Friday, October 25, 2024

Sewage-tainted water now in my kitchen sink faucet, poisoned after I had written yesterday that the water in the bathroom was so foul it makes me feel ill, I can feel my stomach curdling from the toxic sepsis is in the water. I wrote that I can use the kitchen sink, so they (you) have begun poisoning the kitchen sink as well (today, as I went out shopping I returned to the floor in my kitchen area torn up, a huge half-broken hole in the floorboards--I had to rip out parts of the flooring so I can move this chair (they broke off one of the wheels). But the water is POISON, POISONOUS it is a health danger possibly murder attempt as usual from poisoning me to death in so many ways possible. the landlord and management I have been writing emails to they have not stopped or cleaned it or done anything or responded.

 In addition I am being outright discriminated against by yet another mail service, this one in Los Angeles which I choose because Trump and his gang have made everything financially constricted to the point of blocking all from me.


Is anyone surprised about the exploitation and manipulation of "power" and the blocks to survival that now exist using the ever-increasingly complex tech dependency forced upon "us" all?


The mail service, United Mailbox and Office Solutions, Hollywood told me via phone with manager Mike G that they could of course open and scan my mail in a physical mailbox. I had explained that virtual mail services only use credit cards and I only have a debit. He told me "of course" with warmth and welcome.

After I paid (much higher rate than the usual annual rate but I was desperate Trump was cutting off my finances I had to do something and I was being blocked endlessly in all attempts.


This mail service then put an agent onto attacking me after I was attacked at every other junction of the process of obtaining information a notary and etc

they are using a creepy agent named "Kaylee" who very cheerily offers me lies and disinformation on a non-stop basis.

They told me, through Kaylee (not mentioned on their website) that they do not open mail and they cannot do more than send mail to me.


After trying desperately to open a virtual mailbox at that location because they refuse to answer any questions, this manager Mike G keeps referring all the lies to Kaylee so I know she is an agent sent to attack me through this mailing service---today she told me that they have only one option to send me mail--I asked for First Class she offered me "we have the most economical and only choice for First Class" but she was quoting PRIORITY which is twice as expensive.

She misquoted the price anyway as I sent them a link. I also asked them to check if any of my letters have any "urgent" notice on the envelope. They refuse to answer anything and refuse to use the actual USPS mail service options and only will provide the MOST expensive. They refuse to put two letters from the same source into one envelope, they refuse to inform me if the letters require an urgent response and it is lies and being screwed over non-stop by this mail service.

I tried for over one week to open a virtual mailbox at that location and the system will not accept my debit card. They use Paypal and paypal now requires an SMS code 2-factor verification to use the service, for each and every attempt made at payment. My phone is so hacked I can't receive 2-step verification. I had to change the log-in system from my bank and that required asking for 2 years to the chat agents and to "managers' on the phone to please help me because I am being locked out. I now know my phone is absolutely hacked and -step phone passwords are being hacked and blocked. I told this mail servie that I can't do anything and that I had been informed on the day I phoned them that they WOULD open and scan mail because I explained I receive very little mail, almost nothing.

They want to charge me $60 for 4 letters stuffed into a package envelope--will not combine the letters from the same company.

I wrote about 10 emails in a fury today because they have lied and lied and are lying now. It is absolute open and horrific discrimination.

This happened to me in Miami, it happened to me in Orlando for 2 different mail services but I still received at least some service, albeiti very awful and most of my mail was blocked and never recieved and I was lied to but I managed through it all.

Now I am getting literally no mail service and they forced me to pay a much higher rate for a little box than most of the services and are discriminating against me openly, without restraint.

--------

As for my water, it is being poisoned with sewage water combined with the tap water, I believe. They have put this kind of tainted water in drinks I buy from tea vendors here in Phuket and in my drinking water bought from large Thai grocery stores which put tainted water on the shelves and I bring them home and they have the same sewage water taste, some filtered water combined with untreated sewage water--literally I believe this.

The pipes in my bathroom stink because of the fungal and bacteria in the sewage-tainted water now also in my kitchen sink because I wrote about this yesterday and that I have to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink but spit out in the bathroom. Now the kitchen sink is slimy and disgusting

they also broke the piping below the sink area, which they do in every single place I live without fail.

----------

A few more days until the election. No one is reading my posts except for the exploiters who are orchestrating all this hate against me.

They are all pitching their snake oil campaigns about how wonderful they are to the public, which takes their orders and attacks me without end and poisons me like this because they are instructed to do so by their benevolent dictator friends on the pulpits and stages of the 2-dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...