Sunday, October 20, 2024

Inescapable tech-terrorism-tirade. Not exactly a tirade but expressed calmly but underneath the calm surface of my post is a tirade. I ordered an MP3 music player because I cannot find them on sale anywhere in the vast domain of nearly worthless shops in Phuket which sell the latest from about 5 years ago or longer. I have not tried to find the sports shop near the huge mall but I know that regardless of what I do, the terrorists "read" my thoughts and prepare ahead of time. I am always in so much pain from driving everywhere and my muscles and skin and viscera skin tissue being ripped and relocated during this endless 15 years of detox attempts (as the murder has continued by the celebrity scum team still teleporting me, as of this very morning, still there right now in fact as this is morning, asking me "why" I don't like sleazy and violent exploiter meaningless Nazi filth, mostly the worst come out of Europigapeland--and "why" they ask, as my answers after a few hours and YEARS of the same question as the filth apes repeat the same abuse rape techniques as if to "program" me into accepting disgusting sleaze that ugly trashalina the prostituted aspiring Nazi-in=chief of dirty foul Whorewood watches on, stealing my ideas because she is bereft of anything but posturing bs and stolen motiffs and concepts as is shit pig pitt the whore team is revulsion every single moment. The tech tirade is that they hacked into the last MP3 player I ordered, and because I use it also for exercise I ordered the 4th one in the past 6 months; all broken by hacking and lifting the tiny mp3 player using mechanical arms and literally removing memory chips and hacking and breaking the items. Yesterday my mobile phone was hacked; while the sim card was operating and I keyed in the code to discover how much money remains on my sim card, and the screen showed "sim 1" (I only have one sim, the internet sim and memory sim will not work, and that was after purchasing the phone brand new--or supposedly because the creeps were prepared with hacked phones to "sell'" me in the shopping mall as I attempted to buy randomly but could not. The phone blocked all calls and I got on SMS message out so I had no idea all calls were being blocked as all appeared to function. I then saw that I had multiple messages from all the deliveries, including the new MP3 player. The people told me that they could not deliver "today" and it was still business hours. tomorrow I was told by all (except for one who glared in hate at me after he "attempted" to reach me 9 times and was sitting in the lobby waiting for me to remove the sim and reinstall, which is what I do on my endlessly corrupted hacked laptop as I try to restart and etc all the time, every day multiple times per day/per hour actually). So that means that this delivery person took my MP3 player to her house, or just gave it to the terrorists who carefully with spyware techniques, opened the package, returned it--sometimes they have the seals broken, sometimes not--and then hacked into the device, as they do with my every apparatus. My phone whether pre-hacked or not, they easily can phone in with a virus even though it is not with "smart" capabilities. But a cheap Chinese very simple MP3 player they probably need to get into the inside of the little tiny device and that is what they did.

 There is more to write, such as I once more can't access my mail.


United Mailbox and Office Solutions, Hollywood has lied to me on the phone regarding their services rendered for a physical box. I told them I only needed less than TEN LETTERS scanned per year, for only one agency which sends out one letter per year and if there is a problem I must respond quickly. I was told by phone "Of course we can open and scan letters for a physical mailbox". I had explained to the man in charge that the virtual mailbox services will not accept debit cards, but only credit (I tried endlessly back in June and all search results lead me to only credit card-use virtual mailboxes). Meanwhile, last night almost at the top of all searches were services which do accept debit cards, but then they do not offer LA addresses. If I have to return to the U.S. that is the quickest and least expensive flight trips available and also, it's not like fascist "red" florida, or Texas where there is one viable option but I don't want to deal with the Texas legal system at all, the only thing I want out of Texas is barbecue (not poisoned) and maybe some cowboy boots or attire or silver native jewelry, which is probably much more beautiful coming out of Arizona (also a State  you don't want to deal with their administrations for various entities).

---------

Anyway, I am dealing with endless blocks, a chain-of-command of deception and discrimination and endless lies and blocks to my every device. I can't use 90% of all of the latest gadgets and gear for computers, all is so blocked and hacked the simple functions like a phone camera are now absolutely hacked so none of them work. My old phones were literally physically broken by the mechanical arms when I left them "out" on my desk for a few minutes to go into another room--


I also can't use 2-factor authentication because my phone is hacked, and I experienced a block to receiving any SMS codes for the verification process. I thusly could not log-in, and PayPal now relies on this 2-factor step in order to access your PayPal account, so I can't use any system for this mail service which told me that they can't scan or even inform me of any mail except the basic name on the envelope (which they told me they could not after I paid a MUCH higher rate than most of the normal mailbox services. I was desperate at the time which is the norm for all the deadly assaults on my financial survival which people like the #45 imposed and he has this discrimination financial system operational at his beck-and-call. 


The system was operational before #45, but he has put it into more visible form, for me at least.

It will remain operational if #45 remains not in that top exec position over the country, as it operated before his ascent to power (it helped pave the way).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted, almost physically in the teleported state for having made the drugged-up mistake of analyzing a German punk band song which I heard back in 1989, using AI as my aid in translation and poetic interpretation.. The other male involved came months ago to threaten to kill me for not allowing him to exploit me so nazis can further be welcomed into America through every administration which brings them all in. It's not the current it's all administrations and their wives vying for office and power money and clout. As usual I can't type without great stressful exertion hacking to the keyboard makes it impossible to type correectly or even at all. //I said no just for having analyzed this song about a "house of lies" which every floor had some deception built into the structure of the building. I analyzed it in terms of Nazi history in Germany. Then more of his songs along the same theme were hacked onto my youtube but the analysis of the word "silent" in conjunction with "silent approval" of status quo-I am writing in cryptic fashion mostly due to the severity of blocks to tying and thinking clearly. I am under multiple layers of attack both brain and writing implement fully under assault. //The point was in silent stealth of creating a goddless system , perhaps luciferian (aka Satanic) of living in the lowest state possible and other interpretations are of mommy coddling you (the State under National Socialism which in modern terms is just "socialism" but under Hitler it was National Socialism--the State provides you shut your mind and obey and feed off the blood of the womb giving you warm comfort as all the other floors of the edifice of society are built on lies which come crashing down. The poetry goes along those lines. The song itself was written 40-45 years ago this person has transmuted into a more corporate personality since then. Mind control is also aimed at former alternative people. Especially in Germany but also especially in the United States or really anywhere it is a manufactured form of silencing by blocking brain function awareness and a "sleeping" mode and then total envelopment and corruption of the person ensues. If they don't comply they are just eliminated in constructed accidents, poisoning and cancers and the like.//HJe came with this violent rapist who is a LIAR about his anti-nazi stance and is part of a spuport column of the Nazi German state waiting to emerge from it's 80 years post nazi era into it's regaining of taking over the world. America being a prime target for overtake and propagandized nazi envelopment as well. Mind control was an experimental system as I have read but cannot quote in concentration camps. This is the inevitable result. //The question while I was cleaning stinking filth sprayed on my patio--debris grime soot and clothing that was white and beautiful marred, black stains and yellow=brown permanently staining substances smeared on my blue silk blanket which I sleep on nightly and the white teeshirt which I have only worn a few times, cleaned the one black stain they put on it 2 days ago and it was hanging outside and is now covered with brown and yellow stains and black marks which were absolutel not there when I was cleaning it or hung it outside. The entire patio filthy as they make it efvery single day. Any time I hang wet clothing to dry they dump clumps of hair, debris which sticks and is coated with something and etc. My living space filthy broken and stinking nasty dirty and it's continuously being atatcked to make it filthy in a most disgusting way. The german rat scum who is adored, welcomed by the equally repugnant or even worse depp family, the "male" had formerly appeared as "alternative" with his hair spiked in semi-punk fashion and clothing of subculture but a fastidious fascist bigot with zero anything related to anything but his greedy grasping and dirty use of his filthy rat daughter to get endlessly more and more and this empire they all envisiokn out of raping and torturing me into "submission" to be a slave tortured and abused and telling them they are "great"-that is trump's plan so they cut my money off and abuse me without end. //I told this man who has not attacked me and I had been about 20 feet away from him back in 1994 in a concert n Germany but that is a different story but it was a contact not hostile not close but still an awareness. //I just analyzed this song because it coincided with my chat with ai about the lying hate of h-wood which brought me to this house of lies song and poetry. Must I delve into the utter irony and hypocrisy of this all? I believe the poet and artist stopped the other German scum filth ape from physically assaulting me and as opposed to the nmormal routine, the attack stopped after my 6th time of repeating that I will not be with any of them and that all the nice people are dead and they have been killed off by this group. The ugly rat ape parasite who has beaten raped tortured me until huge lines of grey hair appeared and went on and on with kristti noem for months with the drpp stinking dirty rat they all gather around these nasty dirty rape enabling nazi women who gloat in a sense of "superiority" that they are pushing "other women" to be the bearers of the hate of these filthy dirty "men" who formerly had to take it out on their shitty stupid gold digger wives who bore the brunt but now...oh happy day for the nazi scum with this system. It is so far worse than anything I have ever heard of regarding the abuse of girls and women in the Epstein files or the accounts of rape and being lured in (some trying to testify "committing suicide" which is obviously a lie in the house of lies the whorewood house of lies with lying whorewood-congress and every single president and their nasty dirty wife as well). //

  ...and then, every time I open wnyu archives I must first scroll to the "archives" section, which ALWAYS has "the coming of...