Saturday, January 18, 2025

Emergency: my money has been cut off and I am facing death: A direct life-threatening situation from this terrorist group is in the real now financial. My money has been suspended. I have checked my mail and have been told either complete lies, or someone has alerted the agency which cut my money off. So tired from cleaning the stinking filth in my body the past week, and collapsing in utter sickness while being tortured non-stop, and then cleaning today muck and just checking and the funding has been "suspended" in red in my account. It is Saturday and the government office is closed until Monday, which means I have to wait over 48 hours to discover what I must do. They might demand that I go into a field office, which means I will have to

fly international to get an appointment because someone alerted them that I am not in the city--a probable reason

there have been no problems for months until this month--but the terrorists force this upon  me ever since 2016, and it's happened many times but this is dire. The 2nd time I have fought a German rapist and my money has been suspended, under the current administration.


It means I have NO MONEY incoming and am in a foreign country fighting for my life to rid my body of poisons. I have nowhere to go, and they have tortured me non-stop for 10-16 hours per day for over 15 years and all I have done is react in rage writing daily about abuse and torture that is lethal and poisoning and drugging and endless hate surrounding me so I can't tolerate anything. 


Social Security claims my address is incomplete so they suspended my payments. I will have to wait until this same time in 48 hours, not knowing what they will demand of me. I can't fly overseas to go into an office just so I won't die from poverty and disability.

They force me to have to remain in not just subpoverty but unsurvivable poverty while not able to live anywhere and attacked on all sides poisoned mutilated and attacked while fighting for my life to heal and every single day multimillionaires have inflicted this upon me as well as poverty-stricken people and people everywhere as well.


------------


If anyone can influence Social Security to stop this life-threatening situation. I have done nothing but fight to survive poisoning and the fractured vertebrae people inflicted upon me while I slept--they put my spine and hips out of alignment also every day under shitalina pig ape pitt and their group, under Trump as well. As well as raping me and injecting fungus and semen into my vagina and then stinking liquids into my bladder and poisoning and drugging me and then torturing me and stealing ideas I ranted out as they tortured me every single day for years non-stop while I wrote begging anyone to stop this.


Now they have , surely this is what has happened, cut off my money. I was overjoyed about the apes of wh orewood and their burning pyres of hate and destruction that they have inflicted upon me, I suggest that someone lately who is black from a "fight the power" cartel has done something to make me lose everything, or one of them has done this because I fought to stop them from bein awarded with every top award and was glad when they lost. Either way, I need someone to stop this serious life-threatening hell they have just forced upon me, and I seriously doubt it was done by an independent agent of social security either from that area or from the larger administration.


It was done by someone in LA, my address is in LA and I did that because of the threat to my finances continuously and also they forced another life-threat to my income many months ago and I had to change address so I just decided to have an LA address so if I had to fly in this exact type of situation, I would not have to fly all the way across the Pacific and then to Miami, but a much less expensive flight to LA is the cheapest and fastest.


But now I am too ill, the detox process from over 50 years of poison embedded into my body plus the 15 years of just this group of shitpigapealina and their endless rotation of rapists and abusers has left me endlessly mutilated scarred disfigured and paralyzed. 


They have now alerted the social security agency and the statement on my account is that my "address has changed" which means they sent me a letter and my mail service never received it or reported it to me. Or something similar but undoubtedly they were sent a message to investigate and they have just cut my money off, by one of these terrorist pig apes the German is a life-threatening disaster that they inflicted upon me as well.


Please someone stop this sick hell they have once more forced upon me. IF anyone has clout with the government stop this life threat to me. They force SSI disability recipients to live in subpoverty and you aren't supposed to leave the country or they will close your money, which is what they have done to me which means one of these disgusting abusers has alerted that agency to destroy or kill me. This is a definite life threat. I am extremely ill, I could never have access to the health care I really need to heal from this poisoning in America the health care system does not have the herbs I need and I cannot afford to survive in America at all, much less obtain the healing I need. Going to any medical center will not do anything they prescribe chemicals that do nothing for my situation of poisoning and the living cost is impossible for me to survive on. 


Please someone stop this please someone make this agency return  my payments please stop this terror of this hate group upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...