Tuesday, January 23, 2024

In reference to one of my earlier posts--maybe on this blog, or another one of the Vignettes (#1,2,3...?). The interview where the torturing person who has afflicted my life for one year using this tech was not with Pete Rose, or I think that is the name my memory could recall, but it's really Tom Valentine--I have never watched a single interview this personality has made so the name is foreign to me. I think his shows were popular when I was living in Germany, before the internet was a ubiquitous access for information so all that American culture had I was far removed from, between 1991-1996. The interview in which he detailed his troubled family history of abuse and suicide and almost Stalinesque military influence. Whatever demons are lurking under the surface of his personality, he has been happily engaged in dumping them on me in what has been something like a calculated murder (poisoning has continued non-stop.. this is deadly poison that sticks to internal tissue and this group has been ordering their minions to slowly poison me to death for the past 13 years, and prior to that, it was the people who handed them the tech, and it's also the responsibility of you reading my posts all these years begging for help and for poisoning and torture to be stopped). But you can hear him speak about his mother's suicide. His problems have been forced upon me because he has only dumped his problems onto others and then moved on to other victims as so many dysfunctional people do. Thanks to the U.S government and all these likewise corrupt and violent advocates of torture and murder in Congress, his pathology has culminated in grasping onto torturing me for his promotions along with his rotten friends and family, leading to slow internal suffocation and my body undergoing another year of deadly poisoning with me fighting, still, constantly to just get this hard internal shell out of my body-. It won't budge. All the wealthy terrorists I have been writing of who have stolen my ideas and profited off poisoning me slowly to death with torture to death, literally--refuse unequivocally to even give me one cent for any health care or help to heal, they just continue the poisoning and torture and go on and on and on and bring in more and more sleazy sick creeps to viciously attack me. They laugh and smile about it and go off to parties afterwards feeling relieved of their internal hell that they dump on me every day. But you can hear this most infernal famous celebrity describe his mother's suicide and his father's abuse. This technology, combined with the programming of celebrity, in that these very corrupt people but people nevertheless, believe that they are akin to Gods with full entitlement to do any single thing possible and in this contract it is absolutely evil and deadly. You all just keep doing nothing, it's an amazing social study of incompetence, sickness, pathology and apathy on the part of the people who observe this going on and just go off partying assuming this is only a remote incident and it's nothing unusual or, just keep doing nothing and assuming it's just something I have to deal with (alone) none of you will get involved. but in the future, your sickness and apathy will provide more and more dysfunctional psychopaths to truly inflict absolute hell and murder upon innocent people. And they can slowly torture the target to death, anad of course, no one intervenes if they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment