Thursday, September 5, 2024

More mechanical arm mutilation of my gum tissue while sleeping--report.//The terrorists have a system whereby the attacks, when they are recognized as such by the target, who tries to diminish the effect, is given a substantial lowering of the effect almost to appear that the particular attack has stopped. The mutilation or other system of multiple attacks is focused on another part of the body, or the life of the target (no matter what, something is being slashed, smeared with damaging chemicals, poisoned or assaulted on my body, every SINGLE day/night). They have lessened the more severe cutting under the very thinly sliced line above my gum line, it is a clear laser slash into the gumline but done at such a tiny depth and width that it almost feels like just normal gum tissue decay or erosion. However, my teeth are literally perfect and only due to the attacks on my teeth and every single part of my body, a German dentist forced a "filling" in one of my molars although I had no cavity he did an X-ray and told me it had to be filled. Under mind control, I did whatever and thusly without any single cavity my entire life, this German f*** had to mar me in any way possible. //The slashing of my gums has gone on for years, but it stopped until Obama returned to attack me (or was it Trump, or Harris, or the German s** next fuck or the Gottis or was it any one of the expletives who just feeds off torture and violence on every level they possibly can, being paid in millions and promotions worth millions or billions and then stealing my ideas as part of the Satanic Coven bargain they all latch onto for as many years or decades as they possibly can. //They lowered the intensity of the slashing so that it's almost imperceptible, but the damage is being done nevertheless. They would do this when I spent about 3 years figuring out how the door was being opened and from where and it took me months to not be in physical agony to pound hooks into the plastic-wooden doors--more like plastic, to attempt to block the mechanical arms from breaking into my home. If I blocked the sink cupboard beneath the sink, with hooks that were excruciating to pound in, it took all my body strength because of the cheap plastic faux wood doors which had part wood in some hard nearly impenetrable plastic coating--cheap but supposedly long-lasting. All the doors have been broken, but before they were broken, the apes would pour stinking fungus water literally coating the bottom of the cupboard about 2 inches so I had to spend 30 minutes opening the hooked latches with strings and the rubber strips into the huge 1-inch gaps above the door frame and door, and then cleaning it out but I did this for about a year. The terrorist in the room on the other side of the most flimsy particle board 2mm-thin thing separating the pipes under the sink from the room where they are just attacking me non-stop with "through-wall" torture technologies and everything else possible. But they can insert a tube and mechanical arm and spray stinking filth into the cabinet floor, and then because they made the doors almost broken, the hinges sprayed with stuff to rust the hinges completely the doors bent misshapen and now there is a 1-2--inch gap where they spray filth on my hair from behind or anything they can if it's not protected. That is just an example. But, they are also slicing into my gums using whatever mechanical arm(s) can traverse the space from wherever the endless portals of entry are to my mouth--so perfectly done, there must be a tiny camera on the end and incision tools and cutting and laser tools (probably very tight-small lasar to cut) they have also literally cut with laser tech into the formica under the cupboard so roaches can swarm into my room, because they cut out about 4-6 inches of the base, and also along the edge of the kitchen countertop so the insects can go from the interior of the walls--or being injected by the creep in the next room, it's all possible and probable.

 I spent a long time sleeping with a gel pack covering my mouth all night--my skin became so destroyed from saliva as the microchip implants were tweaked and I was "drooling" under the gel. When I first began to tie this around my mouth, it never was wet and that lasted about 2 weeks and then the terrorists did their hate storming activities to create this next destruction of the skin on my cheeks. So I stopped and now they are cutting into my gum tissue again. I am saving my cheeks only for my gums to be slashed every single night, albeit now on a much less evident level but I can feel it every time I eat. They have eroded and cut into my gum tissue to the root in some cases.


I must emphasize that this is not "normal" abrasion or dental problems on my part of my perfect teeth I have enjoyed all my life. It is slashed gum tissue and I know this from waking up tasting blood and the gum tissue swollen and tasting bloody and reduced until they cut all the way down to the roots of the gum tissue--all around my teeth. And they are doing this now, but at a smaller intensity the cumulative effect is to make my teeth rot or fall out. I h ope the pig apes all have horrible everything who are doing this and ordering this against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Whorewood and the "history" machine never tell you: 97% of "white" upper class Eastern European partners with Nazis were slaughtered. A stark warning that is suppressed and censored due to the need for American upper wealth to do the same (and also to focus solely upon Jews as the main victims of the Holocaust). More information below: + Terrorist physical assault; terrorist celebrity rigged awards, and a momentous fact that I have never heard before about the 3rd Reich mass murder machine and probably you have not either. Yes, white wealthy coordinators with Nazi overtake were also mass murdered because they believed the lies the Nazis told them, that they would "solve the Jewish Problem" and the antisemitic bigots also believed the huge, dripping wide-eyed pupil-dilated German psychohpath Nazis when they offered a wealth and theft ransacking of the Jewish population. They were instead murdered along with the Jews. Never heard this before, but it is purportedly a solid fact. All in combination with the (stupidly greedy) celebrity-politician grasping frenzy coordinating with the 4th Reich Europigape cartel thug genocidal money-overflowing crocodile smile partners coming to usurp and overtake dear ole "Democracy" (only in name and expressed purpose)-spewing fascist dictatorship (in reality) America. The program for a pogram is intrinsically integrated in the fascist social engineering contract with endless millions of $$, awards without end for the continued programming for white supremacy (using minorities to further this aim) and the lying corruption and $$-grasping of the bigoted politicians (minorities used as front-pieces for how "Democratic" the Constitutional Republic truly is....(not). All ties together with awards, endless assault upon me for every sleazy dirty ape gets a huge promotion for this "private" but oh-so-publicly displayed violence against me; they all chatter in interviews and in pulpits of microphone celebrity camera appearances and in their chambers televised about their indignation that some people are violating "free speech" and whatever the cause they create like inflation out of thin air but secretly perform far worse than any of the people being grilled by the politicians for public display--

I have not watched through this entire documentary but I have listened to the many parts featured on the Hour of the Time. The information o...