Friday, October 4, 2024

Another techno-terror "online" operation of discrimination. After my bank has put a block on my account but claims they have not, while I can't access my bank account without being sent an OTP, which is an optional 2-step verification process that I never chose, and they claim that they "can't remove" because I am international. To the OTP being blocked since June, when they then closed my cards so I could not withdraw money, and then blocked my physical address so all mail was not sent so they sent back the cards to grilling me for days and hours each day to try to verify my identify, over and over and over as they lied and lied and lied so it required 6 weeks of no access to my account by the time I got a card sent that was not returned by both Fed Ex (part of the terror network) to my condo (1 million percent a terror and murder operation) and now....because I am so injured from being hit by cars and poisoning with most horrific poison that the apes of Whorewood and congress laugh about as they watch me bloat and die while they all extract information and ideas out of me to use as their own, but continue the forced impoverishment block of all earnings and theft of my property money and time and life and everything they can suck out and trash claiming "superiority" all the while; and now, Tops Online, which I need to recieve all the heavy items that I otherwise must lug around harming my already destroyed body--trying to get bottled water (which, in one store the bottled water was tainted and put on the shelf--it was at Lotus--I bought the bottled water and it was stinking putrid taste and odor--so I can't shop at that store for that item any longer--the cheapest water source---and now trying to order online means they can just deliver more poisoned water but I am trying. So far, the driver had no change for a "cash on delivery" order---which is mostly impossible as drivers have change but they LIED. I expect 2 more deliveries today and I tried to get into chat to tell the agent to inform the drivers to have change and she literally would not respond. She "confirmed" that the order was in the system after I explained the situation 3 times while she responded only with, I see the order in my system. She then left the chat blank for 20 more minutes, it took her over 10 minutes to just respond that she identified the order. After 30 minutes I ended the chat hoping to get a different agent. She is, apparently, the only person working the chat. I asked her again, she would not respond. I then wrote in the most basic English telling her I need her to inform the driver to have change. After 10 more minutes of waiting she said she would do it. I then phoned the office number (this was all at night, after 6 pm) and I got a woman who mumbled, literally in the most soft voice possible unintelligible that she would let the department know--which she said as I first began to explain the situation as she interrupted me repeatedly so while I was talking she spoke over me. I had only explained the first sentence as she tried to silence me. I kept telling her that I had not even explained the situation she said she would forward the compliant, and kept interrupting me but so softly it was impossible to understand and of course, she ignored my requests to speak more loudly. I began to shout as I am under mind control and while this was ongoing my voice was being tweaked as I was chocking because the microchip implant in my throat was constricting my vocal cords. //I then got into the website for this "world class" shopping store and explained in two messages, only to get a response this morning that by sending multiple emails I would not rush the process, as if admonishing me. I just wrote a response saying that the service had been so incompetent that I assumed that the office that hired such incompetent workers would also require multiple explanations because of the lack of help and understanding. //I now expect absolute horrible service and the food I order to be poisoned, as they do this in the store on a routine basis if possible (in all stores and all restaurants my food is poisoned so I cannot go to a single restaurant probably for the rest of my life, regardless of what anyone says or promises I can't trust any food store or business with anything). All a seamless Banana Republic of hate and discrimination, worldwide. Many people are commenting upon this, but I can confirm that the United States is so much a colonized vassal State of Europigapeland fascist Nazism and Mafia control and lies and polite bs posturing with vicious murderous intent on crushing opposition, impoverishing the "masses" and in lying all the way to the cameras with huge smiling crocodile smiles. A banana republic I have seen the politicians who are, at best, obvious liars and the more artificially they lie the more they get cheered on by the greedy of America who assume they will also share in the banana republic of exclusion, murderous genocidal policies which are assuaged by lying "minority" minion 4th Reich Nazis and fascist Mafia criminals. It is extremely clear, the pattern here in an actual "Banana Republic" that has become a "world class" tourist destination and they are making the economy into a "digital wallet" economy--so imitating bankrupt America and debt economy is now in the process of making more people lose their homes and lives due to debt--a Banana Republic policy that is disguised as "opportunity" and the other way of opportunity is to join the hate ranks of the fascist murder operation in whatever name and color and skin and race it is presented as. //After I wrote the complaint, the hackers changed grammatical tense, deleted and rewrote some of the words, and I was so exhausted from having to backspace and rewrite what they constantly kept inserting as I had to correct constantly that my emails read like gibberish and anger, as I was very angry but spending over 20 minutes fighting to get the words out correctly, deleting the insertions, the lack of commas and grammar which hackers also inserted by deleting punctuation, and writing past and future and present tense constantly hacking into every sentence in this formal complaint. //I have dealt with the shopping mall office before they are corrupt lying crap controlled by the agents who follow me around and begin to interrupt me as I am talking to the staff in the office in the basement area (parking lot area there is an office) and they lie and lie to me, from the main office which just "reprimanded" me for writing two messages on their page with the complaint series. The emails I sent were so badly rewritten and I was also under mind control, which exacerbates the anger after hours of just TRYING TO GET A DRIVER TO BE INFORMED THAT I WILL NEED CHANGE FOR A 1,000 BAHT BILL. The whole thing has lead to hours of writing angry responses, hoping to get a single person not a piece of sick sleazy shit from this office, all being told what to say and do by a white trash Nazi pig ape group of rotten dirty ugly old men and women (young sometimes but they are akin to old rotten shit as well). //As with my bank, 2 years of requesting that this 2-step verification be taken off my account and the bank "can't " do it somehow. They changed the system so I used to get an automatic OTP code when the computer was prompted to phone me, but now it demands me to press a button to receive the code "from your financial institution" and whatever I press is not registered and the call is ended by their system. Nothing I do makes them stop this as the "executive managers' then play a f** game by denying me any help, as they ask me questions that are ridiculous and tell me to use another phone number, will not respond and will not do anything so now I have to spend more H OURS AND HOURS of my life fighting to get this off because it is blocking me from accessing my bank account.//Now just a simple online delivery is taking hours of me fighting to get a message to drivers to have change, to being kept in silence in chat, with only one agent responding (I can't believe they only have one) to this mistreatment from the office which would not listen and kept silencing me and then they did nothing I had to write on their form, to the office complaining that I had sent 2 emails which is too much and that I was trying to be "pushy" for me to write in anger about the hours of fighting for basic service only for hackers to rewrite my email making me appear incapable of English language and then my throat constricted while I was on the phone making me sound hoarse to me being under mind control during the entire hateful discrimination series of orchestrated bs operations so I lost my temper--all because of the emotions of this outrage going on with every single digital and electronic form of business and communication. //the dependency of the world on such systems ensures that a Banana Republic world is being fully advertised as being a "wonderful" addition to "life". The debt-based economies are faltering, as America is heading down an abyss on that level but the digital age of debt, borrowing and instant gratification and demand for more is a deluge that will eventually sink a lot of people around the world. It's happening physically from the same source as endless instant everything and discrimination and the greed and lack of humanity that i experience every single day from the corrupted rotten cesspool of Whorewood "influencers" to the politicians----the bananas are so rotten but the world will suffer it already is. The floods are almost apocalyptic as a warning but still no one really takes heed they only want to continue to suck more and more and fuck and drain and abuse and torture and discriminate--all the while smiling sweetly into cameras promising instant gratification instant loans instant delivery of everything until people can't function without these systems, and then they are blocked from access so as to further eliminate them. The wealth gap increases as the despotic and open discriminatory policies go unheeded by the most disgusting politicians who are fully being awarded with promotions for allowing this electronic terror operation to continue. All the ubiquitous forms of normalized telecommunications are so denied me that I can't use MOST of the functions on my phone or laptop to do even the most basic of operations, and the rest is open discriminatory practice that goes REWARDED upon the scum who operate as proxies for the white bigot Nazi league of hate. (mafia nazi it's all white supremacist in origin, they are temporarily employing a lot of blacks into the Nazi fold as well as greedy lying Jews and Asians and etc. As in Thailand, the minority minions of America truly do operate like Banana Republic goons and it's not hard to compare the ghettos of America with Banana Republic ghettos--).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...