Thursday, September 26, 2024

Clothing, and my bedsheet where I sit to put on the many healing ointments I can't afford to try to diminish the years and decades of ugly, sick crap whores from the whore contagion of the 4th Reich ensuring my skin is doused with destroying chemicals, my hair nasty, wiry and then falling out, my body covered with chemically-induced red pimple scars which they tattoo indelibly into my skin after the eruption. My toes crooked all have been broken, the nails destroyed from hardening chemicals smeared on their for at least 40 years, every single day (also on my knees, non-stop daily I mean nightly as all this is done while I am sleeping. I can't cover my entire body in strings tied around to every part of my body with material underneath so they are still dousing my skin and attacking my orifices--any possible--. But, they have just once more sprayed noxious and stinking odors onto my clothing, all hand-made. I just cleaned them and while I was out yesterday being attacked by scores and scores of scumbags in the stores and streets, the other scumbags were happily joyfully spraying stinking filth into my clothing and in my room, which stinks of fungus and some dour stench that is sprayed constantly onto my floor, furniture, the walls, the cabinets and there are greasy permaneantly-stained brown dripping droplets covering the formerly white and clean walls. The clothing has something like dead meat stench--it's sprayed on my bed constantly in the spot I sit on to put on lotions and potions. My sleep wear is stinking and I just bleached and cleaned it two days ago in preparation for today, when I would be exhausted from carrying at least l30 pounds of items I carry, many of which are the healing ointments some in glass jars, and then groceries to last me 2 or more weeks, going back and forth and under attack non-stop which also sucks the life force out of me dodging people constantly walking into me. If my back is turned for more than one minute they rush to rip threads out of my backpack and clothing from behind. Etc. All of this as filthy dirty ugly Prostitutalina is for the 15th year in a row being awarded for an idea she stole from my multiple daily writings on how evil and sinister she and this group is, which is only a mere fraction of a less than 1% of the global number of creeple who are so joyfully spraying stinking filth onto other people's property, having them "gang stalked" which is sick death squad goons following and terrorizing lone individuals in every single thing they do with full participation of police and society which negate and blame and accuse the person trying to get help or filing a complaint. This year two awards are slated to ugly sick shitalina, one of which already has been given for her theft of my many years of writing about where I grew up, Champaign, Illinois and very often in those posts I have included some of the music scene. This ugly stupid lying filth skank trashalina stole whatever concept possible, of course she did n'ot write or do anything more than present a face as most of the work was done for her, or at least the monetary and the promotion, the instant fast-track to the highest award but I don't know if she actually won. That dirty ugly sick creep hacked her filthy ugly face constantly onto my every click on any newspaper and on all sites that have access to any of the national news, so I had to see it and then I saw alongside her the photos of some of the other blonde Nazi filth who have likewise viciously attacked me for the same award system (all, each and every single one a mainstream figure for "feminism" in particular Hillary Clinton). And now she's slated for an award at every top awards ceremony this year, once more. Trump, who "won" the presidency because this group from Whorewood initiated the 4th Reich into approving of his rape and racist treatment of me and thusly it encouraged the 4th Reich fascism and dictatorial propensities in the form of Trump, who has been obviously programmed into becoming more and more in that domain than less of an American dedicated to observing the Constitution. //The rest I could list is just a long-winded enumeration of similar sick promotions of sick and sinister fakes. But all of them have prospered non-stop, obtained what they otherwise never have achieved, and the more money and "fame" is bestowed upon them, the more trained they are into imbibing the very essence of fascist Nazi death squad/concentration camp mentality. The more they help to subliminally transmit this ideology through the reverse psychology of their fake rantings and movies, (dirty ugly sick shitalina and her partner pig dirty ape pitt and their nasty Whorewood cartel bunch of pig apes who are just detestable non-human scum--sorry, I can't find more elaborate words for them, as I am under mind control the keyboard is being hacked so writing is too difficult to get my first thoughts out as i begin to curse they are transmitting curses into my subconscious strata to discredit me).. So cleaning stinking filth, fighting to keep the WiFi system on as they remotely turn it off constantly, block and hack and destroy and steal nevertheless what I barely manage to pound out, and that is almost all I do except for fighting to break the hardened (as concrete) endless layers of hard shell-like structures embedded completely into my spine, nervous system, it's into all joints, it extends into my toes, it's up into my skull, it has blocked my internal organs of the digestion track, etc etc. It is lodged behind my heart so when some of the poisons in my thoracic region begin to swell and loosen, it's like having a mini-heart attack if I move the wrong way it presses my heart in a dangerous compression.

 The stench doesn't come out with just normal washing, with the clothing I made meticulously by hand. Every stitch by hand as they smear stinking filth on everything I use on a daily basis. I keep it all hanging up on a huge clothing rack on the side of the room next to the patio sliding door (one of the doors is broken they removed the roller attached to the bottom which slides along the track). 

There is another rack next to me in this tiny area in front of the front door which I use against the door, which of course does nothing to stop them from breaking in but it may hinder with all the many other items I use to block the front door so I am not raped by thugs and scum who are paid to live for free in this building where I have almost been killed in multiple ways over the years I have lived here; every day, literally is spent cleaning stinking filth and fighting to rid the poison from my body and then collapsing in front of the laptop, only to have the keyboard so badly hacked I can never type unless I struggle with every word and pound down as hard as possible, only to see that hackers are rewriting what I type and struggle to type for hours--it takes hours to type what would just take me about 20 minutes otherwise I am an extremely proficient typist. I actually won "fastest typist" in high school, at that time, a mere 100 words per minute but now, I can barely get anything out it takes hours to constantly backspace and retype and then I never recheck any longer what they have deleted and rewritten--or mostly I never do, sometimes but it's very depressing to see this.

They steal whatever ideas they can, but then continue this slow murder operation. They also keep babies in front of me constantly as direct symbols of what next they want to suck and drain out of me.

Dirty ugly sick shitalina and pig nasty whore ape pitt have ordered part of my uterus severed out so how any baby will be obtained out of me plus the poisoning they never stop so I am constantly fighting death every single day from the recurrent drugging which will destroy my liver and kidneys I have huge liver spots from the endless torture and stress combined with endless poisoning of such deadly hardening bloating absolutely non-organic deadly chemical mess forced into my body as the pig apes are being celebrated for the ideas I wrote of regarding how sick and blank and stupid and what shit they are--which they use to portray themselves as being heroes fighting against and they are awarded for it each and every year, without fail. 

they have done so much to bring in so many Europigapeland fascists and Nazis and Mafia they are constantly awarded in Europigapeland for all they have done to promote the destruction and deterioration of the United States while being awarded by this sinister disgusting the terms of un-endearment can't flow enough for me to express what utter SHIT this government is in probably most of it's entrails of the most visible scumbags put in front of cameras constantly.

The shit who jumped to participate in teleporting and abusing me, notably Adam Kinzinger, is being hailed as some maverick fearless hero for his resistance to the attempted coup by the Rump Rangers of #45. He, in fact, along with Ratskin, jumped to join with dirty shitalina and pig pitt to abuse and insult and mock how my body looks and etc laughing like dirty 4th graders reading porn. THAT is how "heroic" they are, which is to pander to the demands that they truly are racist Nazi bigots but they do not want the Trump cartel to dominate the political sphere. As long as it's "business as usual' which is the slow destruction of the united states and putting lying sinister and disgusting fake shit into power so the Europigapes can partner and then insinuate themselves either as "legal" investors--the "good" immigrants that the 4th Reich of Amerikkka welcomes in with open legs.

--------

After all their millions of dollars in awards for torturing me non-stop , they are all in top positions but are torturing me for defending myself against the sickness of the shit of this country and that includes all the little rivulettes of creeps who perform the gang stalking death squad actions which are concealed as "normal' every day activities they just happen to surround and attack me while my brain is coated with mind control drugs ("gravy") and then in s slimy dousing of mind-disorientating drugs the technology and microchip implant interface blocks critical thinking and literal physical functioning plus understanding and then inserts subliminal instructions to absolutely gas light me and discredit me and I don't "understand" and act like I'm really not in control and doing things that I absolutely would never do, but done in such a way that they come out instantly without my prior thought or consideration, done in language or in a voice I never used and is not mine. They can ever change my vocal chords to alter how my voice sounds so every time I am on the phone they lower my voice to a level that sounds horrible.

-------

but with all the years of all the millions and the awards, they keep on attacking me. They keep on destroying my property while they are all being handed mansions in Europigapeland or Martha's Vineyard. Obama can't exploit me with cruelty and vicious violence through his Europigape white supremacists enough..he just goes on and acts like I owe him "respect" and to never question or get angry. 

That is the REAL STATE OF AMERICA now as it truly is. I am discredited ignored en masse I am stolen from my ideas are stolen I remain living in a murderous living situation where they can just break into my home and body and destroy my property if I don't "like' being abused by shit like the most disgusting lying filth of the House except for Pig-lousy Pelosi and et al. 


Their ugliness and hypocritical lying bs is just astounding and yet I write and write but no one will proffer the video recordings of me being abused raped and the years of me screaming in rage that  I find them despicable wish them death to get off me--over 15 years of it with ugly sick prostitutalina and shit pig pitt as they keep latching on.


They are so incompetent on a higher level of originality and in production they absolutely MUST have this organization doing every vital thing for them in production scriptwriting and of course in years of acting coaching to perfect the semblance of the ideas that they are stealing from me (prostitutalina in particular) plus the years of her stealing my endless responses in rage about women's rights which they violate with her at the helm of this shit ship every single day laughing and smug and being awarded invited to the White House under Biden repeatedly. In partnership with dirty ugly nasty Pelosi who is not a kindly benevolent warm and concerned competent personality for that position. She is a hateful lying bigot Mafia Nazi also trained in Whorewood to perfect the semblance of something like a female doting old aunt caring so deeply about every human and political issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...