Monday, October 21, 2024

More explication on how terror tech attacks operate: delay in delivery of an item (or, if considering purchasing an item--electronic, hackable--in a store, the "thoughts" to do so are "hacked" prior to going out and purchasing the item in a store. Prepared, they put their malware and hacking/surveillance devices in the item you have thought about, searched and did a bit of research on through the internet or just thinking about any item they "they" are prepared ahead of time. "Voice to skull" technology or something similar is used. //I had predicted this morning in an earlier post, and I don't want to write at the bottom of that post so today is three posts about how hacking and mind control attacks and hacks produce the effects of confusion, distortion and blocks and "behavior modification".//I had stated that the delivery of this item was stymied yesterday by my PHONE BEING HACKED so the drivers could not reach me (I could use the Sim Card to access amount left in my account, as I wondered if the phone was not operating). I realized that no phone calls could go out or in, and "please insert Sim card" messages appeared, but I could access memory on the same Sim card to phone the phone provider to access how much $ was left on my card. Thusly, this test showed me that the Sim was operational, I could phone out to the "hard drive" 3-digit access using # and * and other prompts, so the phone was functioning. ...and just now, hackers have manipulated my rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In the middle of writing the above intro to this post, the hackers blocked my keyboard (the remote and the actual laptop keyboard is hacked so horribly I can't use the space bar or keys and must fight to get words out. They made the keyboard blank out, and then they inserted a series of "rrrrrrrrrrr" and after 4 minutes of struggling to maneuver the keyboard around (but it always works after I do a 2-hour reset of the laptop, until I begin to use the internet and then malware is once more inserted, almost immediately especially on YouTube but it doesn't matter that much.


I then tried to delete the series of rrrrrrrrrrrrr that they had hacked in, and while I was doing so, they jumped the cursor to another part of the few sentences I had written, and I don't feel like going through it all again so the entire beginning is jumbled

as I was writing

I had predicted that when the phone was hacked, I could not "receive" phone calls and while I did receive "messages" mostly in Thai (and because no functions work on this new phone, I can't get it to connect to the internet, I can't use any phone on brand new mobile phones I buy, the hacking and remote make it impossible the cameras are so blurry I can't focus, everything is hacked literally so I can only perform the most basic early 1980's style functions on my laptop (forget about using any of the more sophisticated technologies, everything is hacked and blocked I can't use any "smart" phones thusly exempting me from the modern world.

and I predicted that because they did not deliver the new MP3 player I had ordered, it would be hacked and programmed

It arrived today after the elevator aggression near violence episode while my brain was "blasted" "zapped" and I was in a state of zombiesque happy blank malleability saying "sorry" after this f&&ck creep was ramming his body builder body straight at me like a weapon ready for a fight.

The MP3 player is "dead" upon arrival. The power cord works as I have tested it and my other working cords and players.

The module MP3 player is completely blank. Either it is missing all the memory, which is probable as removing the memory chip is very easy. 

I tried to purchase another memory chip after one of these little MP3 players had been attacked when the mechanical arms entered my room and literally removed the memory chip.

The chip I bought, because the terrorist network using "thought reading " technologies (plus I was doing research on memory chips as well on the internet) was prepared to sell me a chip which literally had some program virus installed so the player began to heat up and the chip began to melt.


I could barely pry the chip out and tried to return the chip. The shop I had bought the chip from, a cheap little "Thai" store, was ready with a manager who is not really a manager from that store. I have gone to that shop for many years, periodically and I know who the managers and workers are. Very nasty, told me that the chip was "used" I said that I had to install it in the MP3 player but it didn't work so it was not 'used" she refused to refund me the high price I had paid for "quality" and the MP3 player was, by that time, scratched not in new condition and had passed the return date. I lost a bit of change on that.

Now, as I knew would happen, they blocked delivery for one night, opened the package professionally, which they can also do to open food packages and poison and drug food as well. The situation is very dangerous although people only associate it as being "your problem" (meaning me).


So, I have just delivered another example of extreme techno-terror vandalism and how these mutli-pronged operations to discredit disarm to destroy the target are used. It's one domino falling after the next. A series of hacks and attacks and all businesses appear to fully cooperate and coordinate.

There is one pharmacy I use which is a kind of "warehouse" cheap franchise for prescriptions and health aids and supplies, herbal supplements--and the regular staff is ALWAYS sitting eating at the one "workplace" rest area in the back of the very packed, crammed and not well-kept store (but it's still wonderful nevertheless).

There are terror agents who always appear in the chain stores of this franchise no matter which location I go to, the same woman is always at the pharmacy counter and can be very nasty. 

Thusly, they can exchange trained "fakes" to appear as customer service, thus rendering the smooth operation of hacks, blocks, destruction of property, lies and deception about return policies, very nastily asking "why" and refusing if they can.


---------

I had written earlier about not wanting to "fight" with the white pig ape who resembles slightly the German who is violent and life-threatening me constantly and abusive dehumanizing mentioning concentration camps and treated like a welcome guest of honor by politicians and by entertainment "liberals" alike. And so, if I had reacted and became like a New Yorker or a Europigape demanding and fighting tit-for-tat for power control, which is often happening in places like Germany if you get to know the intimate relationships of the people not the warm and friendly seemingly "classy" superficially programmed exteriors--the power struggles and nastiness are constant. |They call it the "elbow-bogen" gesellschaft, which means "elbow society" meaning hitting people with elbows from the side to push their way into places of prominence--whether getting into an elevator or for anything else.

It's a nice warm fuzzy euphemism, truly it's much nastier than just elbow-butting.

And these technologies enable so much of that. Combined with a lifetime of Nazi programming plus also training to pretend the opposite with ostensibly warm overtures of regret and theatrical (almost) sadness and "liberal" concern.


The technology and the potentialities are boundless, and still no one is alarmed for after all, "you did something to deserve it" the ape wipes all state (minorities say this a lot) and the most nasty of the bigots don't say that they act like you should already understand without them having to state anything. they just rely on their minority minions or their nasty poorer caste system and smile with great warmth, warm handshakes, promises of wealth and aspiring "elite" status for all the vicious nasty ape and pig emulations.

---------------

So, I have to return this thing. I should check and see if the memory card has been taken out. But if it has, that means I can't just go to a shop and buy another one, because they can ALSO have malware implanted on a microchip and they can "read" your thoughts and have a series of infected products on the shelves, waiting for you, and only you, to pick out one out of many on the shelf, as probably they have every item on the shelves hacked, malware ridden and it goes also with food products. 

It's very dangerous and deadly. I wonder how long it will take for people to realize this? They only will care if it affect them. It took over 8 years of me writing about the rise of fascism under Trump and now the very people who assaulted me for years are saying what I had been saying, which they "punished" me for. They remain "safe" in numbers and the rise in fascism is so out of the closet by now. As I just wrote, when "their" or "your" interests are at stake, oh no! and still, the situation of me being attacked is still met with applause and glib delight and no threat to any of you, so I write that it is a threat and leaving it untended becuase you want to see me grilled and fried doesn't omit you from being sheered and grilled at some latter date, as usual when it's so far gone and you may even not realize it being dead from poisoning or attack on a most vital electronic device you need for your life--such as brakes on your vehicle, etc.

All it takes is that someone on a higher level of the Nazi/Mafia hierarchy to want your slot, or to just not have you around so they can assume a hegemony for one reason or another (say, if you are a minority who "played the game" but then, once the white supremacy leagues comes into full power, they really want only their group to appear as the "winners" they will be grateful to you for helping them to rise in power by allowing you to die slowly in the luxury you sold your life and my life and the country and everything else out to for your selfish power and wealth acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...