Sunday, January 12, 2025

Terrorist Report: High season has brought an influx of Nazis on their genocidal vacays, and (*I am now editing, because hackers are deleing parts of sentences already within the first sentence**)) because the terrorist Nazi white trash filth that ALLL of t he pig ape scum Americans in Whorewood worship like slaves, and they get their...***(not goin to edit any longer, the post is obviously mostly rewritten by terrorists. They are ugly white pig ape scum with hamburger meatball bodybuilder bodies, they reek of prostitution and slime entitlement and hate and genocide--their sleazy skanks are lasciviously dressed just the same filth as the white and black shit trash in Whorewood who worship the white slabs of meat they worship as white Europigapes because they have lost every single bit of intelligence and self-respect for American culture they only want to be "elite" Europigapes not understanding what a deception it all is--so I am stuck as the only one not imporessed by Nazi s hit I write out to nobody years of Obama coming to participate Trump laughing and smiling as Obama does as well, Bush is behind it but not an active participant but obviously has some stake in this on one level or another--the clintons are outright vicious perpetrators violently Nazi fascist---and I am stuck writing posts again every day. //I am not going to edit the restis just hacked and rewritten. I have tried to get the hackers off. I cannot spend money to get them off they hack into every single thing. // brown and other minority oreo factions to inflict their hate and terror upon me. Multiple services are being denied in outright discriminatory fashion. Deliveries I had relied on when the white pig apes were in t heir rotten countries are now rife with lying sneering agents who put "delivery today" and never arrive. They never answer phone calls. My internet is so badly hacked all VPN's I use for free, and it would happen with a paid service, are being hacked almost instantly. I can use a new (free) VPN for about 3 hours until the hacking commences. They block the signal for this WiFi system. I cannot afford to pay for an internet service per month only to have it hacked, which will happen. They block the VPN's so badly that I have to use the hacked WiFi to get any connection. They turn the signal off repeatedly while I am connected to the VPN so it won't work regardless of what I use. I can only use the hacked system and any VPN I use is hacked almost instantly (within one day now that they see I am tr ying every day to use a different free VPN there are only so many). White trash males in this building ripping the floor out of my apartment, hacking and rewriting my business emails what little I can do and when I am on the phone they use the technology interface to constrict my throat implant affecting my larynx so I can't speak and begin coughing and my throat is parched like it's closing into a tiny hole, which is exactly what is happening. The teleportation is endlessly the German rapist hateful Nazi expletive who is constantly violently physically assaulting me as I yell and scream to get off me finally and he is always there with more American wanna be Eurotrash aristocrat Nazis with endless promotions for free for just attacking me so Nazis from Europigapeland will tell them and assure them they will be fashionable Europigapeland aristocrats if t hey just prove that they will hate rob beat rape and torture me as proof of affiliation with genocidal Nazi policy. All the presidents are there to laugh and participate so all the apes of Whorewood are just thrilled t hey rush to join in, brining in every Europigapeland scumbag idiot savant posturing as elite sophisticated entitlement supremacy t he Americans rush to ask for forgiveness for being American can't they prove how Nazi Europigape aristocrat they are by abusing punching slapping insulting threateinng ordering hate torture and abuse upon me by their very willing Nazi continent of white trash Europigapes that Americans just worship because they truly are dumbed down as hell.

 They blocked the VPN I had been using with success so that it literally will no longer connect. This VPN is from the same service (vpnbook) but using a different routing method (not tunneling, or point-to-point) something like that, a different part of the computer using softward download info not part of the VPN internet connection)\it was compromised 3 hours after I began using it, waiting literally all day for deliveries that never arrived, for the 3rd day in a row of being lied too literally by agents who I have smiled at politely and it happened with another delivery from Big C where they did not deliver for 3 days as well, lying and smiling about it, giggling with one another pretending not to understand any English, etc. but I really needed that service so I went along, they didn't make me wait until 9 pm only to not deliver and one service phoned me merrily with sadistic delight in the voice of the creep, who tole me at 8:40 pm that he was delivering in 10 minutes. 15 minutes later I was followed by white shit apes coming out of the elevator as their brown slave dumped stinking food into the trash area outside of the elevators so the entire space stunk like rotten food freshly re-heated--they walked out of the elevator glared at me, backed-up which they do every time I click to get an elevator people walk into me and then back-up and they walk into me while I am getting out, often with violent body motions aiming to walk like football quarterbacks slamming into me, if possible. Always hateful Nazis with their brown slaves, just like in dirty nasty Whorewood.

Anyway, they have killed my cat La Moux she is dead by now. for 15 years I begged th em to please return my most beloved cat they have laughed made jokes raped beat got oscars for the ideas they stole from me they have had me gang raped beaten and t ortured mutilated poisoned into paralysis had me hit by cars my toe broken my teeth nearly knocked out most of my hair gone my skin doused with horrific chemicals my nails inserted with knives under the nails and cuticles every single night for over a decade--etc etc

and my cat, most beautiful most loving most glorious they stole and have killed her. they are demanding that their siick mediocrity be awarded by forcing a baby upon me by some dirty fuck. Right now this German ape fuck whore piece of shit is trying to force his filthy stupid ugly pig self on me because he is so stupid and mediocre and this is his and his friends's big chance to infiltrate America and buy out all the sleaze skank shit like Cardi B and Kamala Harris, brown slaves black ass-wipe slaves to white supremacy with Obama shuffling and dancing and making jokes alongside them all with Orpah selling her bombastic loud-mouthed trained bs and her cooking cleaning and "book" club for the general Nazi plantation as well, their hero and the blacks all surround her in Whorewood and in all the "activist" circles because she "represents" materialistic success which is the epitome of all they truly care about ***$$$



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...