Monday, January 13, 2025

I took photos on my phone camera which formerly was hacked to be too shaky to take any photos. I tried endlessly adjusting the settings but remote hackers turned the camera into jello-consistency. I am now able to take photos of the endless destruction to my home and property, which I have wanted to do for years. The camera barely took awful photos, but the laptop and camera are so hacked that the pairing of laptop and camera is impossible. The laptop is paired but the camera will not pair, even though the connection is visible on the laptop and states it is paired, it is blocked from being entered on the phone. The pairing process didn't work at all for the laptop until I turned the free VPN, already hacked, on and for one minute the laptop instantly connected the camera to the laptop but then dislocated it once I logged in the password for pairing. IF i turn the VPN off there is no ability to pair whatsoever the Bluetooth will n ot work. Another function i had used to bypass bluetooth has been blocked as well; I used to be able to upload files on the camera using a different memory system that is now blocked.//The hackers are taking over my laptop for my deliveries from Lazada. They are ordering their minions to not deliver when the status shows delivery for "today". They change the status and they are paying off the minions. I can't "complain" to any of the actual businesses or the company because the chat is also hacked and taken over by the terrorists in the rooms on all sides of me, rushing in under orders from the millionaires and billionaires paying them in exorbitant amounts plus free rent and promotions for destroying my home. I can't upload the filth and destruction the holes in the floor which look like a damaged building after a bombing--they have cut out parts of the PVC flooring the destroyed wooden floor beneath stained and musty (they inserted much under the floorboards t o make them soft enough to pry up as they are tearing out the flooring into a huge hole about 5 ftx5 ft. The photos showed my plants doused with chemicals with brown and dead swaths over the leaves, drooping and dead on parts of the leaves that are like spotted patterns, not like natural leaf decay or rot. The cabinets the refrigerator the floor have been slashed and stained there are disgusting brown stains on the white walls and yellow stains permanently sprayed on everything for years. Every day they destroy something else the entire room is stinking and tattered. I try to repair and clean with fractured vertebrae they forced upon me (this organization these celebrities have been pursuing me for over 30 years or some of them almost all of my life, half a century from the shitalina and her dirty Nazi daddy team).//My arms and skin is likewise mottled with scars from liver failure and poisoning torture abuse rending me into a state of rage an dhate so the chemicals of hate and stress are a daily factor in the destruction of my body as I scream in rage rushing to try to kill the German ape f ilth fuck with his new Nazi girlfriend partner Pamela anderson who is now taking the place of his former blond*ish Nazi skank Shitalina and pig pitt, inseparable scumbags the German is a leech I cant' pry off me. Anderson made her presence known to me in the form of the dirty creeps surrounding me who made continuous reference to expletives like Roger Waters endlessly for years and years over 40 years ago, up to now he is profiting off th is in multimillions and t he retention of his "fame" . Elton John has been in the background but has been in that mode since 1982. Pamela Anderson I was made aware of through terrorists in my vicinity back in 1997. The German I only watched a tv movie about concentration camp "pity" which has turned out to be a vicious Nazi inclusion of gratitude from the Democrats and fascists alike who worship the German Nazi model, which he is playing theatrically almost as they cheer it on. //My every technical gadget, even though I am using bitdefender (free anti-virus, almost like water through a sieve) and then a free VPN as the internet is turned off rendering the VPN useless. The WiFi signal is hacked so the connection is so slow that u sing the more visibly hacked WiFi without the VPN is less time-consuming even with them turning the WiFi off continuously (sometimes every minute).//The deliveries are constantly a form of terrorism. The stalkers in this building (*they are invited to attack me as if they are visiting or living there, but they are not they are strictly only here for the purpose of being paid to attack me. The white supremacists (the innocuous term really is fascist bigot Nazi genocidal expletives and their brown and black minority minions) order the minions to lie to me about deliveries so I am s tuck waiting until 9 pm, all day for a delivery which they are supposed to deliver during business hours but they lie about every single thing and now they will not pick up p hones when I call the chat claims they can do nothing to phone the couriers, which is a lie. They lie directly to me they are the white pig ape scum in this building or the brown slaves of the pig apes hacking and lying by this chat service. The connection between my phone and this laptop so I can try to produce evidence is impossible no matter what VPN or firewall or anti-virus I use. Paying for any service would entail t he exact same attack, probably rendered once the free trial was expired.

 The endlessly life-sucking love-sucking idea-sucking leeches sat as I listened to William Coopers lecture about the Hermetic system, which is a direct correlation to the award-winning Nazi movie Amelia Perez. The themes exactly relate verbatim to the themes used in that film, which I read after I had analyzed it was made by a French company. I had written that the film is a symbolic inclusion of Mexicans and "brown" people into the Nazi esoterica of Nazism philosophy--used initially to induce people into feeling self-glorified as superior in order to get members into the ever-increasing dumb ape pig coalition of greed grasping, once the inculcation of "divine superiority" is embedded by these philosophiles.

the dirty violent sleazy mediocre German ape filth rapist who all the blonde Nazi Americans are heralding as the black Nazis rush to get deals to live and work in Europigapeland as this filth German apparently has huge connections and he flaunts this constantly as the dirty apes of American political and entertainment "power" rally around this filth scum mediocrity who claims he is not stupid because he can play Bach on piano.


Every single concept that all the k-rappers surrounding this vile Nazi creep purport they are "fighting against" they are embracing in the private open secret of this teleportation hate contract .


Thusly, while Pamela Anderson is not as mired in the hormonal high of endless Academy Awards and rape as a Pavlovian type of conditioning into most violent murder and racism, as they are all being programmed through this system as well.

They all begin slowly but as they obtain more awards the hormonal high of torture rape and endless free profit for just being stupid and then stealing ideas from me as they sit listening to the lecture, the lectures by Cooper they had formerly castigated mocked called me stupid made fun of Cooper, but now that the lecture proves that he was absolutely not just correct but of a top intellect far superior than anything you will ever hear out of the Whorewood I have been exposed to--by far without even a remote percent of similarity.

--------

the hackers just deleted about 6 paragraphs I fought to type out. First they turned the VPN off and then on. The icon is completely changed, yesterday it was a little square showing the VPN, today it is the same WiFi icon that always exists when I am not using a VPN> Thus they have turned the VPN into just a written item that has no connection to my system, or it is compromised. They just blocked the publishing of this post, my brain is under block I cant' "remember" what I just wrote my brain is blank. Half of this post is gone. 

I can only remember that I began to write about the German rape Nazi-referencing abuser that Pamela is gravitating to. Along with the many from Whorewood who rally around him, the men he has in this building, as I wrote which was just deleted while the system was almost entirely deleted. I was publishing the post much longer than this now, and the hackers made the publishing appear like the system was off, the page became transparent as a moving line showed that the post was in a half-state of being deleted or the signal was gone. Then I got a blue button saying t hat if I did anything the post would be lost. I had to turn the VPN off, go through a search engine that is "private" to get access to the half-deleted post**


The VPN is off, the signal appears just as it did while I was supposedly  connected that worked seminally yesterday. For the first 3  hours the Wifi appeared as a square showing the VPN, but now it is "connected" with the same old WiFi triple-arc symbol so it is not connected but even if I can see an IP address from another location, the hackers have fully compromised this system with just a tiny bit of effort from one of the global hackers (but they are living in this building for free plus dumping stinking filth into my home and would be raping and injecting poison semen and fungus into my vagina my hair and they are currently still making my hair fall out because I can't fully protect my head using just material to wrap around the mechanical arms are top professional

these men all have the bulky thug body builder physique. For the past 2 years it has been teams of Russians looking like ballet dancers, perfect slim shoulders and perfect posture-while they poured stinking filth and poison into my body to make me bloated and crooked--under Baryishniikov who has sat alongside every German raping and ahusing me torturing me for defending myself like a thug abuser Nazi. Nothing whatsoever to do with any "enti-Totalitarian" defector from Communist Russia as he has used as his claim to outrageous advertisement but really he advocates every terror tactic of racism and oppression focusing entirely on supporting Germans as his "bros" in the 4th Reich.


That is what they deleted. This year it's Germans and other white bigots with huge square body builder physiques which is what the German appears to be, which is very much the gym appearance of the "movie stars" whose bodies all look like they pump iron constantly and eat specific diets., they all appear the same. These men are very much a part of that Nazi "superman" type body builder plus hyper-violent sick and stupidity that this German imbibes, which is so popular amongst the Whorewood denizens because it has become the norm in that environment, with the influx of Nazis and theiir ilk into California for decades he is just like one of them, but with an extremely violent disposition which they all rally around because of his programming into Nazi murder KGB and Stasi Nazi tactics of violent oppression and brutality. 

I can't remember what else they deleted but this is a slight alteration.

I have spent 2 hours of fighting to upload 6 photos showing t he absolute destruction that appears in a bombing photo in rooms or ancient dwellings abandoned for decades--torn tattered broken stinking sprayed with yellow and brown stains on walls, cabinets floors ripped out the PVC covering over floorboards ripped out in 1/2 inch hole diameter 4 feet in a circle of mess and filth and they are spraying and dumping more debris and muck every single day.


I can't remember, and I used to have plans for this day before fighting for hours now to try to upload 6 photos, the system so instantly hacked that I got the devices to pair thrice and the camera showed no pairing. Every single thing is blocked by their technological tyranny

And yes, now this is what they deleted: the hacking potential that they have ushered Musk into power to exploit into the country and around the world can be referred to as a "technical prison fence" surrounding the planet. The AI hacking and the quantum computing capabilities he and they all have at their disposal has rendered any individual expression outside of their consent impossible. The methods of "control" I write of above can be used so stealthily that you will believe you have published or sent information out and it will never reach your destination. You will receive either an orchestrated response from an agent of terrorism working from within any government or private business or entity, who will lie or deceive or give mis-disinformation. If you are denied service they will divert your complaint to an agent who will lie and nothing will change. That is going on with me now with deliveries that are not delivered and I am told to wait for days for "delivery today" as they don't call, all complaints are met with lies and being told ridiculous lies and then "oops yes I was wrong" as they do nothing the situation remains.

The hacking of voting booths is thusly such an easy p**y for people like Musk and his terrorists of the 4th Reich to exploit with the fake opposition stating that hacking of voting booths is probably a ridiculous conspiracy theory and aren't we noble for not acting like "rabid conspiracy theorists" who claimed the last election was rigged.

The technology of quantum computing and AI has made hacking of all computers and systems with virtually NO EVIDENCE as I am struggling to relate now, with hacking blocking the typing continuously.

The VPN that is now fully compromised even if it connects to another IP address, made typing not this nearly impossible I am truly constantly pounding and backspacing to rewrite, but no evidence is available I am trying to relate that the system appears to be "normal" any check for malware is rendered effete the detection systems are hacked to show that all is working perfectly.

It is now 3 hours of fighting hacking and to provide evidence and to pound and type this out. I have to do so many other things.

The essence, right now the German expletive disgusting ugly sinister creep who has called me a slve beaten raped tortured me and had my home made uninhabitable

just now they highlighted the entire page in blue and deleted it, I retrieved it using a command

the German sleaze hater has made my home so broken down and has had his filthy minions pour such filth into it, he is so ugly and sick and violent and dirty in all respects\

because he takes hot showers every day and follows the German creed of keeping physically "clean" the filth he and his group have poured into my home just from his endless abuse and hate has made my home a stinking mess, as he is a stinking dirty parasite on me.

Pamala Anderson th e next sexualized blonde who is using the Nazi to promote her career, her goal of being filmed in Europe as symbol of her elite status is the aim.

Every dirty filthy tactic of blonde Nazification of Whorewood is the ultimate aim as well. Listening to my Cooper lectures on Hermetic philosophy, (this also was deleted by the whorewood minions the German and Russian meatball nazis in this building and by order of the pig apes trying to silence me, the German in particular as he and they all attack me every day to get ideas while destsroing my body and life every day I see my body completely covered with scars blemishes poison and I'm fighting to get anyone to stop this endless murder)

and thus, they all listened to the William Cooper lecture on the Hermetic philosophy, which (again this was deleted) the movie Emilia Perez was based on--this adrogyny philosophy that they I wrote maybe 2 weeks ago was used in Mexico because it turned that culture into the Nazi philosophy that the Germans first used prior to the massive embrace by Germans (and English and the rest of Europigapeland and AMERICA in particular) is the former esoteric occult philosophy of the Hermetic and the unification theories and the master race--all of this "elite" "spiritual" basis of indoctrination into Nazism and "elitism" that people used to turn from organized religion into a new religion of Nazi god-like posturing. The movie Emilia Perez is a conditioning into the induction into Nazism of yet more brown and black folks, like all the blacks and jews and latinos and asians who are eagerly jumping to assault me so the white nazi pig apes will tell them they are not targets of genocide any longer

and the movie is a programming into this philosophy using the most basic pseudo-religious context that turned people from worshipping the Christian or Judaic "God" to the Nazi philosophy, derived from these esoteric Hermetic and other occult sources (all derived from ancient religions such as coming out of Tibet)


But now the Germans I see are just violent and stupid, the bigots do not need to train or program them any longer into the Hermetic College or any of the former esoteric philosophies because they were initially used to transfer religious fervor into a frenzy of genocidal violence replacing a punitive "God" into the self-worship of mediocrities that they truly are. That is evident to me in the violence and the need to have Mafia (this German filth crap whore came rushing to abuse me from the Gottis who are partners with Harvey Keitel., who partnered with this foul creep in a movie and he brought the German to attack me as his Jewish Nazi gift to the Nazi Mafia thug group of the Gottis and DeNiro and Shitalina  pig pitt et al


I can't fight this any longer. Every single day I waste most of my life, literally, fighting to write to try to get anyone to stop this murder of me. Every day they hack and block and delete. Using the VPN has made this post almost get deleted so I can't use it, and must struggle to pound every key once more can't think clearly and I can't get my thoughts out.

========

30 minutes later, another endless amount of time fighting to pound letters out in a mash-up of my thoughts being scattered by technologies that are just being implemented so violent genocidal thugs can take over the planet

I tried to express concepts and my brain was befuddled with whatever mixed waves they are shattering my brainwaves with and thoughts and all the subliminal they are forcing into my brain

another item was stolen from my room, a tiny bit of plastic covering for my phone, it was lifted by a mechanical arm jutting into my room from the open space of the balcony sliding door--one of the doors has been broken it won't move I f can't close the doors. They provided no screen for the sliding door and I have been paying to buy materials to try to stop the mechanical arms from coming into my room from all the rooms on all sides, the patio is a huge open gap I cannot control. When I closed the sliding doors and locked them I was breathing in all night huge amounts of toxicity because they were poisoning me as I fought for my life to stop the break-ins, rape and destruction of everything. 

This group continues to torture me for ideas.

The William Cooper on Hermeticism was from a lecture that the German ape was screaming over, as they do this every day while I listen to William Cooper's Hour of the Time series, which focuses on patriotic issues such as the take-over of the U.S. Government and the world by Totalitarian Socialist operatives who are destroying the Constitution. That was back in the early 90's when he wrote his book Behold a Pale Horse and his radio series  became an underground sensation as well as his book.


The goon squad dumb a$$ celebrities have mocked this as well as the "patiorts' of Whorewood Congress. One of them said "yep" when Cooper was referring to gun control (guess which blonde "right wing" I am referring to a hint: long hair)

and,  then she continued to violate every and all laws and the  constitution when it came to attacking me. I am exempt from all that America means, according to this Europigpaeland-dominated crew who only aspire to become dictators of Europigape aristocratic elitism with peasantry servicing them with sacrificial devotion.


The programming is thusly that the movie Emilia Perez, as the dirty ugly violent creep was yelling violent murder threats at me, so any sharp object I hold he makes subliminal comments to stab me in various places to death, etc and he does this constantly to the loving embrace of shitalina and pig ape pitt and now pamela anderson, another person vying for an oscar and other wins. How "unfair" it is that only shitalina is allowed endless access and not her?!


So,  I yelled in the agonized state of mind control death threat stress and by now murderous hatred (but only in the moments of him sitting with his filthy ugly face and body assuming this posture that implies that he's totally relaxed because he has been SHOWERED with praise and promotion that he NEVER COULD EVER POSSIBLY HAVE ACHIEVED OTHERWISE, HIS ONLY ROLE IS VIOLENT NAZISM THAT IS ALL HE DOES and he plays Bach he claims that makes him a superior human being because of playing classical music. The elitism of the Europigapeland mentality prevails as if their music is the most superior of artistry. Americans cling to this, dirty ugly stupid shitalina ruined classical music for me and maria callas because every time I listen to opera doing searches on youtube she hacks herself or maria callas as a trigger for me to just click it all off to stop them from latching onto me if any accidental video of theirs plays on my autoplay while I am not directly in front of the laptop controlling all videos, thusly they rush to attack me because I heard or saw a video. One of the actors who is in line for an Oscar or nominated for a golden globe or something like that did exactly that; he hacked his filthy movie clip into a music video while I was cleaning I saw it, played it again because it was a fascinating concept mixing a movie with this song, and then he rushed to beat slap rape abuse insult and threaten me with his dirty English or Scottish wife with the usual pigshitalina pig pair watching on trying to force me into "accepting" being slapped abused penises stuck in me while I am asleep drugged barely awake dying from poisoning saying no but forced into some sexual passion from mind control technlogy so loveless scumbags can suck the life out of people and discard them with hate

the pig apes today who have praticipated in this, the German scum loveless ugly creep who "loves" shitalina because through that ugly skank this ugly pig ape skank has access to Whorewood

furthered by blonde Nazi pam anderson he is just sitting relaxed with endless praise from all the Whorewood "elite" plus Trump Obama Hillary Clinton Oprah and the rest of the endless gang of criminals

plus Kamala Harris and etc. His sexual violence t owards me turned on black Nazi women like Cardi B to no end, and she joined in violently threatening my life for writing about what a fake she and JLo really are

the remain being praised and promoted

and I remain fighting to rethink what they hacked out

I am just ranting at this point

------------

I am spending my life cleaning up filth fighting to shit poison out and type and pound posts and blog posts about tihs crime as people continue to worship and praise all the criminals

the pig apes have sat  laughing for years, for decadees as I am oisoned mutilated tortured and raped while they ask me for ideas

the Hour of the Time lectures they routinely scream over and yell abuse and death threats and in sults at me constantly every day, and I listen every day to block their sheer ugliness stupidity and sickness out and to inject some actual concern about society and ethics. But the ideas are what this group of mediocrity stupidity sickness prostitituted-aspiring to be pimp whores are really after so I screamed that the Hermetic lecture is directly related to Emilia Perez

so today the apes sat listening but still the hate and ugliness was there. Because they have mocked me listening to Cooper's intensely intellectual and profound lectures they are now listening to try to get their own ideas. I can't spend yhears not watching any videos not reading any news clips not using my mind to explore ideas, which I have done all my life. I have been so poisoned fighting for my life for so many decadees I could never begin to have any career n anything and all the ideas I could never be healthy enough to begin to write they are sucking the life out of me to obtain

today was another day

I write again to let anyone who cares about society that you are continuing to allow filth shit to take control, that includes your dearly departed Obama who is a dead spirit of greed and lies, along with Michelle who truly is a malevolent lying sucking parasite upon America. Their inclusion in t his is profoundly vile as are all the minorities who rush to get approval from the Nazi bigot handing out prizes to the rotten little creeps who "represent" the victims of Nazis are some of the most enthusiastic in attacking me--those directly related to persecution from Nazis jeer in hate at me and lovingly stand next to the ugly Nazi German ape scumbag in solidarity. They must prove that they are not victims, only me for actually being strong enough to fight for justice and against Nazis, something they nor their parents ever did, which is how they became the symbols in America because of the false display of righteous victimization. 


and the movie Emilia Perez they listened to almost verbatim references that were stolen, like a formula, by the French Nazi fuck who made this movie in order to indoctrinate more brown-skinned minorities into embracing Nazi philosophy. It's beyond the male-female dialectic or homophobia it is about other concepts I don't want to elaborate on they are sucking ideas out of me and I am only cleaning up filth because I began to fight back against being poisoned and raped to death by the filth who are endlessly profiting off this, like Stallone who is making a movie about sex trrafficking because he has participated in this, read my posts and can "represent" the fake opposition as they are all doing. He is one of the most egregious sex trafficking scumbags in America, truly has put Trump into power has put Musk into power, his dirty lying movies about poor victims rusing up are all stolen he has stolen probably undoubtedly many concepts from my decades of writring as that filth scum has profited off torturing me for having written the ideas. This is the endless contract out on me. No one will stop it.

I write to warn you goddamn people reading this that you are next. In one form or another. Yo uwant stupidity you have gotten it as leadership but I am being tortured to death I have been exlpoited they have made millions off my ideas and have stoloen destroyed raped and beaten me for the ideas that put the worthless stupi apes into the oscars every year for over 15 years and still they won't leave me alone and pay me for all the damage they have done

the rotten government under Trump which began at least 2 months before the day of election, so they knew it was a rigged win beforehand. I wrote of the hacking capabilities maybe someone out there will actually care to begin to research this and stop having media lie about how nobel the Democrats are for not imitating the claim the election was "rigged" which it was, absolutely.

But they are still attacking me. This german is a foul and ugly scum filth piece of shit who is n ever gone, he is so embraced how truly stupid do Americans have to be to not understand what ugly sick shit he really is? They don't care, he is promising money for all the greedy dirty minions and the white supremacists alike.

I can't think I can't t ype I can't write the hacking and the diffusion of my brainwaves is constant


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...