Sunday, October 20, 2024

Inescapable tech-terrorism-tirade. Not exactly a tirade but expressed calmly but underneath the calm surface of my post is a tirade. I ordered an MP3 music player because I cannot find them on sale anywhere in the vast domain of nearly worthless shops in Phuket which sell the latest from about 5 years ago or longer. I have not tried to find the sports shop near the huge mall but I know that regardless of what I do, the terrorists "read" my thoughts and prepare ahead of time. I am always in so much pain from driving everywhere and my muscles and skin and viscera skin tissue being ripped and relocated during this endless 15 years of detox attempts (as the murder has continued by the celebrity scum team still teleporting me, as of this very morning, still there right now in fact as this is morning, asking me "why" I don't like sleazy and violent exploiter meaningless Nazi filth, mostly the worst come out of Europigapeland--and "why" they ask, as my answers after a few hours and YEARS of the same question as the filth apes repeat the same abuse rape techniques as if to "program" me into accepting disgusting sleaze that ugly trashalina the prostituted aspiring Nazi-in=chief of dirty foul Whorewood watches on, stealing my ideas because she is bereft of anything but posturing bs and stolen motiffs and concepts as is shit pig pitt the whore team is revulsion every single moment. The tech tirade is that they hacked into the last MP3 player I ordered, and because I use it also for exercise I ordered the 4th one in the past 6 months; all broken by hacking and lifting the tiny mp3 player using mechanical arms and literally removing memory chips and hacking and breaking the items. Yesterday my mobile phone was hacked; while the sim card was operating and I keyed in the code to discover how much money remains on my sim card, and the screen showed "sim 1" (I only have one sim, the internet sim and memory sim will not work, and that was after purchasing the phone brand new--or supposedly because the creeps were prepared with hacked phones to "sell'" me in the shopping mall as I attempted to buy randomly but could not. The phone blocked all calls and I got on SMS message out so I had no idea all calls were being blocked as all appeared to function. I then saw that I had multiple messages from all the deliveries, including the new MP3 player. The people told me that they could not deliver "today" and it was still business hours. tomorrow I was told by all (except for one who glared in hate at me after he "attempted" to reach me 9 times and was sitting in the lobby waiting for me to remove the sim and reinstall, which is what I do on my endlessly corrupted hacked laptop as I try to restart and etc all the time, every day multiple times per day/per hour actually). So that means that this delivery person took my MP3 player to her house, or just gave it to the terrorists who carefully with spyware techniques, opened the package, returned it--sometimes they have the seals broken, sometimes not--and then hacked into the device, as they do with my every apparatus. My phone whether pre-hacked or not, they easily can phone in with a virus even though it is not with "smart" capabilities. But a cheap Chinese very simple MP3 player they probably need to get into the inside of the little tiny device and that is what they did.

 There is more to write, such as I once more can't access my mail.


United Mailbox and Office Solutions, Hollywood has lied to me on the phone regarding their services rendered for a physical box. I told them I only needed less than TEN LETTERS scanned per year, for only one agency which sends out one letter per year and if there is a problem I must respond quickly. I was told by phone "Of course we can open and scan letters for a physical mailbox". I had explained to the man in charge that the virtual mailbox services will not accept debit cards, but only credit (I tried endlessly back in June and all search results lead me to only credit card-use virtual mailboxes). Meanwhile, last night almost at the top of all searches were services which do accept debit cards, but then they do not offer LA addresses. If I have to return to the U.S. that is the quickest and least expensive flight trips available and also, it's not like fascist "red" florida, or Texas where there is one viable option but I don't want to deal with the Texas legal system at all, the only thing I want out of Texas is barbecue (not poisoned) and maybe some cowboy boots or attire or silver native jewelry, which is probably much more beautiful coming out of Arizona (also a State  you don't want to deal with their administrations for various entities).

---------

Anyway, I am dealing with endless blocks, a chain-of-command of deception and discrimination and endless lies and blocks to my every device. I can't use 90% of all of the latest gadgets and gear for computers, all is so blocked and hacked the simple functions like a phone camera are now absolutely hacked so none of them work. My old phones were literally physically broken by the mechanical arms when I left them "out" on my desk for a few minutes to go into another room--


I also can't use 2-factor authentication because my phone is hacked, and I experienced a block to receiving any SMS codes for the verification process. I thusly could not log-in, and PayPal now relies on this 2-factor step in order to access your PayPal account, so I can't use any system for this mail service which told me that they can't scan or even inform me of any mail except the basic name on the envelope (which they told me they could not after I paid a MUCH higher rate than most of the normal mailbox services. I was desperate at the time which is the norm for all the deadly assaults on my financial survival which people like the #45 imposed and he has this discrimination financial system operational at his beck-and-call. 


The system was operational before #45, but he has put it into more visible form, for me at least.

It will remain operational if #45 remains not in that top exec position over the country, as it operated before his ascent to power (it helped pave the way).


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...