Sunday, October 20, 2024

Terrorist report(s)--message to the void. Warmings I have written for years about this very same contract out on me unheeded. And yet, despite me having been more than correct about future events, the culprits are all free I remain writing about terror attacks that NEVER stop for even one single moment of my life--not sleeping or waking.

 In deep sleep mode, with 40% of my body completely covered (feet, head, fingers, bound up in layers with strings and rubber bands)\


I was inserted with drugs through the usual violation portal of my body for this filthy group

I had to get up, drugged and in a state of near comatose blindness (my eyes, mouth and ears shut up with layers and piping in sounds to block out the endless hate of the teleportation psycho clown murderous bigots I am constantly assaulted by in both waking and sleep state and teleportation and in "real life" 3D).


I was told, subliminally, that I was going to get up and it was nearly dawn and to take all the 8 layers of protection around my arms and hands so I could rush to the bathroom and the drugs rampant in  my system needing to come out--once passing out, the drugs going directly into my blood stream. This is a nightly event so I can be tortured and unable to remain silent and not respond to the stupid sickness of the expletives working to obtain a reaction of rage, which tey get every single day. Destroying me every day just from the vantage of psycholotical abuse forcing me to react with them screaming insults as the "truth serum" constricts my ability to "ignore' the heinous parasites I am constantly confronted with.


I lay down in sickness and the layers of protection-=-and it is that even with 7 layers it is not enough, they have been cutting out parts of my cuticles and nails for years but injecting numbing pain injections into the area sliced and diced--every day. The drugging this group of hate parasites you all worship and love and think are just wonderful--just the drugging content alone is murder.


I then was gouged so deeply with tiny knives on the ends of the mechanical arms that even the pain killing injections don't work. My fingers are half sliced on both sides for most of my fingers, the cuticles are completely severed out. There are always huge reddish nearly bloody swollen areas surrounding all my fingers at the cuticle and bed of the nail--for over 15 years it has been literally every single night. All my toes have been damaged and nails are destroyed as well and one broken toe, which is NOT a bunion, was broken in one single night and I had no money to even go to a doctor.


So that is the mind control drugging that was used by the hater last night. In addition, every morning the terrorist proxies on all sides of me sprinkle black pieces of gooey muck, but they appear like flakes, stinking, on the bathroom floor with a huge dose of greasy water. There is no open window in this little bathroom and the water remains because they have put some greasy substance on it. I have to clean that up, and once I do that, they pour it in again using the mechanical arms from behind this toilet area where they are injecting stinking substances that are foul (-extremely. The patio is littered every single morning without fail with debris literally caked on the white sliding door grill of the patio sliding doors--flecks of debris coat the patio with grease keeping the flecks slightly glued to the surface of the sprayed yellowish-brownish white tiles (the formerly cream-colored walls are all yellowish-brownish with brown dripmarks on various surfaces of the cabinets and walls and the bathroom is lined with permanently stained brown drip marks coating literally every inch of the tiles of the bathroom.

------------

They then remoted hacked into my mobile phone using malware hacking and blocked phone calls. These were for deliveries which were due today. I could use the Sim card to check for the remaining amount on my card but no one could phone in and I could send SMS texts and then the phone stopped working. Understanding resetting computers a bit, I slightly removed the SIM card and returned it, only to get messages that people had left but no "Unanswered" phone calls--which means the delivery people did not phone me but pretended that they had--and would not deliver, leaving me to spend another day fighting to pack all the items I must carry downstairs because the terrorists do destroy anything that I use on my skin or ingest, but I have been purchasing so many healing ointments and powders and I must carry all shampoo and conditioner that---it takes hours to pack it all, literally and then unpack it as they keep me rushing to do this every day by making deliveries arrive in a deliberately stacked daily delivery instead of items delivered all at once, as i order them at the same time.

-----------

What I wrote about in the first paragraph, that my warnings have been unheeded, is what has been making headlines for a couple of years now, but the threat is now distinct and at a murderous level, just as I had written Y EARS ago. The people I was trying to reach are all presumptuous in that they will never be harmed so they really continue the same system only trying to ensure that THEY will not be negatively affected.


I remain writing about State-sponsored torture for...what exact crime have I committed except for defending myself against bigot  Nazi abusers rapists date rape scumbags and Nazi bigots and their nasty hoards of minions attacking me all for promotion and for a bigot system ensuring only they get a chance for "The American Dream".

--------

The attacks are so numerous and so continuous that I had to get up from this mind control blasting space and then "remember" some of the other endless attacks.


I am trying to open a virtual mailbox through iPostal1. The mail box I ordered with much harassment at the various places I needed to scan my passport and then the webcam on my laptop, which I had never used, barely works due to so much destruction of my laptop, I believe the processing chip has been replaced by something resembling the slowest and worst in the worst market--it is definitely not the Intel chip that should have come with the laptop. Either way, the webcam is so shaky and it's almost impossible to get any photos on any apparatus I buy to take photos of my passport and recieve and notarize any document.

The mail service informed me that they could scan and open letters if I purchased a box. But after having done so, they informed that it was not their policy.


I have since gone through what has become a routine run-around by the terrorists operating through every business portal possible for attack. Besides the last week of being told different answers, which has been the staple response from my bank in PA--but in LA---and the national virtual mail service, I am getting no responses for questions, wrong answers which are changed

and I have spent 3 days asking the same question and getting only a "how would you rate your answer from Andrea?" automatic email but with no help or response. Then writing in the very same email the same question, only to get a former chat session email question that had been answered, with the already-established answer repeated and nothing further. I had to repeat the question for the 3rd time in their form, which I had done 3 days ago only to get bogus responses.


I could get into their chat tonight. I just want to write during the day, and not go through later night evening time to go through wrong answers in a chat session, I want as little contact with any of the cyber terrorists as possible as they are proficient at being annoying, particularly when my brain is saturated with drugs and poisons which are constantly being injected and pounded and poured into my body food and anything else possible.

-------------

Then, after going downstairs with the usual Thai person rushing out of the elevator just as it arrived on my floor, walking with sideways hectic staggering lurching almost at me while I am a safe distance from the opening doors, and then coming out and as I begin to walk in, they rush behind me as if they got out on the wrong floor. It is dangerous for anyone of these terrorists to be behind me at this close range because they spray stains on my clothing or do whatever else (maybe spraying drugs on me from behind) no one can imagine how quick they all are with these little weapons and the performative terrorist actions they perform like stunt and expert pickpockets and terrorists (they train for it, obviously).

and it goes on and on. The laptop is being remotely turned off constantly while the router and the signal on the computer show that all is one and working.

---------

And there's more. It never ends. The German who threatened to kill me yesterday whispered "I'm coming to get you" in the "voice-to-skull" terrorism situation while I was cleaning

oh yes, cleaning, besides another pile of repulsive stinking clothing I had just washed, they always spray metal rusting substances into my fans and all the metal hinges for everything. My fans, which are metal, are completely rusted and each and every fan is sprayed with permanently staining black goo, weighting down the blades and then a hardening rusting agent is sprayed into the gears. I was exhausted from all the exertion of just working to protect my valuables, my cooking oil, my shampoo, etc my shoes which I use to go outside with (rubber soles in this condo)

and  I have just been cleaning, packing, and fighting to heal, trying to repair the damage to my body and my home which is a black-stained browning goo muck shredded mess which I am constantly cleaning as they spray and rip and tear the fabrics I use to protect the fabrics which can become saturated with the stinking substances that they spray on everything which never comes off. I have to layer everything in plastic and PVC lining so I can try to wipe the stink off. THey rush in with knives and rip and shred it all--it is literallly in shreds on the floor--repeatedly they do this for all the years I have lived here until the area is shredded and stinking and filthy constantly and permanently.

They keyboard is very hacked and difficult to type on, there are typos everywhere and of course they will be rewriting this and deleting and etc as usual.


It's hard to type also with my fingers shredded at the nail bed, they have been slicing deeply under my fingernails for the past weeks the German hateful abuser is truly a very dirty and nasty person--but "they' all truly are, and everything they do is dirty and nasty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...