Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Terrorist filth report: terrorist proxies replaced my floral powder laundry detergent with some white powder substance that is about 50% cleaning agent, smells like cardboard and some kind of dirt substance incorporated into the white powder, remaining white (bleached dirt?). Clothing is barely cleaned and smells like industrial cheapest nasty odorless foul stuff. I have to always use bleach to get the stink from the permanent staining substances constantly sprayed on my clothing (especially what I sleep in). I just bought something to protect my head while sleeping and it was sprayed right in the nose/mouth region with a foul staining stink substance that permeated into the fabric, and remained and then they keep spraying that area. I have to hang clothing outside because I have no washing machine with a spin cycle so all clothing I essentially wash by hand and it's dripping and soaking. Once outside the terrorists on all sides use mechanical arms to rip clothing, tear out threads and spray more stinking filth on clothing and if any clothing is hanging near the edge of the patio railing they pour water from the room above so a waterfall pours on my clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment