and loosen, it's like having a mini-heart attack if I move the wrong way it presses my heart in a dangerous compression.

 The stench doesn't come out with just normal washing, with the clothing I made meticulously by hand. Every stitch by hand as they smear stinking filth on everything I use on a daily basis. I keep it all hanging up on a huge clothing rack on the side of the room next to the patio sliding door (one of the doors is broken they removed the roller attached to the bottom which slides along the track). 

There is another rack next to me in this tiny area in front of the front door which I use against the door, which of course does nothing to stop them from breaking in but it may hinder with all the many other items I use to block the front door so I am not raped by thugs and scum who are paid to live for free in this building where I have almost been killed in multiple ways over the years I have lived here; every day, literally is spent cleaning stinking filth and fighting to rid the poison from my body and then collapsing in front of the laptop, only to have the keyboard so badly hacked I can never type unless I struggle with every word and pound down as hard as possible, only to see that hackers are rewriting what I type and struggle to type for hours--it takes hours to type what would just take me about 20 minutes otherwise I am an extremely proficient typist. I actually won "fastest typist" in high school, at that time, a mere 100 words per minute but now, I can barely get anything out it takes hours to constantly backspace and retype and then I never recheck any longer what they have deleted and rewritten--or mostly I never do, sometimes but it's very depressing to see this.

They steal whatever ideas they can, but then continue this slow murder operation. They also keep babies in front of me constantly as direct symbols of what next they want to suck and drain out of me.

Dirty ugly sick shitalina and pig nasty whore ape pitt have ordered part of my uterus severed out so how any baby will be obtained out of me plus the poisoning they never stop so I am constantly fighting death every single day from the recurrent drugging which will destroy my liver and kidneys I have huge liver spots from the endless torture and stress combined with endless poisoning of such deadly hardening bloating absolutely non-organic deadly chemical mess forced into my body as the pig apes are being celebrated for the ideas I wrote of regarding how sick and blank and stupid and what shit they are--which they use to portray themselves as being heroes fighting against and they are awarded for it each and every year, without fail. 

they have done so much to bring in so many Europigapeland fascists and Nazis and Mafia they are constantly awarded in Europigapeland for all they have done to promote the destruction and deterioration of the United States while being awarded by this sinister disgusting the terms of un-endearment can't flow enough for me to express what utter SHIT this government is in probably most of it's entrails of the most visible scumbags put in front of cameras constantly.

The shit who jumped to participate in teleporting and abusing me, notably Adam Kinzinger, is being hailed as some maverick fearless hero for his resistance to the attempted coup by the Rump Rangers of #45. He, in fact, along with Ratskin, jumped to join with dirty shitalina and pig pitt to abuse and insult and mock how my body looks and etc laughing like dirty 4th graders reading porn. THAT is how "heroic" they are, which is to pander to the demands that they truly are racist Nazi bigots but they do not want the Trump cartel to dominate the political sphere. As long as it's "business as usual' which is the slow destruction of the united states and putting lying sinister and disgusting fake shit into power so the Europigapes can partner and then insinuate themselves either as "legal" investors--the "good" immigrants that the 4th Reich of Amerikkka welcomes in with open legs.

--------

After all their millions of dollars in awards for torturing me non-stop , they are all in top positions but are torturing me for defending myself against the sickness of the shit of this country and that includes all the little rivulettes of creeps who perform the gang stalking death squad actions which are concealed as "normal' every day activities they just happen to surround and attack me while my brain is coated with mind control drugs ("gravy") and then in s slimy dousing of mind-disorientating drugs the technology and microchip implant interface blocks critical thinking and literal physical functioning plus understanding and then inserts subliminal instructions to absolutely gas light me and discredit me and I don't "understand" and act like I'm really not in control and doing things that I absolutely would never do, but done in such a way that they come out instantly without my prior thought or consideration, done in language or in a voice I never used and is not mine. They can ever change my vocal chords to alter how my voice sounds so every time I am on the phone they lower my voice to a level that sounds horrible.

-------

but with all the years of all the millions and the awards, they keep on attacking me. They keep on destroying my property while they are all being handed mansions in Europigapeland or Martha's Vineyard. Obama can't exploit me with cruelty and vicious violence through his Europigape white supremacists enough..he just goes on and acts like I owe him "respect" and to never question or get angry. 

That is the REAL STATE OF AMERICA now as it truly is. I am discredited ignored en masse I am stolen from my ideas are stolen I remain living in a murderous living situation where they can just break into my home and body and destroy my property if I don't "like' being abused by shit like the most disgusting lying filth of the House except for Pig-lousy Pelosi and et al. 


Their ugliness and hypocritical lying bs is just astounding and yet I write and write but no one will proffer the video recordings of me being abused raped and the years of me screaming in rage that  I find them despicable wish them death to get off me--over 15 years of it with ugly sick prostitutalina and shit pig pitt as they keep latching on.


They are so incompetent on a higher level of originality and in production they absolutely MUST have this organization doing every vital thing for them in production scriptwriting and of course in years of acting coaching to perfect the semblance of the ideas that they are stealing from me (prostitutalina in particular) plus the years of her stealing my endless responses in rage about women's rights which they violate with her at the helm of this shit ship every single day laughing and smug and being awarded invited to the White House under Biden repeatedly. In partnership with dirty ugly nasty Pelosi who is not a kindly benevolent warm and concerned competent personality for that position. She is a hateful lying bigot Mafia Nazi also trained in Whorewood to perfect the semblance of something like a female doting old aunt caring so deeply about every human and political issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty, greasy california governor nazi vector of Newsom (old boy scum gavin) with his arnold trash and english nazi filth instructing him on what to say and do, as he complies and then gets yet another day of promotion for his nazi presidential tour; far more abusive then trump even this filth creep with the nazi california group has imitated their "bitch" referencing me to fighting for my life to not be raped and "allowing" them all to instantly obtain endless free empires of nazi control over all they can't win by actual talent so abusing me and demanding that I am a "bitch" for fighting for my life to get them off me and FOR MY COUNTRY TO NOT BE OVERRUN BY NAZI SHIT WHORES and the REAL BITCHES I am the beautiful and loving kind person who happens to be female but the bitch term intended for instant hate by the dumb obedient followers and only applies to females not providing instant access to the pricks and their sleaze racist rape machine disguised as macho heroism by dirty nazi whroewood and american cultural adaptation to this by-product of the take-over already over-run by nazis in America at all levels (almost): to make California appear "democrat" for the "balance of power" always the pendulum swings with just a slight margin favoring one set of nazi filth to the next "pendulum" swing to the "other side" meanwhile the consolidation of power has remained in the same greasy stink hands and is being passed down the nepo-incompetent lying trash told what to say and think. Dirty greasy gavin brought in nazi arnolde the rapist "I'm sick of you reacting bitch" rapist scum nazi for me responding to abuse insults and torture rape because of this contarct--the shit of america turned on watching me get beaten raped everyone can't wait to have this system expanded in dirty california by elon musk and his nazi europigape troops--all are exalted by it dirty jenifer lopez endlessly getting her next demo-rat tour with gavin for the upcoming next circus performance of her shouting out "women" for teh blonde nazi or dyed blonde minority minions she represents. Not latinos for trump any longer it will be nazis for white nazi trash gavin and gretchen whitmer a brown-skinned man put in power as another minion working for nazi racism and hate and a slew out of Michigan--(assisting blacks in that role for "inclusion" but the entire gamut is nazi antisemitism anti' aipac" as they state) but today was yet another day in the years of newsom's addiction to the tortrure of trump----and biden and the obamas and the clintons (all have rushed except for the biden team) in this last few years of the trump admin to really come out of hiding and out of disguise. Nothing gets new-old scum boy off me he must run for president they are all relying on him and dirty jenifer lopez to continue to be the celebrity blonde dyed wtf hell doesn't matter as long as it appeas blonde to present the demo-rat next convention for promotion of her next lead role and high position in the nazi shitnigger arnold NAZI MEDIA EMPIRE. Telling dirty gavin what to say, as they all do=who are not only sleazy ignorant nazi shit but incompetent for lead positions except to install nazi mainstream mediocrity dumbing down and hate programming disguised as benevolence=rushing at me for having watching news describing Los Angeles news on Mayor Bass---brings on the slime of hate and violence already forced on me by the filth celebrities in LA (or their teleportation locals but mostly LA they all flock there somehow using technology or they appear in one place but perhaps holographic tech is also being used; probably as many are located in New York City, etc or WASHINGTON D.C.).;;dirty corrupt malfeasance creep sex offender slime gavin newsom and so putrid it's a long rant to pronounce the name of the former governor who has no business still being involved in the newsom corruption machine. Have sex or you don't get social security disability due to these same people having your spine fractured in multiple locations, poisoning you fracturing your body alignment years later when creeps break into your room while asleep puting spine and hips out of alignment to make you paralyzed while having you poisoned non-stop with bloating poisons which act as cement for every minute fissure or fracture, etc the lout newsom still embraces them all and must go at me every single day to get his promotion to become the next united states president with democrat wonder woman gretchen whitmer, whose capo slotkin came to physically assault me as her proxy while she undoubtedly remained sitting quietly but turned on as hell as they all are, in the back rows of this chamber where they torrture me in teleportation while I am in bed in "prime" location sleeping, drugged, dying from torture abuse and stress and newsom working with trump has kept my ssij disability payments cut off since March, 2025. Threatening me and I won't get benefits unless they get this contract of me submitting to being raped, abused, and not fighting back and TO DEATH without any resistance and "loving" them for it. Telling them to fucking die every day praying for their deaths every day (forgot to pray for newsom's death yesterday while praying for the rest of this scum group): Screaming "bitch, see I am not corrupt" after hitting me while I watched a podcast about mayor bass out of la being indicted on fed charges of corruption. Considering the criminal machinery of the rump regime I find nothing really damaging to the image of bass but it's intended ot aid the nazi rise in californication with reps discrediting the dems prior to election SO THEY CAN REALLY SUCK AND DRAIN HOMELESS RESOURCES OUT just as probably dirty newsom has been aiding and abetting in and remaining smiling making jokes about rump on twitter and then running for president. Every day having me tortured to death for his rise in power.//The daily routine of daily quota of torture abuse hate beatings sleaze hate filth for promotion imposed as always every day without end hours per day and night-year after year after year every day every month every week every hour year after ytear after year and still the filth is not stopped. They were curtailed to not go at me for hours and hours but it was about 6 hours, like totally almost nothing compared to literally all day and night which has been non-stop 6 months prior to the trump explosion of shit-storm troopers. Newsom and jenifer lopez and a german skank I had screamed at hitting her to go away--as I had done with newsom and lopez and her husband and this german nazi filth fuck "liberal not nazi' nazi skank trash parasite who has made sure to assault me viciously with rapists and abuse when she had the chance. Invited in by dirty lopez who organized a deep sleep skit of me being homeless and invited to live with this german creep and etc as I was 'happy and saying yes, how wonderful under hypnosis, and drugging and my head wrapped in the usual 8 layers of protection and blasting deep sleep hypnosis tape into my ears they still got through. //Wakuing up to rancid greasy lopez smiling because it affected me screaming and yelling to go away and "that thing is not a friend" to which dirty "j-lo" smiled like "triumph" I got my promotion for forcing an agenda forcing hyponsis forcinhg a reaction of happiness when I want to get this filth off me never happy to see that creep out of germany,j etc. Then turning on the desktop to blot out their ugly sick voices commenting on every dsingle thing I thought and did. To go about cleaning stinking sheets having been sprayed with stinking substances clothing stinking with sprays of stink filth on the clothing cleaning and cleaning the black soot and grime rubbed sprayed on everything literally every single thing all is scratched all metal is made rusted everything broken shabby sprayed stinking black and brownspray that never comes off clothing rancid stench they spray every day. In pain hard poisons blocking movement trying to exercise with their ugly scum comments about my body. Getting undressed and then listening to a youtube podcast about the Mayor of Los Angeles indicted by fed agencies for corruption with housing (as elections loom and the republicans control nasty dirty nazi gavin and his crew and they want the english nazi to take control, etc it's not a far leap of fantasy to imagine this was a rigged expo of feigned "corruption" for Bass). I began to listen instantly dirty sick ugly gavin old boy scum corrupt rotten nazi a$$-groveling dirty nazi bigot soon to be out of power trying to abuse me to death through his arnold shitnigger trash hate partner always sucking out american monmey for nazi infestation always gcorrupt dirty shit like gavin rush to get that money adn welcome in all nazis possible they get elected the presidency all money will be shared once that lout c orupt scum crap gets into power--his promise and he can't stop attaccking me using dirty arnold or jenifer scumbag skank loppez or the 500 or so from the past year rushing to assault me just in this provate group setting. He began screaming at me BECAUSE i WAS LISTENING TO NEWS OUT OF CALLIFORNIA that means he has full "entitlement" abuse insult slap hit abuse insult me because it relates to him in the most fragile way parallel to his nazi regime labeled "democrat" in power (one of the "men" was cast out for rape and sexual assault but dirty gavin has piglousy protection racket the mafia and nazis so that information can't get out as easily). Screaming at me: "bitch see It's not me who is corrupt" because I had accused him of corruption after it was evident his corruption at me endless torture rape and threats if I don't compy and have instant free sex slave sex and then be beaten abused by nazis the rapists who get promotoins with their nazi "feminist" wives stealing my dying ranting written posts asking the world ot stop this epstein replacement of epstein island but far more violent murderous and deadly than whatever happened to those females (and males but that is also never told obviously the homo component is omitted from record). //I began yelling at him that his governorship has enough reach to attack me obviously he has enough reach to abscond with money for homleess out of LA and began hitting him to get him off me. I then wanted to watch more news out of california because they remained silent--the pigs whores shit scum were not yapping incessantly with death threats, abuse and calling me bitch and me reacting screaming hitting them screaming yelling trying to "ignore" them unable to do it the drugs tney force me create instant internal thought reaction and that is all it takes. Instant truth serum their goal to abuse me into total silence and acceptance hwile being raped adn MURDERED for their profit and titillation of torrture sadism. So I listened again and he began slapping me hitting me as I "ignored" him fighting him off but then saying he's just a sleazy grease stain and I don't care what he thinks and I forced myself to remain silent. by that time it haad been the 8th hour of abuse since they forced the deep sleep torrtuer on me and waking up, doing cleaning of stinking filth as part of the torrtue, exercising and then eliminating (shitting out) more chunks of the never-ending huge "shelf" sructure embedded in my back which never comes out just pieces keep fracturing, slowly coming out (requiring 1-3 days) then me sick, and them lunging at me when the pioson seeps into my bloodstream upon elimination to get me as deeply as possible as they had raped the poison into my body as deeply as possible as well.

  Many people are thrilled with ole boy's performance at achieving the dream goal of nazis to overtake america from within, with a lot o...